REMOTE Sr. Machine Learning Engineer at Jobot
Sr. ML Engineer opportunity available with next-gen cybersecurity software startup!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Kurt Holzmuller
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $175 – $225,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a Series A CyberSecurity startup with elite professional CS services across cloud infrastructure, blockchain/smart contracts, and IoT. Our teams are made up of some of the brightest minds in the cybersecurity space and you will be responsible for developing core features/functions to help secure the world.
As a Sr. ML Engineer on our team, you will be responsible for the design, build, and evaluation of machine learning models for finding security vulnerabilities in source code and exposed attack surface infrastructure.
Why join us?
• Competitive Salary DOE
• Comprehensive Benefits Package (90% employee coverage)
• Employee Stock Options
• 401k with 4% match
• Annual training, certification, and conference budget
• Generous PTO
• BS in a related field OR equivalent professional experience
• 5+ years of machine learning or data engineering experience
• 3+ years of Deep Learning experience
• GCP or AWS
• Graph Neural Networks and Image Classification
• – NLP
NICE TO HAVE
• SaaS or Cybersecurity startup experience
• Google Vertex AI Platform, Google Compute Engine, Cloud Storage
• Development Python, Go, or Java
Machine Learning Engineer – Intelligent Automation at PNC
Position Overview * At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. As a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer Sr. within PNC’s Enterprise Technology & Security organization, you will be part of the Intelligent Automation team and report to a Manager.
The Intelligent Automation team is an internal consultancy to assist line-of-business (LOB) and technology teams in delivering AI-enabled solutions to production. As an Intelligent Automation Senior ML Engineer, you would be responsible to:
• Lead the technical delivery of project-based ML work.
• Design solution architecture for ML-based solutions.
• Provide technical guidance on implementation of ML-based solution components.
• Work with LOB partners and their technology counterparts to implement ML-based solutions.
• Mentor and guide junior ML Engineering resources.
• Act as subject-matter expert on best practices for model development workflow, devops/modelops methodology, and model productionization solutions.
The technical skills required for this role include:
• Classification, regression, and clustering machine learning modeling techniques
• Understanding of relational database concepts
The following technical skills would be a bonus for an ideal candidate:
• NLP machine learning modeling techniques
• Understanding of NoSQL database concepts
This is a remote position and can sit anywhere within the PNC footprint, except for Colorado, Hawaii, Alaska. There is limited expectation for regular in person, in office activities.
• Develops cross-functional, multi-platform machine learning software systems. Leverages technical knowledge and industry experience to design, build and maintain technology solutions.
• Utilizes knowledge of probability and statistics to create machine learning algorithms. Applies higher level math to build new models and validate existing models.
• Possesses Machine Learning industry knowledge and stays current on best practices, hot topics, and emerging trends. Utilizes industry knowledge to inform decisions and recommendations to line of business partners.
• Performs application programming activities including, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, maintaining, and modifying machine learning systems.
• Engages in data modeling to identify the underlying structure of a dataset and finds patterns or properties, which lead to machine learning improvement recommendations.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
• Customer Focused – Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
• Managing Risk – Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Competencies Application Delivery Process – Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, and formal application delivery methodologies; ability to utilize these in order to deliver new or enhanced applications.Application Development Tools – Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of specific tools and toolkits for the development and support of applications.Application Testing – Knowledge of application testing and ability to design, plan and execute application testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality throughout all stages of application development.Artificial Intelligence – Knowledge of the concepts, technologies and methodologies of artificial intelligence (AI); ability to develop, implement and/or apply artificial intelligence products and services in specific industry domain to achieve business goals.Consulting – Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Emerging Technologies – Knowledge of and ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy.IT Industry: Trends & Directions – Knowledge of and ability to analyze marketplace experiences, developments and trends related to the function of Information Technology (IT).Packaged Application Integration – Knowledge of and the ability to implement packaged application software and integrate it with company applications, databases and technology platforms.Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Software Process Improvement (SPI) – Knowledge of formal software process improvement disciplines, and ability to assess and improve the quality and operating costs associated with an existing application.Technical Troubleshooting – Knowledge of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems. Work Experience Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered. Education Bachelors
Additional Job Description
Base salary commensurate upon skills and experience
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call [Phone number shown when applying] and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [Email available when viewing the job].
