DevOps Engineer at Actalent
• Fully Remote Contract to Hire Job Opportunity based in Seattle, WA* **This is NOT a C2C (Corp to Corp) Job Opportunity**
• Description:* The software team at Fluke Calibration is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to help support our software team across multiple projects. If you are looking for an opportunity to help set the bar for what DevOps is for our software platforms, then this is the role for you. We are looking for a experienced DevOps engineer heavily knowledgeable in AWS infrastructure to help our platform and SAAS product teams deploy, manage and maintain multiple software products. Working directly with our talented software teams, as well as our IT and security departments, you’ll help optimize our environments and releases as we continue to grow our software solutions here at Fluke. You’ll help raise the bar for our software delivery speed, security and automation to ensure our products meet the needs of our customers. Our software teams heavily leverage AWS using agile development processes with a focus on rapid iteration. We’ve got a number of software products in various stages of delivery, and this is the perfect time to join our expanding team.
• Responsibilities: *
• Help analyze and define deployment infrastructure for our teams
• Guide the use of test and deployment tools and frameworks across multiple software projects
• Help individual teams manage dev/test/ST/Prod environments
• Help individual teams maintain their CI/CD processes
• Work with corporate IT & Security teams to keep our software teams in compliance
• Partner with DevOps engineers in other operational companies under Fortive
• Work with teams to ensure security and vulnerability scans are complete and mitigations are tracked across releases
• Work closely with the product and design teams to understand long term direction of our software products to plan for growth and scalability.
• Continuous Integration
• Continuous Deployment
• Agile Methodology
• Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent technical degree
• 5+ years experience deploying and maintaining secure software solutions on AWS
• Demonstratable experience maintaining highly scalable projects on AWS
• Demonstratable experience with cloud infrastructure tools and processes
• Demonstratable experience running CI/CD delivery pipelines
• Ability to perform in an Agile team environment
• Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and in a team **This is NOT a C2C (Corp to Corp) Job Opportunity**
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
For Remote DevOps Engineer roles, visit Remote DevOps Engineer Roles
DevOps Engineer at ACS Solutions
Advanced Cloud Engineer II – Seattle, WA – NON-C2C-
Hybrid Schedule | Full-Time Hours | Immediate Need IT | W2 Contract
As a technical expert in their specialty within CLIENT, the Advanced Cloud Engineer will help drive forward research and product development of life-changing medical devices at CLIENT.
• High-Performance Computing
• Configuration Mgmt Platform (Preferably “Puppet”)
• HPC Batch Scheduler (SLURM, pbs, sge. etc)
• Location: Seattle, WA
• Duration: Temp to Perm Career Opportunity
• Contract: Starting with 6 months, under W2 Contract only!
For Remote DevOps Engineer roles, visit Remote DevOps Engineer Roles
DevOps Engineer at Jobot
Seattle / Bellevue
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Kilroy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 – $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
This growing banking software company is a fully chartered, FDIC-insured bank under the supervision of the Federal Reserve with roots running back to 1929. We are a well-capitalized organization, deep into our next chapter of reimagining the financial system so every growing company can realize their full potential. Our initial vision is to create a financial solution for the cryptocurrency and cannabis industries. Despite being mainstream, these industries lack a proper banking solution to serve their customers — we will build that solution.
Our mission is to allow those specialty businesses the opportunity to receive the same level of services other businesses have enjoyed which will improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote the well-being of the communities in which they operate.
Working here, a well-capitalized company, allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and join the founding team members in bringing our product to market. We are committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Why join us?
• We believe in providing a high level of transparency; creating autonomy while enabling high alignment for team members.
• We are an early-stage company that is applying a technology-first approach enabling team members to wear multiple hats to deeply understand our customers and users.
• We value performance where everyone has a seat at the table.
• Competitive salary.
• Health, medical & dental coverage.
• Incentive Equity available.
• Paid vacation.
• Flexible work schedule.
What We Are Looking For:
• 3+ years of DevOps experience. We care about maintainability, beauty, an eye for clean design, and the end customer experience.
• 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer – Building CI/CD pipelines from scratch (Jenkins / CircleCI / ETC)
• 2+ years of experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, and cloud native technologies
• Well-versed in producing practical solutions to real-world problems.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. We are a primarily remote company, so the ability to communicate well asynchronously is highly important.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Building fast, functional, and highly usable front-end tools for our users.
• Building and improving APIs to serve our customers.
• Working with technical and non-technical collaborators to refine requirements and envision solutions.
• FinTech industry experience preferred.
• Experience within the cryptocurrency space.
• Experience with compliance, security audits, operating in regulated environments.
Google Cloud DevOps Engineer at Accenture
We are: Aleading partner to the worlds major cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to ourclients when they need it most and offers huge growth opportunities for you!
