Data Architect at EY
At EY, youll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And were counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
ET CBS Digital Experience, Big Data Engineer, US, UKI
Enterprise Technology provides reliable, secure and resilient technology services and solutions to support over 300,000 EY people. As part of Enterprise Technology, youll be at the forefront of enabling innovative technologies including emerging collaboration tools and world-class technology infrastructure.
Our aim is to build an outstanding customer experience with clear investment in innovation, alongside operational excellence that delivers efficient, quality services and solutions. You will work with technologists and business specialists to meet the increasing pace of our business. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
You will help our internal customers navigate the complex world of modern data analytics. Well look to you to help our internal customers with a unique business perspective on how Big Data analytics can transform and improve their entire organization starting with key business issues they face. This is a high growth, high visibility area with plenty of opportunities to enhance your skillset and build your career.
Your key responsibilities
Youll spend most of your time working with a wide variety of clients to deliver the latest big data technologies and practices to design, build and maintain scalable and robust solutions that unify, enrich and analyse data from multiple sources.
Skills and attributes for success
• Designing, Architecting, and Developing solutions leveraging big data technology (Open Source, AWS, or Microsoft) to ingest, process and analyze large, disparate data sets to exceed business requirements
• Unifying, enriching, and analyzing customer data to derive insights and opportunities
• Leveraging in-house data platforms as needed and recommending and building new data platforms and data applications based on solutions patterns as required to exceed business requirements
• Clearly communicating findings, recommendations, and opportunities to improve data systems and solutions
• Demonstrating deep understanding of big data technology, concepts, tools, features, functions and benefits of different approaches
• Seeking out information to learn about emerging methodologies and technologies
• Clarifying problems by driving to understand the true issue
• Looking for opportunities for improving methods and outcomes
• Applying data driven approach (KPIs) in tying technology solutions to specific business outcomes
• Collaborating, influencing and building consensus through constructive relationships and effective listening
• Solving problems by incorporating data into decision making
To qualify for the role you must have
• A bachelor’s degree and approximately 10 years of related work experience; or a master’s degree and approximately 8 years of related work experience
• Experience with Adobe Experience Platform or similar Customer Data Profile platform
• At least 8 years hands-on experience with various Big Data technologies in one or more ecosystems: Open Source, Microsoft, or AWS:
• Experience designing and building data warehouses with a focus on customer profile data
• Strong data modelling and data skills
• Strong data analytics background designing and developing complex SQL queries
• Demonstrated experience developing data solutions using the Azure Microsoft cloud stack.
• Experience developing solutions using Azure Functions Azure Blob Storage Account ,SQL Data Warehouse, Microsoft Event Hubs, Azure Databricks, Data Lake Analytics
• Experience with ETL/Batch and Near Real Time Processing
• Experience with Streaming Platforms (kafka, spark, streamsets etc) and Complex Event Processing
• Experience organizing, aggregating, querying, and analyzing large data sets
• Experience designing and development reporting dashboards using either Power BI, Tableau or Spotfire.
• Communication is essential, must be able to listen and understand the question and develop and deliver clear insights.
• Outstanding team player.
• Independent and able to manage and prioritize workload.
• Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change.
• A valid drivers license in the US; willingness and ability to travel to meet client needs.
Ideally, youll also have
• Bachelors Degree or above in mathematics, information systems, statistics, computer science, or related disciplines
• Nice to have: Adobe platform experience
• Nice to have: Adobe Experience Platform
• SaFE Agile methodology
What we offer
As part of this role, you’ll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Heres a snapshot of what we offer:
• Continuous learning: Youll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: Well provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: Well give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: Youll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the Apply link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. Its yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EYs Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at .
For Remote Data Architect roles, visit Remote Data Architect Roles
Data Architect at Robert Half International
Robert Half is currently seeking a Data Architect for a 100% remote, co ntract-to-hire opportunity with our healthcare client in Seattle, WA.
Please note: our client is only considering candidates located in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.
Role: Data Architect
Location: 100% remote
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume and pay rate request to me.
Sorry, this is not a C2C/1099 or direct-hire opportunity (strictly W2).
