Data Architect (Salaried) at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center is an independent, nonprofit, unified adult cancer care and research center that is clinically integrated with UW Medicine, a world leader in clinical care, research and learning. The first National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center in the Pacific Northwest, Fred Hutch’s global leadership in bone marrow transplantation, HIV/AIDS prevention, immunotherapy, and COVID-19 vaccines has confirmed our reputation as one of the world’s leading cancer, infectious disease and biomedical research centers. Based in Seattle, Fred Hutch operates eight clinical care sites that provide medical oncology, infusion, radiation, proton therapy, and related services, and network affiliations with hospitals in five states. Together, our fully integrated research and clinical care teams seek to discover new cures for the world’s deadliest diseases and make life beyond cancer a reality.
At Fred Hutch, we believe that the innovation, collaboration, and rigor that result from diversity and inclusion are critical to our mission of eliminating cancer and related diseases. We seek employees who bring different and innovative ways of seeing the world and solving problems. Fred Hutch is in pursuit of becoming an antiracist organization. We are committed to ensuring that all candidates hired share our commitment to diversity, antiracism, and inclusion.
The Data Platform Team within the Fred Hutch Cancer Center Information Technology is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting the Fred Hutch Cancer Center data systems, for both operational and analytical purposes.
The Data Architect is an experienced technical leader on the Data Platform who advances the strategic use of data at the Fred Hutch Cancer Center in cancer care, research, education, and operations. The Data Architect collaborates with other Data Platform team members, IT leaders, and functional subject matter experts to define and implement a strategic plan for the enterprise data and analytics platform.
This role will contribute to a strategic vision to enable a modular, reliable, robust, and scalable data platform that supports data-driven decision making and analytic capabilities. The Data Architect will achieve this by partnering closely with UW Medicine colleagues and translating the Fred Hutch Cancer Center functional and technical requirements into an executable roadmap. As part of this effort, the Data Architect will increase the data maturity of SCCA and document and demonstrate sound data principles including architecture, technology, and processes.
Finally, the Data Architect is responsible for the reduction of technical debt through planning and the creation of best practices in Data Platform design, development, maintenance, and operations. This role will support the implementation of the data catalog and metadata, oversee efficient data management, optimize data pipelines, and
rationalize data sources in order to optimally provide an enterprise data function.
• Build a strategic roadmap of data and architecture requirements aligned with the goals of the organization and that support the Fred Hutch Cancer Center clinical, business, and research priorities.
• Collaborate with the Fred Hutch Cancer Center and cross-organizational IT architects to integrate the data warehouse architecture vision with UW Medicine/Fred Hutch data platforms, clinical/business applications, technical infrastructure priorities, and enterprise architecture plans
• Create/maintain architectural diagrams showing key data entities, an inventory of the data needed to implement business architecture vision, and data lineage identifying data source-to-target mapping
• Create/maintain data architecture principles and logical/physical data models in support of existing data requirements and intended future state architecture
• Develop high-level integrated designs to meet the Fred Hutch Cancer Center’s strategic data requirements and guide the Fred Hutch Cancer Center’s technical teams in the planning and execution of migration strategies to emerging technologies, including cloud
• Develop and manage enterprise data repository including business and technical metadata
• Review functional requirements and designs to ensure the data warehouse environment is architecturally sound, compliant, scalable, and reflects leading technical and operational practices
• Remain current on emerging technologies and recommend solutions to continuously improve the capture, storage, and retrieval of the Fred Hutch Cancer Center data assets
• Implement strategies to integrate diverse data from multiple source systems, operational databases, and third-party vendors into the data warehouse
• Collaborate with internal the Fred Hutch Cancer Center IT and DBA teams to monitor data warehouse capacity, integrity, performance, and scalability
• Collaborate with internal the Fred Hutch Cancer Center IT and DBA teams to maintain historical data archive and decommissioning legacy data assets
• Collaborate with internal the Fred Hutch Cancer Center IT and DBA teams to coordinate troubleshooting and continuous improvement to the data warehouse performance and service
• Contribute thought leadership to the design, development, testing, and support of the Data Platform while maintaining interoperability of source systems
• Strong experience in major enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g., TOGAF, ITIL, etc.) and data standards relevant to the Fred Hutch Cancer Center
• Expert experience in data model design, including designing conceptual/logical/physical data models using major enterprise data modeling tools
• Expert experience in architecting data warehouse/platforms, designing efficient data extract, transform and load pipelines, data processing and data mining, and data security
• Strong knowledge of modern data architecture and emerging trends
• Strong knowledge of leveraging data modeling constructs, methodologies and practices to ensure flexible, scalable, maintainable, and high-performing production databases
• Strong experience in strategic data planning, standards and procedures
• Experience in dealing with large and complex data sets
• Strong verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with the business: technical and non-technical teams.
