Principal Data Architect at LPL Financial
Do you have a successful track record in Solution Architecture along with prior experience in delivering Strategic Modern Architecture that drives evolution of enabling architecture to business, product, and technology stakeholders? If so, LPL Financial is the place for you LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around.
Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide.
For Remote Principal Data Architect roles, visit Remote Principal Data Architect Roles
Manager, Federal Data Architect at KPMG US
Requisition Number: 92639 – 84
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Federal Advisory practice.
• Lead client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
• Work with experienced data management, data science, program management professionals to establish an Enterprise Data Management Program
• Design, develop, and implement enterprise data architecture to include: planning documents, standards processes, data models
• Support data strategy implementation, planning, data governance, and data lifecycle management processes according to policies and best practices
• Develop conceptual, logical, and physical data models for enterprise IT systems
• Define and implement a data governance and management program framework based on existing data governance policies
• Establish a data governance organizational structure
• A minimum of five years of data architecture experience; U.S. Federal government consulting experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university preferred
• Experience with cloud-based data management systems (i.e. – Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, etc.), user interface and application interface (i.e. – SOAP, REST, etc.), and query languages (i.e. – SQL, PL-SQL, etc.)
• Experience with data modeling tools (i.e. – ERWIN, EA, Visio)
• Understanding of data governance / data management strategy for developing and operating data management components in two service delivery models: data management services and data analytics services
• Experience in Agile, DevOps, advanced analytics
• U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
For Remote Manager, Federal Data Architect roles, visit Remote Manager, Federal Data Architect Roles
Data Architect – Advisor at Expedia Group
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form . This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
• Build an effective Data/Information architecture for Expedia in support of its platform journey
• Responsible for developing and implementing best practices within the data management, data architecture, and organization strategies to maximize the usefulness and value obtain from company data.
• Develop a reference data/information architecture for Expedia
• Develop data ingestion, integration, and access patterns to support both real-time and batch-based consumer data needs.
• Establish architecture guidelines, controls, and processes to make data available for developing data-driven solutions to enhance business performance and solve business challenges.
• Lead the discussions and analysis of the legacy applications to identify the necessary technical capabilities and patterns to enable the applications.
• Responsible for documenting current, target and interim state data flows
• Prepare and deliver architecture guidance to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators to influence stakeholders.
• Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be relevant to Expedia Group.
• Conduct architectural reviews to ensure solution addresses customer pain points, business, and technical requirements, and alignment to standards and best practices.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority
• Experience working with and creating data architectures including data warehouse, data lake, and integrated data stores
• Ability to effectively collaborate across multiple teams
• Understanding of distributed data management principles, data streaming and data mesh strategies.
• Experience with data security (including PCI, PII data), as well as data privacy regulations (CCPA and GDPR)
• Experience in developing strategy and architecture patterns to support data engineering and data science community
• Working experience in hybrid data eco system comprising of on-prem legacy applications and modern microservices and event driven applications in cloud environment
Experience And Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Data Engineering, or a related field
• Minimum of 7 years technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation and investigation in a cloud environment (specifically AWS), Hybrid, and/or On-Prem
• Minimum of 5 years of Stakeholder Management experience
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Solution/technical architecture in the cloud
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Big Data and Analytics in the Cloud
Relocation (Y/N): Preferred
At Expedia Group, we believe in bringing people together and creating an inclusive workplace where everyone belongs and can do their best work. We care about our employees’ safety and well-being, so we’re requiring new hires in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and attest to their vaccination status before their start date as a condition of employment. Expedia Group will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs .
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
For Remote Data Architect – Advisor roles, visit Remote Data Architect – Advisor Roles
Engineer V, Data Engineering/Architect- Python, SQL-Remote at Omnicell
Do you want to make a meaningful difference in the quality of healthcare? Omnicell is empowering health systems and pharmacies to radically transform the way they manage medications, so they can achieve the vision of the Autonomous Pharmacy. Thousands of hospitals, pharmacies, skilled nursing facilities and care homes trust Omnicell to provide continuous innovation. They need us to deliver solutions to meet the ever-evolving challenges of the healthcare landscape. We encourage creative problem solving and outside-the-box thinking that only a diverse, well-rounded workforce can bring.
