Information Security Analyst at Rangam Consultants
Location: Los Angeles
Position: Information Security Analyst I
Location: Woodland Hills
Be the first to apply to this potential future opportunity!!!
Direct Hire Salaried opportunity with Full Health Benefits working from home with an elite Insurance company. Team building, family-oriented environment, exceptional opportunities for growth, inclusive to Autistic & Neurodivergent candidates.
Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that organization. They are the top in the Insurance industry, and they may be looking for you!
Our client is seeking an Information Security Analyst to join them directly.
Autistic and neurodivergent candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Direct Hire Salaried role with the Client working remote
The Information Security Analyst will perform third party vendor security risk assessments, wherein they will analyze the security posture of our vendor relationships to ensure they align with Farmers security controls. Analysts will be introduced to a risk-based methodology that will enable them to identify a broad range of cybersecurity and data privacy risks among the organization’s suppliers and vendors. Analysts will develop skills to identify and advise on security countermeasures and controls;
learn best practices; learn to perform complex security risk assessments; build knowledge of corporate security policies; and learn to recognize security violations. Analysts will play a critical role in managing Farmers data security risks.
Essential Job Functions
• Manage the end-to-end lifecycle for a portfolio of vendor security risk assessments, each with different priorities, requirements, start dates, and deadlines.
• Lead interviews with vendor representatives and Farmers stakeholders to validate the scope of the vendor’s services and the impact on the security and privacy of Farmers’ data.
• Demonstrate flexibility by employing adaptive lines of inquiry during interviews to capture the nuance and unique characteristics of each vendor relationship.
• For each assessment, review a wide range of vendor questionnaire responses, scrutinize findings and gaps, and summarize the overall risk of the vendor engagement.
• Develop competencies to identify security risks across various security domains, such as cybersecurity, application security, physical security, secure software development lifecycle, cryptography, access controls, network security, governance, and compliance.
• Generate conclusion reports for each assessment, complete with highlighted gaps, vendor remediation plans, compensating controls and overall conclusion whether to proceed with the engagement.
• Throughout the lifecycle of each assessment, ensure all Farmers stakeholders, such as requestors, contract managers, and project managers, receive consistent and clear status updates.
• Track post-assessment gap remediation by the vendor. Learn to effectively communicate data security risks to both IT and business stakeholders, to master tailoring messaging to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Demonstrate ownership of assigned projects from initiation to completion by employing precision, analytical skills, and strong attention to detail.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Sits or stands for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift. Occasionally reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Occasionally moves, lifts, carries, and places objects and supplies weighing 0-10 pounds without assistance. Listens to, interprets, and differentiates auditory information (e.g., others speaking) at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Visually verifies and reads information.
Visually locates material, resources, and other objects.
Ability to continuously operate a computer for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift. Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate keyboard and other office equipment up to a full work shift.
This position operates in an open office working environment which will include normal and customary distractions, noise, and interruptions.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related discipline preferred.
• 1 – 3 years of experience in IT Security or Information Security Risk consulting, or comparable base of knowledge/expertise in the field.
S Strong knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint, & Outlook
• Familiarity with governance and controls frameworks, such as COBIT, COSO, ITIL, NIST, and ISO preferred.
• Experience in documenting procedures, reports, presentations, agendas, and meeting minutes.
• Familiarity with assessing IT or security risk in an enterprise-level environment.
• Time management, project management, presentation, and organizational skills.
• PC skills and hands-on experience building…
For Remote Information Security Analyst roles, visit Remote Information Security Analyst Roles
Senior Research Analyst, Cybersecurity & Enterprise IT at CB Insights
Location: Los Angeles
Research technology markets and companies. Help clients make decisions. Publish compelling research.
If you are passionate about trends and technologies shaping the future of cybersecurity and enterprise IT, from data security and IoT device security to cloud computing and DevOps, then we have the role for you.
The Role You’ll Play
Are you interested in a unique opportunity to produce digestible and actionable insights into technology markets and vendors for Fortune 500 clients, venture capitalists, government agencies, and more? Are you able to develop a viewpoint and package insights into research that is prescriptive rather than merely descriptive?
