Go Developer *100% Remote at Signify Technology
Signify has partnered with one of the largest names in the financial industry to help find passionate Software Engineers who are interested and experienced in Go Language.
$150k – $170k salary
6 – 12 month contract to hire
Day to day:
• Build, test, and deploy backend microservices and APIs using Go
• Work with a cloud native stack, build on AWS, and use technologies such as Kubernetes
• Minimum 8 years of professional software engineering experience
• Minimum 1 year of experience working with Go Language
• Experience working with Java and any flavor of SQL and knowledge in cloud platforms (such as AWS or Azure)
W2 Contractors only. Must be eligible to accept employment in the USA without requiring sponsorship now or in the future. We are not working with any third party vendors (C2C)
Software Engineer – Java – Go Language – GoLang – IT – MySQL – PostgreSQL – DevOps – AWS – Azure – Agile – Cloud Native – Kubernetes – Remote
For Remote Go Developer *100% Remote roles, visit Remote Go Developer *100% Remote Roles
Consulting – GoLang – Specialist Senior at Deloitte
Work you’ll do
• At least 2+ years of professional software development experience.
• Genuine curiosity to learn new software skills and determination to get any tasks accomplished.
• Create and test new features and products in partnership with product owners, engineering managers, and UI/UX designers.
• Familiarity with Computer Science fundamentals (e.g., Data Structures, Algorithms, time and space complexity, etc.)
• Working knowledge of relational and NOSQL databases.
• Understanding Cloud computing, Containers, CI/CS, Deployments on any major cloud providers.
• Previous experience working in Agile Frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code.
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client’s end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, with proven ability to build relationships with business and technology leaders
• Ability to travel up to 50%, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; our team is remote and scattered across North America so communication is key.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• 3+ years of extensive software development experience including application development experience with Go programming language and its dependencies, generation, and other tools specific to Go ecosystem.
• Experience with AWS such as but not limited to S3 buckets, managing EC2 instances, working with Lambda functions, configuring security groups, code deployments, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with design and troubleshooting of RESTful web services, advanced file systems, distributed databases, and modern operating systems
• Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Methodologies
• Collaboratively work with fellow engineers to achieve sprint and PI goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent work experience
For Remote Consulting – GoLang – Specialist Senior roles, visit Remote Consulting – GoLang – Specialist Senior Roles