Remote – Cloud Database Architect at First American Financial Corporation
Join a team that puts its People First! Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
Seeking an experienced Cloud Data Architect to contribute to Eclipse microservices-based application. The ideal candidate is a professional with experience in designing, developing, migrating, validating and communicating enterprise-wide data solutions using modern tools and cloud technologies such as AWS
• Design and develop enterprise-wide database solution in a micro-system environment utilizing AWS cloud technologies and/or MS SQL Server
• Assist in designing multi-phased cloud data strategies including crafting multi-phased implementation roadmaps
• Design and implement scalable cloud microservices database migrations strategy and the microservices adoption process within the organization to solve complex business solutions
• Architect, integrate and configure applications to fully utilize Microsoft SQL Server and Cloud native databases technologies that support complex, highly available, and resilient database systems
• Serve as a subject matter expert in a cloud platform; research, analyze, recommend and select technical approaches for solving exciting, complex development and integration problems
• Monitor database efficiency, ensure high availability, and maintains database performance by troubleshooting problems, fine tune the database environments and perform capacity planning
• Implement and maintains cloud database environments, troubleshoot and resolve database performance issues
• Provide technical expertise and hands-on support in consolidation and migration of databases to new platforms
• Involved in designing and deploying end to end solutions with a cloud platform’s analytic services
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
• 8+ years of data engineering and/or data warehousing experience
• 5+ years of deep experience building cloud data solutions (AWS or equivalent cloud)
• Experience with cloud database technologies, data ingestion, data storage, real-time processing and analytics
• Hands on experience leading large-scale data related and/or database projects.
• Working experience with version control platforms e.g., Git
• Excellent problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills
• Team player and the ability to work effectively within a group as well as self-motivated with minimal supervision
• Strong communication skills and a working knowledge of agile development, including DevOps concepts
• Familiarity with the technology stack available in the industry for metadata management: Data Governance, Data Quality, Lineage, Data Catalog etc
First American invests in its employees’ development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
For Remote Remote – Cloud Database Architect roles, visit Remote Remote – Cloud Database Architect Roles
Sr. Solutions Architect, Data at Conn’s HomePlus
The Sr. Solutions Architect is responsible for solution design and architecture for all data related initiatives. This includes architecting and delivering solutions using cloud Data platform technologies like Snowflake and AWS EMR etc. The solution architect role works closely with the analytics teams in various business units (eCommerce, Marketing, credit, retail, and Finance) and with various IT teams (infrastructure, network, security, development) to architect and design solutions for data related initiatives at Conn’s.
Key Duties & Responsibilities: The Sr. Solutions Architect’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Partner with business teams on Analytics and Data Science requirements for each of their areas and design the technical architecture for the data platform to enable the business vision
• Work closely with VP’s, Business, Program Directors, Project Managers, Data Scientist, Analyst and Engineers to meet their need for availability and accessibility of enterprise data
• Work with Sr. Director data engineering and business leaders and help build Technology, capabilities and strategy road maps for Analytics and Data Science
• Hands on architectural development and project management leadership for Conn’s analytics teams offshore
• Collaborate with leaders in IT and business to create the strategy and implementation of the Enterprise Data Governance Model for Analytics and Data
• Define and review SDLC and DevOps for Analytics and Data Science assets. Manage the implementation of associated tools and technologies
• Manage the cloud migration of big data platform at Conn’s
• Implement Enterprise Data Lake, operational data store – Architecture and Strategy using Snowflake as the operational and analytics data store
• Manage new development activities and support for Data related projects – CDP implementation
• Architect Enterprise and platform specific Logging and Monitoring Strategy, Design for data platform
• Be an Agile Champion, help with user training and adoption strategies, technical Project Management, and testing
• Review and Analyze business requirements and design solutions for major data analytics projects, and enhancements
• Provide subject matter expertise, effort estimates, impact assessment and technical architecture guidance to a group of data engineers, project managers and business analysts for various project
• Provide technical solutions and perform code review as necessary for data related projects
• Research and evaluate new tools and technologies that are relevant to Conn’s
• Lead or participate in proof of concepts for new technologies
• Review and provide inputs on deployment and code migration documents before implementation of the solution
• Work with IT leadership to align priorities, manage expectations and ownership of technical deliverables
• Document coding standards, data architecture, technical design and upload them in Confluence
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or related fields or 10 plus years of work experience in IT with at least 5 years in data and architecture preferred.\
• 10+ years technology experience with hands-on development experience
• 3+ years of experience in leading teams at multiple locations including US and offshore
• 3 + year of Experience in design and architecture in Data analytics area
• Strong Technical knowledge of one or more of big data and data analytics related tools and technologies is a must – Primary Technology Stack: Hive, Snowflake, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, RESTful Services, Java, C#, Python, R, Spark, Scala, SSIS, Tomcat, React.js, Qlik, QlikView/Tableau/Powerbase, TS etc. Jenkins, Git, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Fivetran, Matillion
• This role is expected to have hands on skills and experience in data architecture, data modeling, data engineering and programming languages like Python, SQL etc.