About The IU Team
There is no team quite like ours anywhere, inside or outside of tech. You are working at a growing SaaS startup, while also spending your day analyzing the tech markets and companies driving tech disruption across industries. To do so, you will have full access to the CB Insights software platform and its billions of data points, which you will be immersed in every day. You will be surrounded by some of the most curious and driven people you will ever meet and held up to the highest standards every day. Our analysts and editors come from backgrounds as diverse as investment banking, VC, consulting, equity research, and journalism. As you grow, you will have the opportunity to work with both startups and incumbents in your industry, and have the ear of senior decision makers.
• Using CB Insights proprietary data set and analytic tools, write reports on technology and investment trends in cybersecurity and enterprise IT for technology decision makers and corporate strategy and venture capital clients.
• Lead client-directed startup scouting, market research, and technology assessment projects.
• Develop forward-looking analyses and insights for public-facing reports on cybersecurity and enterprise IT
• Support PR and media requests with subject matter expertise.
• Develop and give client and prospect client presentations to discuss market trends.
• Proactively identify industry trends and client needs to guide content planning.
• Must be passionate and knowledgeable about technology investment, venture capital, and early-stage innovation in cutting edge technologies.
• 6+ years professional experience working in tech research or in an enterprise or emerging technology-related position (within a B2B technology company, or related investment banking, equity research, industry analyst, consulting, or journalism experience).
• Writing experience within the above fields is a must – ability to synthesize complex concepts into digestible, forward looking insights.
• Demonstrate a contagious passion for the material: Should be a startup / tech geek passionate about all things tech.
• Strong communication/presentation skills and leadership abilities. You should feel comfortable speaking to clients and prospects as an authority on trends and investment activity in this space.
• Some startup experience is a plus, a thick skin and high tolerance for change required
• Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
• BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees a plus
What’s CB Insights All About
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore and exploit emerging technologies. We help the world’s leading companies accelerate their digital strategy and transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine and human intelligence to help you discover and manage your response to emerging technology startups and markets.
Full Time Perks
• Amazing culture that emphasizes Hard Work, High Standards, Hunger, Helpfulness, and Humility. Learn more here
• A newsletter that 700k+ people follow: Sign up here.
• Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
• Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
• Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
• Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
• Refuel: In-office lunch stipend, snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who’d be perfect for the role,
submit here and you’ll be eligible for $5,000!
For Remote Senior Research Analyst, Cybersecurity & Enterprise IT roles, visit Remote Senior Research Analyst, Cybersecurity & Enterprise IT Roles
Senior Incident Response Analyst – IT Security at Farfetch
Location: Los Angeles
Senior Incident Response Analyst – IT Security US Los Angeles / Farfetch – Technology – Information Technology / Permanent Apply for this job FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All. TECHNOLOGY We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world. LOS ANGELES Our Los Angeles office is found in the centre of downtown LA. Our office is in one of the city’s tallest buildings with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, the mountains and the Hollywood sign. Inside, the office is full of plants and beautiful furniture, with amenities and work areas that allow Farfetchers to design their day to be the best it can be. Some of the main teams located here include Operations, Customer Service and Production. THE ROLE We are looking for a passionate expert to join our security team who loves to reveal potential weaknesses and then think on creative solutions to eliminate any issues. Your expertise is key in building the foundation of security projects that protect the security and privacy of our clients. People will rely on you to provide engineering and product teams with the security expertise necessary to make product decisions. WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Further, develop our Incident Response program
• Review logs/events from IDS, SIEM, WAF, and NG Firewall / Web Proxy
• Identify and find Indicators of Compromise within the corporate network and infrastructure
• Be part of the on-call team responsible for detecting and responding to Cyber Security incidents
• Help maintain our Secure Systems Development Life Cycle in all their stages
WHO YOU ARE
• You are a graduate of a program in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
• You have more than 3 years in a similar position or in a Security Operations Center (SOC) environment
• You are comfortable being hands-on with experience in SIEM, Web Application Firewall, IDS/IPS
• You are experienced in analytical and problem-solving within a complex IT environment
• You are experienced in Malware and Forensics analysis
• You are a team player with experience working with remote, global teams
• You are a holder of certifications on Information Security (OSCP, CEH, GCIH or similar)
REWARDS & BENEFITS
• FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
• Medical, dental, vision, with flexible spending account
• 401K plus company match, PTO and volunteer days
• Wellness, and cell phone reimbursements
• Family Lunch, catered weekly when in office
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
• FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We are looking for an Incident Response Analyst to join our Cyber Security team in Los Angeles! Apply for this job
For Remote Senior Incident Response Analyst – IT Security roles, visit Remote Senior Incident Response Analyst – IT Security Roles
Senior Cybersecurity Analyst at Belden
Location: Los Angeles
The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst role is an exciting role, where you will be able to flex your interpersonal, entrepreneurial and technical skills across an international organization. Leadership, communication and collaboration skills are key to success in this role, as is in depth cybersecurity experience. The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst is a critical member of the Information Security team. This position performs broad set of functions for the enterprise, including developing and aligning securitypolicy/programs with strategy, proactively and reactively assessing threats, and optimizing the operations of the enterprises cybersecurity solutions.