• Ability to work independently, manage competing priorities and to adapt to new and changing technologies
• B.Sc degree in quantitative field (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.), or equivalent training or professional experience
• B.Sc or M.Sc degree in quantitative field (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.), or equivalent training or professional experience
• M.Sc degree or PhD in quantitative field (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.), or equivalent training or professional experience
• Agile Certification
• Experience with Cerner and/or Epic healthcare systems
• Familiarity with healthcare financial and/or clinical data
• Familiarity with HIPAA regulations and data warehousing security best practices
• Familiarity with healthcare and/or clinical data, ideally in oncology
• General knowledge of cloud architecture and platforms
• Experience with leading data management technologies including master data management, data catalog, data quality, etc.)
SCCA has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy, and there are no exceptions for any employee who is patient-facing and/or requires access to SCCA facilities.
Exceptions exist only for employees whose positions are fully remote, with no required access to campus. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees requiring access to campus must provide proof of vaccination before their first day of employment.
A statement describing your commitment and contributions toward greater diversity, equity, inclusion, and antiracism in your career or that will be made through your work at Fred Hutch is requested of all finalists.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) Employer. We are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability (physical or mental), marital or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class. We are an Affirmative Action employer. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply and desire priority referrals of protected veterans. If due to a disability you need assistance/and or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to our Employee Services Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206-667-4700.
For Remote Data Architect (Salaried) roles, visit Remote Data Architect (Salaried) Roles
Principal Data Platform Architect at Parks, Experiences and Products
The Data Products and Platforms team provides data platforms, tools, pipelines and products across Disney Parks, Experiences and Products (DPEP). We design and manage important data, data science and analytics solutions and platforms for businesses groups across the segment, including Parks & Resorts and Products.
This Principal Data Platform Architect position is an essential Architect role on the Data Products & Platforms team. This is an important technology and leadership role, responsible for the architecture of major data and analytics solutions for the unified consumer experience across DPEP.
• Architect and deliver scalable and flexible, cost-effective, cloud-based solutions
• Translate requirements into conceptual and detailed technology solutions
• Work with peers, leaders and partners across the organization
• Mentor fellow Engineers and team members
• Perform third-party vendor assessments and develop and leading proof-of-concept projects
• Keep fluent in the industry and marketplace evolution–staying current with vendor product offerings and common data solutions in use across the industry; continuously learn new data technologies and introducing these into our organization.
• Present technology tradeoffs to executives and market analysis of new technologies
• Responsibilities surrounding the technology selection process
• 10+ years of experience architecting big data solutions
• Champion of serverless and Microservices technologies
• Expert knowledge and experience architecting and developing cloud data solutions in AWS.
• AWS components include: Lambda, Kinesis/Firehose, Airflow, EMR/Redshift/Glue, EC2, SageMaker, S3, DynamoDB (NoSQL database) and API Gateway
• Experience with infrastructure-as-code (IaC) as well as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) – Terraform/Kubernetes/Cloud Formation/CDK
• Experience with specific DevOps (CI/CD) and MLOps (Machine Learning) practices
• Expertise architecting and developing solutions in Snowflake
• Experience with consumer experience solutions
• Proficiency in data security
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
Cloud Infrastructure Architect – Data Science at ThisWay Global
Our partner is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Architect in Seattle, WA.