Join us as we build on our powerful combination of advanced automation, predictive intelligence, and expert services to create a safer future for patients-one where medication errors are a thing of the past. You’ll be joining an organization whose culture encourages individual development, rewards intellectual curiosity, and embraces an inclusive environment. Join our growing company and help shape the future at Omnicell!
Leveraging the power of big data, IoT, and data science, Omnicell Customer Experience Intelligent Insights (CxII) team is on a mission to optimize customer experience through data driven business decision making and predictive telemetry. Center to the mission is the data warehouse. We are hiring a Principle Software Engineer/Database Architect who will be a key member of the technical team to design and build a new data warehouse as well as high impact analytics applications. This position is open remotely.
• Needs understanding. Analyze and determine the greatest value, based on return and effort, that can be delivered to the CX organization.
• Lead/participate in the full lifecycle of the data warehouse design from gathering and understanding available data sources, end-user analytics and reporting needs; architecting solution; detailing the technical design. Develop various data warehouse components: data integration (ETL), databases, and metadata with both traditional and big data technologies.
• Lead/participate in ad hoc analytics projects from requirement gathering, to hands-on implementation, to end-user training.
• Represent the team to interface with internal and external customers and partners.
Knowledge / Skills:
• Strong understanding data warehousing, ETL, business intelligence, analytics, machine learning, and data visualization
• Large scale telemetry pipelines architecture, implementation and optimization, IoT, data modeling and analysis
• Cross organizational collaboration and coordination
• Defining solution based on business needs and data insights
• Extensive experience in designing and building for data warehouses.
• Extensive data engineering experience in big data (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Python, ) and Microsoft SQL environment (MS SQL).
• Experience business intelligence system development (Tableau, Qlik, ).
• Self-starter and analytical thinker that can work independently and drive projects forward.
• Strong skills in communicating and presenting data-derived insights to non-technical audiences appropriately.
• A track record of mentoring, managing, or leading junior analytics or data engineering staff.
• BS in Computer Science.
• 15+ year of professional experiences, including 5+ years of experience in designing and building new big data-based data warehouse systems and running ETL operations.
• Experience in building business intelligence solutions.
• Experience in handling large datasets and expertise in big data as well as Microsoft database technologies.
• Domain knowledge and past experiences in health care, medication management, patient care, etc.
• Knowledge and experience in applying machine learning/AI to solve real world problems.
• Experience with Omnicell systems.
For Remote Engineer V, Data Engineering/Architect- Python, SQL-Remote roles, visit Remote Engineer V, Data Engineering/Architect- Python, SQL-Remote Roles
REMOTE Data Architect at Jobot
Data Architect opportunity with leading healthcare SaaS company improving the lives of millions!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kurt Holzmuller
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $175,000 – $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are the leading SaaS platform for connecting health plans, providers, and patients with a seamless solution to improve health outcomes and reduce administrative costs. With an already robust and still growing portfolio of products, we are looking to make a lasting and global impact in healthcare.
You will be playing a critical and highly-visible role in designing + bringing to market a next-generation Provider Data Management solution for one of the most recognizable health insurance providers in the country. We expect you to own/develop data architecture, design, and implementation in the cloud while also serving as a subject matter expert for leadership.
Why join us?
• Competitive Salary (175-200k + 10% bonus)
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• 3 weeks PTO + Unlimited Sick Time + 17 holidays
• 401k with match
• Employee Assistance Programs: nutrition/fitness, financial planning, child care, and more
• FSA + HSA
• Employee discounts on travel, entertainment, banking, and more
• BS in a related field OR equivalent professional experience
• Experience building out large-scale data systems + architecture
• Experience designed data solutions within cloud platforms
• SQL or Postgres
• AWS (preferred) or Azure
• ETL pipeline development
NICE TO HAVE:
• Healthcare/health insurance industry experience
Solution Architect Presales Consultant at Armanino LLP
TEAM UP WITH US!
