Data Scientist – 4494080 at Accenture
Location: New York
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges.
You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
As Data Scientist, responsibilities will include:
• Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our products
• Forecast and goal, design and evaluate experiments, build and analyze dashboards and reports, and evaluate and define metrics
• Propose roadmap items, user behaviors, and long-term trends, identify new levers to help move key metrics, and build models of user behaviors for analysis
• Influence product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations, communicating the state of business and experiment results
• Use data infrastructure technologies such as Hadoop and Hive, MySQL, Oracle, and Vertica to automate analyses and authoring pipelines via SQL
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in SQL
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Python
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as Data Scientist
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience with Data Analytics
• Knowledge of statistics such as hypothesis testing and regression
As required by Colorado Law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $86.82 – $96.82 per hand information on benefits is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.
For Remote Data Scientist – 4494080 roles, visit Remote Data Scientist – 4494080 Roles
Staff Data Scientist at FuboTV
Location: New York
About FuboTV/Fubo Gaming:
With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content, interactivity, and integrated wagering, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. FuboTV operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a rapidly growing engineering center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
Fubo Gaming is a new division of live TV streaming platform FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with FuboTV’s leading sports streaming packages, Fubo Gaming aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
FuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
Content discovery and personalization are a key part of fuboTV’s mission to provide a best in class user experience. We build systems that help our users discover content in innovative ways, curate a personalized experience that is augmented with data and machine learning. Some of our services include Recommendations, Search, Continue Watching, Segmentation, Targeting, Popular, Trending.
We are looking for a seasoned Data Scientist to join our team to lead data science and ML related initiatives across multiple teams. You will work closely with the product team and other business stakeholders to evangelize and find applications of data science. Your work will be critical in continuously improving user experience and engagement for our subscribers.
At Fubo, the data science team is embedded into mission-focussed engineering teams and squads. While this is not a people management role, you will be responsible for leading data science projects across various teams, and/or be part of such a team. Further responsibilities include:
• Design, develop and evaluate predictive/machine learning algorithms to make informed business decisions or build new product features.
• Collaborate with members of the engineering team to production-ize predictive algorithms.
• Perform data analysis over large sets of data. Build proof of concepts and effectively inform stakeholders of relevant findings.
• Identify and drive new data requirements for new features, work with client platform and data engineering teams for gathering requirements and end to end data collection implementation.
• Mentor and guide junior data scientists, establish best practices for development, measurement and tracking of algorithm performance.
• 10+ years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant field
• Relevant programming experience, preferably python
• Strong understanding of statistics/probability theory
• Strong problem solving ability. Identify most relevant factors related to a particular problem and quickly develop lightweight solutions.
• Experience in predictive analytics/machine learning. Experience with regression techniques, classification algorithms, forecasting algorithms.
• Experience with statistical modeling tools like R, Python, pandas/numpy and SQL.
Nice to have:
• Experience with distributed datastores like HDFS, HBASE, BigTable, BigQuery or similar.
• Experience with distributed computing frameworks like MapReduce, Spark, Beam or similar.
• Experience with Recommender Systems, Natural language processing.
• Leadership experience managing a team or large number of projects.
• Masters or PhD in a quantitative field.
Perks & Benefits:
• At FuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
• Professional development courses and learning opportunities
• FuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
• Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
• Free Premium FuboTV Account
• Health and Wellness initiatives
• Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
• FuboTV’s main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Chicago, Denver, Paris, and Bangalore
• FuboTV is an e-verified company
For Remote Staff Data Scientist roles, visit Remote Staff Data Scientist Roles
100% REMOTE Data Scientist/Engagement Manager at Jobot
Location: New York
100% REMOTE Data Scientist/Engagement Manager / $$$ / work life balance, amazing growth, top compensation, great culture!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jillian Morgan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 – $170,000 per year
A bit about us
The company’s vision is to be the world’s largest problem solver. We enable viable and valuable data and analytics transformations for our clients. Our mission is to help Fortune 500 or similar organizations
build core capabilities that set them on a path to achieve analytics self-sufficiency. We are transforming the way companies execute enterprise-wide data engineering and data science initiatives. With a holistic range of services, products & platforms across analytics consulting, data engineering, data science and
management consulting, we are disrupting the analytics services and products space. To help us achieve
our objectives, we are looking for passionate and experienced practitioners to be part of our US organization and become a part of the growth story for one of the fastest growing AI/ML companies in the world.