• 8+ years of Data Architecture experience
• Hands on experience migrating data and data warehouses from on-prem to cloud
• Expert experience with data modeling, data pipelines, and ETL
• Ability to navigate data warehouses, data lakes, and build data hubs/systems
• Experience with AWS or Snowflake
For Remote Data Architect roles, visit Remote Data Architect Roles
Principal Data Architect, Data Lake at Amazon Web Services
Are you a Data Analytics specialist? Do you have Data Warehousing, Hadoop/Data Lake experience? Do you like to solve the most complex and high scale (billions + records) data challenges in the world today? Do you like to work on-site in a variety of business environments, leading teams through high impact projects that use the newest data analytic technologies? Would you like a career path that enables you to progress with the rapid adoption of cloud computing?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), were hiring highly technical cloud computing architects to collaborate with our customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will develop, deliver and implement AI, IOT, and data analytics projects that help our customers leverage their data to develop business insights. These professional services engagements will focus on customer solutions such as Machine Learning, IoT, batch/real-time data processing, Data and Business intelligence.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazons culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organizationleaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and were building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
Expertise – Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Athena, Glue, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB NoSQL, Relational Database Service (RDS), Amazon EMR and Amazon Redshift.
Solutions – Deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, creating packaged Data & Analytics service offerings.
Delivery – Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
Insights – Work with AWS engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementations and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS cloud services.
Innovate – Engaging with the customers business and technology stakeholders to create a compelling vision of a data-driven enterprise in their environment
Bachelors degree, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field or equivalent professional or military experience
12+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a technical and analytical role
5+ years of experience of Data Lake/Hadoop platform implementation
3+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning Hadoop/Spark implementations.
Experience Apache Hadoop and the Hadoop ecosystem
Experience with one or more relevant tools (Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Oozie, Hue, Zookeeper, HCatalog, Solr, Avro)
Experience with one or more SQL-on-Hadoop technology (Hive, Impala, Spark SQL, Presto)
Experience developing software code in one or more programming languages (Java, Python, etc)
Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment
Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Math
Hands on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects
Ability to collaborate effectively across organizations
Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP and NoSQL databases, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting and Dashboard development
Demonstrated industry efficiency in the fields of database, data warehousing or data sciences
Implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments
Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customers environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
Desire and ability to interact with different levels of the organization from development to C-Level executives
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit .
For Remote Principal Data Architect, Data Lake roles, visit Remote Principal Data Architect, Data Lake Roles
Data Architect at SmarTek21, LLC
*OK TO WORK REMOTE*
• Enterprise Database Architect*
SmarTek21 provides data and Artificial Intelligent (AI) services and software that transform organizations into digital enterprises that can thrive in a data-driven world. It transforms companies into digital enterprises that use data and analytics as a primary driver of strategy, business value, and competitive advantage. We understand the key to digital transformations by integrating technologies from several disciplines into holistic solutions that offer: Product architecting and development; Digital transformation, Data strategy and management; Cloud enablement and migration; Advanced user engagement systems powered by advanced analytics, AI, and machine learning
SmarTek21 is currently looking for a strong Data Architect with a deep knowledge in Telecom Industry and proven experience in architecting and designing data models for multiple Telecom related systems, products from start to finish. Has a good knowledge of OSS & BSS systems like Commissions, Prepaid, Post-paid, CRM etc. Has thorough understanding TM Forum’s open API framework. Responsibilities: Design databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance, and reliability based on TM Forum framework. Design database applications, such as interfaces, APIs, datastores, data transfer mechanisms, global temporary tables, data partitions, and function-based indexes to enable efficient access of the generic database structure.
Promote and evangelize TM Forum framework across various teams relying on data exchange and data flows across the enterprise.
Understand business processes that are driven using data, to document the data lifecycle and to ensure that this lifecycle complies with data quality standards. Be the primary advocate for good data management (including standard and governance) and use, utilizing great communications and persuasion skills. Maintain relationships with all data users, actively driving engagement, adoption and usage – and providing processes, training and support to ensure data quality standards are maintained.
Demonstrate database technical expertise and establish best practices in areas such as performance, security and reliability.
Identify and correct deviations from database development standards. Create and enforce database development standards.
Set up database clusters, backup, or recovery processes. Document and communicate database schemas, using accepted notations.
Develop load-balancing processes to eliminate down time for backup processes. Develop data models for applications, metadata tables, views or related database structures.
Test changes to database applications or systems. Provide technical support to junior staff or clients. Identify, evaluate and recommend hardware or software technologies to achieve desired database performance.
Monitor and report systems resource consumption trends to assure production systems meet availability requirements and hardware enhancements are scheduled appropriately.
