Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Applied AI at Virta Health
Virta Health is on a mission to transform diabetes care and reverse the type 2 diabetes epidemic. Current treatment approaches aren t working-over half of US adults have either type 2 diabetes or prediabetes. Virta is changing this by helping people reverse type 2 diabetes through innovations in technology, personalized nutrition, and virtual care delivery reinvented from the ground up. We have raised over $350 million from top-tier investors, and partner with the largest health plans, employers, and government organizations to help their employees and members restore their health and live diabetes-free. Join us on our mission to reverse diabetes in 100M people by 2025.
As a full stack health care company of physicians, engineers, marketers and more under one roof, Virta collects comprehensive data on our patients’ experience. The Applied AI team leverages this data to build the next generation of health care for chronic diseases. As a member of this team, you will build and interpret intelligent systems that power our product in order to scale the treatment, drive patient acquisition, and improve patient outcomes.
Check out our technical blog to find out how Virta is developing the next generation of healthcare technology: https://www.virtahealth.com/health-tech
• Applied AI Products: Research, develop, deploy, and monitor intelligent systems to improve patient acquisition and outcomes at scale
• Reframe vague but mission-critical business objectives into empirical problems that can be addressed with machine learning, optimization routines, and statistical modeling
• Conduct exploratory analyses of users and business processes to understand your datasets and make excellent modeling choices downstream
• Leverage our platform/tooling to develop and deploy models in our production environment
• Understand the impact of your models on user and business level KPIs; leverage this understanding to guide subsequent efforts
• Applied AI Platform: Collaborate with other machine learning engineers in designing extensible software and infrastructure to accelerate model training, serving, and operations
• Product Leadership: Participate in setting the direction of highly cross functional teams (incl. Applied AI, Product Engineering, Design, Clinical Ops, and Marketing)
90 Day Plan
Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
• Immerse yourself in the rich data we collect in service of our patients’ care. Our data includes high dimensional time series data, meal images, natural language discourse, insurance claims, and much more
• Ship one new data pipeline or ML model as a feature in our patient or clinician-facing products
• Teach and inspire other Applied AI team members on your areas of expertise through knowledge sharing, pair programming, and code reviews
• You have 4+ years experience as a machine learning engineer or scientist, deploying models in production at scale. Experience deploying models as a part of a (possibly stateful) microservice is strongly desired.
• You are passionate about directly optimizing core products or operations through AI/ML systems deployed to production
• You care deeply about exploring data and understanding the real life user behavior and processes that generate it
• You are expert in Python’s open source machine learning ecosystem. Experience with tensorflow or pytorch is strongly desired.
• You are strong with SQL and able to extract data from data warehouses like Redshift or Bigquery. Experience with modern data processing technologies like Apache Spark or Apache Beam is a plus
• You excel at communicating progress, trade-offs, and the results of your work to team members from other functions
Virta’s company values drive our culture, so you’ll do well if:
• You put people first and take care of yourself, your peers, and our patients equally
• You have a strong sense of ownership and take initiative while empowering others to do the same
• You prioritize positive impact over busy work
• You have no ego and understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
• You appreciate transparency and promote trust and empowerment through open access of information
• You are evidence-based and prioritize data and science over seniority or dogma
• You take risks and rapidly iterate
As part of your duties at Virta, you may come in contact with sensitive patient information that is governed by HIPAA. Throughout your career at Virta, you will be expected to follow Virta s security and privacy procedures to ensure our patients information remains strictly confidential. Security and privacy training will be provided.
For this role the compensation range for candidates in Colorado is $164,996 – $189,650 ; information about Virta’s benefits is on our careers page at: https://www.virtahealth.com/careers.
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. Virta has a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
For Remote Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Applied AI roles, visit Remote Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Applied AI Roles
Machine Learning Engineer at 1872 Consulting
Machine Learning Engineer (Austin, TX)
Striveworks is a leader in Machine Learning Operations for highly regulated industries such as the Department of Defense/U.S. Military.