The SSA is expected to interface with and influence stakeholders, business leaders and peers to solicit their involvement in security and adoption of policies and processes through information sharing and cooperation. This a senior role that requires an individual with a strong balance of technology knowledge and communication skills, as they will work with both business management and the IT organization to align security priorities with key business objectives. Expertise in leading collaborative project teams and developing/managing projects is essential for success in this role. Must be able to prioritize work efforts and balance operational tasks with longer-term risk reduction efforts. This role reports directly to the Director of Cybersecurity.
(40%) Process and Program Management
Implementation and administration of enterprise cyber security projects and programs to achieve the strategic cybersecurity roadmap
Collaborate with Technology and Internal Audit partners to develop control rationalization strategies; ensuring identified control deficiencies are remediated or documented
Collaborate with Technical, Business Teams and Senior Leadership to gain agreement for enterprise adoption of Security Policies & Standards
Write procedures and guidelines as well as oversee and/or provide training required to clarify policies and standards
Collaborate with Security and IT leadership, Legal, HumanResources and law enforcement agencies to manage security issues and inquiries
Research current and futureregulatory and compliance requirements including state and international laws
Assess environment for compliance to internal policies and standards, and external compliance requirements
Escalate and communicate control deficiencies to systems and business owners as required
When necessary, lead development and publication of Information Security Policy, standards, compliance requirements, and controls
(20%) Operational and Strategic Initiatives
Create and maintain metrics/measurements to highlight the current risk management posture and security organization effectiveness
Support Director of CyberSecurity to develop Security Program messaging for broader associate community, Board of Directors, Cyber Insurance, and other security communication initiatives
Collaborate in leading a global cybersecurity governance team across the Belden ecosystem, liaising appropriately with peers in IT groups as well as various business groups to ensure understanding of security goals and to foster cooperation
(40%) Technical Management and Oversight
Oversee the vulnerability management program, drive operational improvements across scope of control
Manage exception processes as required
Oversee and administer Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system, designing andimplementing process and technology to ensure alerts are dispositioned as defined in standard operating procedure
Select and acquire additional security solutions or enhancements to improve overall enterprise security posture as per the enterprises existing procurement processes
Ensure appropriate integration and documentation
Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise workstations, Servers and other systems and in databases and other data repositories
Required Skills and Experience
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to influence senior management
Demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and issues in a concise manner to a variety of audiences
Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks, make decisions and solve problems.
Strong project management skills and ability to lead cross functional teams to accomplish established goals
Extensive experience in enterprise security document creation and/or oversight
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum of 7-10 years security administration experience
Demonstrated security proficiency in applied industry security protocols and systems forensics/ability to parse logs for environment change detection
Experience in enterprise security architecture
Interpret guidelines and analyze factual information to develop and deploy, adapt, or modify processes in response to changing circumstances
Proven ability to work under stressful conditions, may require 24/7 incident supportInitiative and ability to self-direct
For Remote Senior Cybersecurity Analyst roles, visit Remote Senior Cybersecurity Analyst Roles
Cyber security analyst at Northrop Grumman
Location: Los Angeles
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come.
Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon.
We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way.
Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work – and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible.
Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history. Information Systems Security Professionals, We Want You! Cyber assets everywhere are under siege from a wide spectrum of threats.
Almost daily, these threats grow in sophistication, breadth and speed.
At Northrop Grumman, we take a holistic approach to cybersecurity, looking at the whole cyber landscape of people, processes and technology and the whole security realm of offense, defense, and exploitation.
