Lead GoLang Developer (REMOTE) at Randstad Technologies
Are you passionate about protecting businesses through the power of Internet of Things (IoT) and emerging technology? Do you get excited about creating leading edge sensor hardware, software, and analytics platforms?
This team enables the future of insurance through our Small and Medium Enterprise (SME), Industrial, and Emerging Risk Solutions businesses. In tandem with our IoT technology subsidiary based in Austin, TX, we partner with insurance carriers, property owners and ecosystem players to create solutions that “connect and protect” our customers by combining the latest IoT technology, specialty insurance products, and innovative business models into game-changing offerings.
This is a team Lead for the backend team that acts as a bridge between sensors, users, and infrastructure.
– Work with stakeholders by designing solutions for complex and unique problems.
– Develop backend services in Go and work with NoSQL and SQL environments, using git, docker, and CI/CD tools.
– Manage backend developers to help build and maintain scalable and deployable solutions.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required; bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience preferred
• 8+ years of experience doing development work
• 8+ years of experience with backend architecture
Knowledge and Skills:
• Proficiency with relational databases (My SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
• Experience with Docker, Immutable Infrastructure, AWS and Cassandra desired
• strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• strong verbal and written communication skills
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 – 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Team Lead for the backend team that acts as a bridge between sensors, users, and infrastructure. Work with stakeholders by designing solutions for complex and unique problems. Develop backend services in Go and work with NoSQL and SQL environments, using git, docker, and CI/CD tools. Manage backend developers to help build and maintain scalable and deployable solutions.
The essential functions of this role include:
• working in a smoke free environment qualifications:
• Experience level: Manager
• Minimum 8 years of experience
• Education: Bachelors
• Golang (6 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information
– provided by Dice
For Remote Lead GoLang Developer (REMOTE) roles, visit Remote Lead GoLang Developer (REMOTE) Roles
SWE Python & GoLang for Java and Distributed Computing at Apple
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
Apple’s Applied Machine Learning team has built systems for a number of large-scale data science applications. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. We use the latest in open source technology and as committers on some of these projects, we are pushing the envelope. Working with multiple lines of business, we manage many streams of Apple-scale data. We bring it all together and extract the value. We do all this with an exceptional group of ML and software engineers, data scientists, dev-ops engineers and managers. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working on a range of classification and optimization problems, e.g. payment fraud, click-through rate prediction, click-fraud detection, search ranking, text/sentiment classification, collaborative filtering/recommendation, or spam detection. The position will involve taking these skills and applying them to Apple-scale data.
5+ years preferred of software development in Python and Go Lang
Hands of experience working on Docker
Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure like AWS or GCP.
Developing machine learning infrastructure that will be used by product teams for developing, evaluating and deploying machine learning models.
Develop and maintain large code base by writing readable, modular and well tested code.
Providing technical guidance to product teams on the standard methodologies for developing high quality machine learning models.
Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time.
Contribute to platform design, architecture, development, maintenance and production support
You are self-motivated, dedicated, and a solution-oriented individual. The main responsibilities for this position include:
– Leading effort to build large scale, distributed and highly available system and pipelines.
– Design and develop solution using python and docker.
– Work with cross functional teams to drive requirements.
– Design and implement as per secure guidelines
– Work with QA to identify issues and fix it.
Other aspects of the job include mentoring and providing feedback to junior developers, working with the team manager and PM in estimating scope and team capacity, responding to urgent requests from executives or business needs, and maintaining the stability and high reliability of our systems.
Education & Experience
Prefer Master of Science or Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of experience
Role Number: 200374596
For Remote SWE Python & GoLang for Java and Distributed Computing roles, visit Remote SWE Python & GoLang for Java and Distributed Computing Roles
Sr. Backend Engineer w/Golang API Experience – REMOTE at Jobot
Remote, API Development with Golang,, Excellent Culture, Rapidly growing team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Nicole Crosby
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 – $210,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Solve complex shipping logistics problems with a single integration. By leveraging our technology, businesses can streamline, automate, and gain end-to-end control of their shipping process with our suite of flexible RESTful API solutions. Join thousands of customers shipping millions of packages.
1 Billion + Shipments purchased
93% of US household have received our shipments
99.99% API uptimes- the most reliable in the industry
88% discount on shipping for all customer
Why join us?
We’re a fun group of passionate entrepreneurs who built our own revolutionary software designed to make shipping simple. We started as an Engineering first company and we are proud to have a pragmatic approach to software development. Our team has a wealth of diverse experience and different backgrounds ranging from startups to large technology companies.
Be part of a leading technology company
• CI/CD inspired workflows – we deploy dozens of times a day
• Small services over monoliths – we’ve deployed hundreds of services
• Strong engineering tooling and developer support
• Transparency and participation around architecture and technology decisions
• Culture of blamelessness and improving today from yesterday’s shortcomings
What We Offer
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Competitive compensation package and equity
• 401(k) match
• Monthly work from home stipend of $100 net
• Flexible work schedule and paid time off
• Collaborative culture with a supportive team
• A great place to work with unlimited growth opportunities
• The opportunity to make massive contributions at a hyper-growth company
• Make an impact on a product helping ship millions of packages per day
Our engineering team is looking for a bright Software Engineer who is eager to collaborate with a distributed team and comfortable working in a polyglot environment. You will be a key member of our growing engineering team making important technical decisions that will shape the company’s future. If you love solving tough problems in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, then we’d love to meet you.
What you will do
• Build new features and products for the API
• Optimize and build back-end services for performance and scale
• Integrate our software with carriers around the world
• Participate in code designs, planning meetings, and code reviews
• Write high quality software using Python/Go and some Ruby
• Analyze/debug performance issues
• Take ownership of API features
• 3+ years of professional software development experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Have written code for high performing web services (REST, HTTP/HTTPS protocols)
• Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment with multiple releases a day
• A passion for working as part of a team – you love connecting and collaborating with others
About The Technology
Technologies we rely on and expect you to develop software in
• Ruby / Rails
• Go (Golang)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
For Remote Sr. Backend Engineer w/Golang API Experience – REMOTE roles, visit Remote Sr. Backend Engineer w/Golang API Experience – REMOTE Roles