Network Security Engineer at KPMG US
Requisition Number: 93825 – 84
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, IT (Network Security Engineer) to join our Global Information Technology Group which is part of KPMG International organization.
• Provide support of the services operated by the Secure Connectivity Chapter (Palo Alto Technologies, KNET WAN, Azure Networking, Azure Firewalls, Squid Proxies, Layer 7 & ISAM) including regular on-call support at the weekends during the normal working hours for the region using a follow-the-sun handover process between regions
• Identify and implement continual improvements to the services operated by the Secure Connectivity Chapter (Palo Alto Technologies, KNET WAN, Azure Networking, Azure Firewalls, Squid Proxies, Layer 7 & ISAM)
• Accountable for ensuring adherence to guidelines and best practices by colleagues in the tier 2 support teams, improving operational stability as a result
• Mentor junior members of the Chapter as well as provide technical guidance to Management and Leadership on operational issues
• Responsible for technical expertise in any projects they are assigned to, with a particular focus on ensuring any product delivered by a project is reliable and supportable by the Chapter
• Accountable for assessing our vendors/suppliers continually for their suitability in providing services pertaining to the Chapter’s responsibilities
• Minimum five years of recent relevant IT work experience working in complex corporate network environments
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Information Technology and Security) or equivalent work experience
• Very strong experience implementing and supporting firewall solutions within medium to large, complex organizations (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Cisco FWSM, Check Point, Juniper)
• Experience of implementing/using GitOps including CI/CD Pipelines, Git Repositories and scripted automation; experience with Site Reliability Engineering concepts with focus on removing Toil where possible
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
For Remote Network Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Network Security Engineer Roles
Lead Network Security Engineer at Mercury Financial LLC
Are you ready to build the future of our company?
About Mercury® Financial
Mercury® Financial is an innovative and growing financial services company with locations in both Austin, TX and Wilmington, DE. Our mission is to help customers build and maintain their financial future by offering them credit cards they can afford and understand. After only a few years, we’ve had great success building a significant credit card program, but we are aiming higher, which means we have lots of challenging problems for you to help us solve. Come onboard, work with some of the most talented individuals who thrive on collaboration and teamwork and help us continue to build something special.
Mercury® Financial is headquartered in the progressive and entrepreneurial tech hub of Austin, Texas. Our physical location is situated in a beautiful park like setting called the Domain. The Domain’s ideal location and exceptional amenities, amazing restaurant selection and convenient parking, are all perfect for after work happy hours!
Mercury® Financials’ Wilmington, Delaware office is located near the Riverfront. Wilmington is Delaware’s largest city and is the economic engine of the state. The Riverfront combines its rich history with a host of attractions that bring great food, entertainment, and shopping to our city. Based on its convenient location, direct access to I-95, Amtrak and SEPTA, this location allows our employees the flexibility to live in a variety of the surrounding areas.
What it’s like to work here:
We foster a collaborative and innovative culture where you will be empowered to do your best work. All of our employees bring everything they have to their job and are part of a larger team working towards a greater goal. We do right by our employees, our partners, and our customers.
As a Lead Network Security Engineer, you will report to Head of Cloud Engineering and work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, debug cloud stacks & ensuring network security of our cloud infrastructure-solutions. You will work closely with Sr. Network Engineers, IT Support Engineers and Enterprise Security teams as-well as with business functional teams.
To ensure success, Lead Network Security Engineers are expected to have extensive knowledge on various technology stacks, meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines. At a high-level, you should be able to analyze the requirements and identify the most optimal solutions-integrations-configurations while maintaining our network infrastructure in accordance with best practices & industry compliance standards. A top-notch engineer should possess excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and should be a team player.
What a day is like:
• Role starts with gathering the requirements, understanding the specifications, evaluating the systems that are in-place and working closely with stakeholders to deliver the right solution.
• Administer, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot network infrastructure
• AWS Cloud Network administration and operations.
• Design, administer, operate, troubleshoot enterprise network modules (firewalls, network gateways, switches etc.)
• Ensuring network operations are safe & efficient by monitoring network performance and reliability.
• Designing, implementing-configuring scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant, HA & high-performance cloud network solutions on AWS while upholding PCI Compliance and industry standard best practices.
• Performing system administration tasks including configuration, systems monitoring, troubleshooting, and support while innovating to automate as much as possible.
• Continuously research on emerging technologies and propose enhancements to the existing architecture.
• Performing other tasks as defined, planned, and approved by leadership
You’re perfect for this role if you have:
• Degree in computer science, IT, Systems Engineering or related qualification.
• Strong knowledge, understanding & expertise with AWS Services & topology.