The Cloud Infrastructure Architect on the Data Science Solutions team is an individual contributor on an Agile development team responsible for designing and building solutions to support our data science efforts. This role collaborates with the Data Science Solutions leadership team to establish technical standards, and coordinates with data architects to define the technical architecture and engineering practices for high quality solution development.
• Establishing careful and high-quality practices and processes
• Building out a suite of cloud infrastructure for new AI, ML, NLP, and data science services and applications
• Supporting ad-hoc cloud infrastructure projects
• Coordinating with internal team of architects to ensure solutions are aligned with company’s architectural best practices and security requirements
• Hands-on experience with writing & deploying infrastructure as code
• Familiar with the ins & outs of securing cloud environments
• Experience operating a service with strict compliance requirements (PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO-27001, etc)
• Experience setting up new projects and the SDLC
• You enjoy helping junior team members and collaborating with peers
Preferred but not required:
• Familiarity with de-identification services for healthcare data
• Familiarity with healthcare interoperability standards (eg HL7)
• Experience with Databricks
For Remote Cloud Infrastructure Architect – Data Science roles, visit Remote Cloud Infrastructure Architect – Data Science Roles
Data Architect Environmental Risk Reduction at Logic20/20
Logic20/20 invests in being a “Best Company to Work For,” where talented people come together to deliver exceptional solutions. We bring clarity, insights, and optimization to national and global organizations in technology, telecom, utilities, healthcare, and other industries.
We thrive as One Team.
We Foster a Culture of We by prioritizing connection and collaboration.
We Drive toward Excellence by investing in professional growth, exceeding expectations, and cultivating thought leadership.
We Act with Integrity by doing the right thing and bringing our best selves to the table.
To make it all possible, we’ve created programs, resources, and benefits that differentiate us and support you. Logic20/20 is a place to build connections, elevate your career, and make an impact–within our company and for our clients.
Logic20/20 blends business intelligence with the science behind the utilities industry to enable data-driven decisions that protect our environment, strengthen our communities, and save lives. Together with our partner, a California-based energy provider with more than 20 million customers, we’re conducting a multi-year study on the relationship between vegetation management practices and utility outages and fire risks, ultimately determining the level of impact that more targeted practices will have on our future.
We have an opportunity for a Data Solutions Architect to work closely with our high-velocity team, providing thought leadership from day one. You’ll provide deep technical expertise and architectural guidance to specify technical vision as we target the reduction of environmental risks. With an expert team, you’ll define and deliver solutions capable of achieving industry-wide recognition and impact.
About the team
The Logic20/20 Advanced Analytics team is where skilled professionals in data engineering, data science, and visual analytics join forces to build simple solutions for complex data problems. We collaborate on projects that help clients spin their data into a high-performance asset. We bring clarity and insights to mitigate risk, optimize operations, and automate processes for the ultimate user experience.
“We build an environment where we really operate as one team, building up each other’s careers and capabilities.” – Adam Cornille, Senior Director, Advanced Analytics
• You’re passionate about enabling teams to design solutions that drive business value
• Working closely with business stakeholders, lead engineers, product managers, and analysts, you can design solutions through the full lifecycle, from conception to market
• You can lead small development teams with project resources that report elsewhere
• You can collaborate with consulting and sales representatives to identify opportunities, develop and pitch solutions based on a business case, and work closely with clients to generate business
• You’re adaptable to frequent change and comfortable making decisions with limited information in dynamic situations
What we offer Consulting Data Architects
• Challenging, impactful projects that push the edge of technology
• Experience working with both large enterpriseclients andmid-sizedclients
• Progressive responsibilities that encourage ownership and practice leadership
• Opportunity to learn and gain experience incomplimentaryskills such asmeeting facilitation, data management,project management, data modeling,and data management
• Training and certificationopportunitiesto support your career now and after Logic20/20
• 5+ years of architecture in a cloud environment
• 5+ years of industry experience with AWS and Athena
• Strong experience with data migration and automation
• Experience delivering architecture documents on solution technical design, application design, integration, and implementation strategy
• Experience interacting with pursuit team in designing and estimating solutions, software, or services
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation starts at $200,000, depending on experience.