Thought leadership demands nothing less. If you are an expert with classified computers within the Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community computing environments, Northrop Grumman Corporation has fantastic opportunities for your career growth.
We are seeking experienced Information Systems Security Professionals across the country to support information systems lifecycle activities.
Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M.
Periodically conduct a complete review of each system’s audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
If you are ready to solve complex problems in a dynamic environment, apply today! ESCyberInfoSec Basic Qualifications :
Master’s degree with 0 years of experience; OR a Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience; OR an Associate’s degree with 4 years of experience;
OR a High School Diploma / GED with 6 years of experience is required
• Must have a current DoD 8570 IAM Level I (or higher) security certification (examples : Cloud+, CND, Security+ CE); OR must have the ability to obtain one within 6 months of start date
• Candidates must have a current DOD Secret level security clearance in order to be consideredPreferred Qualifications :
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Information System Security, and 3 years of experience with Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities within a classified environment
• Current DoD 8570 IAM Level II security certification (examples : CAP, CASP+ CE, HCISPP, CISSP-Associate)
• Experience with ACAS, NESSUS, SPLUNK, SCAP, POA&Ms, NIST, NISPOM, system audits, vulnerability scanning, and Risk Management Framework (RMF) / eMASS package development
• Active Top Secret is preferred Salary Range : $82,400 USD – $123,600 USD Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay.
Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives.
In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and / or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations.
U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability / medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and / or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
For our complete EEO / AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Sr. IT Security Risk Analyst (Hybrid Remote) at Ucla Health
Location: Los Angeles
• ResponsibilitiesAs a key member of our IT Risk team, the Sr. IT Security Risk Analyst will collaborate with the Health Science IT community and leadership to conduct comprehensive analysis of highly complex on premise and cloud-based IT infrastructure, systems and applications to identify and classify potential and actual risk to data, business and IT infrastructure.
• You will apply advanced, broad knowledge of an array of technologies including high performance, distributed, network and web computing environments which supports clinical, academic, research, and administrative functions within Health Sciences.
• Conduct detailed risk assessments, including meeting with clients and vendors, to ensure all projects and initiatives meet all UCLA Health Sciences compliance policies, standards and procedures as well as HIPAA Compliance, and all other government and medical agencies regulations.
• Recommend remediation strategies including risk-based prioritization of action items and identification of mitigating controls; as well as evaluate, develop and recommend new information security assessment tools/techniques
• Work to maintain and enhance the IT Risk GRC solution and update/improve upon UCLA Health Sciences Security risk assessment process for UCLA Health Sciences.
• Contribute to and develop best practices, strategies, methodologies and documentation/templates suitable for use by other team members*This is a three year contract appointment eligible for benefits.
• In addition to a great benefit plan, UCLA Health offers professional development opportunities.
• Ability to understand large, complex systems.
• An understanding of communications and network vulnerabilities.
• Knowledge of personal computer and mobile architectures, OS and applications.
• Analytical ability to focus on specific details or subsystems, their vulnerabilities and linkages.
• Experience with GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) solutions•Experience with IT audits.
• Project management skills, with risk management.
• Familiarity with multiple software types at the application and enterprise levels.
• Demonstrated skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships.
• Possess the verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization; ability to use standard English grammar and punctuation.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office product suite (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) •An inquisitive, or problem-solving, mindset.
• A strong sense of customer service and attention to detail•Ability to work independently, setting goals and priorities.
• Confidence to follow-up and champion critical findings, follow through and deliver timely results.
• UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For Remote Sr. IT Security Risk Analyst (Hybrid Remote) roles, visit Remote Sr. IT Security Risk Analyst (Hybrid Remote) Roles
Information Security Analyst – Hiring Immediately at TEKsystems
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Position Purpose and Objectives
Takes a lead role in the administration and enforcement of the credit union’s information security policies, procedures, and related systems with an emphasis on protecting member data and regulatory compliance; Works with credit union management and team members to ensure a high level of security awareness and adherence to security policies.
Major Duties and Essential Functions
1. Personally, provides exceptional Member service; uses Service Standards in every work-related interaction.
2. Manages multiple information security systems, ensuring proper integration of the components with computer systems, network equipment and other devices.