Why join us?
Work Life Balance
Ability to work with a multitude of different clients
We are looking for passionate individuals to help our clients solve complex challenges enabling their sustained analytics transformation. As a member of our Client Services team, you will lead a team of Associates and Senior Associates who design, execute and implement cutting edge analytical solutions. You are responsible for institutionalizing data driven insights and recommendations to bring customer strategies to life. An ideal candidate should be able to manage client engagements and relationships while leading internal teams. Your role will involve generating insights and developing recommendations, and communicating strategy and delivery plan with clients. The candidate will become familiar with the strategic direction of our customers and help them translate their goals into action on existing projects while also developing a pipeline of additional projects.
As an Engagement Manager, you will
• Design strategy and roadmap for building analytics capabilities of large organizations
• Build relationships with customers to become a trusted partner who provides thought leadership and strategic guidance
• Proactively identify sales and business development opportunities for your existing clients
• Lead, mentor and coach a team of Associates and Senior Associates across our US offices to ensure the success of both our team members and our customers
• Work with your counterparts in India – who lead local Data Science teams – to effectively deliver projects leveraging our global delivery model
• Solve complex business problems for organizations, leveraging conventional and new age data sources and applying cutting-edge advanced analytics techniques
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years’ experience managing projects in a fast-paced environment across various industries or functions with demonstrated track record of successful leadership
• Proven technical expertise (Regression, Machine Learning, Classification, Time series etc.) and knowledge of various analytics tools (R/SAS/Python/SPSS etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to structure and manage large scale analytics programs – identifying resource and technical requirements, defining methodology and operationalizing the program
• Strong networking capability coupled with growth mindset focused on acquiring new projects and growing existing engagements
• Experience in working with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
• High level of comfort dealing with ambiguity and change; must be able to translate business gaps into analytics problems defining the analytical approach, delivering actionable insights and operationalizing recommendations
• Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships, often in complex and sensitive environments
• Must be willing to travel up to 80% of the time
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
• Master’s in Business Analytics, Data Sciences or equivalent
• Consulting background a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
For Remote 100% REMOTE Data Scientist/Engagement Manager roles, visit Remote 100% REMOTE Data Scientist/Engagement Manager Roles
Senior Data Scientist at Index Ventures
Location: New York
Job DescriptionResponsible for researching, designing, and building the company’s
• Global data and analytics strategy. Serve as a conduit to bring key
• Functions together to develop and implement core data systems. Work
• With customer-facing teams to analytically demonstrate the strength of
• The company’s products and services. Ensure products deliver high-
• Quality predictive signals. Design and support the development and
• Enhancement efforts of Cash Flow Engine and design and develop
• Models and scores using bank transaction data focused on credit risk
• And affordability.
• Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Analytics, Data
• Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or related field. Three (3) years
• Of experience in job offered or analysis. Any amount of experience in
• The additional requirements section below will be accepted unless
• A specific amount is noted. All experience can be concurrent.
• Additional requirements: Prior academic background or work
• Experience to include: 1) Three (3) years of experience working with
• Data, models, and machine learning. 2) Experience with machine
• Learning methods and tools. 3) Experience with Python. 4) Experience
• With statistical methods, predictive modeling, and business analytics.
• The position is based in New York, NY, but eligible for telecommute
• Resumes can be sent to Attn: Oren (Job #SDS), Nova Credit, Inc., 225 Valencia Street, San Francisco, California 94103
Sr. Data Scientist at SoFi
Location: New York
Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who We Are
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
The ECI (Enterprise, Content & Insights) team is seeking a Senior Data Scientist who will lead Data Science for SoFi’s Personal Finance Management (Relay Insights) business. This is an exciting role for someone to drive customer-centric insights that will make a direct impact on Product, Finance & Marketing strategy. Success in this role hinges on your technical aptitude, quantitative abilities, collaboration and business acumen: you know how to plow through data in Snowflake with Airflow and DBT, surface deep insights with Statistical and ML techniques, and measure business impact. You treat stakeholders as a partnership – you are there at each step of the way and you know that we only succeed if we succeed together.