They enable their customers to extract actionable insight from their data at the point of collection and indefinitely in the future with the help of AI/Machine Learning.
The product they offer allows their clients to monitor, manage, integrate, visualize, export, and analyze their data to inform decisions and streamline business.
They are looking to double the team that they have currently of about 60 employees over the next year.
They are a startup, and this is a very unique opportunity to join their team in their fastest growing stages.
annual and performance based
401K Match: n/a
Equity-Owners have a history of another startup that turned to IPO in 5 years. The company offers a generous equity plan to be a stakeholder and participate in the company’s success.
As a Machine Learning Engineer on the Striveworks Technical Engagements team, you’ll be challenged – and trusted – on day one to be a core contributor to the projects and direction of the company.
You will be a key representative and solutions provider to sites and customers where Striveworks’ proprietary data platform is deployed.
You will integrate and apply this platform, and rapidly prototype and deliver machine learning capabilities for customers.
You’ll tackle real world problems as they unfold, utilizing your technical and communication skills to provide reliable and scalable solutions.
At times, you will be tasked with on-site travel to customer locations. At other times, you will be based in Striveworks’ Austin, TX headquarters.
• Able and willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%
S. Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or Related disciplines; and 2+ years of relevant experience
• Excellence in Python
• Deep expertise in algorithms and data structures
• Exposure to DevOps tooling and best practices (Git, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD tools)
• Familiarity with relational and non relational database design and architecture
Nice to haves:
• Experience with ETL/data pipelines
• Experience designing RESTful or GraphQL APIs
• Comfortable with Cloud Architecture
• Tensorflow/PyTorch experience
• Knowledge of messaging systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ, or similar
• GoLang/Flyte experience
For Remote Machine Learning Engineer roles, visit Remote Machine Learning Engineer Roles
Machine Learning Tools Engineer at Qualcomm
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Engineering Group, Engineering Group > ASICS Engineering
Today, more intelligence is moving to end devices, and mobile is becoming the pervasive AI platform. Building on the smartphone foundation and the scale of mobile, Qualcomm envisions making AI ubiquitous, expanding beyond mobile and powering other end devices, machines, vehicles, and things. We are inventing, developing, and commercializing power-efficient on-device AI, edge cloud AI, and 5G to make this a reality.
We are seeking talented Engineers to join our team. You will join the team developing Machine Learning accelerator hardware and software.
The Machine Learning Tools Engineer is responsible for developing code in support of hardware and software performance analysis, silicon validation, and other missions. This includes interfacing between AI accelerator hardware and multiple system types ranging from edge devices to big iron servers. Your software will also interface to server Baseboard Management Controllers (BMC) as well as laboratory test equipment. In support of this effort, you will work toward bringing new features online through your code contributions. Additionally, you will troubleshoot and resolve issues within the automation infrastructure using industry best practices. As part of a larger project, you will utilize version control systems to effectively collaborate with other developers. You will leverage issue tracking software to prioritize work items and document solutions and new features.
8+ years experience in programming related fields
4+ years experience Python
Experience with object oriented programming
Experience with DevOps flows
Hands-on knowledge of Linux/UNIX
Experience with infrastructure scheduling tools (such as Jenkins)
Experience with software containers (such as Docker)
Experience with databases (such as MongoDB)
Experience with data visualization tools (such as PowerBI)
Experience with version control systems (such as Git)
Familiarity with issues tracking systems (such as JIRA, Bugzilla)
Familiarity with SOC architecture, design, verification, or validation
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, or related field and 4+ years of ASIC design, verification, or related work experience.
Master’s degree in Science, Engineering, or related field and 3+ years of ASIC design, verification, or related work experience.
PhD in Science, Engineering, or related field and 2+ years of ASIC design, verification, or related work experience.