To learn more about Logic20/20, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/careers/life-at-logic
At Logic20/20, we are guided by three core values: Drive toward Excellence, Act with Integrity & Foster a Culture of We. These values were generated and agreed upon by our employees—and they help us pursue our goal of being one of the best companies to work for and to work with. Learn more at https://www.logic2020.com/company/our-values.
Why Logic20/20? It’s our goal to be one of the best companies to work for. One piece of the puzzle is an evolving set of benefits that extend past medical, dental, and 401(k).
You will have
• Career Development – A built-in program from day 1, providing a mentor and individually-directed training opportunities, plus access to leaders across the company
• PTO, Paid Holidays, & Voluntary Leave – Worry-free time off to recharge and pursue your personal goals
• Community & Committees – As part of our “Culture of We,” Logic20/20 invests in providing many social, interest, and learning opportunities
• Recognition – From peer recognition, swag, and the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime type of award, we make your Logic20/20 journey stand out
• Referral Programs & Bonuses – Employee, project, and sales referral programs with paid incentives
Equal Opportunity Statement
We believe that people should be celebrated: for their talents, ideas, and skills, but most of all, for what makes them unique. We prohibit harassment and/or discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our DE&I initiatives, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/company/diversity-equity-inclusion
For Remote Data Architect Environmental Risk Reduction roles, visit Remote Data Architect Environmental Risk Reduction Roles
Software Sales CTO Solution Architect- Data Management at Hitachi Careers
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what’s now to what’s next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we’d love to hear from you.
Meet the team
You will be a key consultative member of our Lumada Software Sales organization providing value to both business development efforts and transaction progression. Member of the technical presales solution experience and engineering teams. Solution Architects divide their time equally between advising revenue opportunities, consulting to customers, prospects and internal departments, use case development and personal knowledge development.
What you will be doing
• SME, domain expert in verticals/industries, e.g. financial services, healthcare etc
• Drive revenue and progress the transaction as a technical advisor, technical consultant, solution architect to the transaction and to the customer
• Consulting with prospective customers on their data challenges, objectives and required capabilities to meet the need
• Drafting, designing & developing technical reference architectures for prospective customers and use cases
• Leading technical design sessions, providing detailed product architecture overviews and determining the customer’s design, integration, and development plans
• Consult on both our technologies as well as any other technologies adjacent to and/or competing w/ our technologies
• Conduct solutioning sessions/workshops and design session with prospects
• Consult with and advise account executive and solution engineer
• Consult with Product Management and software leadership about current industry trends and technology needs
What you bring to the team
• 10-15 Years Solution architecture expertise in DataOps (data management, analytics, data governance) use cases, technologies, and solutions
• Experience working with modern data management practices (e.g. ETL, governance, stewardship, master data management, data catalog, data lineage, data warehousing, data modelling, data lake, data vault, data mesh, analytics, dashboarding & reporting)
• Experience working with ETL/data integration frameworks (e.g., Pentaho, Talend, Informatica, SSIS/ADF, Apache Airflow)
• Knowledge of BI and reporting applications (OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy, Looker, Domo, PowerBI)
• A background with structured data/SQL engines (e.g., Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Snowflake, Redshift)
• Knowledge of unstructured data indexing and NoSQL data engines (e.g. MongoDB, ArangoDB, SOLR, Cassandra, Spark)
• Cloud deployments and management (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Knowledge of container deployment and management (e.g., Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes)
• Technical sales and revenue process experience
• Experience working within a revenue organization and overall sales process
• Knowledge of software and technical sales process
• Experience w/ design thinking and solutioning
• Subject and domain expertise in a particular vertical
• Current trends in the industry
• General knowledge of existing business models, the common functions, and organizational structures
• Identiry DataOps emerging challenges and solutions required to overccome
• Guide in the application of enterprise data and metadata management technologies
With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa – Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto – Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin – Pioneering Spirit, Challenge
For Remote Software Sales CTO Solution Architect- Data Management roles, visit Remote Software Sales CTO Solution Architect- Data Management Roles
Technical Architect – Slack at Slack
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
At Slack, we believe that our success is directly tied to the value our customers derive from our product. We demonstrate Slacks platform flexibility by designing and delivering the right experiences for our customers, their teams and the individuals within it.
