FULLY REMOTE- Software Engineer (Python/Django) – Hiring Immediately at CyberCoders
Location: New York
FULLY REMOTE- Software Engineer (Python/Django) If you are a Software Engineer with Python/Django experience, please read on!
We are based in the New York and are a growing company that is changing the game for businesses when it comes to data. We have become one of the most trusted and reputable companies working with businesses worldwide helping to reduce and mitigate risk within the business. We have a solid handle on what companies need to be compliant and helping to forecast risk that may come especially with finances! We have created a platform that navigates the ever-changing regulations and increase strategy within the business with accurate data.
We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer working remotely who ideally has excellent experience with Python and Django. You will work on designing and supporting both the web platforms and applications. You will also will work with the latest development tools to deliver a high quality and will work to enhance the functionality of our advanced SaaS product. If you are interested in building out cutting edge applications being used worldwide, then look no further!
Top Reasons to Work with Us-Work remotely
-Excellent work environment
-Work with cutting edge technology
-Quickly growing company
What You Will Be Doing- Design and develop web applications from start to finish
– Design, develop and support large transactional databases
– Continue to enhance and scale our software products
– Work with team members to further the technical direction of the team
– Leverage technology to improve design and launch timelines
– Work on multiple projects daily to enhance the overall product
– Work heavily with other teams such as Product and QA
What You Need for this Position2+ years of experience of overall development experience as well as:
– Experience with Python development working with Django
– Relational database experience with Postgres and/or MySQL
Nice to have:
– Experience with ElasticSearch including familiarity with Elastic Query
– Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with Docker. Kubernetes, and Jenkins
– Experience with API integrations with REST API’s
So, if you are a Software Engineer with Python/Django experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jonathan Santo
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
For Remote FULLY REMOTE- Software Engineer (Python/Django) – Hiring Immediately roles, visit Remote FULLY REMOTE- Software Engineer (Python/Django) – Hiring Immediately Roles
Senior Software Engineer – Backend/ Python/ Django/ AWS at Hortor Limited
Location: New York
Senior Software Engineer – Backend/ Python/ Django/ AWS
Hortor are currently partnered with a company making residential leasing faster and fairer. Backed by tier-1 investors across venture capital and real-estate, this company are looking for a number of exceptional developers eager to make an impact at a rapidly growing start-up.
• Build Services and Platforms to accelerate our Product-aligned teams’ delivery of value.
• Help establish processes that will allow us to successfully scale the code base, increase developer productivity, and set high engineering standards.
• Work with our data team to engrain their solutions into our products to deliver new experiences and results to our product teams.
• Work directly with our Finance and Leadership teams to explore feasibility of new business lines
• BS or higher in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent industry experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in building backend systems
• Proven track record of technical leadership.
• Have worked in large scale and complex systems that are high impact to business objectives.
What can be offered to you:
• Headquartered in NYC, if that’s local to you and you want to work in our Soho office you can
• We are a mission driven company with a balanced and enjoyable workplace
• Competitive base salary + Pre-IPO equity + Benefits
• Unlimited paid time off – a minimum of two weeks required + mental health Friday once a month + 100% healthcare coverage, 401k matching up to 4%, gym comp, and snacks
If this role sounds interesting apply today or reach out to me at email@example.com with your most recent resume/CV.
#BackendDevelopment #Python #Django #AWS #Cloud
For Remote Senior Software Engineer – Backend/ Python/ Django/ AWS roles, visit Remote Senior Software Engineer – Backend/ Python/ Django/ AWS Roles
Django Developer – Student Intern at Pace University
Location: New York
Django Developer – Student Intern Bookmark this Posting | Print Preview | Apply for this Job Posting Details The student positions posted on this careers site are available ONLY to Pace University Students (all campuses) If you are NOT a Pace University student, your candidacy cannot be considered for student employment.
However, please know that all candidates interested in employment ersity are eligible to apply for all staff and faculty positions. Posting Summary Position Title Django Developer – Student Intern Position Number AC0002 Status Part Time Executive Provost/EVP Academic Affairs Division Seidenberg School of CSIS Department Office of the Dean, Seidenberg PLV C0002 Primary Campus/Site PL – Pleasantville Campus Work Mode On-Campus Grant Funded?
No Position Summary This student intern position is slotted to work on various Django data collection websites. Most of these systems include SQL databases and Django websites. Position
Duties Opportunities Provided:
– Work on database design and management
– Work on website design and development
– Security review and testing
– Code documentation Position
-Seidenberg undergraduate or graduate student-Familiarity with SQL databases-Familiarity with Python programming/Django MVC framework-Familiarity with git source control and Azure Dev Ops tools-Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel-Must be able to handle confidential information in a discreet manner-Strong written and verbal communication skills-Ability to work independently Work Hours 10 hours per week; schedule will be set each semester with leadership enberg School.