Qualcomm is committed to hiring and supporting individuals with disabilities. Although this role has some expected physical activity, an inability to perform one or more of the listed physical requirements should not deter otherwise qualified applicants from applying. We will work with you throughout the application and onboarding process to provide reasonable accommodations. Examples of expected physical activity include: frequently transporting between offices, buildings, and campuses up to mile; frequently transporting and installing equipment up to 5 lbs; performing tasks at various heights (e.g., standing or sitting); monitoring and utilizing computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day; and continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.
Although this role has some expected minor physical activity, this should not deter otherwise qualified applicants from applying. If you are an individual with a physical or mental disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomms toll-free number found here () for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities as part of our ongoing efforts to create an accessible workplace.
Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies : Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers () .
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
“EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement :
Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Provision:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act:
Family Medical Leave Act:
Rights of Pregnant Employees:
Discrimination and Harassment:
Associate Machine Learning, 2023 Graduate (Remote) at Atlassian
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Join Atlassian to start your career with us to have impact on how millions of users collaborate and use software. The most amazing thinkers-like NASA rocket scientists and Tesla engineers-are coming to us for solutions. You will report to a manager in the Core Machine Learning team within the broader Analytics group. The team is tasked to pursue business opportunities that can produce revenue or MAU improvements. The team works multi-functionally across the organization, using insights generated by marketing and product analytics that can be scaled or automated to create value. The team focuses on growth and on velocity between brainstorming and initial output.
Not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Unfortunately, we do not offer U.S. work visa sponsorship to F-1/OPT, J-1/TN, or H-1B student graduates at this time.
• Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and graduating between December 2022 to June 2023
• Can commit to a full-time (40hrs / week)
• Experience building data science applications and machine learning pipelines
• You MUST choose which machine learning role you would like to be considered for from the options below.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you…
• Work with our team of machine learning scientists to deliver value through machine learning applications
• Build machine learning workflow platforms and libraries
• Work with large datasets of behavioral and textual data
• Research and implement appropriate machine learning algorithms and tools
• Have proficiency in Python AND Java, Kotlin, or Scala
• Have experience in one or more SQL languages such as PostgreSQL, Redshift, MySQL, etc.
• Have experience working with large datasets in the cloud
As a Machine Learning Scientist you…
• Focus on ML applications and ideas for content recommendation, personalization, and insight generation
• Can build machine learning and predictive models
• Can translate business problems into technical solutions
• Have experience writing software with minimal bugs in Python
• Have experience with SQL (Bonus!)
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .
For Remote Associate Machine Learning, 2023 Graduate (Remote) roles, visit Remote Associate Machine Learning, 2023 Graduate (Remote) Roles
Senior Machine Learning Engineer (Remote – Austin, or U.S.) at The Zebra
Senior Machine Learning Engineer (Remote – Austin, or U.S.) Jobs in Austin, TX at The Zebra
Title: Senior Machine Learning Engineer (Remote – Austin, or U.S.)
Company: The Zebra
Location: Austin, TX
The Zebra, named a Best Place to Work in Austin four years running, is revolutionizing how connected consumers research and shop for insurance. We intentionally strive to build diverse teams that feel inclusive for all. Our motto is “All Stripes Welcome,” and we put that into practice by valuing both traditional and non-conventional backgrounds and perspectives. Our Zeebs are passionate about learning, growing, & working together to tackle exciting problems.
The Zebra is highly invested in using data science to simplify insurance shopping for our customers. To support this goal, we are expanding our Data Science Engineering team and seeking a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to support production-grade ML deployment platforms enabling both single-record real-time/low latency scoring and batch predictions as necessary for models trained by the Data Scientists.
Reporting to the Head of Data Science, the role will have the unique opportunity to help set direction for Data Science Engineering at The Zebra and the future of our technical infrastructure. Our code should be well documented, have high test coverage, be configurable, secure, scalable, and maintainable. Our long-term goal is to stand up end-to-end ML systems in the areas of Model Re-training, Model Serving, and Model Monitoring.
