Machine Learning Engineer – Portland or Remote at NV5
NV5 Geospatial is the largest full-service geospatial solutions provider in North America. We deliver actionable intelligence and geospatial analytics to those who want to map, model, and change the world. Our Innovations and Development Team is looking for a Software Engineer with experience training, updating, and applying deep learning models to real world applications. The Engineer will have access to both our SMEs in a variety of disciplines and a wealth of geospatial data to help guide and inform our image recognition strategy.
The Machine Learning Engineer is expected to:
• Develop, validate, and deploy models and front-end software for machine learning applications primarily rooted in deep learning techniques
• Work cross-functionally with SMEs and Product Managers to deliver actionable results for a diversity of geospatial use cases
• Develop, deploy, and maintain documentation for deep learning pipelines to be utilized by non-developers
• Apply deep learning approaches to imagery and 3-D data sources collected form a variety of platforms (from terrestrial to sub-orbital), varying image resolutions and point cloud densities, and differing radiometric modalities (RGB, thermal, hyperspectral, lidar, etc.)
• Maintain the infrastructure of internal and external facing machine learning platforms
• Aid in the development of business cases for new products and improvements to existing products Qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a professional setting applying deep learning methodologies
• Advanced python skillset with proven industry applications
• Fluency in Python machine learning packages (sklearn, pytorch, TensorFlow, etc.)
• Experience developing and updating models related to image classification, object detection, and instance/semantic segmentation
• A solid understanding of deep learning, algorithms, and neural network computational models
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct managerial oversight
• Excellent communication skills Preferred Skills:
• Subject matter experience in remote sensing, GIS, computer science, UI/UX design, and/or electric utility infrastructure & reliability.
• Productivity & Work Management Tools: – Gitlab, JIRA, Confluence & Slack
• Experience in cloud-based eco-systems (AWS, Azure, etc.) for model deployment and front-end interactivity
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Web Reference : AJF/425807760-624
Posted Date : Fri, 09 Sep 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of NV5. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of JobServe – Developer Jobs
For Remote Machine Learning Engineer – Portland or Remote roles, visit Remote Machine Learning Engineer – Portland or Remote Roles
Senior Machine Learning Engineer at Gemini
• Empower the Individual Through Crypto
• Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash.
• Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
• Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity.
• We are here to help you on your journey.
• We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure.
• Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
• Crypto is not just a technology, it’s a movement.
• At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
• Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
• The Department: Data
• Data is central to all of our business functions and drive many of our most important decisions at Gemini.
• As a result, the analysts, scientists, and engineers that make up the Data team are uniquely positioned to advise and influence cross-functional projects.
• These projects cover a wide-range of topics including product strategy, user acquisition and journey, cryptocurrency performance and project development, and crypto’s position as a technology, industry, and asset class within the context of the global financial markets at large.
• The Role: Senior Machine Learning Engineer (Python)
• The Data Science team and AI stack are looking for senior data scientists and machine learning engineers who are interested in solving diverse and complex business problems.
• You will leverage your experience and communication skills to work across business teams to build and develop innovative machine learning models and algorithms.
• Be able to distill complex models and analysis into compelling insights for our stakeholders and executives
• Ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition and processing, including such areas as data sourcing/collection, ground truth generation, normalization, transformation, cross-lingual alignment/mapping, etc.
• Develop new tools and solutions to enable stakeholders to consume and understand data more intuitively
• Stay up-to-date with data science tools and methodologies in technology and financial domain
• Knowledge of probability and statistics, including experimental design, predictive modeling, optimization, and causal inference.