What You’ll Do
• Drive growth by crafting, analyzing and presenting customer behavior metrics such as funnel conversion, user churn, cross-sell metrics, Life Time Value. Work with teams cross-functionally to design tests to improve these metrics.
• Own end-to-end product analytics workflow including formulating success metrics, processing, cleaning & verifying data integrity, investigating new sources of data to improve insights, and ultimately summarizing and socializing insights with leadership in Relay and across SoFi
• Build models, identify trends and build tools that help decision-makers understand data and more quickly take action
• Build self-service solutions and dashboards to enable others in the organization to leverage your work.
• Leverage DBT and Airflow to build reporting pipelines in Snowflake
• Proactively develop recommendations for how Relay can use data to solve problems and make decisions
• Coordinate with Product & Eng on new feature releases to ensure metrics are accurately tracked and captured towards OKRs
What You’ll Need
• 4+ years of relevant work experience
• M.B.A, B.S. or M.S. in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related quantitative field is required for this position;
• Proven track record of end-to-end experience in building analytical frameworks to inform business strategy;
• 3+ years of experience working in an Analytics role in Finance or Tech
• Strong programming skills in SQL, Python, and proficiency in Tableau
• Experience with using Airflow and DBT to build Data Pipelines in Snowflake
• Ability to work in a dynamic, cross-functional environment, with strong attention to detail;
• Effective communication and presentation skills and ability to explain complex analyses in simple terms to business leaders;
• Strong relationship-building and collaborative skills;
• Exceptional problem-solving skills;
Why You’ll Love Working Here
• Competitive salary packages and bonuses
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
• Generous vacation and holidays
• Paid parental leave for eligible employees
• 401(k) and education on retirement planning
• Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
• Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
• Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
• These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is our top priority. Due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic and local legal requirements, effective on August 17, 2022, employees must be fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) to work from, travel to, or attend work related meetings in our NYC office.
The company will make reasonable accommodations when possible for employees who are unable to be vaccinated because of a disability, pregnancy, sincerely held religious belief, or for other legally required reasons..
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
New York applicants: Notice of Employee Rights
SoFi is committed to embracing diversity. As part of this commitment, SoFi offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate Director, Data Science at S&P Global
Location: New York
Senior Data Scientist, Information retrieval specialist and semantic web
Location: New York, Charlottesville, Boston, or Virtual
The Team: The Data Science team is part of Technology in the S&P Global Market Intelligence. The Data Science team works closely with business stakeholders and divisions to develop cutting-edge data science and machine learning solutions that enhance our products and services and streamline our operations using machine learning, data engineering, and Visual Analytics.
The Impact: This is a key role in the company that will have a significant impact on the success our company helping transform S&P Global into a user and enabler of advanced data science and AI.
What’s in it for you: S&P Global is a Fortune 500 company and a recognized industry-leading provider of data, analytics and market insight. We provide a data-rich environment and various opportunities to have a lasting impact in data science applications to finance and analytics. This is a leadership role with an opportunity to change the direction of the company. You will work with senior leaders in the organization to define, build, and transform our business.
As Senior Data scientist, you will primary be responsible for both leading a technical team of data scientists but also contributing technically to a project and designing and building Data Science solutions using advanced machine learning techniques. In addition, you will need to work closely with internal stakeholders and users, and identify opportunities that lead to business impact, and implement the strategic roadmap of the leadership.
You Will Be Viewed As An Expert And Psecialist In Information Retrieval, Search, And Personalization Technologies With The Current Technical Responsabilities
• Design and develop innovative solutions to improve search relevance and ranking on S&P Global customer-facing products.
• Research, build, deploy and maintain AI related Retrieval Engines for Search and Recommendations solutions.