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice ([Link available when viewing the job] to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
For Remote Machine Learning Engineer – Intelligent Automation roles, visit Remote Machine Learning Engineer – Intelligent Automation Roles
Sr. Machine Learning Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
JOB DESCRIPTION As an experienced member of our Machine Learning Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the Machine Learning software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: BS/BA degree or equivalent experience Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems and cloud computing environments Strong Programming skills in Java required (Python nice to have) Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget. Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs. Experienced in building RESTful microservices, API Hands on experience in AWS apps such EKS , MSK , Cloud Watch, S3 Data Lake etc Extensive experience of Internet and Web Technologies including a strong understanding of network protocols such as DNS, HTTP, and associated tools and technologies Strong understanding of network protocols and network security Experience deploying and scaling distributed systems in a cloud environment Passionate about building an innovative and team centric culture Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals Strong knowledge in CI/CD pipelines and tools such as Jenkins, Spinnaker, Bitbucket, Splunk, CloudWatch, Grafana, Dynatrace, Terraform .. etc AWS certification ( Developer or Architect) is a plus JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment. As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
For Remote Sr. Machine Learning Software Engineer roles, visit Remote Sr. Machine Learning Software Engineer Roles
Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Engineer at Chemours
As we create a colorful, capable and cleaner world through chemistry, we invite you to join our team to harness the power of chemistry to shape markets, redefine industries and improve lives for billions of people around the world.
At Chemours, our purpose is to help create a colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry The Chemours Company headquartered in Wilmington, DE has a ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE Engineer position available in Wilmington, DE.
This is a highly visible, key role within the company and the IT Enterprise INFRASTRUCTURE department.
The ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE engineer will be responsible for creating and managing the AI development process and solutions leveraging our cognitive AI platform AMELIA.
This position will report to the Dev/Ops Manager The successful candidate will have hands on background on every phase throughout a services implementation project lifecycle.
This is both a technical and business facing role – that requires functional knowledge of the technical stacks listed below.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
+ Define the framework, implement and configure AIs to help deliver an AI Powered Corporation + Manage/align both IT and business expectations in terms of AI capabilities and necessary processes + Work with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments + Scripting using shell command languages or high-level programming languages and building required automations + Lead and contribute to the development, maintenance, and usage of deployment and task automation + Continually engage business satisfaction among key IT/Business project stakeholders. + Deliver on assigned work streams using our standard implementation guidelines + Prepare and support design reviews + Work with third-party SaaS providers and third-party development partners on integration + Participate in fast-paced DevOps and SysOps Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes + Work directly with architects and developers to debug problems and solutions + Define system requirements and devise flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps of programs. + Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decision on system implementation.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
• Teamwork and collaboration skills experience with migrating, implementing, and integrating enterprise environments The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit :
+ AI/Cognitive Certifications + Azure Cognitive Services + Scripting experience (Bash, Perl, Ruby, PowerShell) and building automations (using standard technologies such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef) and tools + Exposure to coding practices and standards, experience with code life cycle management (release management, maintenance) + Experience with change and configuration management + ITIL and PMP certification Dashboard/Visualization (Power BI)
+ Competitive Compensation + Comprehensive Benefits Packages + 401(k) Match + Employee Stock Purchase Program + Tuition Reimbursement + Commuter Benefits + Learning and Development Opportunities + Strong Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives + Company-paid Volunteer Days WERE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY. We are driven by our purpose to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry. Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touchin industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications. We bring solutions that are better, safer, more reliable, and more sustainable, through the power of chemistry. OUR APPROACH We see our people as our biggest assets. Instead of focusing just on what our employees do each day, we look at how they do it. By taking a different approach to talent development, employee engagement, and culture, our goal is to empower employees to be their best selvesat Chemours and in life. The ours in Chemours represents everyone who works here. Were thousands strong and always looking for the best and brightest to join our team. OUR CULTURE Five fundamental, foundational values form the substructure of our culture as a multinational corporation. They are core beliefs that guide and frame both our behaviors and our aspirations. Our values are in part what differentiate us from others, making us uniquely Chemours. They areCustomer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Collective Entrepreneurship, Safety Obsession, and Unshakable Integrity. At Chemours, our values are where everything begins. We were honored to be named a Great Place to Work-Certified Company for 2 our second consecutive year . We were also proud to receive a Gold Medallion Award from the U.S. Department of Labors HIRE VETS program in 2019. Chemours is an equal opportunity employer Chemours is an E-Verify employer Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation Immigration sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) is not currently available for this position At Chemours, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join Chemours and discover what it means when we say We Are Living Chemistry.