Minimum Hourly Wage Maximum Hourly Wage Posting Detail Information Posting Number Stu
01548P Job Open Date 08/30/2022 Job Close Date Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicant About the Institution For more than 100 years, Pace University has been preparing students to become leaders in their fields by providing an education that combines exceptional academics with professional experience and the New York advantage. Pace has campuses in New York City and Westchester County.
A private metropolitan university, Pace enrolls nearly 13,000 students in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs in the College of Health Professions, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Lubin School of Business, School of
Education , School of Law, and Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems. AA/EEO Statement Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Annual Security Report Notice Pace is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the students, faculty, staff and visitors to the University. In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the University’s Safety and Security department publishes an Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, which can be accessed here ( .
The report contains information on security policies as well as crime and fire statistics for the University. Quicklink for Posting Supplemental Questions Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*). +
• What is your University r? (Open Ended Question)+
• Are you a student on the Pace Pleasantville campus? + Yes+ No+
• This position requires the candidate to work on-premises, Are you able to work on-campus, if selected? + Yes+ No+
• Are you eligible for Work Study? + Yes+ No Applicant Documents Required Documents + Resume+ Schedule Optional Documents + Cover Letter+ Portfolio+ Work-Study Award Letter
For Remote Django Developer – Student Intern roles, visit Remote Django Developer – Student Intern Roles
Sr Python/Django Full Stack Web Application Developer, Wharton (Hybrid-Eligible) at The Job Network
Location: New York
Sr Python/Django Full Stack Web Application Developer, Wharton (Hybrid-Eligible)University OverviewThe University of Pennsylvania, the largest private employer in Philadelphia, is a world-renowned leader in education, research, and innovation. This historic, Ivy League school consistently ranks among the top 10 universities in the annual U.S. News & World Report survey. Penn has 12 highly-regarded schools that provide opportunities for undergraduate, graduate and continuing education, all influenced by Penn’s distinctive interdisciplinary approach to scholarship and learning. As an employer Penn has been ranked nationally on many occasions with the most recent award from Forbes who named Penn one of America’s Best Employers By State in 2021.Penn offers a unique working environment within the city of Philadelphia. The University is situated on a beautiful urban campus, with easy access to a range of educational, cultural, and recreational activities. With its historical significance and landmarks, lively cultural offerings, and wide variety of atmospheres, Philadelphia is the perfect place to call home for work and play.The University offers a competitive benefits package that includes excellent healthcare and tuition benefits for employees and their families, generous retirement benefits, a wide variety of professional development opportunities, supportive work and family benefits, a wealth of health and wellness programs and resources, and much more.COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for all positions at the University of Pennsylvania. New hires are expected to be fully vaccinated before beginning work at the University. For more information about Penn’s vaccine requirements and the use of Penn Open Pass, visit the Penn COVID-19 Response website for the latest information. Posted Job TitleSr Python/Django Full Stack Web Application Developer, Wharton (Hybrid-Eligible)Job Profile TitleInformation Technology Senior Project LeaderJob Description SummaryWharton Research Data Services (WRDS) is looking for an enthusiastic, talented, and self-motivated IT professional to join our Web Team. We have a great work environment and expect you to bring not only your amazing skills, but your positive attitude to the table. We are seeking a Web Application Developer to build the next generation of financial research tools and platforms. We work with Django and PostgreSQL to help financial researchers at 500+ of the world’s leading business schools work with 2PiB of data from an extensive and ever-growing list of data vendors. We have in-house data science and engineering, our own high-performance computing environment split on-premises and in the cloud, and are supported by a team of finance PhDs. We have a lot of neat tools, a worthwhile mission, and we build cool stuff all day long. Come on in; the water’s warm.Job DescriptionRole: Build and maintain Web Applications using modern web frameworks, including Django and the Wagtail CMS, as well as custom HTML, JS, and Python code. Develop and maintain middleware including access control, queueing, search, and logging systems. Develop and maintain data models in PostgreSQL, Elastic, and other databases. Create and improve the navigability of, and linking between, financial data from internal sources and external vendors. Partner with subject matter experts, including faculty and Ph.D. researchers, to propose and develop novel financial research tools and applications. Build and maintain integrations with Jupyter, R Studio, and other data science platforms. Responsibilities: Contribute to an efficient, well-documented code base that adheres to departmental and industry technical, quality assurance, and security standards. Continuously improve overall user experience, content strategy, accessibility, documentation, CI/CD, and testing solutions. Manage multiple simultaneous projects through all phases of the software development lifecycle (from discovery through to delivery, operation, and EOL), communicate with stakeholders, and fulfill requests on time and on budget. Organize and participate in code reviews, pair programming, and ongoing learning and exploration of new technologies. Act as a mentor and resource for others within WRDS and Wharton Computing. Provide tier three technical support to WRDS customers’ users. Share on-call responsibility for web-tier and related systems. Qualifications:A passion for technology and learning, and an interest in one or more areas of finance. BA/BS in Computer Science or another closely related field with five years minimum experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Well-developed written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to manage multiple priorities, monitor, and evaluate the work of team members, and meet deadlines.