• Knowledge of technologies and business processes for the Retail or consumer finance industry a plus
Skills & Abilities
• Strong presentation skills, especially in delivering key messages to senior leadership and cross-functional teams
• Able to lead complex technical discussions with developers and, building consensus and creating project plans
• Competence in working with Program Management, doing capacity planning, and project roadmaps. PMP certification or any other relevant project management certification is a plus
• Strong teamwork & collaboration skills
• Demonstrated ability to be a positive change agent in the organization
• Strong people management and ability to influence others
Conn’s established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company’s primary product categories include:
• Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
• Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
• Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
• Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn’s offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn’s provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Healthcare Data Solution Leader and Architect at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient is on a mission to help the Healthcare industry take advantage of modern data and analytics architectures, tools, and patterns to improve the quality and affordability of care. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to assist Perficient and its customers to grow the capabilities necessary to improve care through better use of data and information, and in the process take their career to the next level.
We currently have an opening for a Healthcare Data Solution Leader and Architect position.
Key activities and responsibilities:
• Own defining/modifying technical, process and program direction of the data comprehensive solution data and data sourcing and integration architecture and associated frameworks. Includes:
• extending the dimensional data model,
• extending and tuning the ETL code, and
• adapting the ABC process/code as new ETL and data are added the solution,
• incorporating DataOps style practices and processes into the data deployment and operations solution.
• Provide strong leadership and vision, and be the focal point of communication and coordination for the Data and ETL solution and team.
• Provide direction and oversight to the ETL, data modeling, and data ops teams to scope, design, build and test new components (ETL, ABC, data model), including review and documentation as appropriate.
• Create design patterns and templates for the team to use in order to standardize, validate and communicate the designs and approach the team will use to create the new components.
• Select and configure the appropriate AWS services and components to be included within the solution, and assist the team in working through issue resolution with AWS and ESI/Cigna teams as necessary.
• Play a lead role analysis of business and technical requirements to define the appropriate solution approach, components and designing communicating
Must Have Skills/experience
• Experience leading a team of 5 – 10 hands on architects and technologists working to build DW/ETL solutions in a project capacity
• Strong ETL/DW leadership and architecture skills, with the ability to design and extend solutions re the Glue ETL and data layer
• Experience leading teams to implement AWS Redshift and Glue, hands on experience in the past very nice to have
• Superb communication, collaboration, consulting and customer interaction skills with ability to work with key stakeholders
• Hands on dimensional data modeling experience
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
• Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
• Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
For Remote Healthcare Data Solution Leader and Architect roles, visit Remote Healthcare Data Solution Leader and Architect Roles
Data Architect at Deloitte & Touche
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you’ll do:
As a Data Architect, you will:
• Drive the execution of strategy and implementation plans for projects related to reporting, analytics, and data protection that are aligned with Global Cloud Analytics Program across various cloud engineering teams
• Oversee the design data architecture and delivery of analytics products that analyze cloud services, key operations, and performance metrics in line with the learning reporting and analytics strategy
• Proactively manage stakeholder needs and concerns through ongoing engagement; act as a trusted advisor for Member Firm and Global Business leaders by building strong working relationships, mitigating risks and issues, and managing expectations related to enhancements and changes requests
• Develop expertise in global cloud security and analytics reporting platforms to advise and facilitate solutioning to address stakeholder requests for changes and enhancements
• Liaise with the Deloitte Global Cloud Office, Global Privacy Office, Data Protection Assessment Services (DPAS), and GTS to manage GTO’s alignment with Deloitte Global data protection guidelines and strategies for the service area
• Drive a culture of continuous quality improvement through delivering current and accurate reports to enhance performance
What you’ll be part of – our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in “what is” but rather “what can be” to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived. For this role you:
• Have a university degree with a minimum of 7 years of experience in reporting and analytics, stakeholder management, learning, and general business analysis
• Possess keen problem-solving skills and quantitative and analytical abilities, along with demonstrable experience using analytical concepts to drive decisions, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations for leadership and other stakeholder groups
• Have experience designing data architecture, data pipelines, data models, high-impact visualizations, dashboards, and reports that make data more accessible, understandable, and usable
• Can plan and proactively manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously with a high level of quality/accuracy in work (i.e., detail oriented)
• Lead both people and project work, and to negotiate, influence, and interact with varying levels of management, including senior-most global business leaders
• Possess advanced presentation, organization, and meeting facilitation skills and the ability to advise and remain unflustered in a high-stakes environment
• Have previous GCP, Azure and AWS experiences
• Have advanced skills in SQL or Python skills
How you’ll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you’ll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do-that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. #LI-Hybrid Hybrid work, remote may be an option
For Remote Data Architect roles, visit Remote Data Architect Roles
Engineer V, Data Engineering/Architect-Remote at Omnicell
Do you want to make a meaningful difference in the quality of healthcare? Omnicell is empowering health systems and pharmacies to radically transform the way they manage medications, so they can achieve the vision of the Autonomous Pharmacy.