• Strong knowledge & experience with:
• Network Engineering & Security
• AWS Networking Services
• On-Prem Network Management
• Network Perimeter Security
• Supporting a public web application through all layers (TCP-IP/OSI Layers)
• Networking Principles (on-prem & cloud)
• Network routing & protocols
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both small & large audiences.
• Strong knowledge & expertise in Linux & Windows Servers.
• Strong knowledge in scripting, automation, and programming (Python, Bash, PowerShell, Java, Perl)
• Strong understanding of PCI compliance & industry standards.
• Consistently provide high quality work in a deadline driven environment.
• Experience with executive level reporting.
• Experience at working both independently and in a cross functional team-oriented environment is essential.
• Strong documentation & reporting capabilities.
• Communicative and social, assertive, and enthusiastic.
Why you’ll like working here:
This isn’t a place where you will fill a seat and keep your head down. This is a place where everybody is expected to help build something. This is a place where you can be involved and lead in your areas of expertise. So, how much do you believe in yourself? If you believe in your skills, in your drive and determination, we’ll give you the resources and room to show the world what you can do. Here are just a few of the benefits we offer:
• Employer insurance coverage for employee & dependents
• Life insurance
• 401K with generous employer match
• Wellness program
• Monthly Company Events
• Hybrid Work Model
Mercury® Financial is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
For Remote Lead Network Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Lead Network Security Engineer Roles
Network Security Engineer at GDH
GDH Consulting is looking for a Network Security Engineer to work in Nashville, TN.
• You will have 5+ years of experience as a network security engineer supporting enterprise security technologies and should have a deep understanding of Cisco’s Security solution portfolio and significant expertise with data networks
• Be a subject matter expert in Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)
• Extensive experience leading Enterprise strategy and implementation of complex security solutions for enterprise scale IDS and Network AMP deployments
• Be able to demonstrate your ability to lead or guide teams made up of Client, Customer, and Partner members in the analysis and troubleshooting of complex network issues
• Collaborate with solution experts to develop and deploy secure solutions
• In-depth knowledge of designing complex security solutions
• Experienced with implementing security solutions
• Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently while maintaining exceptional communication skills
• Exceptional professionalism, outstanding communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills are critical traits
For Remote Network Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Network Security Engineer Roles
Senior Network Security Engineer at Indotronix International Corporation
Sr. Network Security Engineer
Contract to Hire
In order to be eligible for this role, consultant must be authorized to work in US without sponsorship now or in the future.
Candidate must be able to work on Client Systems’ W2
Outstanding candidate will convert later to full time if he or she is a right fit.
The candidate is expected to be based in Austin or willing to move to Austin upon hire.
Sometimes it will require nights and weekends work for upgrades, after hour network changes and incidents and operations support.
The selected candidate is expected to be part of the perimeter network security operations support team.
The selected candidate is expected to be engaged in providing Network Security Operations Support for incidents and tackle changes during after hours and/or weekends as needed.
The selected candidate is expected to be on- in a month to provide escalation support, if engaged.
A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline accompanied with designated certifications.
Candidates should have a desire to gain technical skills through advanced certifications or other similar achievements.
PCNSE or similar higher Palo Alto Certification is bonus but MUST be companied with 3 to 5 years of post PCNSE certification experience in the areas of network security, routing and switching
Additional Cisco certifications – CCNA/ CCNP (Security) certification preferred with 3 to 5 years of post CCNP certification experience in the areas of network security, routing, and switching
Work Experience requirements and
Candidate must be able to implement and support network security solutions in an enterprise environment.
Understanding of information security principles.
Experience configuring and managing Palo Alto Next Generation Firewall infrastructure in an enterprise environment
Experience configuring and managing Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall infrastructure in an enterprise environment, including security rules, objects and policies, NAT, URL/Content filtering, IPSec/L2L VPN tunnels, User- VPN client portals and access controls.
Experience configuring and managing Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA) and Email Security Appliances ( ESA) in an enterprise environment
Experience Configuring, deploying, managing, and maintaining security equipment and related applications and platforms
Experience and understanding of network design and troubleshooting specificity as it applies to interoperability of security systems with the network.
Knowledge of available Information Security resources, common security issues, risks and mitigation st
• ** gies.
Experience in information security controls design, planning and support
Experience in information security auditing
Understanding of available redundancy solutions for firewalls and networks.
Thorough understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite
Monitors network security by analyzing Intrusion Detections reports, firewall logs and other sources.
Monitors security bulletins and alerts from all Partners’ network system vendors. Evaluates vulnerability impact and formulates and executes risk mitigation plans.