We are looking for a curious, practical generalist with a passion for operationalizing machine learning models and enabling data scientists to be as impactful as possible. Our ideal candidate has not only hands-on technical skills and coding experience, but also the aptitude and desire to lead – whether that be evaluating new technology and architecting systems, or collaborating within and across engineering teams to help us achieve our goal of integrating data science throughout The Zebra’s products. The ability to be pragmatic and to balance technical sophistication with the constraints of working in a small (but growing) team is key to the success of this role.
While we are open to remote work across the contingent US, we are still in the process of establishing our company to support work in all states! We’ve recently made the shift from an in-office organization to a hybrid model and love the flexibility it allows our employees. We are set up to support employees who want to be fully remote, in-office only, and a mix of the two. Please note – we will not be supporting work based out of the following states: CA, MA, NY, NJ.
What You’ll Do:
Expand and improve upon our existing platform to deploy machine learning models as REST APIs for real-time prediction in Python
Lead the creation of a development platform to enable data scientists to deliver value faster (e.g. remote development environments, automated model training and monitoring, CI/CD for model deployment)
Collaborate with other engineering teams (e.g. data platform, infrastructure) to identify areas of opportunity and enable data science across the organization
Commit incremental changes to VCS while writing well-structured, quality, clean code
Apply data science engineering standards: Unit testing, performance testing, documentation, modularity, maintainability
Understands the tradeoffs of using existing tools vs. creating new ones
What We’re Looking For:
As we evaluate candidates across all roles, we look for people who have a strong sense of ownership, great communication and collaboration skills, and a dedication to continuous improvement.
Practical experience working with data scientists to operationalize machine learning models
Experience leading large engineering efforts while making a solid individual contribution, understanding where to draw the line between good and perfect
Strong experience with relational and/or NoSQL databases and with Git (branching, committing, pull requests, etc.)
Familiarity with libraries and tools within the data science ecosystem (sklearn, pandas)
Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail and strong programming skills in Python
Strong understanding of REST concepts and the data science life cycle of model deployment
Experience that will Impress the Heck Out of Us:
Experience as an ML Engineer in a product driven B2C startup with a strong understanding of concepts such as a model repository and a feature store
Experience building and deploying an ML pipeline for model development
Exposure to data science modeling techniques (GLMs, machine learning, deep learning)
Prototyping ability in: Containerization/Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes); AWS (EC2, S3), Snowflake, Elasticsearch ML
Benefits & Perks:
Inclusive and healthy environments are crafted intentionally. All of our employees can join and participate in (or create your own!) Employee Resource Groups. Here are some other wonderful perks of working here:
Competitive Compensation & Stock Option Offering
Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages
HSA offering + employer contribution
401k plan + employer match
Unlimited PTO (paid time off)+ the flexibility to enjoy it
Paid Parental Leave Program
Wellness perk ($100/month)
Pet Adoption Reimbursement ($300/year)
Learning & Development Opportunities
Join a team that truly lives their values (outside of the office. Cliche, we know… but we really mean it)
About The Zebra:
The Zebra is the nation’s leading, independent insurance comparison site. With our dynamic, real-time quote comparison tool, consumers can identify insurance companies with the coverage, service level, and pricing to suit their unique needs. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, The Zebra has sought to bring transparency and simplicity to insurance shopping since 2012 – it’s “insurance in black and white.”
We’ve garnered attention and investment of some of the nation’s top venture capitalists. Check out all of our awards & recognition!
Our core mantra is “All Stripes Welcome.” As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform core job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For Remote Senior Machine Learning Engineer (Remote – Austin, or U.S.) roles, visit Remote Senior Machine Learning Engineer (Remote – Austin, or U.S.) Roles
Sr. Software Engineer – Machine Learning Platform at PIMCO
We are a leading global asset management firm with over 3,000 employees across 20 offices in 15 countries; we help millions of investors around the world pursue their financial goals.