Thousands of hospitals, pharmacies, skilled nursing facilities and care homes trust Omnicell to provide continuous innovation. They need us to deliver solutions to meet the ever-evolving challenges of the healthcare landscape. We encourage creative problem s
For Remote Engineer V, Data Engineering/Architect-Remote roles, visit Remote Engineer V, Data Engineering/Architect-Remote Roles
Enterprise BI Architect at KinderCare Education
Description About KinderCare Education® KinderCare Education operates more than 1,380 early learning centers, and more than 560 Champions sites, supported by a corporate team of nearly 600 headquarters employees in Portland, Oregon. In 2019, KinderCare Education earned their third Gallup Great Workplace Award – one of only 39 companies worldwide to win this award.
• In neighborhoods with our KinderCare® Learning Centers that offer early childhood education and child care for children six weeks to 12 years old
• At work through KinderCare Education at WorkTM , family benefits for employers including on-site and near-site early learning centers and back-up care for last-minute child care
• In local schools with our Champions® before and after-school programs.
KinderCare is the national leader in Early Childhood Education with almost 2000 locations across our KinderCare Community centers, Champions (before and after school programs), and KinderCare At Work (corporate partnerships). We have a passion for educating the future leaders and are Building Confidence For Life in our classrooms every day. If you are looking for a role where your work can positively impact the lives of children–KinderCare is the company for you. KinderCare is currently seeking a passionate BI architect to propel our Digital Transformation through the strategic power of information. The ideal candidate for this role is someone energized by the opportunity to transform our environment with modern technology and by collaboration with other leaders and teams. The architect will have the opportunity to lead initiatives for our new Data Warehouse, develop valuable analytics capabilities, and help us gather business insights from our data lake. This is an opportunity to shape KinderCare’s technology roadmap for many years to come while building an exciting career path. Responsibilities:
• In collaboration with the business, provides expertise, thought leadership, direction, and assistance related to BI across enterprise
• Leads the design and evolution of enterprise BI Models; reviews and optimizes existing models
• Architects solutions for integrating, managing, and presenting analytics to respective business stakeholders
• Designs solutions providing centralized, easy access to data and analytics assets, empowering users produce self-service reports, trends, visualizations, insights, and ad-hoc analysis that facilitates a data-driven business decision making process.
• Works with BI delivery team leaders, business analysts and business leaders to understand business requirements and end user’s needs.
• Mentors team members to support their understanding of good data practices and aid in their technical development.