Responds to network security incidents. Works along with resource owners during and after security breaches recommends best practices and assesses the scope of damage and risk to vital network resources.
Maintains an understanding of current issues in the realm of network security.
Participates in after hours and weekend work to perform tasks that cannot be done during business hours.
Participates in Information Security Team on r network system issues.
Maintain a thorough understanding of (Network services, (i.e., IPAM, DNS/DHCP, NTP, SNMP), Network Security, IP Routing, VPN, LAN/WAN technologies)
Experience with TCP/IP, routing/switching concepts, and common routing protocols.
Knowledge proficiency with Cisco IOS with hands-on experience configuring Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls
Ability to effectively communicate, present and articulate st
• ** gies across various audiences; partners, clients, consultants, executive leaders (internal and external)
Racking, stacking, and patching experience with cabling
Able to build and maintain configuration templates guided by reference architectures and networking best practices.
Verbal and written skills reflecting the ability to express oneself clearly and articulately. Fluency in technical terms relevant to networking.
Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
Executes regular planned maintenance and testing activities. Ensures network infrastructure is fully compliant with security guidelines.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
Monitor network usage, anticipate problems and suggest solutions.
Analyzes network activity and network problems to discover and prevent systematic errors.
Documents architectures, processes, as-builts, projects, standards, and root cause analyses both in text and diagram…
For Remote Senior Network Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior Network Security Engineer Roles
Information System Security Engineer at 631 Booz Allen Hamilton_United States
Information System Security Engineer
Leverage domain knowledge to create cybersecurity solutions aligned to client’s mission. Apply advanced consulting and extensive technical expertise and full industry knowledge of cybersecurity issues. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction. Provide cybersecurity guidance and Information System Security Engineering disciplines and techniques. Implement security controls, producing secure design. Mentor and supervise team members. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
• Experience with solving complex information security challenges across both existing and emerging technologies
• Experience with troubleshooting, maintaining, and updating information security systems
• Experience with creating documentation to support information system authorization or accreditation packages
• Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle, including design principles, technical writing, project management, and risk-based analysis
• Ability to conduct assessments of new or existing architecture for compliance with security requirements from applicable security frameworks
• Ability to provide continuous monitoring support for information systems
• Ability to develop architecture deliverables, specific to information security countermeasure implementations, for operational systems and systems under development
• Ability to obtain a security clearance
• HS diploma or GED
• DoD 8140.01 or DoD 8570.01-M for IAT Level II Certification
• Experience in Navy information systems
• Experience with Technology Protection and Anti-Tamper
• Knowledge of cloud design, microelectronics, and cybersecurity tools preferred
• Ability to take an information system through the entire RMF to achieve an Authority to Operate (ATO) a plus
• Ability to analyze security policies, standards, and guidance
• TS/SCI clearance
• Bachelor’s degree in EE, Cybersecurity, CS, or Computer Engineering
• IAT Level III Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
Final salary will be determined based on various factors. The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 160,000 to 170,000.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
For Remote Information System Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Information System Security Engineer Roles
Network Security Customer Success Customer Solutions Lead (Engineer) – Remote at Palo Alto Networks
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are looking for a hardworking and passionate Network Security Customer Success Technical Customer Advisory Lead who is customer obsessed and wants to help our customers during their cloud transformation journey. You will act as a trusted technical advisor to our customers to help ensure efficient Palo Alto Networks’ public cloud security adoption, and to accelerate business value and ROI. In this role, you will work closely with customer Security Architects, Security Engineers, InfoSec and DevOps teams within mid-to-large enterprises to implement best in class cloud security solutions.
From day one, you will roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running and bring all of your experience to the team to increase customer satisfaction, value, retention, and expansion of our footprint. Most importantly, you have a positive, “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering technical solutions in a fast-paced environment.
• Ensure customers are maximizing their return on investment by rapidly implementing and operationalizing Palo Alto Networks solutions to achieve their business and security objectives
• Be a Senior Technical advisor guiding the customers in implementing Palo Alto Networks cloud/network security solutions with a focus on NGFW & Cloud Delivered Security Services (URL filtering, Enterprise DLP, Threat Prevention & Wildfire) and fully integrating these technologies into their security operations
• Be a Go-To customer expert on Palo Alto Networks cloud security solutions and become a Subject Matter expert over time
• Serve as a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements, Coach customers on how to establish and manage their overall Cloud Security program
• Conduct Webinars & other customer advisory sessions to provide Best Practices guidance on Network Security & Cloud Delivered Security Solutions.
• Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
• Performance metrics include CSAT, Renewal rate, Upsell / Cross-sell lead identification, Reference-ability, Renewal likelihood, Adoption, Consumption, Customer Engagement
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related technical field
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in post-sales, pre-sales, technical support, consulting or similar roles
• In-depth understanding of Networking, Network Security, and Cloud concepts and experience with multi-vendors networking devices such as Firewalls (physical/virtual/cloud) routers, switches
• Enterprise-level design experience in Routing Protocols (BGP / OSPF / EIGRP), Zero Trust, VPN Solution, Cloud Networks
• Expertise with Remote Access VPN solutions, IPSEC, PKI & SSL, TCP/IP, Authentication Protocols (SAML, SSO, LDAP, RADIUS, etc.
• Expertise with Cloud Delivered Security Services (URL filtering, Enterprise DLP, Threat Prevention & Wildfire)
• Expertise with Palo Alto NGFW, SD-WAN, and SASE
• Excellent customer communications skills including technical teams, executives, and audiences of all sizes
• Ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences, including executives, and explain their impact on business both internal and external to the organization
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Our technical support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it just evolves. Our technical team provides behind-the-scenes support to meet our customer’s needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re a fast-growing, immensely successful organization because of our people and products (built and supported by our people). We work the frontlines against cyberthreats and attacks, protecting everyday transactions in the digital environment. It means we’re good at scaling quickly to new threats, get fulfillment from resolving new problems, and think about things just plain differently.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer, the starting salary (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) is expected to be between $121,800/yr – $179,000/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
• Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
• Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
• The job requires accessing a company worksite
• The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
• You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
• If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.
For Remote Network Security Customer Success Customer Solutions Lead (Engineer) – Remote roles, visit Remote Network Security Customer Success Customer Solutions Lead (Engineer) – Remote Roles
Security Engineer (Blue Team) – Remote at 134 SemanticBits, LLC
ICF is a leading company specializing in the design and development of digital health services, and the work we do is just as unique as the culture we’ve created. We develop cutting-edge solutions to complex problems for commercial, academic, and government organizations. The systems we develop are used in finding cures for deadly diseases, improving the quality of healthcare delivered to millions of people, and revolutionizing the healthcare industry on a nationwide scale. There is a meaningful connection between our work and the real people who benefit from it; and, as such, we create an environment in which new ideas and innovative strategies are encouraged. We are an established company with the mindset of a startup and we feel confident that we offer an employment experience unlike any other and that we set our employees up for professional success every day.
We seek a Security Engineer to keep our business, users, and data safe by assuring the security of our applications and platforms. This will be a highly collaborative position, in which the right candidate works to secure existing applications and platforms, makes platform and security enhancements, and helps to scale our security program through automation, process improvement, and tool creation.
The selected candidate will work on multiple products and must be able to develop and present secure solutions and advice to technical teams as well as leadership. The candidate will further be assess risks and advise on security standards, best practices, and solutions. All this must be done by maintaining security quality and customer satisfaction.
• Perform Static Application Security Testing (SAST) to identify potential vulnerabilities in the application code and infrastructure
• Perform Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
• Create and update threat models for FISMA systems
• Assist and lead security incident response
• Assist with documentation of System Security plan and Contingency Plans for related projects
• Ensure security systems are up to date and create documentation and planning for all security-related information, including incident response and disaster recovery plans
• Review policies and procedures for compliance with applicable standards; and to identify areas of improvement for finding remediation
• Interact with senior level management, including the ISSO
• Use security assessment tools such as Nessus
• Apply a demonstrated understanding of cryptography to secure web applications and data at rest
• Work with development teams to review and correct code written in higher level programming languages and scripts
• Work with DevOps teams to securely harden Linux based machines and cloud infrastructure
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Assurance, Network Security Computer Engineering or a related field
• At least 5 years of experience in the following:
• NIST 800-53 security controls
• System Hardening (blue team)
• Implementing DoD STIGs
• Leading Incident Response
• Data management
• Applied cryptography
• Cloud Security and Infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Understand the OWASP Top Ten and CWE Top 25
• Linux command line (sh, bash, or zsh)
• Python, Perl or other scripting languages
• Must live in the United States and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
• Strong engineering background
• Application architecture experience
• Experience working in the healthcare industry
• Federal Government contracting work experience
Preferred Certifications – one or more:
• Security +
• Strong problem solving and structuring skills
• Demonstrated time management skills
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Strong technical communication skills; both written and verbal
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range – There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is –
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)
For Remote Security Engineer (Blue Team) – Remote roles, visit Remote Security Engineer (Blue Team) – Remote Roles
Vehicle Access Cybersecurity Engineer at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
The Vehicle Access Cybersecurity Engineer Engineer will design cybersecurity measures and define cybersecurity specifications for Stellantis Vehicle Access systems, ECU’s and Applications to reasonably protect road users from new cyber-threats arising from fast evolving vehicle functions and features. This position will monitor Customer and Identity Access Management and check the compliance of cybersecurity controls implemented in Stellantis products during the entire product development lifecycle. This Vehicle Access Cybersecurity Engineer fundamentally knows and determines the differences between authentication, authorization, and actuation. This position will support Stellantis Cybersecurity team goals focused on Access Control, Interior Sensing and Biometrics features to better understand and implement Stellantis cybersecurity requirements.