• Contribute to research, prototype and engineering of S&PGlobal personalized recommendation and discovery engine
• Use NLP/NLU and machine learning techniques to improve and extend our system capabilities
• Communicate effectively
Basic Qualifications: MS in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Operation Research, or related fields with 7+ years of relevant industry experience
• PhD in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Operation Research or related fields with 4+ years of relevant experience (Information Retrieval/Natural Language Processing/Semantic Web)
• Strong background in search relevance and ranking, information retrieval, NLP/NLU, or recommendation systems, or semantic web as well as familiarity with current research in one or more of these areas
• Experience with retrieval engines based on Apache Lucene such as Solr or Elasticsearch and others
• Experience in mentoring or managing junior scientists and engineers, working with business stakeholders and users, providing research direction and solution design
• Experience in communicating data science solutions to business stakeholders or non-data scientists.
• Proficient programming skills in a high-level language (e.g., Python, R, Scalia, C/C++, Perl, Matlab, Java) and some standard machine learning platforms (e.g., Scikit-learn, tensorflow, pytorch, Caffee, )
• Experience with NLP platform (word2vec, Stanford NLP, OpenNLP, Gate, Spacy, and similar)
• Working knowledge of traditional data storage, relational databases, SQL, and ETL tools
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only)
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $103,800 – $203,350. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus/a sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits, we provide to our employees, visit https://spgbenefits.com/ .
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.2 – Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 273627
Posted On: 2022-07-31
Senior Data Scientist at PRI Technology
Location: New York
Hope all is well,
I have a full time/hybrid Senior Data Scientist opportunity that may be of interest to you…
The Chief Data Office (CDO) is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to be part of a critical strategic initiative relating to document sourcing, processing, and automation.
This is a formative opportunity to influence and innovate as part of the Emerging Tech team within the CDO function.
In this role, the Data Scientist will partner with other data scientists as well as Business and Client engineers to develop the core machine learning components of systems to source financial documents and extract structured data.
The Emerging Tech team’s mandate is to coordinate and catalyze the adoption of innovative AI, machine learning, and automation solutions across the company.
Work closely with business and product owners to work out model specifications and implementation plans
Build, i.e. train, test, and assess viability, of Client models using standard Python packages (sci-kit learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch)
Work closely with Client engineers to deploy the models into production
Be the Subject Matter Expert for modeling techniques on both structured and unstructured data, partner with and provide guidance to other data scientists and modelling teams
Explore state-of-the-art modeling approaches and third-party providers and share knowledge with model developers and related teams
Conduct thorough reviews of Client model implementation and performance as a key contributor in the governance and validation process
Skills & Experience:
7+ years of experience in a comparable quantitative modeling or analytics role
Familiarity with open-source web crawling and scraping frameworks
Familiarity with transformers and other common neural network models
Demonstrated experience in applying statistical and/or machine learning techniques to a variety of problems using both structured and unstructured data
Proven experience with at least one deep-learning framework
Proven experience with at least one large cloud-computing environment, ideally AWS, in particular its storage, processing and deployment modules
Proven experience with app containerization
Experience writing and deploying production-quality code in Python
Experience working with data visualization and BI tools, both open source (e.g. Plotly/Dash, Seaborn) and vendor-based (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense)
Experience in implementing distributed and/or parallelized processing systems, e.g. Apache Spark, Hadoop, Presto
Understanding of present-day open-source and vendor AI/Client technologies including their capabilities, limitations, and a good instinct for operationalizability of particular applications
Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills; comfortable explaining technical topics to non-technical users and ability to sell a compelling data story to business stakeholders
Ability to work flexibly in an agile environment towards tight deadlines
Data Scientist at LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group
Location: New York
LexisNexis Risk Solutions provides a full portfolio of Professional Services to expertly guide any business, of any size, through the design, implementation, and ongoing optimization of best in class fraud, identity, and authentication solutions.
Helping customers get the most out of their technology investment, the Engagement and Analytics team provides a range of services, from strategy optimization and consulting, to onsite support and Quarterly Business Reviews.
The Data Scientist works as part of the customer engagement team to support large banking customers in their deployment of fraud and identity solutions. This is a data science role with a customer facing component.
This position can be remote for the right fit.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design features from data generated in the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity network to build actionable rules.