• Participates in developing and documenting technical standards and best practices for the BI organization. Qualifications
• BS or BA in computer science, business, or equivalent is required
• Experience with architecting in cloud-based solutions such as AWS (preferred – S3/Glue, Redshift, Athena, AWS Analytics tools), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud
• Experienced with the full range of modern data architecture from ingestion to storage to consumption, especially BI tools (e.g., Microsoft PowerBI)
• Highly collaborative with an ability to influence decisions with credibility across business functions or influence technologies paths using analysis and facts
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of the organization Our highest priority has always been to keep our employees, children, families, and communities as safe and healthy as possible. Starting October 18, 2021, we began requiring COVID vaccinations or weekly COVID testing for all unvaccinated employees who are required to be in a KinderCare Education community space or workspace to perform their work (center, National Support Center, and offsite meeting environments). We are also subject to state law, local ordinances, and Health Department requirements for employees working in child care and school facilities. KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare® Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work®, Champions® Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge SchoolsTM, Knowledge Beginnings® and The Grove School®. KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
For Remote Enterprise BI Architect roles, visit Remote Enterprise BI Architect Roles
lead Architect at Starbucks
Lead Enterprise Architect
Location: Remote available; occasional travel
Job Overview/ Description:
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
We are seeking a Sustainability Technology Evangelist – a lead Enterprise Architect focusing on technology strategy and architecture to be part of Starbucks Coffee Company. This role will chart the course for the future of Starbucks and will be instrumental in showing the way to meet our critical corporate goals such as People Positive, Planet Positive, and Profit Positive.
In this critical role, you will
• Support Starbucks Planet positive goals around environment sustainability including Environment, Social and Governance (ESG), product sustainability, climate impact, ethical sourcing and more.
• This includes digital platform architecture and design encompassing multi business domains, spanning coffee farms, Global Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Retail Stores, Product and Data
• Lead cross functional teams in developing long-range technology architecture in anticipation of future business needs while maximizing investments
• Regularly advise senior leaders on strategic technology solutions within the largest Starbucks Technology portfolio, driving digital transformation through applications, data analytics, AI/ML, IoT, and other key enabling technologies
An ideal person for this job
• A dynamic Technology evangelist that has strong software design and platform architecture roots.
• Designs with digital-first mindset, past background designing large scale tech platforms
• A sustainability visionary with experience working in/with organizations like UN/ UNESCO/ Bill and Melinda Gates foundation/ other non-profits
• Master in driving hi-tech solutions addressing climate change, environmental and social responsibility organizations and has the ability to influence global executive leadership, as well as, leading ground-zero engineering teams.
• Has relentless pursuit of knowledge, excellence and exemplifies leadership in the Tech strategy space.
• Is comfortable with ambiguity and can lead through behavioral and structural transformation
• Has entrepreneurial mindset in innovating, finding breakthroughs and has a growth mindset
Tool kits you ll need to lead in this role
• Strong story-telling ability and willingness to navigate cross functionally across a complex tech ecosystem
• Strong background in software engineering as well as ability to formulate big picture business strategy
• Has led teams across business domains and technology platforms to compose outcome-based solutions
• Build trust and relationships with multi-cultural and cross functional stakeholders
• People-first leadership style, strong executive communications, ability to thrive in a diverse global environment with high emotional intelligence
• Experience leading work in Environmental sustainability, Social responsibility and Climate sustainability
If this sounds like you, we d like to have coffee with you. Let s immerse on a journey that shapes the future of coffee, transforming one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time.
• Own the technical relationship and discovery with cross-functional leaders to create product-centric solutions to advance the sustainability cause.
• Identify sustainability opportunities and product/platforms/solution intersections collaboratively with experts spanning the organization.
• Collaborate to formulate external partnerships and qualify proposals from a technical perspective.
• Understands disruptive forces and the business s economic and financial levers that are susceptible to digital transformation to effectively guide technology investment decisions.
• Analyze enterprise business context (trends and business strategy), as well as change requirements in other enterprise architecture viewpoints, to derive the architecture future state. This includes defining the requirements, and models that guide technology decisions for the enterprise.
• Define high-level technology plans & capability roadmaps to address the gaps between the current and future state.
• Assist with designing the governance activities associated with ensuring architecture compliance.
• Define metrics to measure and demonstrate architecture solution value.
• Manage and continuously improve the design and implementation of Architecture processes and artifacts.
• Lead the development of an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on business requirements and the varying Tech strategies for project-driven or product-driven delivery teams.
Education and Training and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system analysis, or equivalent experience required; MBA from top tier business schools desired
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on design and implementation of tech solutions
• Minimum of 5 years as an Enterprise Architect
• Should have exposure to scale in leading complex systems, technologies in a large enterprise
• Knowledge of all aspects of enterprise architecture
• Experience leading work in Environment, Social responsibility and Climate Sustainability required
Required Knowledge and Skills :
• Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
• Strong written, verbal communication skills along with strong “story telling” and presentation skills
• Ability to understand the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term perspectives of situations
• Ability to estimate the impact of individual solution architecture alternatives
• Ability to define multiple solution options to business problems
• Specialization in reporting, data analytics, and data architecture
• Basic knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes
• Understanding and use of Human Centered Design principles & methodologies
• Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics.