The core tasks of the Cybersecurity Engineer are summarized here:
• Perform threat analysis including impact and feasibility to identify gaps in cybersecurity controls for vehicle systems, ECU’s and Applications
• Capable of conceptualizing, defining, designing and implementing security systems and architectures
• Elicit cybersecurity requirements to provide system requirements in order to satisfy Stellantis customers aligned with regulations and corporate cybersecurity policy
• Review the supplier design and implementation to ensure that security controls are reasonably planned for implementation according to Stellantis requirements
• Understand and interact with key stakeholders to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
• Provide clear risk mitigating directives for Connected vehicles, systems, and applications
• Respond to supplier inquiries about requirements
• Performing assessments and analyzing threats and attacks
• Work with Cyber Security Organization as a feature application owner to mitigate risk
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related degree field
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience (Such as: security research, system exploitation, cybersecurity engineering)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience around software development or ECU development
• Professional security certifications are desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or other similar security related certifications
• Wireless Systems based on BLE, UWB, NFC
• Good knowledge of Connected Vehicle Cybersecurity
• Good knowledge of common security patterns (e.g., authentication, authorization, separation of privileges, sandboxing, need to know, separation of duties, ect.)
• Good knowledge of security protocols (e.g., TLS, SSH, ect.)
• Good Knowledge of X.509 digital certificate standard and Public Key Infrastructure management
• Good Knowledge of symmetric and asymmetric cryptographic algorithms (e.g., AES, RSA, ECC)
• Good knowledge of automotive operating systems (AutoSAR Classic and Adaptive, QNX, Linux, Android, others) and middleware
• Basic knowledge of Connected Application integrations (Legato App framework, Automotive Android,QNX)
• Basic knowledge of,C/C++, Java, Python, Kotlin programming language
• Basic knowledge of scripting language (e.g., jscript, bash, ect.)
• Basic knowledge of UML language
• Basic knowledge of DOORs
• Basic knowledge of software engineering
For Remote Vehicle Access Cybersecurity Engineer roles, visit Remote Vehicle Access Cybersecurity Engineer Roles
Information Systems Security Engineer at CACI International
Information Systems Security Engineer 1
Information Technology Time Type:
Full time Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph Employee Type:
Regular Percentage of Travel
None Type of Travel:
NoneCACI has an exciting opportunity for an Information Systems Security Engineer to join a newly created team in support of the DoD in the San Antonio, TX area!
What You’ll Get to Do:
As an Information Systems Security Engineer, you will perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations and recommend mitigation strategies.
This may include building IA into systems deployed to operational environments. Assisting architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application of security policy and enterprise solutions.
Working individually or as part of a team, you will contribute to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations.
You will review certification and accreditation (C&A) documentation, providing feedback on completeness and compliance of its content.
You’ll Bring These
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline and 7 years experience. Additional years of experience may be substituted for degree.
Information Assurance Systems Architect and Engineer (IASAE) Level 2 is required.
Current TS/SCI Poly clearance is required
These qualifications would be nice to have:
Hands-on experience as the primary security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation and/or integration of IA architectures, systems, or system components.
Experience applying knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to design, develop, and implement secure networking, computing, and enclave environments.
Knowledge to enforce the design and implementation of trusted relations among external systems and architectures.
Ability to support security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management.
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility ws them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status. Job Summary Job number: 269679
Date posted : 2022-08-19
For Remote Information Systems Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Information Systems Security Engineer Roles
Cyber Security Engineer at Purple Drive Technologies
We are looking to secure the services of an experienced security engineer who is a self starter, can drive projects to completion.
looking for core experiences in security architecture reviews and hands on experience with Static code analysis & tooling. These are the core functions of the open role which the applicant did not have requisite experience with.
Web Application Security and Cryptography experience of 2-5 Years
Experience of at least 1 Year
Application Security Testing experience of 2-5 Years
Experience of at least 1 Year
Experience of at least 1 Year
• Java Backend
Job Type: Full-time
From $120,000.00 per year
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Cybersecurity: 1 year (Preferred)
• Information security: 1 year (Preferred)