Data Architect at The Walt Disney Company
Open to New York and Seattle.
The Data Architecture team partners with the Product Management and Data Tech Engineering, Data Science, Data Quality, and Reliability Engineering functions of the Disney Streaming D.A.T.A organization as well as with legal, privacy, information security, and industry groups to ensure consistent, trustworthy data across all of Disney Streaming. The group works with other groups within the Disney Streaming Data technology organization to implement the data engineering and infrastructure strategy within platform components, reporting and analytics, tools, and compliance standards.
• Data Architect will be responsible for strategizing data architecture principles, cloud migration, and improvement of data lifecycle effectiveness and efficiency.
• Enforce industry best practices and discipline to turn data into a strategic asset and build advanced data solutions and capabilities to foster data-driven decision-making.
• Build a high-impact data architecture function.
• Identify potential for cost savings through ETL, storage optimization, budget allocation. Contribute towards the Architecture Book of Knowledge with whitepapers, guidance documents, system designs, and RFE/RFP for POCs.
• Develop and sponsor proof-of-concept and idea blueprints to demonstrate recommended approaches.
• Sell ideas and strategies to key technical and product stakeholders when appropriate using state-of-the-art diagramming and modeling tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field or equivalent professional or military experience
• 5 years of experience in IT platform implementation in a technical role
• 5 years of development and/or DBA experience in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
• 5+ years of Data engineering experience in cloud computing manner preferably in AWS cloud technologies.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning MPP databases (Snowflake, Redshift, EMR, Databricks)
• Experience in analyzing Data Warehouses such as Redshift, Snowflake, etc.
• Experience designing database environments, analyzing production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
• Define, design, and implement data governance platform strategies for operational, privacy, security, and other related control areas
• Assist in the definition, documentation, and development of mapping rules for the movement of data from disparate data sources and into the various components and subject areas of the data governance environment
• Build data models including robust data definitions, entity-relationship-attribute models, as well as relational and/or dimensional models
• Work closely with data engineers to derive logical models from the physical implementation of data structures
• Experience in the multifaceted landscape of data domains and systems such as Spark, Snowflake, Hadoop, Kafka, and other distributed data lake systems
• Ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies with strong attention to detail and excellent analytical capabilities
• Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Math or equivalent experience
• Ability to evaluate and plan migrations to Databricks, Snowflake, etc.
• One of the AWS Associate level certifications or AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
• Extensive hands-on experience in leading large-scale full-cycle MPP enterprise data warehousing (EDW) projects
• Extensive hands-on experience in data warehousing design, tuning and ETL/ELT process development
• Excellent SQL and strong hands-on scripting (bash and python) ability
• Experience implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments
• Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP databases, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting, Dashboard development, and NoSQL storage
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
For Remote Data Architect roles, visit Remote Data Architect Roles
Data Architect at SmarTek21, LLC
*OK TO WORK REMOTE**Enterprise Database Architect*SmarTek21 provides data and Artificial Intelligent (AI) services and software that transform organizations into digital enterprises that can thrive in a data-driven world. It transforms companies into digital enterprises that use data and analytics as a primary driver of strategy, business value, and competitive advantage.
We understand the key to digital transformations by integrating technologies from several disciplines into holistic solutions that offer:
Product architecting and development; Digital transformation, Data strategy and management; Cloud enablement and migration; Advanced user engagement systems powered by advanced analytics, AI, and machine learning
• Description*: SmarTek21 is currently looking for a strong Data Architect with a deep knowledge in Telecom Industry and proven experience in architecting and designing data models for multiple Telecom related systems, products from start to finish. Has a good knowledge of OSS & BSS systems like Commissions, Prepaid, Post-paid, CRM etc. Has thorough understanding TM Forum’s open API framework.
Design databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance, and reliability based on TM Forum framework.
Design database applications, such as interfaces, APIs, datastores, data transfer mechanisms, global temporary tables, data partitions, and function-based indexes to enable efficient access of the generic database structure.
Promote and evangelize TM Forum framework across various teams relying on data exchange and data flows across the enterprise.
Understand business processes that are driven using data, to document the data lifecycle and to ensure that this lifecycle complies with data quality standards.
Be the primary advocate for good data management (including standard and governance) and use, utilizing great communications and persuasion skills.
Maintain relationships with all data users, actively driving engagement, adoption and usage – and providing processes, training and support to ensure data quality standards are maintained.