As part of our Google Cloud Platform practice, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and thats why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on todays biggest, most complex business challenges. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in technology at Accenture!
The Google Cloud Platform (GCP) DevOps Engineer role is responsible for integration of application development across the product life cycle, right from planning, building, testing, and deployment to support. DevOps Engineers are expected to know GCP native automation tools and capabilities which may be required for process automation and testing. It is essential to have excellent communication and coordination skills to successfully integrate various functions in a coordinated manner. Using GCP public cloud technologies, our DevOps Engineers implement state-of-the-art, scalable, high-performance solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and emerging digital applications.
• Designing, build, and testing the development of cloud native applications using the Google Cloud Platform services, native and 3rd party technologies, and various open source frameworks
• Work within an agile team that includes members with cross-functional skills
• Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
• Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
• Setting up tools and required infrastructure
• Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
• Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project
• Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
• Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
• Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
• Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
• Incidence management and root cause analysis
• Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
• Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
• Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
• Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
• Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
• Oral status and occasional written reports via daily stand-ups, etc.
• Continuous learning and curiosity of new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
• Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Establish methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
• Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Architect and or Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification
• Minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience with GCP services using GCP Console or Deployment Manager
• Hands-on experience in any of the industry best-of-breed DevSecOps tools (i.e., Prisma Cloud, Sysdig, Aqua, Snyk)
• Experience in Cloud provisioning and management (i.e. Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
• Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with native GCP DevOps (Cloud Build, Blueprints, etc) and/or 3rd party CI/CD tools (i.e. GitLab, Jenkins, CircleCI)
• Minimum of 2 years of DevOps Engineer experience with the GCP cloud environment and a passion for learning new technologies
• Minimum of 1 years of experience developing applications using containers, Kubernetes, service mesh (Istio, Solo) on GCP.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 – $124,999 and information on benefits offered is here. ()
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here ()
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement () .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 , send us an email () or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally….. click apply for full job details
For Remote Google Cloud DevOps Engineer roles, visit Remote Google Cloud DevOps Engineer Roles
Senior DevOps Engineer (100% Remote) at Jobot
100 REMOTE Senior Site Reliability Engineer – GCP / Terraform – Sports Organization and Officiating SaaS Platform – $150,000 to $200,000 base salary and benefits
This Jobot Job is hosted by Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 – $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Founded in 2018, we are an All-In-One sports and officiating based Software Platform company that services over 100 collegiate and high school conferences and host over 30,000 members. All group accounts are private, ensuring the safety and privacy of any videos, comments, or interactions between our members.
Our platform has evolved to the point that we now have tools for official assignment, payment of officials, video collaboration, creation of training tapes, game grading and scheduling.
If you are a Senior DevOps Software Engineer and would like to learn more, please do not hesitate to apply or email your resume to Patrick.Murray@ for immediate consideration.
Why join us?
• $150,000 to $200,000 base salary
• Performance bonus
• Comprehensive benefits
• 100% remote flexibility
• Modern, ever evolving sports platform
• Advanced vertical career acceleration
Our organization is currently in need of a Development Operations Engineer to manage and optimize the configuration of our products.
The Senior DevOps Software Developer will be responsible for various development tasks, such as reviewing and testing source code, monitoring system performance and assisting with the development of new features. As a Senior Operations Engineer, your goal will be to ensure that developers have the needed tools and resources to deliver complete and updated applications on time.
What we are looking for
• 5+ years of professional software development or software operations experience
• Experience with GCP required
• Experience with Terraform required
• Knowledge of Firestore and/or Firebase preferred
• Knowledge of AWS preferred
• Experience with ReactJS and SASS preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
For Remote Senior DevOps Engineer (100% Remote) roles, visit Remote Senior DevOps Engineer (100% Remote) Roles
DevOps Engineer at Dell
DevOps Engineer (Object Storage)
Location: Remote United States (Seattle, WA Preferred)
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
The ObjectScale team is looking for talented software developers with a passion for technology and innovative solutions to difficult engineering problems, who want to challenge and define state-of-the-art in distributed systems.
We develop industry-leading distributed object solution capable of scaling to any capacity and connecting sites from edge to core, engineered for a variety of workloads, including cloud-native apps, analytics, AI/ML, IoT, and data lakes. Our next-generation object storage platform, ObjectScale, offers software-defined, microservice-oriented architecture, enabling organizations to deploy cloud-scale storage services with the reliability and control of a private cloud.
Join us as a DevOps Engineer (Object Storage) on our Engineering Development team in Remote United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What youll achieve
As a DevOps Engineer (Object Storage), you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customers business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
• Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments.
• Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code.
• Deploy and manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency.
• Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments.
• Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Heres what we are looking for with this role:
• 5+ years of professional experience implementing CI/CD and DevOps/SRE practices with an Associates degree, professional certification or equivalent experience.