As a technical architect, you are responsible for engaging with our largest and most strategic customers to assess and design the technical rollout and launch plan for Slack. You are a key member of the Customer Success services team with a technical background and competencies in development, integration, solution architecture and security.
You will conduct detailed technical discovery workshops, assess cultural, structural and business functions with security requirements while translating these findings for a foundational Slack solution built for scale and flexibility. This design will include details on the workspaces, user management, authentication, bots, integrations, and settings & permissions required to ensure there are no technical barriers to user adoption of Slack. You will be responsible for advising on integration implementations, including key production systems from GitHub, Jira, Workday, Google Apps, etc. In addition, you’ll be customizing client applications. You love strategically working with clients and in this role you’ll be advising customers on how best to implement Slack APIs and Developer tool kits.
What You Will Be Doing
• You facilitate customer facing workshops with the technical team and develop a technical deployment plan
• You ensure flawless integration with other systems and apps, including identity management, eDiscovery, data loss prevention, other SaaS products and internal systems.
• You assist in secure setup of the customers Slack environment based on IT, governance and technical requirements.
• You remove technical roadblocks for organization-wide software distribution
• You present detailed technical information and benefits of the Slack platform to a wide array of customers, including line of business managers, developers, technical architects and executives.
What You Should Have
• You possess outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to go a mile deep with technical customer resources or to explain the most basic capabilities to a business user.
• You have excellent presentation skills for presenting both business oriented solutions and advanced technical concepts.
• You have experience leading and crafting technical projects, engaging with, and motivating change across multiple levels of IT executives and organizations.
• You have past experience working directly with Sales and Success teams, Consultants, and System Integrators.
• You have a bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business.
• You have at least 8+ years of previous development, consulting, professional services or sales engineering experience.
• Hands-on proficiency with data exchanges and API’s.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $142,000
You may also be entitled to receive bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Remote Technical Architect – Slack roles, visit Remote Technical Architect – Slack Roles
Enterprise architect at Starbucks
At Starbucks Technology, we power moments of connection for our customers and partners (employees). Proudly investing in our talent is a key pillar of building the future.
Our mission is to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup, and one neighborhood at a time. Starbucks Technologists work to achieve this mission through the use of cutting-edge technology delivered to our partners, customers, stores, roasters, and global communities.
Solution Architect (Retail stores)
Location : Remote Available – Occasional Travel
The Solution Architect will be collaborating with cross-organizational technology teams and become a part of the Enterprise Architectural umbrella.
This role will evaluate the architecture and use technical expertise to understand business impacts while recommending and implementing new solutions, ways of working and technologies to meet business requirements.
The Store technology architects’ primary focus areas will be in and around Store Sustainability initiatives, elevating the technology service experience for partners and customers.
In this critical role, you will :
• Have responsibility for creating and maintaining technical solutions for all our retail occasions (Order & Pay, Retail Inventory, Fulfillment, Store Operations and Store Support.
• Have experience in Cloud Native platforms including the design and automation of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS) capabilities including virtual machines, cloud services, container services, Web and data services, etc.