Demonstrate database technical expertise and establish best practices in areas such as performance, security and reliability.
Identify and correct deviations from database development standards. Create and enforce database development standards.
Set up database clusters, backup, or recovery processes. Document and communicate database schemas, using accepted notations.
Develop load-balancing processes to eliminate down time for backup processes. Develop data models for applications, metadata tables, views or related database structures.
Test changes to database applications or systems. Provide technical support to junior staff or clients. Identify, evaluate and recommend hardware or software technologies to achieve desired database performance.
Monitor and report systems resource consumption trends to assure production systems meet availability requirements and hardware enhancements are scheduled appropriately.
Collaborate with system architects, software architects, design analysts, and others to understand business or industry requirements.
Develop database architectural strategies at the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements.
Develop and document database architectures.
• Required Qualifications:
• 5+ years of working in Telecom industry with in-depth experience on Data Modelling tools (such as ERWin / ERStudio Data Architect)
3+ years of experience and proven knowledge of practicing/using TM Forum API development framework and dealing with OSS/BSS systems like commissions, payments, billing, charge injections etc.
• Deep understanding of Data Lakes, Warehouses and Marts, Schema Types, Character sets, Meta data, Data formats, and databases (SQL and NoSQL) – preferably Snowflake, Amazon S3 Data Lake/Redshift
• Deep Understanding of Master Data Management and Reference/Seed Data governance
• Knowledge of Data Privacy and Security (PII, PCI, PHI) Standards (ISO 27000) and GDPR Norms
• Hands-on on SQL and Procedural SQL (Oracle, Postgres, DB2, SQL Server)
• Hands-on on protocols – HTTP, REST, SOAP, SFTP with tools like Postman, SOAPUI or RESTEasy.
Experience on ETL/ELT Tools such as Informatica, Talend, Microsoft SSIS, Datastage, Ab Initio Expertise in building and maintaining Domain dictionaries in Telecom Industry
• Expertise in Architecting and Designing Analytics Frameworks using tools like Grafana, ELK, Prometheus and leading the Development teams
• CI/CD experience using Gitlab / Jenkins / CircleCI etc.
• Sound understanding of Reporting, Analytics and AI/ML Platforms.
• Recommended Qualifications:
• Exposure and knowledge of TM Forum eTOM/SID and TAM models desired
For Remote Data Architect roles, visit Remote Data Architect Roles
Data Architect at Perficient
We currently have a career opportunity for a
Data Architect to join our team
A Data Architect is expected to be knowledgeable in two or more technologies within (a given Solutions/Practice area). The Solutions Architect may or may not have a programming background, but will have expert infrastructure architecture, client presales / presentation, team management and thought leadership skills.
You will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments. You will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients’ business needs.
You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs. You will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. You will challenge your leading edge solutions, consultative and business skills through the diversity of work in multiple industry domains.
This role is considered part of the Business Unit Senior Leadership team and may mentor delivery team members.
Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest talent and we need you! We’re a quickly-growing, global digital consulting leader, and we’re transforming the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands. You’ll work with the latest technologies, expand your skills, and become a part of our global community of talented, diverse, and knowledgeable colleagues.
• Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
• Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
• Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
• Project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
• Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
• Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
• Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
• Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
• Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
• Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
• Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
• Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
• Minimum 10 years of professional experience with Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, and Databases (Cloud and on-prem), including i n-depth hands-on experience with
• Logical and physical data modeling (relational and dimensional required. Vault and graph preferred)
• Data analysis, data profiling, quality validation and mitigation
• ETL/ELT pipeline design and implementation (build and test)
• SQL development especially stored procedure design and development
• Optimization and performance analysis and resolution
• Google BiqQuery and Cloud Patform preferred
• Ability to lead team of developers in data engineering best practices and make recommendations for improvement
• At least 2 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the (Insert Technologies) – is a MUST.
• At least 3 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency
• Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
• Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
• Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
• Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
• Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
• Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
• Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
• Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
• Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Be independent and self-driven.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Must be open to travel.
Preferred Skills And Education
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Certification in (Insert technologies)
• Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
• Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate customers on the latest technology trends and best practices
• Track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes
• Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
Who We Are
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine, create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that help our clients exceed customers’ expectations, outpace competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy, creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to help our clients – the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands succeed.
What We Believe
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that values every voice. Join our team, and you’ll become part of something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and inclusive as the clients we work with. We’re committed to actively listening, learning, and acting to further advance our organization, our communities, and our future leaders… and we’re not done yet.