For Remote Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Engineer roles, visit Remote Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Engineer Roles
Senior Machine Learning Engineer at Nexient
About your future team
Nexient is on a mission: To rid the world of crappy software, one sprint at a time.
Every day, our 1000+ Agile developers, designers, and strategists empower each other to find passion in our work while we innovate the world. This culture of teamwork and curiosity is fueled by a product-minded approach to our work, crafting extraordinary custom software solutions and growing careers along the way.
Our clients range from some of America’s favorite brands in retail, healthcare, financial services to fast-emerging disruptors – You might have read about us in the NY Times. We’re also recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor, HFS Hot Vendor, and America’s leading 100% U.S. Agile software services partner.
If you’re looking to change the trajectory of your career, make an impact on Day One, develop custom software on the best technology around – and maybe even make people’s lives easier — then you belong here, with us.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Solid understanding of machine learning fundamentals
• Optimization (gradient decent variants, hyperparameter tuning, regularization)
• Some experience in a variety of problems and domains, with depth in at least two (supervised, unsupervised, generative, control/RL, anomaly detection, timeseries, etc.)
• Traditional ML models (k-means, KNN, decision trees, SVM, Bayesian/graphical models, Gaussian process, etc.)
• Deep learning fundamentals (CNN, RNN, attention/memory, Autoregressive) and extensions (Transformer, LSTM, ResNet, etc.)
• Experience coding with popular frameworks
• Python expertise (data structures, coding patterns) along with common data, math and visualization libraries
• Able to configure and work in different coding environments (local, notebooks, containers) and software engineering workflows (testing, code management/Git, CI/CD)
• Loading and saving large data sets and models efficiently
• Customizing models and optimizing performance
• Structuring code to make it modular and deployable (logging and metrics, adhering to common deployment interfaces/hooks)
• Ability to follow papers/theory and adapt associated models
• NLP specialization (NLU, NLI, QA, BERT, GPT, T5, XLNet, etc.)
• MLOps and cloud environment (resource configuration, optimization)
As a vital member of our Engineering Practice, you will be part of one of our 100+ small cross-functional teams working side by side with some of the most talented developers, UX designers, analysts, quality engineers, and product managers out there.
From Silicon Valley to Ann Arbor, Columbus, and beyond – a career with Nexient will offer you:
Remote, hybrid, or onsite opportunities: Here, you decide the work arrangement that best suits your needs and preferences.
Fulfilling and challenging projects: You will be exposed to different scenarios, multiple types of clients, and the most complex business and technology initiatives.
Access to the most cutting-edge technologies: You’re always going to be advancing your skillset by learning and working with the newest and most relevant technologies available out there.
A positive and passionate culture: Boring and divided aren’t in our vocabulary. In fact, it’s amazing to see how, despite our exponential growth, the Nexient culture and community stay as warm, diverse, and close as ever.
Plenty of opportunities for you to explore and grow: We will empower you to dream as big as you want and support you to make your career what YOU want it to be.
Creative runway: We take pride in encouraging our people to question the status quo.
Our benefits program includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Generous PTO, plus holidays
• 401(k) plan
• Life insurance and short-term & long-term disability
• Maternity leave
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible spending accounts
• Health savings account
Nexient is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
For Remote Senior Machine Learning Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior Machine Learning Engineer Roles
CCB_Applied AI ML – Machine Learning Vice President at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Working for one of the largest banks, card issuers, and payments processors in the US, you’ll be fighting crime and protecting consumers and small businesses from financial fraud, including account takeovers and identity theft, with mathematical modeling.