• Develop and advocate patterns, guiding principles, practices, and governance that help infuse new technologies and advanced analytics into solutions being planned and developed.
• Work alongside other architects and engineering leads to devise meaningful ways to improve Partners and customers experience through shared roadmaps and partnerships.
• Deeply involved in creation of various architecture artifacts focusing on Store Technology solutions including, but not limited to High-Level and Solution Architecture, Logical and Physical Data Reference Models, Sequence Diagram etc.
• Inspire the strategic direction of retail store technologies through active product and program engagement.
• Experience working with different stakeholders including technology and business to understand their business pain points, define business objectives, and solution requirements.
An ideal person for this job is passionate about using Cloud native Technology Solutions to solve modern day platform issues while regularly challenging the status quo and leading by Starbucks’ people-first culture.
You will have wide range of technical expertise in managing, designing solutions in at least one of the Public Clouds (Azure, AWS or GCP) in Store Technology domains.
Knowledge and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in relevant field with minimum of 5 or more years of Software and / or Infrastructure engineering experience.
• Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience designing / maintaining with cloud-based solutions in Azure, GCP, or AWS.
• Have hands on experience working with Microservice based architecture.
• Hands on experience building and supporting cloud based and multi-tier applications.
• Hands on experience in designing High Volume and HA-DR architecture (High Availability – Disaster Recovery).
• Hands on experience in High Availability configuration architectures (Application server, databases, Hardware etc).
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
If this sounds like you, we’d like to have coffee!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities.
People of color, women, LGBTQIA , veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances.
Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at applicantaccommodation starbucks.com.
Senior Digital Cloud Solution Architect – French Speaking at Microsoft
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Azure is the most comprehensive, innovative and flexible cloud platform today and Microsoft is seeking talented professionals that will drive customer cloud adoption within the most important companies in the market. We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
The Digital Cloud Acquisition team drives growth for Microsoft by helping customers realize the value of the Microsoft Cloud. Powered by a world-class connected sales and marketing platform, this team leverages marketing insights to reach customers when and where they want to engage digitally to help solve their business problems. We’re powered by the latest innovations in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to engage with customers, collaborate across our global teams, and acquire and retain new business for Microsoft.
Do you love working with customers to achieve their business outcomes? Would you love to build expertise around the leading, next generation cloud services? As a Senior Digital Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) – French Speaking, you will become part of the next generation of sales leaders at Microsoft. With the aid of best-in-class sales processes, techniques and technologies, you will be empowered to shape customer relationships for a strategic set of Microsoft’s Canadian customers including those speaking primarily French. These customers are adopting industry-leading products and services for their businesses, education systems or governments. You will serve as the central point of contact for the customer across engagements helping to drive Microsoft’s existing cloud & enterprise consumption through developing and managing customer relationships.
As a Senior Digital Cloud Solution Architect – French Speaking, you’ll be responsible for protecting and growing our most dynamic Azure customers. Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Cloud Solution Architect leads, manages, and orchestrates their virtual teams and closes engagements with customers that produce transformative business outcomes.
The Senior Digital Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) will be responsible for:
• Business Relationship Owner: Build coalition of support (IT and business) with customer. Define specific technology outcomes that align to customer strategy.
• Digital Transformation Leader and Operational Excellence: Lead, drive and manage engagements for repeatable achievement of revenue and consumption targets.
• Portfolio Management: Manage a dedicated portfolio of customers while preventing churn.
• Operationally Excellent: Follow processes, systems, and documentation as expected; identifies issues or barriers to efficiency. Recommends improvements and partners to implement solutions.
• Value Creator: Identify and articulate business value of role and solutions for customer organization through demonstrations, storytelling, etc. to provide evidence of business value in the customer environment.