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
• Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
• Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
For Remote Data Architect roles, visit Remote Data Architect Roles
Senior Data Architect at Zymeworks
Why Work for Us?
Innovation. Act with Integrity. Collaboration. Embrace Diversity. Care
We come from many countries, cultures, races, ethnicities, abilities and nationalities. We bring our passions including singing, biking, swimming, dancing, cooking, volunteering, parenting, coaching and much more We are proud of our nearly equal balance of men and women and strengthened by our non-binary and transgender team members. Every employee belongs.
We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
Zymeworks is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of next-generation bispecific and multifunctional biotherapeutics, initially focused on the treatment of cancer. Zymeworks suite of complementary therapeutic platforms and its fully-integrated drug development engine provide the flexibility and compatibility to precisely engineer and develop highly-differentiated product candidates.
Zymeworks is seeking a highly-motivated professional who is looking to grow their career with our company.
This position will report to the Associate Director of Enterprise Applications and will be based in our offices in Seattle WA.
As a condition of employment, Zymeworks requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and provide verification of such. To be considered fully vaccinated, all 3 doses are required.
• Lead development of Data Governance Strategy and design of our organization’s enterprise data management framework.
• Implement data processes to operationalize Data Governance Policy.
• Optimize databases, develop ETL solutions, and manage automatized data flow.
• Leads requirement analysis with our Clinical and Enterprise Support teams to understand the data and usage, provides proposals to organize and formalize the data, and works on developing tools to store, analyze and visualize this data.
• Manages and organizes the storage of our biological data (protein products, antibodies, small molecules, other molecular entities) in the LIMS/ELN/Inventory, along with associated metadata.
• Manage all aspects of system development life cycle from planning, analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of BI systems.
• Leads development of tools for Zymeworks scientific systems integrations and visualizes scientific data.
• Collaborates with our in-house lab scientists, and external Contract Research Organizations to develop, document, and enforce standard operating procedures and protocols for our experiments and the associated data upload and management procedures.
• Manages the vendors and in-house scientific and software teams to implement and support best practices and optimal utilization of the informatics and data management resources.
• Oversees creation of training documents and training of scientific staff/end users on best practices and compliance policies related to the scientific data system and data handling.
• Fosters effective and collaborative working relationships with fellow employees, management and external partners.
• Support system upgrades, implementations and bug fixes following Zymeworks IT change control process and incident management processes; performing components of testing (e.g. unit, functional, regression, user acceptance testing).
• Coordinates and performs system related tasks such as managing data pipe lines, data conversion and extraction routines; logging and remediating issues; maintaining reports by troubleshooting errors, documenting final results and go live planning and support.
Qualifications and Education
• Bachelors degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, or Computer Science
• Minimum 7 years related experience working with BI systems and LIMS/ELN software (or similar) in the biopharmaceutical industry.
• Minimum 3 years experience in a data design, data architecture, data management and data modelling in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Skills and Abilities
• Comprehensive grasp of best practices for data modeling and ETL system design
• Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional team. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Experience with scripting and programming languages (Python, C/C++, Fortran, Java, Perl)
• Experience leading a small team of ETL/BI developers
• Demonstrated experience with Information Technology standards and practices such as Change Management, SDLC, ITIL
• Familiarity with proteins, protein expression and purification methods is an asset, as well as basic knowledge of experiments like mass spectroscopy, DSC, SPR, FACS, ELISA or other cell-based assays
• Experience in negotiating software requirements within and across research departments and translating those requirements to software solutions
• Knowledge of databases like SQL, PostgreSQL, and how they integrate with BI tools.
• Familiarity with using different API tools
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Experience in the capture and management of high throughput experimental data
• Experience with software visualization tools such as Spotfire and Tableau
• Working knowledge of ELN / LIMS / Molecule Registration systems
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES:Zymeworksvalues our relationships with our Recruitment Partners. We will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us.Zymeworksis not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received without contract.
Data architect at Logic20/20 Inc.
Company DescriptionLogic20 / 20 invests in being a “Best Company to Work For,” where talented people come together to deliver exceptional solutions.
We bring clarity, insights, and optimization to national and global organizations in technology, telecom, utilities, healthcare, and other industries.
We thrive as One Team.We Foster a Culture of We by prioritizing connection and collaboration.We Drive toward Excellence by investing in professional growth, exceeding expectations, and cultivating thought leadership.
