Senior Python Engineer at Jobot
Work from home Senior Cloud Engineer – Machine Learning AI
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jon Lopez
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 – $170,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a rapidly growing AI + Machine Learning Software Start-up with secured funding looking for a 100% remote Senior Python Software Engineer. It’s important that you have extensive cloud infrastructure experience and building robust APIs within the Python Flask framework.
Please email resumes to
Why join us?
Full benefits, health, dental, vision, equity, and 401k
Important influence and Input on the product you’re helping build
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Cloud Engineer to help implement Kubernetes and help create ETL pipelines at scale (Airflow).
• 5+ years experience with Python
• Flask or Django experience
• Experience with large-scale distributed systems with high availability
• Strong experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, or other commercial cloud platforms = we use Azure
• 3+ years experience with Docker
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Experience with GraphQL and Infrastructure as Code.
• Develop Restful APIs that are secure, highly available, and have a very low latency that
scales with both user activity and data
• Build ETL pipelines alongside the ML team that are efficient in both the individual tasks
performed and in how it balances the load
• Create and build upon our existing CI/CT/CD pipeline to scale with new customer growth
Senior Python Developer | REMOTE at TDA Creative
Senior Python Developer | New York City | Fast-growing Start-Up
A fast-growing eCommerce company based in New York City is looking for a talented Senior Python Developer to join their expanding team. They want passionate people who will come on board to work on exceptional projects and web applications.
You will ideally have:
• Expertise in Python, ideally 5+ years
• Great knowledge of Django
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Great testing practices
• Agile project management
• Proven delivery methods and organisational skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-growing Tech Organization in NYC.
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits on offer!