Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer – Network Security at Salesforce.com, Inc
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Our team is focused on reducing the inherent risk in Salesforce common infrastructure and controls. We execute this by partnering with engineering teams where we offer competent, actionable and meaningful security design advice, conducting threat models and design reviews, leveraging automation to scale our reach/coverage, etc. Our projects are vastly complicated due to the inherent nature of most of the services that we review, but we succeed by recommending solutions that provide meaningfully trade off between security architecture, business, and operational security concerns.
• Demonstrated ability and experience securing large complex enterprise architectures or systems deployed in public cloud
• Demonstrated ability and experience performing threat modeling / data flow diagramming / architecture risk analysis, identifying bugs and flaws and driving work items from these activities to resolution
• Demonstrated ability to work with engineers to identify the trade-offs of different solutions and recommend the ideal design to meet security requirements.
• Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements
• Experience with cloud and on-prem hybrid deployment architecture
• A passion around improving the security development lifecycle and delivering security guidance to engineers in language they understand.
• Strong writing and presentation skills. Should be able to communicate ls in the organizations and in some situations act as a technical writer. Possess the ability to communicate concisely, clearly, and intelligently to partners from a variety of backgrounds, including those who are non-technical.
• Offensive mindset: consider abuse and s as well as the defensive mindset to recommendations to prevent them
• Ability to adapt to evolving security and business priorities quickly and effectively.
• A functional understanding of one ic cloud providers: AWS / GCP / Azure
• Network specific certifications; CCNP Security, AWS Advanced Networking Specialty, CompTIA Network+, CISSP, GCIH
• Experience with building or specifying requirements for security automation
• Familiarity with SIEM and SOAR tools and abilities
• Experience in automation scripting (Ansible, Terraform)
• Reasonable understanding of cryptography and able to recommend standard solutions for protecting data in storage, transport and identity purposes
• Ability to work with data, identify trends and propose comprehensive mitigations that eradicate systemic security concerns
• Public profile and history of delivering talks and presentations at leading security conferences. Preference to individuals who have given talks about the the architecture of secured systems
• Experience managing or participating in an information security program and improving or proposing improvements to a secure development lifecycle
• Some experience performing penetration testing or familiarity with the process
• Familiarity with compliance and security requirements and an ability to translate these product requirements.
• Working knowledge of the OWASP Top 10 Security vulnerabilities and/er abilities
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the Worlds Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win.
For Colorado-based roles:
Minimum annual salary of $104,600. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found owing link:
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form (.t-form) .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for…
For Remote Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer – Network Security roles, visit Remote Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer – Network Security Roles
Cyber Security Engineer at Rise above Staffing Solutions
• Hiring for Direct Hire Positions
• We are looking to hire a cyber security engineer with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cybersecurity methodologies.
• Cyber security engineers are expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines.
• To ensure success, a cyber security engineer must display an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits.
• Top candidates will be comfortable working with a variety of technologies, security problems, and troubleshooting of the network.
• Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
• Troubleshooting security and network problems.
• Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
• Ensuring that the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
• Participating in the change management process.
• Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
• Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
• A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
• 2 years of work experience with incident detection, incident response, and forensics.
• Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX, and Endpoint Security.
• Proficiency in Python, C
• Java, Ruby, Node, Go, and/or Power Shell.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
For Remote Cyber Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Cyber Security Engineer Roles
Staff Security Engineer, ICS / OT at Tesla
• At Tesla, we believe that security is a collaborative partnership where we work together to educate, build and run secure applications and infrastructure.
• Tesla is continuously pushing the boundaries of innovation in transportation, energy generation and storage, self-driving, AI, hardware and software.
• The Platform Security team is responsible for working with every single team within the company to enable them to build applications and infrastructure with security in mind.
• There are very few jobs in Security that will challenge you like this will.
• On this team, one of our key areas of focus is our continuously expanding industrial energy and manufacturing footprint.
• We are looking for a dynamic and versatile engineer who has a intense fascination with securing these environments.