Collaborate with system architects, software architects, design analysts, and others to understand business or industry requirements.
Develop database architectural strategies at the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements.
Develop and document database architectures.
• Required Qualifications: *
• 5+ years of working in Telecom industry with in-depth experience on Data Modelling tools (such as ERWin / ERStudio Data Architect)
3+ years of experience and proven knowledge of practicing/using TM Forum API development framework and dealing with OSS/BSS systems like commissions, payments, billing, charge injections etc.
• Deep understanding of Data Lakes, Warehouses and Marts, Schema Types, Character sets, Meta data, Data formats, and databases (SQL and NoSQL) – preferably Snowflake, Amazon S3 Data Lake/Redshift
• Deep Understanding of Master Data Management and Reference/Seed Data governance
• Knowledge of Data Privacy and Security (PII, PCI, PHI) Standards (ISO 27000) and GDPR Norms
• Hands-on on SQL and Procedural SQL (Oracle, Postgres, DB2, SQL Server)
• Hands-on on protocols – HTTP, REST, SOAP, SFTP with tools like Postman, SOAPUI or RESTEasy.
Experience on ETL/ELT Tools such as Informatica, Talend, Microsoft SSIS, Datastage, Ab Initio Expertise in building and maintaining Domain dictionaries in Telecom Industry
• Expertise in Architecting and Designing Analytics Frameworks using tools like Grafana, ELK, Prometheus and leading the Development teams
• CI/CD experience using Gitlab / Jenkins / CircleCI etc.
• Sound understanding of Reporting, Analytics and AI/ML Platforms.
• Recommended Qualifications: *
• Exposure and knowledge of TM Forum eTOM/SID and TAM models desired
Data Virtualization Architect at Perkins Coie LLP
At Perkins Coie, we look for individuals that are self-motivated, dedicated to providing value and superior services and, above all, people who have a high degree of integrity and enthusiasm for their work. We’ve created a company culture that is based on collaboration, devotion to serving our clients, and mutual respect. Perkins Coie is committed to advancing diversity and inclusion both within the firm and throughout our collective communities. Work for one of the 100 Best Workplaces in America, get great health insurance, tuition reimbursement, your birthday off, and paid sabbaticals.
The Data Virtualization Architect is a high-level contributor who provides simplified, performant, and secure access to data regardless of its location or format. They design, implement, and support a system that unifies and standardizes data access across a myriad of sources, including on-premises and cloud-based databases. They design advanced logic to extract and shape data into a standard format that is easy to use and understand. They collaborate with business leaders to establish common and relatable naming conventions that facilitate organizing, finding, and understanding an extensive corpus of enterprise data. They formulate strategies to simplify data access and use in support of analytic and operational requirements. They provide training and leadership to enable people to source and apply data directly rather than having to rely on technologists. They work with data stewards and governance personnel to ensure data security and data protection according to a dynamic and complex set of requirements.
These essential functions are primary job duties that incumbents must be able to perform unassisted or with reasonable accommodation.
• Design, implement, and manage a comprehensive data virtualization platform using the Denodo technology.
• Design and implement efficient and performant data connectors to a wide array of source systems, which exist in sundry locations and involve an assortment of technologies and formats.
• Troubleshoot and resolve data connectivity issues.
• Use advance programming and configuration techniques to refactor queries and data pipelines to optimize query performance.
• Work with business leaders and technologists to establish common and relatable conventions for finding, organizing, and understanding an extensive corpus of enterprise data.
• Work with vendors and consultants to implement advanced functionality and to resolve complex issues.
• Provide training and leadership to enable people to access and use data directly rather than having to rely on technologists.
• Configure the data virtualization system to ensure security and data protection according to a dynamic and complex set of requirements.
• Create data models according to business requirements and governance standards.
• Develop and deliver training materials on data virtualization technologies.
• Work with senior leadership to craft and implement a roadmap for centralizing data connectivity for the firm.
• Work with senior technologists and business leaders to design certified datasets that satisfy business, security, and regulatory requirements.
• Prepare and provide briefings to senior management.
• Maintain the currency of the system by applying upgrades, patches, and bug fixes to the underlying software as needed.
Specific Skills Required
• Expert ability to architect, implement, and operate a secure, performant and reliable data virtualization platform using Denodo technology.
• Advanced, working knowledge of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and associated security concepts.