SOLUTION ARCHITECT / PRE-SALES CONSULTANT – BUSINESS OUTSOURCED SERVICES – ACCOUNTING OUTSOURCING
TEAM UP WITH US!
Armanino is a rapidly growing, top-20 national audit, tax and consulting firm, with a Net Promoter Score close to that of Apple and BMW, and miles ahead of similar service firms. We have been named to IPA’s “Best of the Best” Firms in the country and Accounting Today’s “Pacesetters in Growth.” We have a vibrant company and have been consistently voted as a best place to work by Accounting Today, various Business Journals and Vault. Armanino and the SAF group provide challenging, satisfying work, with those extremely rare commodities – balance and true satisfaction with your career.
Armanino’s Business Outsourced Services (BOS) group brings world-class accounting and finance capability to growth companies. BOS provides top to bottom accounting and finance capability to companies that typically either can’t afford hiring it all in-house or haven’t been introduced to the benefits of world-class accounting and finance.
The BOS group at Armanino is growing fast based on the success of our unique approach to delivering excellence to our clients. We are a beacon of technical excellence and world-class service for our clients. From staff accountants to analysts to Controllers and CFOs, we work together, learn together, and succeed together. We deliver services as a team and the results for our clients are stellar. Taken together, this makes for a uniquely rewarding and enjoyable experience for our team members. We become part or all of the Office of the CFO for our clients and you are a core part of the team.
In this role, you will participate in proposal development, engagement letter creation, and follow-up. Assist Supervisors in owning the sales cycle. You will also, help to enable BOS practitioners to accelerate growth by participating in solutioning sessions with prospects and clients, building proposals, coordinating with service line experts to propose services, drafting engagement letters, and assisting in prospect follow-up. Support the Go-To-Market team’s growth, improvement, and scale goals.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
What You’ll Do
• Understand the client’s pain points, business goals, and current ecosystem of systems and processes, advisors, and providers. Following an evaluation and assessment of customers’ needs, design and prepare proposals, SOWs, and engagement letters to support booking goals.
• Work directly with the BOS growth partner to understand GTM approach and service packages.
• Leverage the BOS team for subject matter expertise, sales support, and pricing.
• Support the tracking of opportunities in CRM and follow-up activities.
• Improve the quality and quantity of proposal and engagement letter output.
• Demonstrate excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Consolidate and manage the repository of materials including slides, proposals, and engagement letters.
• Enable our GTM leaders by supporting internal efforts to improve and scale.
• Possess an in-depth understanding of the Firm’s available business solutions.
• Collaborate with Armanino’s partners and referral sources to keep rapport and be responsive.
• Communicate and collaborate with the GTM team and Sales teams to develop comprehensive consulting recommendations, proposals, and promotional materials for new prospective clients.
• Support the analysis of historical and current pipeline and synthesize insights.
What You’ll Need
• Degree in a business, analytical, communications or marketing field or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years’ experience in accounting, management consulting, or financial services
• Familiarity with professional communications or pre-sales sales experience
• Excellent communications and professional presentation skills
• Familiarity with CRM systems and proposal software is a plus
• Experience in designing accounting and other back office solutions for Real Estate, Technology, Digital Assets, Cannabis, Creative/Media, Non-Profit industries is a plus.
• Travel Required as needed
Now, the fine print…
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. For positions based in San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.
For Remote Solution Architect Presales Consultant roles, visit Remote Solution Architect Presales Consultant Roles
Salesforce Customer Data Platform Architect at Accenture
A customers’ experience with a brand spans a lot of people, processes, and of course technology. As a Salesforce CDP Functional Architect you get what makes customer interactions tick – how we can gather the data in the moment to deliver the right message, or inform the right decision, where it’s marketing progressing customers from awareness to prospects, or cross selling to existing customers, or even informing sales or service about what the customers trying to accomplish. You understand that the best-looking app or website in the world is useless if it can’t leverage the data it needs to have a meaningful customer experience. And clients have come to rely on you for your expertise in getting the right data to the right app at the right time, every time. If you are passionate about data and helping clients truly connect with their customers, we’d like to meet you.