We hire critical thinkers. People who thrive in a collaborative culture like ours where we solve real problems while building the future of finance.
• Are excited to be part of a vibrant engineering community that values diversity, hard work, and continuous learning.
• Love solving complex real-world business problems.
• Recognize that cross-functional collaboration is a core component of success for the team.
• Believe there are multiple ways to solve most technical problems and are willing to debate the trade-offs.
• Have become a stronger engineer by making mistakes and learning from them.
• Are a doer, someone who wants to grow their career and gain experience across technologies and business functions.
• Continuously invest in a high-performance and inclusive culture, in which a diversity of backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued.
• Encourage career mobility, so you can benefit from learning different functions and technologies, and we gain the benefits of your experience across teams.
• Run technology pro bono programs that help the non-profit community and give our engineering community opportunities to volunteer and participate.
• Offer education reimbursements and ongoing training in technology, communication, and diversity & inclusion.
• Embrace knowledge sharing through lunch-and-learns, demos, and technical forums.
• Consider our people to be our greatest asset-we will help you learn what PIMCO Technology has to offer so you can participate in activities that benefit your career while delivering impactful technology solutions.
PIMCO’s machine learning platform team supports internal clients across Business and Technology teams. Our ideal candidate will be writing python libraries and services, integrating open-source and commercial services and creating React front ends. We empower teams by providing tools for solving text-based problems with recent NLP capabilities. We’re looking for a senior engineer who can design and write modular code, creating reusable tools and components and fantastic user and developer experiences.
• Build production quality tools and components for PIMCO’s Machine Learning Platform
• Write functions, libraries and utilities with proper abstractions for consumption by internal developers
• Collect and distill requirements and define technical options, trade-offs and present to a technical audience
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field. MS/Ph.D is a plus
• Strong grasp of machine learning/deep learning fundamentals, statistics, probability, and linear algebra preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills an absolute must with a proven ability to work in a team environment
• Self-motivated with strong aptitude for learning and problem solving
• Write idiomatic, modular, testable code that is easy for team members to read and extend
• Knowledge of data models, messaging, REST, design patterns and best practices for system integration
• AWS and Docker familiarity is a plus
• Understanding of data engineering and data pipelines is a plus
• Understanding of infrastructure fundamentals such as Linux, networks, bash scripting, SSH, Kerberos
• Passion for automation and experience with CICD tools, Gitlab or other
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Life insurance and travel coverage
• 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
• Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
• Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office
For Remote Sr. Software Engineer – Machine Learning Platform roles, visit Remote Sr. Software Engineer – Machine Learning Platform Roles
Sr. Machine Learning Data Engineer at CDW
The Data Science and Analytics COE is responsible for leading the creation and development of the overall strategy and direction of data science and advanced analytics at CDW – including ensuring continuity and seamless extension of existing programs, the development of a short- and long-term vision and roadmap, and defining and institutionalizing the role that data and analytics play throughout the organization as the fuel that drives and shapes CDW’s priorities and serves as an accelerant for CDW’s progress.
The Sr. ML Data Engineer is a key player in the Data Science & Analytics team. This role will be responsible for data engineering, testing and management for the end to end ML and data pipeline including data products. This role will leverage CDW’s AI labs environment to enable the delivery in a common data lake and products.
Reporting to the Sr Manager AI Engineering & Architecture of Data Science and Analytics the Sr. ML Data Engineer must have data infrastructure, data engineering and Machine Learning skills, a proven track record of leading and scaling data pipelines in a cloud/on prem/big data environment, strong operational skills to drive efficiency and speed. In addition, strong technical leadership skills are required with a vision for how data science can proactively improve company.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Responsible for building and managing end-to-end data pipelines and operations from ingestion and integration through delivery for the data products.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Outline best practices and establish standards for data strategy, data lifecycle, data ownership, data definition, and data classification.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• Build cross-functional relationships with Business Stakeholders, Business Analysts, ML Data Engineering, Architects, Data Scientists, Product Managers and IT to understand data needs and deliver on those needs.