• Experience and certification in TOGAF or other architecture frameworks is preferred
• Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, agile and lean methodologies, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks.
• Extensive experience with more than one business domain like Supply Chain, Packaging, Finance, Customer & Retail, Store Development, etc., with Azure/ AWS/ GCP or other cloud technologies.
For Remote lead Architect roles, visit Remote lead Architect Roles
Senior Architect, Enterprise Architecture – Hybrid – Portland, OR at The Job Network
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Senior Architect, Enterprise Architecture, you’ll responsible for providing technical leadership, including the design, development and delivery of business technology-enabled applications, products and services.
You’ll define and maintain solution, technical, integration and data architectures for LTL applications. Become a part of our rapidly growing global team and we’ll help you develop your career to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
Determines and gathers work estimates for projects. Define and maintain all aspects of solution, technical, integration and data architecture for LTL applications and ensure that the architecture is the best fit for LTL considering cost, complexity, and speed of execution.
Coordinates technical tasks with tech lead and project manager and helps the team deliver solution in a timely manner.
Identifies and communicates risks to the business; investigates and proposes new tools and frameworks to deliver quality products faster.
Research new technologies, maintain roadmap of adopted technologies, conduct Proof of Concept/Technology, build and maintain developer tools, maintain standards, patterns and best practices, code review, ensure code reusability and use of standards, patterns and best practices to drive consistency across all applications.
Guides teams in creating technical designs that meets the functional and performance requirements
Mentors’ developers and helps resolve technical roadblocks; recognizes organizational/team challenges and address them with management. Define and maintaining standards and patterns, developer tools, technology upgrades, and mentoring and guiding developers thru adoption of standards and patterns, tools and technologies. Meet project schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirement What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience2 years of demonstrated experience in an architect role It’d be great if you also have: 8+ years’ relevant software development experience including creating business applications with relational and non-relational database systems, within a fast-paced software development environment. 4+ years demonstrated experience in an architect role. Experience in at least three of the following:
Be part of something big. #PIQ
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO’s candidate privacy statement here.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Enterprise Architect, Location: Beaverton, OR – 97007
For Remote Senior Architect, Enterprise Architecture – Hybrid – Portland, OR roles, visit Remote Senior Architect, Enterprise Architecture – Hybrid – Portland, OR Roles
SAP Data Architect MDG Manager at Deloitte
• At Deloitte you’ll have the opportunity to help clients get the most from their SAP investments-and help position businesses for the evolving digital economy.
• Ready to reimagine your career possibilities?
• Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an entire universe of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities-and help make an impact that matters with SAP solutions.
• Work you’ll do Industry-leading clients.
• An award-winning culture.
• Top notch connections.
• At Deloitte, you’ll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business.
• From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
• Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
• We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions.
For Remote SAP Data Architect MDG Manager roles, visit Remote SAP Data Architect MDG Manager Roles
Solution Architect at Conexess Group
Description Solution Architect
A solutions architect contributes by implementing and delivering experiences for enterprise customers. This implementation includes integrating data into AI experiences and integrating customer systems with our infrastructure. This role is highly collaborative with customers to solve their business needs using our AI technology.
A solutions architect:
• Interfaces with customers to understand their business needs.
• Implements software to integrate customer systems with our system.
• Implements automated tests for their developed software.
• Participates in the team’s code review process.
• Collaborates with customers and other stakeholders to find high quality, deliverable solutions.
• Contributes insights from customer solutions into the core platform roadmap.
A solutions architect should have:
• 3+ years of experience, preferably in industry, in software development.
• Bachelor’s degree in CS or comparable experience.
• Experience collaborating with a team of engineers.
A solutions architect is preferred to have:
• Experience designing robust, scalable infrastructure.
• Experience collaborating with customers to find a balance between timeline and functionality.
• Experience with AI technologies.
• Experience with integrating front end and back end systems.
• Experience taking ownership of mission critical components, from start to finish.
• Experience with containerization technology.
• Experience with development in a Linux environment.
• Experience with common DevOps tools for version control and CI/CD.
For Remote Solution Architect roles, visit Remote Solution Architect Roles