We Act with Integrity by doing the right thing and bringing our best selves to the table.To make it all possible, we’ve created programs, resources, and benefits that differentiate us and support you.
Job DescriptionLogic20 / 20 blends business intelligence with the science behind the utilities industry to enable data-driven decisions that protect our environment, strengthen our communities, and save lives.
Together with our partner, a California-based energy provider with more than 20 million customers, we’re conducting a multi-year study on the relationship between vegetation management practices and utility outages and fire risks, ultimately determining the level of impact that more targeted practices will have on our future.
We have an opportunity for a Data Solutions Architect to work closely with our high-velocity team, providing thought leadership from day one.
You’ll provide deep technical expertise and architectural guidance to specify technical vision as we target the reduction of environmental risks.
With an expert team, you’ll define and deliver solutions capable of achieving industry-wide recognition and impact.About the teamThe Logic20 / 20 Advanced Analytics team is where skilled professionals in data engineering, data science, and visual analytics join forces to build simple solutions for complex data problems.
We collaborate on projects that help clients spin their data into a high-performance asset. We bring clarity and insights to mitigate risk, optimize operations, and automate processes for the ultimate user experience.
We build an environment where we really operate as one team, building up each other’s careers and capabilities.” – Adam Cornille, Senior Director, Advanced AnalyticsAbout youYou’re passionate about enabling teams to design solutions that drive business valueWorking closely with business stakeholders, lead engineers, product managers, and analysts, you can design solutions through the full lifecycle, from conception to marketYou can lead small development teams with project resources that report elsewhereYou can collaborate with consulting and sales representatives to identify opportunities, develop and pitch solutions based on a business case, and work closely with clients to generate businessYou’re adaptable to frequent change and comfortable making decisions with limited information in dynamic situationsWhat we offer Consulting Data ArchitectsChallenging, impactful projects that push the edge of technology Experience working with both large enterprise clients and mid-sized clients Progressive responsibilities that encourage ownership and practice leadership Opportunity to learn and gain experience in complimentary skills such as meeting facilitation, data management, project management, data modeling, and data management Training and certification opportunities to support your career now and after Logic20 / 20 Qualifications5+ years of architecture in a cloud environment5+ years of industry experience with AWS and AthenaStrong experience with data migration and automationExperience delivering architecture documents on solution technical design, application design, integration, and implementation strategyExperience interacting with pursuit team in designing and estimating solutions, software, or servicesAdditional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation starts at $200,000, depending on experience.About Logic20 / 20 To learn more about Logic20 / 20, please visit : https : / / www.
logic2020.com / careers / life-at-logic Core Values At Logic20 / 20, we are guided by three core values : Drive toward Excellence, Act with Integrity & Foster a Culture of We.
These values were generated and agreed upon by our employees-and they help us pursue our goal of being one of the best companies to work for and to work with.
Learn more at https : / / www.logic2020.com / company / our-values. Logic20 / 20 BenefitsWhy Logic20 / 20? It’s our goal to be one of the best companies to work for.
One piece of the puzzle is an evolving set of benefits that extend past medical, dental, and 401(k). You will have Career Development – A built-in program from day 1, providing a mentor and individually-directed training opportunities, plus access to leaders across the companyPTO, Paid Holidays, & Voluntary Leave – Worry-free time off to recharge and pursue your personal goalsCommunity & Committees – As part of our “Culture of We,” Logic20 / 20 invests in providing many social, interest, and learning opportunitiesRecognition – From peer recognition, swag, and the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime type of award, we make your Logic20 / 20 journey stand outReferral Programs & Bonuses – Employee, project, and sales referral programs with paid incentivesEqual Opportunity Statement We believe that people should be celebrated : for their talents, ideas, and skills, but most of all, for what makes them unique.
We prohibit harassment and / or discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
AWS Solution Architect – Location Open at Deloitte
AWS Cloud/DevOps Solution Architect
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced AWS Cloud/DevOps Solution Architect, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work You’ll Do/Responsibilities
• Provide technical leadership throughout the development life cycle and focus on delivery of quality solutions
• Mentor engineering team members on technical decision making, code reviews and enforcing engineering practices and standards
• Define standards to guide architectural designs.