• Experience in design and deployment of real-world, large-scale, user-facing systems
• Manage your own process: identify and execute on high impact projects, triage external requests, and make sure you bring projects to conclusion in time for the results to be useful
• Masters or PhD(preferred) in Statistics, Applied Math, Computer Science or related fields
• 4+ years of work experience in analytics and data science domain focusing on business problems
• 3+ years of experience deploying statistical and machine learning models in production
• 2+ years of experience in integrating data science models into applications
• Skilled in programming languages like Python, Java/C
• Sound knowledge in dealing with large data sets for analytical approach and quantitative methods
• Solid understanding of machine learning fundamentals, and familiar with standard algorithms and techniques
• Good understanding of deep learning algorithms and workflows
• Ability to analyze a wide variety of data: structured and unstructured, observational and experimental, to drive system designs and product implementations
• Good understanding of cloud computing and infrastructure concepts
• Experience with one or more big data tools and technologies like Snowflake, Databricks, S3, Hadoop, Spark
• Experience working with NLP applications is a plus
• Experience with financial markets and/or retail finance is a plus.
• Specifically, across market making, trading, risk management, orderbooks, portfolio management, credit cards and fraud.
• Strong technical and business communication
• It Pays to Work Here
• Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
• Flexible vacation policy
• Retirement Plan Matching
• Generous Parental leave
• Comprehensive health plans
• Training and professional development
• At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
• Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.
• If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
For Remote Senior Machine Learning Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior Machine Learning Engineer Roles
Azure Data Scientist/AI Engineer – MSFT Data & AI – Senior – Consulting – Open Location at EY
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Tech Consulting Senior, Data Scientist, US (Azure)
EY delivers unparalleled tech consulting services in data strategy, big data engineering, business intelligence, digital, machine learning and Artificial Intelligence. We always support and enable big ideas with the ambition to keep doing more. Come help define the future by creating and implementing solutions in the Microsoft ecosystem.
EY is investing significantly in their award-winning Microsoft Data and AI practice. You will help our clients to enable better business outcomes while working in the rapidly growing cloud space. You will have the opportunity to lead and develop your skill set to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the modern data platform. During implementation you will solve complex analytical problems in an effort to bring data to insights and enable the use of ML and AI at scale for your clients. This is a high growth area and a high visibility role with plenty of opportunities to enhance your skillset and build your career.
Your key responsibilities
As an Azure Data Scientist, Senior, you will be focusing on architecting solutions and managing client engagement teams, working with a wide variety of clients to deliver tech consulting services, and managing business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
Skills and attributes for success
• Understanding clients’ data strategy, business priorities, and success measures to provide context for designing and building models.
• Translating business requirements to Data Science solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
• Applying technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business needs, AA/AI roadmaps, and contributing to architectures that enable the ability to scale to support additional modelling use cases (e.g. Azure ML, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure SQL, Azure EventHub/IoT Hub, etc.)
• Collaborating with Microsoft Cloud Solution Architects and Data Platform Engineers in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on Microsoft Azure platform.
• Designing machine learning pipelines that curate datasets, train, test, and validate models, compare model performance to existing or previously catalogued models, and then package the models and either deploy them to a real-time serving layer or handle batch scoring activities.
• Foster collaboration between DevOps and data science teams within organizations to build MLOps practices
• Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloguing, and data mapping for technical design using a use case-based approach that drives the construction of technical data flows.
• Participating in large-scale client engagements. Fostering relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently delivering quality client services. Driving high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
• Provides directional guidance and recommendations around data technology, data models, data storage and data analytics
• Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business
• Fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Playing an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Bachelor’s degree, or MS degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Science, or Machine Learning. Ph. D. preferred
• Minimum of 2+ years hands-on experience with data science, AI, and big data. Experience with data engineering is a plus
• Deep understanding of statistical and machine learning modeling with experience applying these modeling techniques to business problems
• Machine learning using k-NN, naive bayes, decision trees, SVM experience required
• Experience using data mining and statistical tools
• Solid pattern recognition and predictive modelling skills
• Knowledge of recommendation engines, scoring systems, A/B testing
• Experience leveraging a variety of services to act as data sources such as Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure SQL, Azure EventHub/IoT Hub, etc.