• Contribute and support the development of the overall data science and machine learning strategy and roadmap.
• Drive the design, building and launching of new data models and ML/Data pipelines in production.
• Primary data liaison for stakeholders to drive transformation and to democratize use of data.
• Identify internal and external data sources for potential integration into platform; Lead data migration and integration projects.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Consolidate the fragmented data across the company and provide simplified access to data for the stakeholders, internal users as well as external partners.
• Stay abreast of technology development in retail and other industries.
• Work with multiple complex and disparate datasets to enable data delivery through various means and APIs to evaluate performance and amalgamate information to derive strategic insights and recommendations.
• Support delivery of scalable data products.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent IT knowledge/experience.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in Data Analysis, Data Engineer & Data Integration.
• Experience working in Data engineering and ETL teams and on managing implementation projects that utilize big data, advanced analytics and machine learning technologies.
• Hands-on experience in building pipelines from variety of sources such as data warehouses and in-memory OLAP models, as well as experience in NoSQL/cloud.
• Strong understanding of data, Big Data, Relational databases, streaming and batch data processing.
• Strong experience building end-to-end data view with focus on integration.
• Demonstrated experience in teaching and/or mentoring professionals.
• Hands-on experience Developing, implement data solutions using technologies such as:
• Data Exploration and ETL: Alteryx, Talend, H2O, Informatica, Data Stage, Azure Data explorer, Azure Data Factory.
• Programming languages use (SQL, Spark, Python, R, Jupyter Notebooks, Java, Scala).
• Data Warehouse Solutions: Redshift, Snowflake, Postgres, Data Lake.
• Big Data technologies, Azure, AWS, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka, Flume, NoSQL stores (HBase, Cassandra, DynamoDB, MongoDB).
• Cloud storage: S3, GCS, ADLS, Blob.
• Data Visualization Solutions: MS Power BI, Looker, Tableau, Azure Streaming Analytics, Data Lake Analytics, Azure Time Series Insights, Azure Synapse Analytics.
• CI/CD and Code Management: Git, Maven, Docker , Jenkins, Azure Dev Ops.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.
CDW is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
For Remote Sr. Machine Learning Data Engineer roles, visit Remote Sr. Machine Learning Data Engineer Roles
REMOTE Sr. Machine Learning Engineer – Hiring Immediately at Jobot
Sr. ML Engineer opportunity available with next-gen cybersecurity software startup!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kurt Holzmuller
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $175 – $220,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a Series A CyberSecurity startup with elite professional CS services across cloud infrastructure, blockchain/smart contracts, and IoT. Our teams are made up of some of the brightest minds in the cybersecurity space and you will be responsible for developing core features/functions to help secure the world.
As a Sr. ML Engineer on our team, you will be responsible for the design, build, and evaluation of machine learning models for finding security vulnerabilities in source code and exposed attack surface infrastructure.
Why join us?
• Competitive Salary DOE
• Comprehensive Benefits Package (90% employee coverage)
• Employee Stock Options
• 401k with 4% match
• Annual training, certification, and conference budget
• Generous PTO
• BS in a related field OR equivalent professional experience
• 5+ years of machine learning or data engineering experience
• GCP or AWS
• Development: Python, Go, or Java
• Graph Neural Networks and Image Classification
NICE TO HAVE:
• SaaS or Cybersecurity startup experience
• Google Vertex AI Platform, Google Compute Engine, Cloud Storage
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
For Remote REMOTE Sr. Machine Learning Engineer – Hiring Immediately roles, visit Remote REMOTE Sr. Machine Learning Engineer – Hiring Immediately Roles
Machine Learning Manager, Software Engineering at Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Machine Learning Manager, Software Engineering
RTG is looking for visionary leaders to build a team that develop and optimizing Machine Learning system software for AMD GPU compute platforms. The candidate will drive a team that work as part of AMD Machine Learning Software Engineering (MLSE) organization and open-source community to plan, analyze, develop, and deploy improvements to make AMD the best platform for machine learning applications.