• Drive requirements and design to identify and recommend workable solutions to clients across data driven marketing, single view of the customer, and marketing technology, with a specialization in Customer Data Platforms
• Drive data profiling and unification approach
• Create architecture and solution blueprints to meet client requirements
• Work with project management to develop the overall implementation solution plan
• Work with data integration technologies to design and implement new solutions and processes for clients to support new customer experience strategies and ingest data to Salesforce CDP
• Work with business and technology client representatives to gather functional and technical requirements
• Keep informed of the latest technology trends and innovations especially in the areas of customer data platforms, marketing automation, data integration, master data management, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, mobile, and social media
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. When/if travel resumes, travel for this role is expected to be 50% or less. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with marketing data
• Minimum 1 year implementation experience for one or more Customer Data Platforms
• Minimum 3 years hands on SQL experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus Points If:
• Recent, hands-on experience with Salesforce CDP (formerly Customer 360 Audiences)
• Experience with Customer Data Platforms and MDM such as Adobe Experience Platform, Salesforce Interaction Studio, Microsoft D365 Customer Insights, Oracle CX Unity, Reltio, Redpoint Global, Lytics, Segment, Amperity or ActionIQ
• Experience with Technologies and Processes for Marketing, Personalization, and Data Orchestration such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Experience with marketing campaign design and implementation
• Experience in online ad serving or site serving platforms
• Experience with technologies and processes for content management systems, digital asset management software, web content management
• Experience with technologies and processes for mobile and social media technologies, solutions, and strategies
• Full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
• Experience with marketing customer data models, marketing analytics
• Experience in a consulting environment and/or digital agency with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $125,00- $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.
For Remote Salesforce Customer Data Platform Architect roles, visit Remote Salesforce Customer Data Platform Architect Roles
IoT Software Architect at Genius Business Solutions
IOT Software Architect
Location: Remote with travel to Austin, TX
Travel expenses will be provided for customer approved business related travel to Austin, TX as per the project requirements.
• Orchestrate the development of the IoT technical strategy based on critical business success factors
• Derive technical and non-functional requirements from high-level system design and use-cases
• Define IoT architecture for device management for on-premise, hybrid, and cloud deployments
• Develop data model, data flow, data architecture, and component choices to achieve target NFRs
• Implement technical use-cases for IoT device lifecycle, from manufacturing to decommissioning
• Specify processes and pipelines to deploy post-delivery capabilities in a DevOps SW environment
• Build infrastructure for over-the-air software/firmware rollouts in multi-tenant environment
• Build capabilities for edge data processing, device monitoring, and predictive maintenance
• Collaborate with other architects on decisions for the common technology roadmap and for shared security services such as PKI/certificates, IAM/RBAC solutions, and network configurations for deployment variants
• tailored customer solutions and deployment scenarios for upcoming projects
• Identify and implement risk mitigation measures to counteract obstacles and delays
• Act as a key guide and consultant to improve concepts, methods, and processes
• Lead by example and excel with a diverse team in a highly collaborative environment
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
• BS/BA in Computer Science or related STEM field.
• 5+ years of successful track record as a systems, software, or solutions architect
• Proven knowledge about software architecture paradigms, design patterns, modeling, distributed and data-intensive systems, streaming platforms, networking, cloud computing, containerization, and IoT
• Ambitious attitude, proactive in advancing topics forward and identifying key drivers for success
• Creative thinking and innovation skills to define innovative approaches to problems in a VUCA environment
Genius Business Solutions, Inc. (GBSI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At GBSI, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, to protections against unlawful discrimination and harassment as defined by law and to ensure the full participation of all people in the workplace regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age or disability.