• Consumption: Conduct analyses into what customers are using versus needs. Drives greater consumption (cloud and support) with customers based on analysis of both usage and needs. Leverages insights to provide guidance and recommendations to customers; drives, retains, and optimizes customer consumption
• Technical Acumen: Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies
• Executive Presence: Engage with and influence business and IT decision makers by providing feedback or insights to help customers define and realize their digital and business transformational targets. Influences others to help meet customer needs and prioritize efforts accordingly. Recognizes systemic issues to resolve.
• Technical Leadership: Leverage best practices to guide customer strategy and future growth for Microsoft by cultivating customer affinity with Microsoft programs/solutions that drive impact for the customer and establishing Microsoft as a leader. Provide feedback to Microsoft on customer development needs, customer blockers, or mitigation strategies.
• Virtual Leader: Orchestrate activities across Microsoft and Partner resources to maximize business results and customer success.
• Customer Obsessed: Be the Voice of the Customer; Share customer insights, best practices, and connect with internal teams to remove key blockers.
• Build Customer Knowledge: Assess the Customers’ knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners.
• Leading at the Edge: Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage Microsoft customers
• Competitive Spirit: Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline; Accurately forecasting new usage and/or churn risks that impact portfolio pipeline.
• Continuous Learner: Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community.
• Microsoft Champion: Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities.
• 5+ years technical architect, technical consulting, design and implementation, and/or technical sales experience
OR relevant certifications from Microsoft or competitive platforms AND 3+ years technical architect, technical consulting, design and implementation, and/or technical sales experience
OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), Engineering, or related field AND 4+ years technical architect, technical consulting, design and implementation, and/or technical sales experience
OR equivalent experience.
• Fluency in French is essential
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field AND 7+ years sales and negotiation experience, technical architect, technical consulting, design and implementation, technical sales experience, or related work or internship experience
• OR equivalent experience.
• 1+ years experience in one or more of the following: designing architecture, networking, container services, data center migrations or database administration, design and architect experience in data analytics, coding/development, cloud-based solution designs, migrations or management of technology.
• Relevant certifications from Microsoft of competitive platforms of similar product (e.g., AZ104 + AZ 303/304, DP 203/204)
• OR equivalent certifications (AWS, GCP).
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is between $129,000 and $194,000. At Microsoft, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
For Remote Senior Digital Cloud Solution Architect – French Speaking roles, visit Remote Senior Digital Cloud Solution Architect – French Speaking Roles
Principal Platform Architect at ServiceNow
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
The Customer Outcomes Platform Architect is a technical advisory role, responsible for helping our customers establish a strong technical foundation in the ServiceNow Platform and design solutions that drive business outcomes. This entails establishing and supporting best practices around instance strategy, technical governance, core data, integrations and the overall technical health of the platform. This is a highly consultative role that does not perform configuration on the platform, but guides partner and customer resources to deliver best practices. This role interfaces with the customer across executive, platform owner, enterprise architects and development teams during the selling, structuring and implementation of solutions.
An ideal candidate will have a achieved a senior level position as an enterprise architect and successful track record in management consulting, (professional services firms or cloud software company), focused on technology strategy, governance, data and solution design. They will have demonstrated the ability to become a trusted advisor to senior executives and facilitate customer success from strategic planning functions including business value identification, road mapping, as well as advising and defining successful execution strategies including governance frameworks and managing large enterprise programs.
What you get to do in this role:
• Developing strong relationships with CIO and business leaders to understand the client’s vision and how ServiceNow plays in their digital transformation journey. Translate business objectives to outcomes into a customer roadmap
• Enterprise architecture
• Responsible for analyzing and translating business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve complex business objectives
• Engages with customer enterprise architects to position ServiceNow as the digital transformation platform integrated with the core systems
• Establish and manage technical governance processes
• Drive solid instance health by reviewing and guiding the remediation of configurations that do not align to ServiceNow best practices.