• Architect and develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers
• Use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries
• Consult with clients on the system design of AWS environments
• Manage cloud implementations, upgrades, migrations, and change requests on client cloud environments
• Create, implement, and assist in the development of scripts to automate everyday operations
• Monitor and maintain multiple (DevOps) environments based on client requirements
• Responsible for the configuration and setup of backups as well as setup automated AWS patching for Windows and Linux platforms
• Lead development teams to build and deploy micro services-based applications in public cloud with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
• Lead program optimization to work within constructs of an AWS environment
Deloitte’s Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client’s end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
• 6-10 years of experience with at least 5 year of AWS experience.
• Hands on experience with AWS (required) and other Cloud providers (nice to have).
• Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS).
• Experience with IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing and firewalling concepts.
• Experience with Security- IAM, Active Directory, Centrify, MFA, McAfee AV, Tenable/Nessus, Trend Micro, Splunk, STIG Hardening
• Hands on experience with DevOps/Automation tools including AWS CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins, Git Setup High Availability and DR environments in AWS.
• Willing to take on Production Support.
• Experience with previous Cloud Migrations is a plus.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Travel up to 10% annually
• AWS Certification
• Active Security Clearance
For Remote AWS Solution Architect – Location Open roles, visit Remote AWS Solution Architect – Location Open Roles
AWS Data & AI Solution Architect at Accenture
Who we are:
We are Accenture – a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 674000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
You are a cloud enthusiast with unmatched data expertise, and experience with comprehensive technology solutions, and intelligent insights to fuel innovation and business growth. You develop relationships with key decision-makers at new and existing clients by leveraging the latest technologies in your solutions.
This is a Sr. Solution Architect role focused on Pre-Sales in Accenture’s Cloudfirst practice.
• Support Client facing activities related to sales and solution development at the Director Levels. For Data & AI solutions.
• Communicates and translates complex technical requirements into competitive Client proposal offering an Accenture solution that addresses business needs.
• End-to-end responsibility of the solution which may include Data migration, Data modernization, Data Analytics, ERP Platforms, Applications, and IaaS.
• Leverage experience and best practices, along with insights of competitors capability and behaviors; to support the Sales strategy.
• Work with teams to share the latest trends released in the market in the space of Data & AI.
• Critical sales enablement role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution.
• Collaboratively work across ecosystems (sales, delivery, and partners).
• Able to lead a team of experts across the IT value stack.
• Able to travel 30% (as required) working from home office.
What’s in it for you?
• You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture community; teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You’ll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters.
• At Accenture, you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain driven design.
• Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You’ll learn from and work with Accenture’s certified practitioners and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack, cloud and data skills, and certifications.
• You’ll be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve complex challenges with some of the world’s largest companies.
Here’s what you’ll need:
2+ years of Experience with private and public cloud architectures, Data & Analytics, pros, cons, and migration considerations 2+ years Hands-on experience with application modernization technology stack and deployment options in the AWS cloud 1+ years of Experience as a Solution Architect refactoring monolithic applications to microservices, APIs, and/or serverless models. In the context of Data migration & Data & AI solutions. 2+ years of Experience with AWS (certification preferred).
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $193,800 to $242,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.
For Remote AWS Data & AI Solution Architect roles, visit Remote AWS Data & AI Solution Architect Roles
Solution Architect at Wallero
• Strong experience as Solution Architect
• Experience in RTLS.
• Experience in PowerShell
• Experience in database background
For Remote Solution Architect roles, visit Remote Solution Architect Roles
Senior Data Architect- Remote Eligible (Health Division) at Mathematica
Mathematica applies expertise at the intersection of data, methods, policy, and practice to improve well-being around the world. We collaborate closely with public- and private-sector partners to translate big questions into deep insights that improve programs, refine strategies, and enhance understanding. Our work yields actionable information to guide decisions in wide-ranging policy areas, from health, education, early childhood, and family support to nutrition, employment, disability, and international development. Mathematica offers our employees competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as the advantages of being 100 percent employee owned. As an employee stock owner, you will experience financial benefits of ESOP holdings that have increased in Tandem with the company’s growth and financial strength. You will also be part of an independent, employee-owned firm that is able to define and further our mission, enhance our quality and accountability, and steadily grow our financial strength. Learn more about our benefits here .