Our ideal candidate will possess advanced software machine learning expertise with a track record of success within the industry. You have demonstrated credibility as an expert in your field, with both internal and external stakeholders and customers. You have experience leading global teams in a matrixed environment, and strong communication, influencing and leadership skills.
• Leading a distributed team to optimize deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc. on AMD GPUs and future data center products
• Collaborate and interact with internal GPU library teams to analyze and optimize training and inference for deep learning
• Work with open-source framework community to understand their requirements – and have the AMD GPU features integrated upstream
• Establishing efficient automated test processes and critical quality metrics
• Contributing to high-level strategic decisions with product, engineering, and executive teams
• Lead the engineering team to optimize the entire deep learning pipeline
• Driving and facilitating planning, scheduling, and execution of projects
• Working with customers to explain technical concepts and implementation impacts
• Apply your knowledge of software engineering best practices
• Solid knowledge of software fundamentals especially in Deep Learning, High Performance Computing or GPU Server Based computing
• Consistent record in engineering execution, delivery software on time with high quality and achieving premium high-performance software solutions
• Experience building and leading large global software engineering teams
• Strong Interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
• Experience leading multiple projects with competing priorities
• Solid understanding of C/C++ Programming and Linux Operating System internals and server system architecture
• Background with Agile project methodologies
• Passionate about automated testing
• Familiarity with various deployment models including cloud, virtualization and containers
• Self-motivated with an ability to multi-task
• Masters or PhD or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
• 3+ years’ engineering management and 5+ years’ software development
Santa Clara, CA
Requisition Number: 149743
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Design
Benefits offered are described .
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click for more information.
For Remote Machine Learning Manager, Software Engineering roles, visit Remote Machine Learning Manager, Software Engineering Roles
Machine Learning / NLP Engineer at Jobot
Series A Funded, SaaS Company.
This Jobot Job is hosted by Sabrina Imoehl
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $190,000 – $250,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Reinventing the patient/practitioner outcome through a technology first mindset.
Why join us?
Great opportunity to join us while we are growing. Be apart of something huge that is impacting the way patients connect to their doctors.
Take ownership of the architecture that powers the state-of-the-art models that are ingesting and generating summaries for thousands of patient-physician interactions daily across iOS and Telemedicine
Turn feature requests into AI-powered workflows, then build, iterate, and deploy the models
Constantly perform deep analyses on how our models are performing as our user-base of both patients and doctors grows and translate those findings into both the product and ML roadmap
Improve the efficiency of our human-in-the-loop component and the accuracy/efficacy of our data-labeling arm
Optimize peripheral workflows/technologies outside of our core note-taking AI from the audio-input device, ASR, human-in-the-loop app, and the final physician-feedback interface.
Lay the foundation for strategic projects and future initiatives, work with leadership to define roadmaps, and execute
Take charge as one of the key technical authorities in the company, representing our ML model architecture, techniques, ML-related product features, and the infrastructure our ML sits on
ML Tech Stack Pytorch, AWS Sagemaker, and GCP
You have an MS, Ph.D., or industry experience with strong demonstrated work in a related domain or problem space
Intellectual Curiosity Not just interested in solving the current problem-at-hand but constantly thinking about big-picture paradigm shifts in healthcare and constantly experimenting + laying the foundation to define what the future looks like
Excited about Healthcare The healthcare landscape is ripe for change, but it requires grit, relentless motivation, and willingness to dive deep into clinical workflows to drive change
Quick problem thinker