• The candidate must have the ability to evolve in terms of technical skill and can rapidly consume security standards, policy, and architecture.
• While this is a technical role, there is a strong governance, risk, and compliance component.
• Assess, Audit, Recommend, Design, Document and improve security solutions and processes for industrial energy and manufacturing process and control network environments.
• Work with product development, service teams and product managers to achieve positive security outcomes.
• Work with detection and operations teams to develop intrusion and prevention processes, techniques, and solutions.
• Implement security architecture, methods, and controls required to meet security, compliance, and audit requirements
• Respond to and, when appropriate, resolve or escalate security incidents
• Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures
• Investigate and resolve security violations by providing postmortem analysis to illuminate the issue, and identify causes, possible solutions, and preventative measures
• A background in Unix system administration / security & or development.
• Confident with discovering / navigating Linux systems and applications – not previously encountered.
• A background in Network engineering / architecture / security.
• Confident of auditing switches and firewall configurations – on platforms – not previously encountered.
• Solid understanding of L2/L3 networking and architecture.
• Preferably with experience in OT / industrial environments (though this is not a pre-requisite).
• An understanding of processes and procedures for infrastructure projects (datacenter / corporate / financial / industrial)
• Minimum 3 years employed in systems, networks &/or security operations.
• Minimum 5 years working with network/system/security engineering or consulting on infrastructure projects.
• An ability to work both autonomously, cooperatively, and remotely.
• Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
• Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
• Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
• For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to request accommodations.
• Privacy is a top priority for Tesla.
• We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business.
• To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.
For Remote Staff Security Engineer, ICS / OT roles, visit Remote Staff Security Engineer, ICS / OT Roles
Cyber Security Incident Response at EY
At EY, youll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And were counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
• Client Technology (CT) – focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
• Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT) EWT supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. EWT will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
• Information Security (Info Sec) – Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
The Cyber Defense (CD) Incident Response Coordinator will exercise strong incident management techniques to coordinate security incident response to cybersecurity events or incidents stemming from suspected threats. Candidates for the role must have a strong comprehension of incident response plans and coordination of activities, work well with others, and have strong verbal and written communication skills. Including, a sense of diplomacy, ability to anticipate obstacles, and decision-making skills to handle the fast-paced world of incident management. Foundational skills in incident response, incident management, chain of custody, forensics, event analysis, and hands on cyber security skills are essential.
Your key responsibilities
• Coordinate response efforts to cyber incidents caused by external threats that may involve nontraditional working hours
• Serve as a liaison to different businesses and interface with fellow team members and colleagues on other security teams. As-needed, manage relationships with business partners, management, vendors, and external parties
• Drive integration with other corporate incident management programs to ensure consistency and alignment with peer support teams within IT
• Help lead small to medium sized projects as directed by leadership
• Be a champion for process and documentation. Develop and document processes to ensure consistent and scalable response operations, and ensure continuous improvement to the companys incident response plan
• As requested, develop and deliver metrics to leadership
• Create ready-to-go draft communications and ensure timely reports/updates to leadership during and after an event
• Own and manage the teams internal action playbooks and knowledgebase
• Must be willing to be on-call off hours in rotation with other team members (Required)
Skills and attributes for success
• Resolution of security incidents by validating root cause and solutions
• Analyze findings in investigative matters, and develop fact-based reports
• Ability to identify and articulate opportunities for improvement while helping drive lessons learned activities
• Demonstrated integrity and judgment within a professional environment
• Inquisitive approach to analysis and peer review
• Application of emotional intelligence and calm under pressure
• Ability to appropriately balance work/personal priorities
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent experience
• 7+ years experience in at least two of the following roles:
• Member of a Security Operations Center (SOC)
• Security Incident Response Analyst or supporting function (2 years minimum)
• eDiscovery or related role performing forensic functions
• Deep understanding of security threats, vulnerabilities, and incident response
• Understanding of electronic investigation, forensic tools, and methodologies, including: log correlation and analysis, forensically handling electronic data, knowledge of the computer security investigative processes, malware identification and analysis
• Be familiar with a basic understanding of legalities surrounding electronic discovery and analysis
• Understanding of regulatory stipulations regarding security incidents
• Experience with SIEM technologies (i.e. Splunk)
• Deep understanding of both Windows and Unix/Linux based operating systems
Ideally, youll also
• Candidates must hold or be willing to pursue related professional certifications such as GCFE, GCFA, GCIH, CISA, CISM, CISSP, or CCIM
What we look for
• Demonstrated integrity in a professional environment
• Ability to work independently
• Have a global mind-set for working with different cultures and backgrounds
• Knowledgeable in business industry standard security incident response process, procedures, and life-cycle
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Excellent teaming skills
• Excellent social, communication, and writing skills
• Excellent customer service skills required
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where youll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, youll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. Youll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: Youll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: Well provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: Well give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: Youll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. Its yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For Remote Cyber Security Incident Response roles, visit Remote Cyber Security Incident Response Roles
Security Engineer at Amazon Services Inc.
