Senior Python Developer at Lunchbox
At Lunchbox Technologies, we build omnichannel solutions for restaurant groups, facilitating their ability to break dependency on third-party delivery services.
Our proprietary technology is redefining the digital restaurant experience by providing restaurateurs a SaaS solution consisting of tools to build and manage their personalized loyalty programs, user experience and digital ordering solutions via Mobile, Web, and Kiosk.
Lunchbox clients experience an increase in sales, customer loyalty, control over their digital properties while avoiding the 20-30% commission fees collected by third-party delivery services.
How you’ll make an impact:• Responsible for WCAG 2.1 compliance across all of our web applications
• Update our frontend application code to be in compliance and work closely with our frontend developers to maintain compliance standards as new features are built
• Validate applications by conducting tests using Lighthouse, Axe, or similar industry standard tools
• Continually report progress and document results to engineering leadership
• Evangelize accessibility standards across the engineering organization
• Collaborate with marketing & UX design teams to ensure applications are designed with accessibility in mind, from concept to deployment
• Deep understanding of WCAG compliance requirements
• Experience with using common assistive technologies such as JAWS, NVDA, and Voiceover
Why Lunchbox?• Opportunity to work with a welcoming, collaborative and passionate team
• Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental vision)
• Stock options
• WFH stipend, Monthly Wellness allowance, LUNCHBOX Merchandise
Lunchbox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lunchbox does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law
For Remote Senior Python Developer roles, visit Remote Senior Python Developer Roles
Senior Python Developer | REMOTE at TDA Creative
Senior Python Developer | New York City | Fast-growing Start-Up
A fast-growing eCommerce company based in New York City is looking for a talented Senior Python Developer to join their expanding team. They want passionate people who will come on board to work on exceptional projects and web applications.
You will ideally have:
• Expertise in Python, ideally 5+ years
• Great knowledge of Django
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Great testing practices
• Agile project management
• Proven delivery methods and organisational skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-growing Tech Organization in NYC.
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits on offer!