• Develop machine learning models (linear, non-linear, tree based etc.) to help customers optimize their fraud detection capabilities on their online banking platforms.
• Conduct exploratory data analysis and data mining to uncover global cybercrime trends and proactively provide intelligence to clients.
• Conduct graph analysis of fraud and organized criminal actors across ThreatMetrix’s global network.
• Support clients with model governance inquiries; provide technical documentation and model performance reports.
• Own, maintain, and build scripts and modules for ThreatMetrix Professional Services to use for delivering key metrics to clients.
• Collaborate with internal team on proof-of-concept analysis for new or beta product features.
• Review suspicious activity and complex fraud cases to help identify new risks and mitigation steps.
• Requires a bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in a quantitative field
• 2+ years of experience in developing, deploying, and monitoring of machine learning models
• 2+ year of experience in: Python, R (including data manipulation, modeling, and visualization libraries such as pandas, sklearn, numpy, matplotlib) and advanced SQL
• Experience in building predictive models to classify fraud patterns such as account takeover, card not present, money laundering, social engineering etc.
• Knowledge or research involving cybersecurity – browser-fingerprinting, public key infrastructure, computer networking, device authentication etc.
• Experience in communicating complex analysis to executives and getting stakeholder buy-in
• Experience in working with large customer-facing solutions and products in the financial services industry
For Remote Data Scientist roles, visit Remote Data Scientist Roles
Machine Learning Researcher at Harnham US
Location: New York
Machine Learning Researcher
New York, New York
$180,000 – $210,000 + Benefits
This company is one of the oldest and most successful e-commerce websites on the Internet. This company consistently has millions of buyers and sellers as well as billions of daily queries. They are looking to expand their team of talented individuals with a data scientist who has a focus in machine learning as well as NLP.
• Lead a team of one or more technical areas of research and development
• Collaboration with other research teams in the company to build the best-of-breed experience
• Develop ML Applications and stay up to date with Deep Learning, NLP, and Machine Learning
• Work closely with engineers and other teams, including Applied Researchers, Project Managers, QA, etc.
• Will work on various projects related to: Deep Learning, Transfer learning, Multimodal Deep Learning, Language Models, Weakly Supervised and Semi-Supervised Learning, Behavioral Modeling, and more.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Business, or related field. Master’s Strongly preferred.
• Strong Machine Learning with a focus on neural networks, predictive modeling, and statistical analysis skills; NLP is a plus.
• Proven experience working with PyTorch, ML Algorithms or TensorFlow
• Highly functional knowledge of Python/R, SQL, and Machine Learning libraries.
• History of designing and leading research projects that produce insightful and actionable analysis
• Strong collaboration and communication skills.
• Proof of publications in machine learning or NLP conference
Compensation consists of the base salary + a standard benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest via the Apply link on this page.
Machine Learning, Data Science, Research, Technology, NLP, Advertising, Stakeholder Management, Client Facing, Analytics, Predictive Modeling, ML, Python, R, SQL, Statistics
For Remote Machine Learning Researcher roles, visit Remote Machine Learning Researcher Roles
Data Scientist at Alldus International
Location: New York
Our mission is to change how the US healthcare system works.
We help organizations to adjust their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and insights from Data
We get employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers.
This helps patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures.
We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
This position is open to candidates who can work on site in our NYC corporate office and/or candidates who can work remotely* Your choice
Summary of the role:
We are seeking a Data Scientist to help us improve our proprietary algorithms that rank individual doctor quality.
These algorithms are a key component of the companys product that significantly decreases healthcare costs while improving clinical outcomes.
Were looking for someone with a strong track record in building and deploying complex analytics.
Responsibilities will include:
• Work with data team to conduct deep research
• Architect and deploy high-quality code
• Collaborate with Data Product Management
• Develop ad-hoc analytics
• Build business intelligence tools
Must have following experience:
• 1 year of professional experience
• Ability to independently solve difficult problems and deliver high quality results
• A desire to write sophisticated code in Python and SQL
• Strong conceptual thinking
• A desire to work in startup environment
• A desire to improve the healthcare system
For Remote Data Scientist roles, visit Remote Data Scientist Roles