Come join Earth’s most customer-centric company Amazon is looking for a Security Engineer with strong insight and passion for security to ensure our infrastructure is designed and built to the highest standards, focussing on container and OS security. You will work in a fast-paced environment on cutting edge security at-scale solutions. You will be a technical contributor on a highly-skilled team responsible for securing Amazon-sized infrastructure implementations. You will be responsible for establishing and driving security best practices across Amazon for container and operating system security and drive adoption across Amazon.
A Security Engineer is a leader who is expected to participate in the planning of the work and to seek opportunities for process improvement. The successful candidate is passionate for security and seeks to grow in multiple Information Security domains and is expected to contribute to the efforts to solve complex security problems at Amazon scale.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop security best practices for container and operating system usage across Amazon.
• Develop standards of container and operating system hardening.
• Improve host monitoring services to detect anomalous behavior
• Drive adoption of security best practices for container and operating system usage across Amazon.
• Provide consultation support on security to dev teams.
• Develop tooling to detect security misconfigurations
• BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of experience in operating system and container hardening, threat modeling, and secure coding practices
• Experience with one or more programming languages (such as, Java, Python, C++, Ruby, etc.)
• Meets or exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
• Knowledge and understanding of operating system and/or container security
• Experience working with Docker, containers, and Kubernetes.
• Prior work or research focused on secure execution environments through low-level technologies such as virtual machines and containers.
• Basic understanding of security in Linux / Windows systems and cloud deployments.
• Basic understanding of application security.
• Basic understanding of network security, cryptography, and security protocols.
• An understanding of network and web related protocols (such as, TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit
For Remote Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Security Engineer Roles
Director, Cyber Security at KPMG
Business Title: Director, Cyber Security – Solutions Architect
Requisition Number: 81371 – 84
Area of Interest: Cyber
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently
seeking a Director, Security Solutions Architect in Technology Enablement for
our consulting practice
• Design security solutions that protect clients business
• Work closely with many diverse and dynamic teams, including, but not limited to, enterprise engineering, infrastructure, product development, security operations, internal audit and compliance.
• Architect solutions to secure business-to-business initiatives, third-party relationships, outsourced solutions, and vendors.
• Provide expert guidance for addressing current security issues and proactively deliver optimal secure solutions.
• Identify and evolve solutions as threat landscapes change.
• Minimum of ten years’ experience in cybersecurity, including compliance and risk management background in software and network security engineering.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
• A proven deep background in tech industry platform design, implementation and delivery; With preferred additional experience in cybersecurity, Pre-sales and Delivery Consulting.
• Experience in cloud computing technologies, including software-, infrastructure and platform-as-a-service ( SaaS, IaaS, PaaS ), as well as public, private and hybrid environments.
• Experience architecting SIEM systems, threat intelligence platforms, security automation and orchestration solutions, IDS/IPS, file integrity monitoring (FIM), data loss prevention (DLP) and other network and system monitoring tools.