3. Researches data security needs and requirements for current and future systems.
4. Performs regular vulnerability analysis for intentional and unintentional systems misuse and identifies appropriate counter measures.
5. Takes a lead autonomous role in the management of the credit union’s information security program including establishing, implementing and monitoring of information security, incident response procedures and policies, system configuration standards and ongoing risk assessments.
6. Assists the credit union management team with the creation, modification, and implementation of Information Security policies and standards.
7. Performs routine audits of security databases including Active Directory, Anti-Virus, Firewall, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Group Policy, Remote Authentication Dial-In User Server/Service (RADIUS), and regularly reviews other security logging systems. Designs and/or implements changes to these systems in response to any discovered vulnerabilities.
8. Performs regular audits of credit union procedures including new hire/transfer/separation process, configuration checklists, firewall changes, Uniform Resource Locator (URL)/Spam filter changes, DLP changes, file permission changes, inventory changes, equipment changes, and system health checks.
9. Lead role in the management of credit union patch management, anti-virus, spam filtering, DLP, URL filtering, and intrusion prevention systems.
10. Assists with the development and implementation of active directory group policy objects with an emphasis on enhancing computer systems security.
11. Manages the creation, deletion, or alteration of systems access for credit union employees. Makes key decisions on whether to honor system access requests and responds appropriately.
12. As primary liaison between users and Information Systems (IS) Department, provides on-call consulting advice and technical support in regard to specific operational/application issues; maintains ownership of system operations problems; resolves if possible or manages immediate resolution process.
13. Takes a lead role in the research, design, and implementation of all information security related hardware or software including operating systems and communications products; coordinates implementations with third party vendors and supports representatives as needed; serves as a liaison between vendors and other departments on information security related projects.
14. Develops, implements, and/or conducts various training and instruction programs for credit union employees on the secure use of e-mail and the internet as well as operating systems, networking, computer applications and databases.
15. Evaluates new projects and proposes systems for security risks and makes recommendations for implementation to management.
16. Takes lead role in analyzing, planning and implementing projects including software, in-house development, hardware, and networks to provide new products and services to members of the credit union and to improve the effectiveness of member data security. Performs capacity planning and tuning of information security systems to assure maximum availability and optimal utilization; directs/assists with hardware and software upgrades as needed.
17. Develops project scope, company-wide best practices for IT security and timeline documents for individual projects per IS Department standards.
18. Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
19. Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
20. Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and date encryption programs.
21. Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
22. Stays current with evolving trends in information security related hardware, applications, development, and the internet.
23. Provides guidance and assistance on technical skills to other IS staff.
24. Provides regular documentation and reports on the progress of information security initiatives as well as provides suggestions or plans to further improve the credit union’s security efforts.
25. Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
26. Maintains a working knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA). Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC) laws/regulations applicable to area of responsibility and complies with all laws/regulations.
27. Other duties as deemed necessary and assigned by Supervisor to achieve the goals of the department and the Credit Union.
Security, Audits, patch, management, anti, virus, spam, filtering, DLP, permissions, file, changes, intrusion, prevention, system, access, CEH, CISSP
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Advanced knowledge of computer skills including hardware, software, operating systems and networking with a focus on information security; understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDS/IPS concepts; ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them; understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact; experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques; ability to design and work with multiple linked, relational databases using advanced data management techniques and processes; development, installation, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of large, complex computer networks; advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, presentation and database software; exposure to applications development in the Windows environment; above average interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are required to elicit requirements and communicate technical information to users effectively; problem solving and analytical skills.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
For Remote Information Security Analyst – Hiring Immediately roles, visit Remote Information Security Analyst – Hiring Immediately Roles
Director of Information Security And Compliance at Signifyd
Location: Los Angeles
• Leave us your email address and we’ll send you similar new jobs No, thanks
• Salary: 200000.00 USD Annual Location: San Jose, CA Company: Signifyd Employment type: Permanent Hours: Full time Apply for this job Signifyd is seeking a Director of Information Security and Compliance to develop, lead and manage security initiatives.
• Reporting directly to the SVP of Engineering, this critical leadership role will evolve Signifyd’s capabilities and manage a talented technical team with a forward-thinking and proactive approach to information security.
• Partnering closely with IT, DevOps, Legal and other company executives, you will continue development of a system security infrastructure that is built on high-quality standards, adheres to guidelines and controls that are regularly tested and reported, and meets compliance standards.