For Remote IoT Software Architect roles, visit Remote IoT Software Architect Roles
Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect at Nigel Frank International
Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect – Austin- Remote- $180K
Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect – Austin- Remote- $180K
A Microsoft Partner of the Year Finalist is seeking a Senior Solution Architect for 100% Remote Work:
You will be responsible for project management, stakeholder engagement, designing and architecting solutions, team leadership, and other critical responsibilities. You will be among the most senior people responsible for Dynamics 365 for a Microsoft Gold Partner. This job requires a candidate with excellent technical skills, along with terrific leadership and communication skills.
• 6+ Years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012/365 in Finance and Operations
• You have experience working with Microsoft Partners
• You are passionate about your craft
• Experience in construction, government, or energy is a plus but not required
• Working for a company with highly flexible working conditions and a strong culture of teamwork
• $160,000 to $180,000 + Bonus
• Opportunity to work with industry leading executive
• 100% remote work
• No Travel
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at or call me at (347) 352-0775.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on (347) 352-0775; Please ask Benjamin Puschett, or please email your resume to and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunitiesJob Summary
• Other Role
• Level: Mid-level
For Remote Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect roles, visit Remote Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect Roles
Sr. Solution Architect, Web R-10033632 at NXP Semiconductors
About the job
We are looking for a Web Solutions Architect to join the Customer Experience and Digital Solutions team to build the next generation platform to support NXP’s Global Sales and Marketing organization.
The Customer Experience and Digital Technology Solutions team within the Enterprise Applications group works closely with the Global Sales and Marketing organization and other business lines to deliver customer facing web and mobile solutions for NXP. We continuously measure ourselves against our competitors and the industry to provide the best customer experience. www.nxp.com is consistently rated in the top 5 websites in the semiconductor industry by Bowen Craggs and it was ranked #1 on the Bowen Craggs’ 2019, and 2021 Global Index within the Semiconductor industry in the “serving customers” category.
The Solution Architect
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding and experience architecting high availability, secure customer facing websites. Along with other architects in the team, you will lead the modernization of the legacy on-prem applications to a cloud native, microservices based architecture and define the architectural guidelines for future projects. You have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. You are a team player and a good mentor, who does not shy away from getting their hands dirty writing code.
• Provide technical leadership in designing cloud-ready and cloud-native solution architectures for complex business processes in the marketing domain in accordance with NXP’s architectural and security guidelines
• Leverage cloud native tools & services to increase speed to market and drive innovation
• Work with other architects in the team to lead the migration of on-premise legacy applications to the cloud native, microservices based architecture
• Review new and existing system designs and make recommendations for improvements
• Provide architecture support to projects working in Agile SAFe mode
• Conduct design and code reviews
• Collaborate with other architects to periodically review and keep architectural guidelines up-to-date
• Prepare and present solutions to enterprise architecture board for approval
• Create and maintain solution documentation, architecture documents and other solution artifacts
• Work with product vendors to implement their solutions for NXP
• Conduct proof-of-concepts to evaluate new tools & technologies
• Mentor team members on architectural and design principles, coding best practices and security
To be successful in this role, you have:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent years of relevant experience
• 10+ years of progressive experience with web tools, technologies, frameworks, and architectures. Experience migrating on-prem applications to AWS a plus.
• architected and/or built high traffic, highly available large websites serving a global audience in multiple languages built using a Web CMS and CDN
• experience working in a DevOps, CI/CD environment with tools like the Atlassian stack – Jira, Bamboo, Crucible; Jenkins, junit, httpunit, SonarQube
• experience with cloud technologies AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Lambda, Microservices architecture, and cloud databases a plus
• worked on projects using Agile methodologies (SAFe) and are familiar with tools used with these methodologies e.g. Atlassian, CollabNet
• good communication skills to get your point across to your juniors, peers as well as IT & business management
• Ability to collaborate and partner with business and IT in defining, preparing, and executing projects and change programs
• Ability to work with both with internal IT as well as external IT Service providers and software vendor teams that are geographically dispersed
For Remote Sr. Solution Architect, Web R-10033632 roles, visit Remote Sr. Solution Architect, Web R-10033632 Roles