• Able to prototype connectivity to remote systems and debug connectivity issues using Postman and SoapUI.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in preparing reports, presentations, and documentation.
• Working knowledge of standard project management practices.
• Adept with agile project management methods, including leading scrums, leading sprints, managing product backlogs, managing sprint backlogs, and conducting retrospectives.
• Extensive knowledge of relational database theory.
• Able to design and implement Extract Transform and Load (ETL) logic using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Azure Data Factory (ADF) technologies.
• Able to create diagrams that express architectural concepts and schematics accurately and succinctly using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint.
Specific Skills Preferred
• Working knowledge of the Java programming language.
• Working knowledge of designing Power BI data pipelines, Power BI on-premises gateway, and administering the Power BI Service.
• Working knowledge of document, key-value, columnar, and graph databases.
• Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline. Applicable experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
• Ten or more years of progressive experience connecting to APIs and troubleshooting data connectivity issues.
• Ten or more years of progressive experience designing database solutions, both on-premises and cloud-based.
• Five or more years of progressive experience designing, supporting, and managing data virtualization platforms.
Education And Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline. Applicable experience may be substituted for degree requirements. Ten or more years of progressive experience connecting to APIs and troubleshooting data connectivity issues. Ten or more years of progressive experience designing database solutions, both on-premises and cloud-based. Five or more years of progressive experience designing, supporting, and managing data virtualization platforms.
For Remote Data Virtualization Architect roles, visit Remote Data Virtualization Architect Roles
Data Architect at Perficient
• We currently have a career opportunity for a Data Architect to join our team
• A Data Architect is expected to be knowledgeable in two or more technologies within (a given Solutions/Practice area).
• The Solutions Architect may or may not have a programming background, but will have expert infrastructure architecture, client presales / presentation, team management and thought leadership skills.
• You will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments.
• You will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients’ business needs.
• You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs.
• You will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation.
• You will challenge your leading edge solutions, consultative and business skills through the diversity of work in multiple industry domains.
• This role is considered part of the Business Unit Senior Leadership team and may mentor delivery team members.
• Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest talent and we need you!
• We’re a quickly-growing, global digital consulting leader, and we’re transforming the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands.
• You’ll work with the latest technologies, expand your skills, and become a part of our global community of talented, diverse, and knowledgeable colleagues.
• Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture.
• Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
• Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
• Lead projects within architecture.
• Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
• Project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
• Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
• Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
• Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
• Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
• Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
• Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
• Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
• Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
• Minimum 10 years of professional experience with Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, and Databases (Cloud and on-prem), including i n-depth hands-on experience with
• Logical and physical data modeling (relational and dimensional required.
• Vault and graph preferred)
• Data analysis, data profiling, quality validation and mitigation
• ETL/ELT pipeline design and implementation (build and test)
• SQL development especially stored procedure design and development
• Optimization and performance analysis and resolution
• Google BiqQuery and Cloud Patform preferred
• Ability to lead team of developers in data engineering best practices and make recommendations for improvement
• At least 2 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the (Insert Technologies) – is a MUST.
• At least 3 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency
• Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
• Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
• Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
• Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
• Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
• Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
• Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
• Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
• Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Be independent and self-driven.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Must be open to travel.
• Preferred Skills And Education
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Certification in (Insert technologies)
• Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
• Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate customers on the latest technology trends and best practices
• Track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes
• Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams
• Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits.
• We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays.
• In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
• Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
• Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy.
• We imagine, create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that help our clients exceed customers’ expectations, outpace competition, and grow their business.
• With unparalleled strategy, creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to help our clients – the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands succeed.
• What We Believe
• At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our people.
• You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that values every voice.
• Join our team, and you’ll become part of something truly special.
• We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and inclusive as the clients we work with.
• We’re committed to actively listening, learning, and acting to further advance our organization, our communities, and our future leaders
• and we’re not done yet.
• Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
• Perficient, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
• This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
• Perficient, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or covered veterans.
• Improper interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
• Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
• If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
• Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification.
• Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
• Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
• Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
• Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
For Remote Data Architect roles, visit Remote Data Architect Roles
Principal Data Solutions Architect at Alaska Airlines
Company Alaska Airlines
It should come as no surprise that we are recognized as one of Seattles most desirable companies for engineers and technology professionals. Our culture of collaboration, history of launching industry-leading products, and experienced teams that work at the highest levels of software development help us to pioneer technologies that are creating an airline people love.