In this role, you’ll be the analytical expert for identifying and retooling suitable machine learning algorithms that can enhance the fraud risk ranking of particular transactions and/or applications for new products. This includes a balance of feature engineering, feature selection, and developing and training machine learning algorithms using cutting edge technology to extract predictive models/patterns from data gathered for billions of transactions. Your expertise and insights will help us effectively utilize big data platforms, data assets, and analytical capabilities to control fraud loss and improve customer experience.
You’ll work in an industrial R&D/skunkworks environment, developing innovative predictive models on a dataset in the hundreds of TBs and higher. As there are no known model architectures that are effective on fraud datasets in general, you’ll need to develop them.
• Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Physics, and other related quantitative fields
• Proficiency in data analysis using one of the following languages Python, Scala, C++, Java
• 5+ years of experience in designing models for a commercial purpose using some (at least 3) of the following machine learning and optimization techniques: Random Forest, Gradient Boosting Machines, Deep Neural Network, Graph Neural Network, Recommender Systems, Reinforcement Learning
• A strong interest in how models work, the reasons why particular models work or not work on particular problems, and the practical aspects of how new models are designed
• Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, iterate, and persist towards a good solution
• Ability to collaborate with cross functional partners in Strategy, Product, Technology, Model Governance, etc. throughout the entire modeling lifecycle
• PhD in a quantitative field with publications in top journals, preferably in machine learning
• Experience with model design in a big data environment making use of distributed/parallel processing via Hadoop, Spark and Hive
• Experience designing models with Keras/TensorFlow/Pytorch on GPU-accelerated hardware
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
For Remote CCB_Applied AI ML – Machine Learning Vice President roles, visit Remote CCB_Applied AI ML – Machine Learning Vice President Roles
AI Frameworks Intern Engineer at Intel
• Intel Software and Advanced Technology Group (SATG) AIA team develops its products to run with the best performance on CPU and GPU, to scale in machine learning, deep learning, and data analytics.
• Our team within AIA is responsible for ensuring product quality on Intel Hardware.
• We are looking for enthusiastic students/interns with a result-oriented approach to finding paths and getting solutions to problems.
• Ideal candidates will have an understanding of ML/DL workloads and could implement and test models on Intel HW and share their findings and results with the team.
• Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature.
• U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
• Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
• You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
• Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
• + Active student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, or a related field
• + Experience in C/C
• + Basic knowledge of ML/DL workloads
• + Hands-on experience with Linux OS
• + Previous internship experience in the field of AI
• + Knowledge of explainable AI
• + Experience with TensorFlow / PyTorch
• The requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry-relevant job experience, internship experiences, and schoolwork, classes, or research.
• eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship.
• Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers.
• These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master’s or Ph. D. degree, or a Bachelor’s degree with three years of related job experience.
• This position does not qualify for Intel Sponsorship because it is either (1) a non-STEM contributing position, or (2) a STEM position that only requires a bachelor’s degree and less than three years of experience.
• Inside this Business Group
• The Machine Learning Performance (MLP) division is at the leading edge of the AI revolution at Intel, covering the full stack from applied ML to ML / DL and data analytics frameworks, to Intel oneAPI AI libraries, and CPU/GPU HW/SW co-design for AI acceleration.
• It is an organization with a strong technical atmosphere, innovation, friendly team-work spirit, and engineers with diverse backgrounds.
• The Deep Learning Frameworks and Libraries (DLFL) department is responsible for optimizing leading DL frameworks on Intel platforms.
• We also develop the popular oneAPI Deep Neural Network Library (oneDNN), and new oneDNN Graph library.
• Our goal is to lead in Deep Learning performance for both the CPU and GPU. We work closely with other Intel business units and industrial partners.
• Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued.
• Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
• We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry.
• It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
• This role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need.
• This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
• In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
For Remote AI Frameworks Intern Engineer roles, visit Remote AI Frameworks Intern Engineer Roles