Mathematica is looking for a SeniorData Architectto join the Health Analytic Systems and Technology (AST) team in any of our offices or fully remote. We are looking for someone who is passionate about data architecture, modeling, and governance. The Data Architect must have the ability to conceive and portray the big data picture. In this role, you will initiate, evaluate, and influence projects. The Data Architect sets standards for data architecture, data management, and data governance and ensures they are applied throughout the projects within the enterprise. They will also initiate projects needed to close the gap between the current situation and future goals.
At Mathematica, we take pride in our commitment to diversity. Building an inclusive culture that draws on the individual strengths of employees from different ethnic backgrounds, cultures, lifestyles, abilities, and experience is key to our success.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems, computer science, systems engineering, or similar degree; equivalent professional experience without a degree will be considered
• 5+ years of experience with data architecture and data modeling for large applications or enterprise systems
• Experience in modern information technology practices with ETL processes, strong SQL and database skills, and working with large structured and unstructured data
• Ability to act as a technical leader promoting consensus and knowledge transfer to team members
• Experience using or implementing data architecture and data governance processes
• Experience managing relationships with peer and stakeholder groups
• Experience with Business Intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, and/or PowerBI
• Experience with the ETL process using tools such as Talend or Mulesoft
• Supervisory experience desired but not required
This position offers an anticipated annual base salary range of $95,000 – $135,000. This position may be eligible for an annual bonus, based on company and individual performance.
Various federal agencies with whom we contract require that staff successfully undergo a background investigation or security clearance as a condition of working on the project. If you are assigned to such a project, you will be required to obtain the requisite security clearance.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042 and its implementing guidelines, all Mathematica employees must provide documentation that they have been fully vaccinated or obtain an accommodation through Human Resources by providing documentation from a licensed health care provider that they are unable to be vaccinated against COVID-19 because of a disability (which would include medical conditions) or provide an attestation that they are entitled to an accommodation because of a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Available Locations: Remote; Washington, DC; Woodlawn, MD; Princeton, NJ; Ann Arbor, MI; Cambridge, MA; Chicago, IL; Seattle, WA; Oakland, CA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
For Remote Senior Data Architect- Remote Eligible (Health Division) roles, visit Remote Senior Data Architect- Remote Eligible (Health Division) Roles
Data Architect – Advisor at Expedia
• If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form.
• This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job.
• This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
• Build an effective Data/Information architecture for Expedia in support of its platform journey
• Responsible for developing and implementing best practices within the data management, data architecture, and organization strategies to maximize the usefulness and value obtain from company data.
• Develop a reference data/information architecture for Expedia
• Develop data ingestion, integration, and access patterns to support both real-time and batch-based consumer data needs.
• Establish architecture guidelines, controls, and processes to make data available for developing data-driven solutions to enhance business performance and solve business challenges.
• Lead the discussions and analysis of the legacy applications to identify the necessary technical capabilities and patterns to enable the applications.
• Responsible for documenting current, target and interim state data flows
• Prepare and deliver architecture guidance to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators to influence stakeholders.
• Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be relevant to Expedia Group.
• Conduct architectural reviews to ensure solution addresses customer pain points, business, and technical requirements, and alignment to standards and best practices.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority
• Experience working with and creating data architectures including data warehouse, data lake, and integrated data stores
• Ability to effectively collaborate across multiple teams
• Understanding of distributed data management principles, data streaming and data mesh strategies.
• Experience with data security (including PCI, PII data), as well as data privacy regulations (CCPA and GDPR)
• Experience in developing strategy and architecture patterns to support data engineering and data science community
• Working experience in hybrid data eco system comprising of on-prem legacy applications and modern microservices and event driven applications in cloud environment
• Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Data Engineering, or a related field
• Minimum of 7 years technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation and investigation in a cloud environment (specifically AWS), Hybrid, and/or On-Prem
• Minimum of 5 years of Stakeholder Management experience
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Solution/technical architecture in the cloud
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Big Data and Analytics in the Cloud
• Relocation (Y/N): Preferred
• At Expedia Group, we believe in bringing people together and creating an inclusive workplace where everyone belongs and can do their best work.
• We care about our employees’ safety and well-being, so we’re requiring new hires in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and attest to their vaccination status before their start date as a condition of employment.
• Expedia Group will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law.
• About Expedia Group
• Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform.
• Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections.
• We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers.
• Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
• © 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.
• Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
• Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams.
• Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is.
• Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact.
• Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.
• Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• This employer participates in E-Verify.
• The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
For Remote Data Architect – Advisor roles, visit Remote Data Architect – Advisor Roles