• Expertise in Linux utils, configuration, troubleshooting, shell, networking.
• Hands on experience with Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, and Jenkins.
• Excellent teamwork, communication, and coordination skills and the ability to resolve ambiguity in a quickly changing environment.
• Experience with monitoring and logging technology stacks (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK).
• Experience with distributed/cluster management systems (OpenShift, RKE, Tanzu).
Heres our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. Were proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
Whats most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didnt stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of whats next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
For Remote DevOps Engineer roles, visit Remote DevOps Engineer Roles
Systems/DevOps Engineer at Picket Homes
Please note that Hybrid positions require that you be located in the immediate metro area in which the job is posted.
We are not able to consider candidates outside this area.
Picket is a technology-powered real estate company that is transforming the single-family home rental market at every stage of the value chain, from the way investors acquire and manage high-quality rental properties, to the quality, service, and flexibility residents enjoy when they live in them.
Our proprietary Decision Science platform uses advanced data science and machine learning to identify homes that fit investor criteria and optimize portfolio management and performance at scale.
Picket is looking for a talented, experienced, and passionate Systems & DevOps Engineer.
You will have a chance to work with advanced technologies and will grow into a part of our decision-making team.
Candidates must be based in the Seattle metro area and be willing to work a hybrid schedule with up to 60% in-office tie required.
We do not accept solicitations from third-party recruiters for any positions.
A background check, possibly including a credit report or pre-employment drug screening for some roles, is required for this position.
Picket Homes is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
At Picket Homes, we are building something new and different – come build with us.
For Remote Systems/DevOps Engineer roles, visit Remote Systems/DevOps Engineer Roles
DevOps Engineer – NGINX at F5 Networks, Inc
• At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life.
• Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world.
• We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
• Everything we do centers around people.
• That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better.
• And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
• Open to US based remote.
• Join the team developing the software that powers half the internet!
• NGINX, now part of F5, is the product group behind the popular open-source NGINX web server project.
• In addition to NGINX Open Source, we create open source and commercial technologies that provide developers and enterprises alike with the traffic management solutions they need.
• NGINX traffic management technologies include the load balancer/reverse proxy and web server we’re known for around the world, as well as API gateway, app server, WAF and DoS protection, ingress controller, and service mesh.
• Our teams are highly collaborative and innovative.
• We focus on solving the real problems our customers face when they run large-scale applications.
• If you want to be challenged and have the freedom to learn from your mistakes, NGINX is the team for you.
• P osition Summary
• In this position, you will play a key role in building automation, standardization, operations support, incident handling methodologies and tools to implement and support world-class products; design, build, and maintain infrastructure, services and tools used by our developers, testers and CI/CD pipelines.
• You will champion efforts to improve reliability and efficiency in these environments and explore and lead efforts towards new strategies and architectures for pipeline services, infrastructure, and tooling.
• When necessary, you are comfortable wearing a developer hat to build a solution.
• You are passionate about automation and tools.
• Work with multiple teams to design, implement, and maintain tools, services, and infrastructure used in product development, testin g, and CI/CD pipelines
• Ensure DevOps infrastructure and services maintain the required level of availability, reliability, scalability, and performanc e
• Build operational monitoring and alerts for lab solutions to track problems and identify areas of improvement
• Translate requirements and user needs from our internal customers, propose designs and solutions to meet the requirements and lead efforts to implement these solutions along with team members
• Function as a subject matter expert to internal and external partners and stakeholders
• Work in an agile environment that enables development teams to iterate rapidly
• Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Experience with deploying infrastructure and services in one or more cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud , VMware vSphere
• Experience with configuration management and deployment automation tools, such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, etc.
• Proficien cy in scripting languages such as Python and Bash
• S olid Linux systems administration skills
• Strong understanding and e xperience working with CI/CD pipeline frameworks (Gitlab-CI, Github Actions, Jenkins, etc )
• Experience with container (Docker) and orchestration systems (Kubernetes)
• Solid understanding of networking fundamentals: TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, load balancing, firewalling, etc.
• Experience with tools to collect and visualize data, building dashboards, alerting and monitoring systems
• Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
• Dynamic collaborator who thrives in diverse, geographically distributed locales.
• Team player that demonstrates diplomacy, promotion of sound ideas & concepts, paired with the desire to help others grow their skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with NGINX technologies a strong plus.
• Bachelor’s (or higher level) degree in one or more of these disciplines: Electrical Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science or related field s
• 5 + years of professional experience as a Devops engineer
• Note: The j ob d escription is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job.
• However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
• The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job.
• Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
• It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color,national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information,or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
• This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment,compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.
• F5 offers a variety of reasonable accommodations for candidates.
• Requesting an accommodation is completely voluntary.
• F5 will assess the need for accommodations in the application process separately from those that may be needed to perform the job.