• Work cross-functionally with leaders of technology and business teams to evolve our robust security program
• Identify and champion security projects to address identified risks and meet business security requirements
• Provide sales materials and representation for customer-facing RFP responses, relating to security and compliance questions
• Manage all 3rd party vendor relationships related to security efforts
• Manage all compliance schedules and ensure audits are completed successfully
• Manage a team of security engineers to provide guidance on cloud security architecture to ensure security-by-design
• Lead investment in threat detection and response systems used as a part of the overall security operations
• Lead technical security incident response efforts from identification to post-mortem
• Evolve threat and vulnerability management activities, identification of risk tolerances, recommended treatment plans, and communication on residual risk
• Attract and retain talent, and provide leadership, mentoring, and coaching, including technical and career development guidance for team members
• Own key internal processes for
• Security Event Management
• Vulnerability Threat Management (VTM)
• Investigations, Incident Response & Forensics
• Malicious Program Detection & Prevention
• Security Assessments & Penetration Testing
• 7-10+ years of work experience in leading security teams with a deep understanding of incident response processes, cloud security, and vulnerability management
• Direct experience managing two or more compliance certifications for an organization
• Extensive experience working with legal teams, particularly privacy counsel
• Direct experience in high-pressure situations managing and responding to complex technical security incidents
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex subjects from a strategic and tactical perspective to project stakeholders of varying technical levels
• Comprehensive understanding of and experience navigating GDPR and CCPA requirements in a global company
• Experience influencing key stakeholders to further our team security goals by design, detailed visibility, telemetry, and a proactive approach to addressing risk
• Excellent people and project management skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field (preferred)
• Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
• Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
• BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
• Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
• Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
• Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Company Social Events
• Job Type: Full-time
• Pay: $200,000.00 per year Apply for this job
For Remote Director of Information Security And Compliance roles, visit Remote Director of Information Security And Compliance Roles
Network analyst security at Tyto Athene, LLC
Location: El Segundo
Tyto Athene is seeking an experienced Integrated Workplace Management System analyst (IWMS) – VTC Audio Visual / Voice Network Technician to support the United States Space Force’s Space and Missile Systems Center via a long-term contract in El Segundo, CA.
• Provide customer service / user assistance, project analytical support, and configuration changes to the IWMS system
• Provide guidance, training, and daily tasking to junior IWMS / VTC technicians as applicable and receive direction from IWMS project manager
• Coordinate with organizational leaders to develop policies and procedures required to authorize and update personnel moves, equipment changes, and facility change requests orders
• Update site configuration changes daily, validate completed change requests, and update IWMS as necessary
• Work closely with IT and Security staff to ensure equipment baselines remain accurate and perform monthly 10% inventories
• Utilize the IWMS system to develop and maintain performance metrics logs and dashboards for senior leadership
• Manages VTC and Audio / Visual (AV) surveys, design VTC solutions, documents current site configurations
• Manages the installation of; multi-classification small, medium & large scale audio, video, data, control, and electrical design
• Troubleshoots using test equipment and is proficient in testing AV equipment / systems
• Troubleshoots networking and encryption issues
• Directs VTC operations to ensure compliance with security policies and procedures
• Develops user training and troubleshooting training for onsite techs
• Craft approval packages, equipment, cable, and floor diagrams
• Works through AF procurement process to purchase A / V equipment
• Manages VTC approval packages and coordinates recertification
• Employs project management principles to plan and provide VTC solutions
• Develop and oversee the adherence to maintenance and performance standards of data, voice or video network hardware and systems.
• Troubleshoot data, voice or video network and hardware problems.
• Perform capacity planning through the ongoing monitoring, alerting, and reporting of resource utilization levels and errors in the environment using a variety of tools and processes.
• Implement and maintain network security best practices by assessing current threats, vulnerabilities, risks and associated technical countermeasures.
• Maintain inventories for support and maintenance per location by working with our selected vendors.
• Build, maintain, and audit all voice network related documentation as it relates to configuration, processes, service records, asset inventories, topologies, administration manuals, job instructions, support contacts, etc.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization from end-user to senior management about both business and IT needs.