The Principal Solutions Architect role is a subject matter expert in the design and implementation of technology solutions. As an individual contributor this role exercises considerable latitude and initiative in defining strategies for acquiring, designing, and governing technology solutions, as well as solving technical, process, and governance issues.
• Define the long-term strategy for design, implementation, and documentation of technologies, products, and/or systems in use throughout the airline.
• Communicate high-level technical guidance to maintain current technology standards and guidelines; recommend modifications where needed; and ensure new efforts fit within the overall strategies.
• Explore, evaluate, recommend, and act as the lead subject matter in emerging technology trends and proof-of-concept efforts.
• Steers technical architecture assessments of potential technologies.
• Develop and influence decisions across company and several levels up for improvements to technology architectures, including cost analyses.
• Guide solution cost models for economic evaluations.
• Head reviews of solutions to ensure architectures are sound and fit the technical strategies of the organization.
• Create and implement technology standards, methodologies, processes, and guidelines.
• Provide key inputs to RFPs from the technology perspective and input to the final recommendation.
• Author solution designs, methodologies, processes, and IT technical guidelines.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
• 7 years of experience in solution architecture or related area.
• Bachelors degree, or an additional two years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree.
• Experience evaluating and providing assessments of commercial and custom solution architectures.
• Experience creating and leading policy and governance efforts with respect to software development and technical infrastructure.
• Demonstrated experience architecting, implementing, and reviewing complex technology solutions.
• Experience evaluating RFPs from the technology perspective and providing recommendations.
• Proven experience in quickly learning new technologies and methodologies.
• Demonstrated ability in effectively communicating technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze, and solve complex business and technical challenges.
• High levels of curiosity, initiative, integrity, and flexibility.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Minimum age of 18.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Experience with business requirements gathering/analysis techniques.
• Highly organized with a demonstrated systematic approach to carrying out assignments.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Experience producing proofs of concept with different technologies to accurately arrive at working solution to a defined opportunity.
• A broad set of experiences with different technical/software architectures.
• Deep background in one or more of the following areas: computing platforms (cloud, virtualization, etc.), application development, middleware platforms, or database management.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air pay and benefits can vary by company, location, number of regularly scheduled hours worked, length of employment, and employment status.
• Competitive total rewards package
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• 401k match program
• Monthly incentive pay plan
• Annual incentive pay plan
• Generous paid time off
• Travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
FLSA Status Exempt
Employment Type Full-Time
Apply by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on 8/31/2022
Equal Employment Opportunity We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees and do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information (including family medical history), political views or activity, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Requisition Type Management
Job Locations USA-WA-Seattle
Requisition ID 2022-8554
Category Software & Technology
For Remote Principal Data Solutions Architect roles, visit Remote Principal Data Solutions Architect Roles
OM Solution Architect at Byrd Professional Resources
Oracle Cloud Soution Architect-Order Management focus – Long Term Contract for 18 months, Seattle area, 50-75% travel/onsite
Hands on end to end implementation for Order Management, Pricing, GOP which includes High and low level detail design, configurations and testing.
Demonstrable experience in implementing Oracle Cloud Order Management from design to go-live
Ability to conduct design workshops and go over the standard process flows of Oracle Cloud Order Management
Ability to map requirements to solutions, identify gaps and solutions in Cloud Order Management
Have a good understanding of Cloud Order Management integrates with Inventory and Costing, WMS, Scheduling, etc.
Ability to conduct walkthroughs of configured solutions to the Client Core Team
Dynamics Sales Business Solution Architect – West Region at Avanade Inc
• Dynamics 365 Sales Business Solution Architect About the role The Dynamics 365 Business Solution Architect is a key solution pre-sales role for the Business Applications Solution Area supporting Business Development teams in initiating and executing sales of Avanade Offerings.
• This role helps develop and execute sales strategies with the Business Development teams, drives solution shaping and proposal efforts, and provides demonstrations of solutions to prospective clients.
• This role supports activities to develop industry market demand and industry focused offerings and supports client delivery in envisioning engagements and sales stage knowledge transfer.
• The candidate will have experience as a Financial Controller, or Comptroller, who have expertise in all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
• The candidate will have technical skills with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Project Operations.
• Additional knowledge in the areas of Microsoft Power BI, Power Apps and Supply Chain Management are a plus.