• Primary Location Seattle
• Additional Job Locations San Francisco
• Time Type Full Time
• Job Type Regular
• Receive job postings and stay up to date on the latest F5 news.
For Remote DevOps Engineer – NGINX roles, visit Remote DevOps Engineer – NGINX Roles
Staff DevOps Engineer at Taxbit
TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include Haun Ventures, IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, Seattle and Washington DC.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hyper-growth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
The DevOps engineer is an integral part of the growing DevOps organization of TaxBit, Inc. This position plays a pivotal role in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of the infrastructure and deployment of TaxBit’s application portfolio and services. The DevOps engineer partners with Engineering teams to ensure they follow CI/CI and Infra-as-code best practices.
As a Principal engineer at TaxBit, you should be passionate about building high quality software. You are comfortable working autonomously and eager to collaborate with teams. You are looking to gain experience in multiple parts of the stack and innovate with new technologies in order to create high quality experiences for our customers and clients.
You will help to implement software solutions in an effort to deliver amazing experiences and capabilities for our customers and clients. The ideal engineer is someone who is humble, eager to learn, smart and dives into problems. They will be one who can inspire others, communicate clearly, and ensure that our clients have the best experience possible.
• Help us design and implement an active-active cloud infrastructure that can scale with our tremendous growth
• Help us automate environment creation using infra-as-code
• Create alerts and dashboards to provide visibility into the health of our systems
• Help our services maintain 4 9s of uptime that are also performant
• 8+ years experience building, provisioning, and operating highly-available and complex services in AWS, GCP, or Azure (preferably AWS)
• 4+ years of programming experience (Node.js or Python preferred)
• Solid working knowledge of Linux and an expert with bash
• Demonstrable experience of using Docker and general containerization
• Advanced experience creating Infrastructure as Code (IaC) (Terraform, Cloud Formation, Serverless, SAM)
• Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines and processes
• Experience with observability monitoring tools (Datadog, New Relic, Grafana, Cloudwatch, etc.)
• Experience with config management tools such as Ansible or Saltstack
• Experience administering databases (DynamoDB, Postgresql, MySQL, etc.)
• Comfortable being in an on-call rotation
• Familiarity with cloud security best practices to ensure our data remains secure
• AWS Certificates – Associate or Professional
• A keen interest in automating all aspects of your job
• CircleCI experience
• Serverless stack experience (API GW, Lambda, DynamoDB)
Why you want to work here
• Competitive cash compensation
• Stock options
• Insurance Package; Dental, Medical, Vision coverage with certain plans eligible for 100% medical premium coverage
• Unlimited PTO
• Maternity/Paternity Leave
• Friday team lunches
• Company Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
• Affordable and Optional Short & Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance
• Wellness Programs
• Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days remote
• Autonomous and flexible work
• *Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.
For Remote Staff DevOps Engineer roles, visit Remote Staff DevOps Engineer Roles
DevOps Engineer at Zenex Partners
A great opportunity to work with one of our leading Clients.
Location:- 100% remote
Duration:- 12 Months Contract
Responsibilities of DevOps Engineer
• Design and execute static testing, deployment, and integration testing pipelines automatically and efficiently for multiple inter-dependent projects
• Analyze, design, and develop tests and test-automation suites
• Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers, and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions
Requirements for DevOps Engineer
• Strong experience in debugging, problem-solving, and diagnosing issues across multiple applications stacks running in AWS
• General knowledge of the development lifecycle from build to deploy and the tooling involved
• Experience working off Runbooks and contributing with process steps
• Experience in supporting Developers in a tier-1 / tier-2 environment
• Strong knowledge/understanding of Kubernetes and ability to troubleshoot Kubernetes deployment issues
• Knowledge of Helm and Helm charts
• Understanding of AWS: IAM, S3, SQS/SNS, EKS, ECS
Perks & benefits:-
• Health & wellness (health insurance, Dental, Vision, Medical, Life Insurance)
• Financial & Savings (401K Plan, HSA, HCFSA)
• Perks & Bonuses (Charitable Matching Gifts, Tuition Assistance, Fitness Benefits, commuter benefits)
• Sick leaves (3-5 leaves)
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services to our Client on a contract basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Zenex Partners as their W2 working at the client-side. We will provide medical benefits along with paid sick leaves. Zenex Partners believe in building diverse & inclusive products for our Client. As a team, Zenex partners focus on a drive for results that is win-win and 100% uniquely tailored to get the best talent for our Clients.
As a Woman-Owned firm, we at Zenex Partners have dedicated ourselves to becoming frontrunners for achieving inclusive workplaces that value and celebrate diversity. We have designed our recruitment practices to prevent discrimination and unconscious bias against our Talents regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, ethnicity, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
For Remote DevOps Engineer roles, visit Remote DevOps Engineer Roles