• Extensive knowledge of security controls and technologies, such as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS), public key infrastructure (PKI), identity and access management (IDAM) systems, SecureDevOps, endpoint detection and response (EDR), threat intelligence platforms, security automation and orchestration, deception technologies and application controls.
• Ability and willingness to travel, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link ( ) contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
Associate Cybersecurity Engineer at CBRE
Associate Cybersecurity Engineer
Areas of Interest
Digital & Technology/Information Technology
Remote – US – Remote – US – United States of America
About our Team
Global Cyber Security Office – The Global CSO’s mission is to mitigate cyber security risk by actively working with the CBRE business, Digital & Technology and other partner organizations (Compliance, Risk Mgmt., Audit, & Legal) to seamlessly integrate security processes, tools, and people into the business culture providing a holistic security ecosystem, driving continuous improvements and seamless protection / monitoring capabilities globally.
+ A passion for research and uncovering the unknown about cyber security threats and threat actors.
+ Use threat intelligence, analysis of anomalous log data and results of brainstorming sessions to detect and eradicate threat actors.
+ Provide expert analytic investigative support of large scale and complex security incidents.
+ Continuously improve processes for use across multiple detection sets for more efficient operations.
+ Review alerts generated by security infrastructure for false positive alerts and modify as needed.
+ Provide forensic analysis of network packet captures, DNS, proxy, NetFlow, malware, host-based security and application logs, as well as logs from various types of security sensors.
+ Create and tune models / SIEM alerts for automated response orchestration
+ Review security events to determine impact to CBRE
+ Analyze available data sources, security tools, and threat trends and lead security monitoring and analysis techniques to identify attacks against the enterprise.
+ Collaborate with the global security operations teams to provide targeted threat hunting reports on a regular cadence.
+ Take escalations from the global security operations center and treat appropriately
+ Establish runbooks and assist with tabletop exercises
+ Experience leading complex technical projects, meeting target timelines, facilitating project meetings, authoring project documentation, and negotiating issue resolution
Qualifications and Education:
+ 5-7 yrs. of IT security experience or equivalent skills
+ 3-4 yrs. of recent operational security experience (SOC, Incident Response, Malware Analysis, IDS/IPS Analysis, etc.)
+ Minimum of 3+ years of related working experience in endpoint security preferred
+ One or more security related certifications, such as CISSP, GIAC, or GCIH is highly desired
+ Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Required Knowledge and Skills:
+ Understanding of the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) used by threat actors against endpoints
+ Intermediate to Expert experience managing policies and tuning within Carbon Black Defense and Response
+ Familiarity with modern methods of network and endpoint attacks and compromise such as MITRE ATT&CK techniques
+ Experience with vendor endpoint security controls
+ Experience with network-based endpoint security controls
+ Proven ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
+ Direct experience of Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems, enterprise SIEM, and packet capture analysis toolset
+ Knowledge of regular expressions and at least one scripting language (PERL, Python, PowerShell)
+ Experience with PowerBI Reporting is a plus
CBRE is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
_NOTE:_ _An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing._
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)
For Remote Associate Cybersecurity Engineer roles, visit Remote Associate Cybersecurity Engineer Roles
Information Security Engineer at MSCCN
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. Corporate Overview Proofpoint is a leading cybersecurity company protecting organizations’ greatest assets and biggest risks: vulnerabilities in people. With an integrated suite of cloud-based solutions, Proofpoint helps companies around the world stop targeted threats, safeguard their data, and make their users more resilient against cyber attacks.
Leading organizations of all sizes, including more than half of the Fortune 1000, rely on Proofpoint for people-centric security and compliance solutions mitigating their most critical risks across email, the cloud, social media, and the web. We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect their greatest assets and biggest security risk: their people. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity.
Protection Starts with People. The Role and the Team We are currently hiring an Information Security Engineer interested in joining our Global Information Security team – creating tools that make it easy to efficiently manage security event prevention, detection, and response in our corporate and large-scale production infrastructures. Working in collaboration with other members of the Networking, Operations, and Security teams you will build and maintain the fundamental tooling and automation that empowers our Information Security team to improve productivity and security posture with a small, nimble team that has a really big impact.