• Serve as the solution lead for new opportunities and direct large proposal efforts leading virtual teams and collaborating with local and global resources
• Understand client business needs and industry trends in depth to spark innovative thinking and develop trusted advisor relationships with client executives
• Work with the Business Development team to develop and execute selling strategies
• Proactively deliver strategic messages and roadmaps to new and existing clients
• Lead client workshops and requirements discovery sessions
• Provide qualification expertise to evaluate client business needs and align them based upon Avanade differentiators
• Provide solution fit assessment against client requirements
• Create and deliver innovative solution demonstrations of Avanade offerings, D365 ERP and supporting software, including relevant ISV solutions
• Build relationships with opportunity channel partners to enable collaboration
• Support business value assessment and business case development
• Deliver high quality written and oral presentations Marketing and Solution Development (70%)
• Build relationships and evangelize Avanade offerings with Accenture, Microsoft, industry groups and clients
• Provide input to the Region Offering Lead & Marketing Manager in developing & executing plans for brand development, client referrals, market awareness & market positioning
• Represent Avanade at relevant client and industry events and write POV documents which create positive exposure for Avanade
• Evangelize D365 ERP based offerings within the Region
• Actively participate in Avanade industry and offering development communities and contribute directly to the development of Avanade intellectual property and solution assets Solution Support (30%)
• Participate in Discovery engagements leading workshops and providing solution design leadership and guidance
• Sales stage knowledge transfer with project delivery team Objectives
• Growth Target for Sales across 5 Territories within the West Region
• Collaboration across the NA and Global COP regarding Offering Development and input based on Market needs and insights for the West Region
• Continual growth and maintaining of solution skills and certifications
• 5+ years of experience in Dynamics ERP, working with enterprise-level clients either in pre-sales or customer solution development
• Delivery/implementation background is desirable
• Minimum of one full lifecycle ERP implementation, leading a work-stream
• Demonstrates ‘Customer Focus’, active listening and consultative approach
• Understands the concepts and applications of Microsoft technologies
• Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor’s DegreeEmployment TransparencyAvanade Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
• The EEO is the Law poster is available hereand poster supplement is available hereThe Pay Transparency Policy is available hereAvanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
• If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
• By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device.
• See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.
For Remote Dynamics Sales Business Solution Architect – West Region roles, visit Remote Dynamics Sales Business Solution Architect – West Region Roles
Sr Big Data Architect, Amazon Athena at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Are you a data and analytics specialist and experienced with all the aspect of building Data Lakes including ingestion, transformation, cataloging and querying? Do you have deep expertise in AWS services for managing data at speed and scale? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Big Data Architect to work at the intersection of helping customers build large-scale analytics solutions, driving new product innovations, and educating internal and external audiences on best practices.
This is a unique role within the Amazon Athena service team that provides the opportunity to help us lead the cloud-based analytics revolution through innovation, engineering, and technical evangelism. As a Big Data Architect you will become a trusted advisor to our customers and will partner with field teams to ensure the success of our most complex customer engagements. You will work alongside product managers and engineers to develop disruptive new solutions that expand our service offerings. And as a technical specialist, you will collect, organize, and disseminate your expertise through consultation, training, blogging and presentations.
We are looking for a candidate that is obsessed with delivering the most customer-centric experience on the planet, showing proven success in ownership, bias for action, and thinking big. If this sounds like you, come help us drive the next wave of analytics innovation as a member of the Amazon Athena service team.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications or infrastructures
• 8+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
• Highly technical and analytical with 5 or more years of systems development and deployment experience with MPP Databases and distributed query engines
• Implementation and tuning experience with various frameworks in the Big Data Ecosystem such as Hadoop, Presto, Apache Spark, Apache Hive and Impala
• Knowledge of foundation infrastructure requirements such as Networking, Storage, and Security with Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Ability to think understand complex business requirements and render them as prototype systems with quick turnaround time.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
• BS level technical degree required; Computer Science or Mathematics background preferred
• An advanced degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
• AWS Certification, e.g. AWS Solutions Architect, Developer, or SysOps Associate/Professional
• Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of business such as large enterprises and start-ups.
• Deep understanding of Data transformation/ETL tools and technologies and understanding of related concepts (such as data cataloging and curation, etc.)
• Experience with cloud-based big data and analytics technologies
• Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of Data Warehousing, Data Science and Data processing.
• The pay range for this position in Colorado and Jersey City, NJ is $153,600 – $207,800/yr. Our range of benefits may include health care, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Company – Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.