Positive outlook and ability to work well independently and as a member of a team. Required Skills: Demonstrated proficiency in Object-Oriented Full Stack Web Development
Extensive understanding of and experience with polymorphism, data structures, ORM, Relational and NoSQL Databases, Logging, Testing, MVC, REST, Graphs, responsive grids, and flexbox. Experience with software modeling and design, security best practices, distributed version control, unit and integration testing, application monitoring, developing on Linux, containerized development and deployment, and CI/CD Proficiency with many of Python, SQL, Jinja2, ES, JSX, SCSS, HTML, Markdown, YAML, JSON, UTF-8, XML, UML, and BPMN, or comparable languages. Experience with configuration management, change management, text search, federated auth, statistics, analytics, reporting, mobile, and SPA development, virtual DOMs, NLP, and ML are a plus but may be learned on the job.
Budgeted Pay Range:$90,000 — $115,000 commensurate with education and experience.Job Location
• City, StatePhiladelphia, PennsylvaniaHybrid Eligible
• This position is eligible for a hybrid work schedule with a work week divided between working onsite and working remotely.Department / SchoolWharton SchoolPay Range$74,476.00 – $162,146.00Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, as well as internal and market factors and grade profile. Affirmative Action Statement Penn adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.Special Requirements Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.University BenefitsHealth, Life, and Flexible Spending Accounts: Penn offers comprehensive medical, prescription, behavioral health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits to protect you and your family’s health and welfare. You can also use flexible spending accounts to pay for eligible health care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.Tuition: Take advantage of Penn’s exceptional tuition benefits. You, your spouse, and your dependent children can get tuition assistance here at Penn. Your dependent children are also eligible for tuition assistance at other institutions.Retirement: Penn offers generous retirement plans to help you save for your future. Penn’s Basic, Matching, and Supplemental retirement plans allow you to save for retirement on a pre-tax or Roth basis. Choose from a wide variety of investment options through TIAA and Vanguard.Time Away from Work: Penn provides you with a substantial amount of time away from work during the course of the year. This allows you to relax, take vacations, attend to personal affairs, recover from illness or injury, spend time with family—whatever your personal needs may be.Long-Term Care Insurance: In partnership with Genworth Financial, Penn offers faculty and staff (and your eligible family members) long-term care insurance to help you cover some of the costs of long-term care services received at home, in the community or in a nursing facility. If you apply when you’re newly hired, you won’t have to provide proof of good health or be subject to underwriting requirements. Eligible family members must always provide proof of good health and are subject to underwriting.Wellness and Work-life Resources: Penn is committed to supporting our faculty and staff as they balance the competing demands of work and personal life. That’s why we offer a wide variety of programs and resources to help you care for your health, your family, and your work-life balance.Professional and Personal Development: Penn provides an array of resources to help you advance yourself personally and professionally.University Resources: As a member of the Penn community, you have access to a wide range of University resources as well as cultural and recreational activities. Take advantage of the University’s libraries and athletic facilities, or visit our arboretum and art galleries. There’s always something going on at Penn, whether it’s a new exhibit at the Penn Museum, the latest music or theater presentation at the Annenberg Center, or the Penn Relays at Franklin Field to name just a few examples. As a member of the Penn community, you’re right in the middle of the excitement—and you and your family can enjoy many of these activities for free.Discounts and Special Services: From arts and entertainment to transportation and mortgages, you’ll find great deals for University faculty and staff. Not only do Penn arts and cultural centers and museums offer free and discounted admission and memberships to faculty and staff. You can also enjoy substantial savings on other goods and services such as new cars from Ford and General Motors, cellular phone service plans, movie tickets, and admission to theme parks.Flexible Work Hours: Flexible work options offer creative approaches for completing work while promoting balance between work and personal commitments. These approaches involve use of non-traditional work hours, locations, and/or job structures.Penn Home Ownership Services: Penn offers a forgivable loan for eligible employees interested in buying a home or currently residing in West Philadelphia, which can be used for closing costs or home improvements.Adoption Assistance: Penn will reimburse eligible employees on qualified expenses in connection with the legal adoption of an eligible child, such as travel or court fees, for up to two adoptions in your household. To learn more, please visit: https://www.hr.upenn.edu/PennHR/benefits-pay To apply, visit https://wd1.myworkdaysite.com/en-US/recruiting/upenn/careers-at-penn/job/St-Leonards-Complex/Senior-IT-Project-Leader-Web-Team–Wharton–Hybrid-Eligible-_JR00057315Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-53806b969f1d194a89c6ddaf8ce63c14Jobelephant.com. Keywords: Senior Web Developer, Location: Philadelphia, PA
For Remote Sr Python/Django Full Stack Web Application Developer, Wharton (Hybrid-Eligible) roles, visit Remote Sr Python/Django Full Stack Web Application Developer, Wharton (Hybrid-Eligible) Roles