Technologies you may work with include Network Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS) (e.g., Suricata, Stamus, Snort, Palo Alto, etc.) Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) (e.g., Splunk ES, Threat
Stack, or similar) Public cloud/PaaS (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure) Log collection and normalization (e.g., Splunk, CIM, ELK, or similar) Scripting languages (Python, Bash, Power
Shell, etc.) NDR/EDR such as Crowdstrike, osquery, Carbon Black, Sentinel One, Suricata, etc. Your day-to-day This role will have a specific focus on building and maintaining network intrusion detection and threat detection solutions. Build and deploy new tools and platforms that automate, streamline, and scale our security operations efforts. Develop custom security monitoring/reporting automation. Communication and coordination with Network Engineers, Datacenter Engineers, and other Operations Tools teams.
Provide ongoing monitoring, maintenance, and support of new and existing security systems and infrastructure and create documentation. Support audit events with evidence production and presentation.
Requirements Specific experience designing, deploying, maintaining, and/or operating network intrusion detection systems. Network security or engineering background that supports your understanding of network security-specific platforms and tools (e.g., NIDS/HIDS, IDS/IPS, packet brokers, firewalls, proxies, WAF, forensics, log normalization, etc.) In-depth understanding of common L2 and L3 protocols and best practices
Ability to decode and understand traffic flow at packet level and related tools (e.g. tcpdump, wireshark, etc.)
Experience with change and configuration management in an enterprise environment. Scripting skills and a fundamental understanding of what makes maintainable, extensible, & scalable code. Excellent organizational skills, ability to independently prioritize day-to-day tasks. BS in Computer Science or relevant work experience is required.
Experience with CI/CD, container and Kubernetes workloads is a plus. Experience securing, building, and maintaining solutions within cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, and GCP, including experience with Guard
Duty, Security Hub, SCC, Cloud Custodian, etc. is a plus.
Experience with information security audits, risk assessments and findings remediation management are a plus. Why Proofpoint Protecting people is t of our award-winning lineup of cybersecurity solutions, and the people who work here are the key to our success. We’re a customer-focused and a driven-to-win organization with leading-edge products. We are an inclusive, diverse, multinational company that believes in culture fit, but more importantly ‘culture-add’, and we strongly encourage people from all walks of life to apply.
We believe in hiring the best and the brightest to help cultivate our culture of collaboration and appreciation. Apply today and explore your future at Proofpoint #LifeAtPFPT #LI-JR1 If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us
For Remote Information Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Information Security Engineer Roles
Information Security Analyst at Kinaxis
• At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter.
• Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
• Every day, were empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions.
• This is how we create a better planet for each other, for our customers and for generations to come.
• Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
• We make the world better, and you can too.
• Information Security Analyst
• Job location: This is a remote position.
• You can work from home and be located anywhere in Canada and USA as long as you are able to work within the PST time zone within the time frame of 10AM to 6PM PST.
• The Information Security Analyst provides day to day cybersecurity response with a team of globally located Information Security Analysts.
• This role will also have direct involvement in the protection and maintenance of Company-wide information security.
• You will work closely with the cross functional teams within Kinaxis such as Corporate IT, SaaS Operations, Development, Business Systems teams, and technology partners to ensure security from the initiation stage through ongoing operations.
• This role will report directly to the Manager, Security Operations Centre.
• The team is responsible for all security related handling for Kinaxis Corporate and Kinaxis RapidResponse Software-as-a-Service.
• What you will do
• Act as the first responder to information security events, coordinate with subject matter experts, and provide timely reporting
• Curate our set of cybersecurity tools to discover threat agent actions
• Identifying potential threats – allowing for proactive defense before an actual incident
• Initiate the Security Incident Response Process
• In rotation with the team, be on call to respond to serious cybersecurity incidents
• Provide guidance (e.g., information security risk severity assessments / relative cost benefit analysis etc.)