• Hands-on experience with analytics and big data technologies within Microsoft Azure, with experiences in tools such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Databricks and Azure Synapse Analytics.
• Knowledge and experience with leveraging distributed techniques for training and scoring machine learning models, ideally using Azure Databricks
• Knowledge and experience with one or more cloud available Machine Learning frameworks and tools such as Tensor Flow, PyTorch, ONNX, Weka, NumPy, PyMongo, etc.
• Knowledge and experience with Model Management, ideally using Azure ML service and/or MLFlow as well as deployment of models using Azure Kubernetes Service
• Knowledge of using automated machine learning (AutoML) frameworks to enhance productivity
• Experience working in Python, R, Scala, and/or T-SQL
• Extensive experience connecting to Data Platforms including data lakes, data warehouses, NoSQL databases, and APIs.
• Ability to set up data and experimental platforms
• Ability to listen and understand the question and develop and deliver clear insights.
• Ability to deliver work independently as well as with a team
• A valid driver’s license in the US; willingness and ability to travel to meet client needs.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in mathematics, information systems, statistics, computer science, or related disciplines
• Experience with ETL, ELT, data ingestion/cleansing and engineering skills
• MS Certification: Azure Data Scientist Associate, Azure Fundamentals
What we look for
We’re interested in passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Data and AI industry. We want a customer-focused professional who is motivated to drive the creation of great enterprise products and who can collaborate and partner with other product teams, and engineers. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve the full potential of their data, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at ~~~ .
For Remote Azure Data Scientist/AI Engineer – MSFT Data & AI – Senior – Consulting – Open Location roles, visit Remote Azure Data Scientist/AI Engineer – MSFT Data & AI – Senior – Consulting – Open Location Roles
Engineering Manager – Machine Learning at CommerceHub
• Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
• Consumer expectations have shifted.
• In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
• We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy.
• Think that sounds interesting?
• Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
• As a Software Engineering Manager, you will lead our Delivery Promise team which uses machine learning to predict customer delivery dates so consumers can see when an item will be delivered before purchasing.
• You’ll work with both internal teams and our customers to prioritize needs & drive growth.
• Lead the Delivery Promise team to develop the best possible product adding new functionality and onboarding new customers.
• Understand the business goals of your team’s work and ensure what they produce aligns with them.
• Understand the product and architecture well enough to ensure your team follows best practices in creating performant, maintainable code.
• + Working closely with your product partner to build a unified roadmap across both product and engineering initiatives, presenting status updates, adjusting any change in priority and ensuring that these deliverables are met.
• + Building trust and rapport with your directs, having meaningful 1:1s, cultivating careers and creating a culture of continuous feedback and psychological safety to ensure that engineers feel that CommerceHub is a place they can learn and grow through their career.
• 5+ years as Sr. Software Engineer or higher
• + 5+ years with team-lead or other leadership experience
• + Practical, hands-on experience with Typescript, Java, Python,
• + Hands-on experience with AWS technologies, especially EC2, ECS, AWS OpenSearch, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, SageMaker
• + \#Learn-it-all attitude to be able to dive in and understand unfamiliar systems and projects
• + Ability to balance business needs with technical debt/cross-team dependencies
• + Focus on delivering quality software in a timely manner #BiasForSpeedAndQuality
• + Ability to be a great mentor #HireAndDevelopTheBest
• + Positive attitude that shows #PersistentOptimism
• What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
• We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
• Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work.
• It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché.
• We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do-how we collaborate and make change happen.
• Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees.
• We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work.
• We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
• Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
• + Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
• + 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
• + Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
• + Culture and team-building activities
• + Employee Assistance Program
• + Tuition assistance
• + Career development opportunities
• + Charitable contribution match per team member
• CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment and Affirmative Action Employer.
• We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
• All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
For Remote Engineering Manager – Machine Learning roles, visit Remote Engineering Manager – Machine Learning Roles