• Excellent project management, project scoping, troubleshooting, problem resolution, documentation and customer management skills required. Qualifications :
• Minimum of an Active DOD TS / SCI required.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
• Recommend 5 years’ experience working with Integrated workplace management systems.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with CIDS / VTC audio / visual concepts, products, technologies as well as other industry standards and protocols in design, configuration, and implementation.
• Comfortable working with users in a training / mentoring environment as required.
• Understanding of voice protocols such as SIP, H323, MGCP, SCCP.
• Current knowledge / understanding of SRST, MPLS, IPSEC and WAN. Equal Opportunity Employer : Disability / Veteran About Tyto Athene
Tyto is an IT services and solutions company that provides mission-focused digital transformation to enhance the client experience and enable them to achieve desired outcomes.
Tyto’s services and solutions embody its domain expertise in four major Technology domains : Network Modernization, Hybrid Cloud, Cyber Security, and Enterprise IT.
Tyto offers a broad range of service delivery models including design / install projects, Managed Services, and ‘As-a-Service’.
With over fifty years of experience, Tyto supports Defense, Intelligence, Space, National Security, Civilian, Health and Public Safety clients across the United States and around the globe.
After several strategic acquisitions in 2021, Tyto Athene has experienced enormous opportunity and growth. Aside from being the leading provider of mission-focused IT and Cyber services and solutions to critical U.
S. government agencies, Tyto is well-positioned to meet the growing demand for network modernization requirements across the federal enterprise.
Our employees are the key to the innovation that has made Tyto a success. We provide an environment that is geared to reward potential, innovation, and teamwork.
If you would like to unleash your creativity and your career it’s time to join Team Tyto! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Women / Protected Veterans / Disabled
Systems Security Analyst – Future at BTAS
Location: Los Angeles
Position: Systems Security Analyst
Work Location: Los Angeles Air Force Base, El Segundo, CA
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI
Position Type / Standard Work Hours: Full-time / 40 hours / On-Site
We seek technical individuals who will thrive in a highly collaborative work environment of small teams, using the most modern tools and methodologies to tackle the challenges of integrating complex space and ground communications systems.
• Using the DoD’s cybersecurity / RMF management system, currently eMASS, Exacta, and ITIPS
• Creating policies that reflect system security objectives
• Determining how a security system should work, including its resilience/dependability capabilities, how changes in conditions, operations, or the environment will affect these outcomes
• Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance
• Utilizing Microsoft Office applications
• Using Microsoft Windows operating system
• Using any Unix/Linux derived operating system
• Identifying trends and patterns in reported compromises and in identifying additional compromises as a part of the same set
• Engineering/designing logical and physical network/IS solutions
• Installing/deploying Information Systems (IS) in Data Centers
• Using enterprise
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Less than 5%
Required Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering with emphasis in IA/Cyber Security
• Understanding of the discipline and practice of Systems Engineering throughout the system lifecycle phases of concept, development, production, use, support, and retirement
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and teambuilding skills
• Strong writing and oral presentation skills; ability to write final-version deliverable technical documents and report
• Computer networking concepts, protocols, and security methodologies
• Risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk)
• Cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities
• Data backup and recovery
• Business continuity and disaster recovery continuity of operations plans
• Host and network access control mechanisms
• Cybersecurity best practices used to manage risks related to the use, processing, storage,
• and transmission of information or data RMF requirements
• Current industry methods for evaluating, implementing, and disseminating IT security
• assessment, monitoring, detection, and remediation tools and procedures utilizing
• standards-based concepts and capabilities
• Network traffic analysis methods
• System and application security threats and vulnerabilities
• Server administration and systems engineering theories, concepts, and methods
• System life cycle management principles, including software security and usability
• Information security program management and project management principles and
• Current and emerging threats or threat vectors
• System administration, network, and operating system hardening techniques
• Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data security standards
• Laws, policies, procedures, or governance relevant to cybersecurity for critical
• 3-7 years of work experience in Systems Security/Cyber Security
• No formal certification is required
• DoD Space program experience
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering with emphasis in IA/Cyber Security
An active Top-Secret/SCI clearance or higher is required.
AAP / EEO Statement:
BTAS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BTAS is an E-Verify program participant.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and/or activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For Remote Systems Security Analyst – Future roles, visit Remote Systems Security Analyst – Future Roles