• and provide recommendations regarding prioritization of investments and projects that mitigate risks, strengthen defenses and reduce vulnerabilities
• Implement and support approved information security projects and internal/external security audits
• Understand potential and emerging information security threats, and vulnerabilities and communicate this information to appropriate team members throughout the Company on a timely basis
• Assist with disaster recovery and business continuity planning
• What we are looking for
• Bachelors degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or similar.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Operations, IT Security, IT Audit, or similar.
• Ability to describe acronyms like WAF, VLAN, DMZ, VPN, and TRA without looking it up first.
• Ability to work on-call as required (rotating with other staff)
• Ability to travel as required and possess a valid passport (infrequent)
• Successful candidate must be able to fulfill all security and confidentiality thresholds for this position (CGRP, etc.)
• Successful candidate will be required to work UTC-10 core hours (Alaska time zone), or optionally UTC-11.
• Skills And Experience That Are Nice To Have
• CompTIA Security+ (CySA+), CISSP, CCSP, CCNA Security, CISM, or GIAC certifications
• Experience with Indicators of Compromise (IOCs), Indicators of Activity (IOAs) and attack Tools, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs), under the ATT&CK framework
• Microsoft Azure platform knowledge and experience
• Experience with Sentinel or ELK
• What we have to offer
• Challenging Work – We love solving highly complex problems.
• And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovatingour work is never done.
• Thats because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems theyre passionate about.
• Great People – We take our work seriously, but we dont take ourselves too seriously!
• Its in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun.
• We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real.
• Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
• Global Impact – As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
• Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us.
• They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
• For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.
• kinaxis.com or the companys blog at.
• Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community.
• We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users.
• If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
• This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For Remote Information Security Analyst roles, visit Remote Information Security Analyst Roles
Sr. Network Engineer/InfoSec at WellSky
Position: Sr. Network Engineer / InfoSec
As a member of the Information Security team, the Network Security Engineer is responsible for the security of WellSky’s enterprise and SaaS product networks. This job involves the performance of assessments, audits, change advisory board approvals, maintenance, and configuration of network and security software solutions.
• Designs, implements, troubleshoots and manages networks and network security including firewalls (Palo Alto, AWS WAF), F5 load balancers, unified threat management, IPS, etc.
• Provides subject matter expertise for firewall and edge network change management
• Analyzes technical and regulatory requirements, recommends solutions or enhancements, and translates into actionable information for the business.
• Writes technical documentation, including playbooks, standards and guidelines
• Executes vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, security audits and security risk assessments to identify potential security vulnerabilities and assists with remediation.
• Participates in the security incident response process, including monitoring, tracking, notification, containment, resolution, escalation, and reporting.
• Write technical documentation, including playbooks, standards and guidelines
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or a minimum of 5 years experience in lieu of the degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
• Advanced cloud networking skills on one or more of AWS, Azure and GCP
• Deep technical knowledge across multiple technical domains including: cloud computing, security, networking, firewalls, identity and access management, SIEM, and IT infrastructure.
• A security certification or commitment to obtain one equivalent to CISSP, CEH, GIAC, proprietary cloud platform certs
About Well Sky
WellSky is a technology company leading the movement for intelligent, coordinated care worldwide. Our next-generation software, analytics, and services power better outcomes and lower costs for stakeholders across the health and community care continuum. In today’s value-based care environment, WellSky helps providers, payers, health systems, and community organizations solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, harness the power of data analytics, and achieve better outcomes by further connecting clinical and social care.
WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks, cell therapy labs, blood centers, home health and hospice franchises, post-acute providers, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 40 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates clients’ needs and innovates relentlessly to ultimately help more people thrive.
We’re looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company.
We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, including generous paid time off programming, and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity, and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, military service, veteran status, r status or characteristic protected by law. WellSky is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S.
-based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required of hire. All U.S.
-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
For Remote Sr. Network Engineer/InfoSec roles, visit Remote Sr. Network Engineer/InfoSec Roles