• Work with clients and ServiceNow teams to establish delivery operating model governance to ensure successful go-lives, end-user adoption and on-going support
• Advocate/champion ServiceNow’s advisory and expert services best practices and industry use cases with clients
• Contribute thought leadership (methodology and white papers) on how Advisory, Expert Services, and Co-Delivery can optimize to achieve customer outcomes
• Guide a customer down a prescriptive solution design and manage through the technical implementation decision points
• Define solutions across the platform that align to out of the box capabilities
• Support the sales effort scoping and estimation that refine the customer vision and capabilities into activities and estimates
To be successful in this role you have:
• Consulting Experience
• Management Consulting Experience preferred, (Big 4, Strategy Firm) or OEM software or Cloud company
• 8+ years of experience in management consulting leadership roles at a top-tier consulting company focused on technology (Digital/SaaS/Enterprise Software)
• Fortune 500 or OEM Software or Cloud CO enterprise architect
• Career Progression (Technical, Architecture)
• Experience working with functional business leaders
• Experience working with functional business leaders
• Experience identifying business objectives and developing outcome-focused roadmaps
• Experience working with large Consulting/SI organizations.
• Large Program Experience
• 8+ years large program experience leading architecture and design
• Enterprise Architecture Experience
• Enterprise Architect role and relevant experience.
• Enterprise Architect certification (Togaf, IT4IT, etc)
• Database, core data design, Security, integrations
• Cloud Application Technology Experience
• Significant role in implementation of one or more; SFDC, WKDAY, Success Factors, Oracle Cloud, Remedy
• Minimum 2 years of ServiceNow Platform Experience is required
• Cloud platform certification(s)
• Familiarity with Enterprise Workflow Platforms
• Required Competencies:
• Customer Focus
• Drives Results
• Cultivates Innovation
• Consultative Perspective
• Manages Complexity
• Strategic Mindset
• Technical Development
• Travel up to 50%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required In Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
For Remote Principal Platform Architect roles, visit Remote Principal Platform Architect Roles
Data architect at Highbrow Technologies
Job Responsibilities :
• Participate in requirements gathering sessions to interpret business needs from conceptual models into logical and physical data models.
• Create data models and define the structure and attributes of data elements.
• Develop data warehouse schemas and data marts derived from various internal and external data sources that support reporting requirements for business partners.
• Develop naming standards for all data attributes.
• Assist in the creation of data models and data record layouts to facilitate integration and data exchange with external partners, vendors and regulatory agencies’ applications and systems.
• Create Source to Target Mapping and publish to the Data Engineers to develop the ETLs and Data Pipelines.
• Responsible for documenting databases, processes and design configurations.
Skills and Experience Required :
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another four-year degree with significant IS experience or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of experience delivering Data Warehouse solutions
• 5+ years in relational and multi-dimensional data modeling using Erwin as Data Modeling tool
Proficient In :
• Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Modeling
• Data Modeling Tools : Erwin
• SQL Programming
• Relational Database Concepts
• Data Warehouse Concepts
• Dimensional Data Modeling and Notation
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Microsoft SSIS and SSAS (Tabular Models)
• Data Warehouse Technologies : Snowflake and / or Azure Synapse Analytics / AWS Redshift
• Agile development methods
• Jira & Confluence
INTERPERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS :
• Advanced Analytical Skills Uses sound and logical judgment to identify and analyze complex, multi-dimensional problems and drive test planning and test execution decisions.
• Teamwork / Collaboration Develops and leverages collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
Collaborates at all levels of the organization. Willingness to help others, as needed, to make the team and each deployment successful.
• Communication Communicates accurately and effectively in both oral and written form. Practices active listening. Expresses thoughts and ideas with confidence and respects opposing views
adjusts priorities as appropriate. Prepares and manages schedule to ensure goals are met. Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives.
• Technical / Professional Learning Keeps up with current developments and trends in the field. Demonstrates strong desire to advance in the field and apply newly acquired knowledge in role.
• Living the Vision and Values Keeps the company’s vision and values at the forefront of decision-makers