Data Analyst at QUAY
Location: San Francisco
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Data Analyst will join the Planning & Analytics team within Quay, helping to answer the most important strategic questions of the business. In this high-visibility role, you will act as a jack-of-all-trades, switching between detailed data analysis and high-level strategic insights to drive the business forward. The ideal candidate will have a knack for simplifying complex concepts, analyzing datasets and creating impactful visualizations, and delivering compelling and actionable presentations to an executive-level audience. Focus areas will span a large breadth of the business including analytics to understand and improve business performance, demand forecasting for both ecommerce and shops, and other analyses / reporting related to business growth.
· Be the expert on the day-to-day performance of the business , responsible for weekly business analysis, dashboarding / reporting, and sharing learnings cross-functionally to drive real time improvements in the business (30%, primary responsibility)
· Create daily sales forecasts for ecommerce and shops channels based on customer analytics and shopping behavior / trends (30%, primary responsibility )
• Act as the point-person facilitating analytics and learnings between the ecommerce and shops teams to inform shops-specific opportunities, including merchandising, store openings / expansions, promotions, marketing, product bundling / basket building, etc. (30%, primary responsibility)
• Gather customer insights related to strategic products / categories by owning post-purchase surveys, customer focus groups, market analysis, etc. (10%, play a collaborative role)
Budget Owner: No
Fiscal Accountabilities: No
Key Working Relationships: This role must establish a strong working relationship with ecommerce, shops, product, finance, and brand teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Minimum 1-3 years of experience in an analytical role
· Proficient analytics skills and Excel modeling skills, with knowledge of basic programming a plus (e.g. SQL, Python, R, etc.)
· Experience in BI tools and visualizations (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
· Strong critical thinking, analytics, and problem-solving skills – breaking down complex data and surfacing key insights
· Self-starter who can manage multiple pieces of analyses to answer unstructured business questions and identify new growth opportunities
· Ability to transition between detailed analysis and high-level strategic thinking and business intuition
· Strong storytelling and slide-building skills to effectively communicate complex ideas
· Strong communication skills and presence to interact with senior executives and investors
· Strong project management skills and ability to work cross-functionally to deliver projects on time
· Strong business intuition and bias for an 80/20 approach to prioritize what’s most important
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in quantitative field such as Engineering, Business, Economics, Math, Computer Science, or related
· Interest or experience in fashion, consumer businesses, retail, e-commerce, or B2C marketing
· This position is based in an office environment. Primarily sedentary work with occasional exertion of up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
For Remote Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Data Analyst Roles
Data Analyst at University of California – San Francisco Campus and Health
Location: San Francisco
Under direct supervision, acquires skills and knowledge of professional concepts in research data analysis. Works on small projects or segments of projects with limited scope and complexity.
The Institute for Human Genetics (IHG) is a basic science research institute comprised of faculty that span all four schools (Dentistry, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy) and many departments within those schools, reflecting the broad importance of genetic and genomic disciplines both in basic scientific research and in modern day health care. Th IHG serves as the hub for all human genetics related activities across the UCSF campus. Our mission is to create an exciting, productive, and collaborative environment for research, training, and clinical application in human genetics.
• Bachelor’s degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training.
• Acquiring knowledge of research function. Acquiring ability to perform research analysis duties.
• Ability to effectively manage time and see assigned parts of projects through to completion on deadline.
• Basic consultation and communication skills.
• Acquiring statistical analysis, systems programming, and database design skills to perform research analysis duties.
• Knowledge with and/or scientific software/website utilization.
• Interest in data sciences.
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. It is the only campus in the 10-campus UC system dedicated exclusively to the health sciences. We bring together the world’s leading experts in nearly every area of health. We are home to five Nobel laureates who have advanced the understanding of cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, aging and stem cells.
UCSF is a diverse community made of people with many skills and talents. We seek candidates whose work experience or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to professionalism, respect, integrity, diversity and excellence – also known as our PRIDE values.
In addition to our PRIDE values, UCSF is committed to equity – both in how we deliver care as well as our workforce. We are committed to building a broadly diverse community, nurturing a culture that is welcoming and supportive, and engaging diverse ideas for the provision of culturally competent education, discovery, and patient care. Additional information about UCSF is available at
Join us to find a rewarding career contributing to improving healthcare worldwide.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of California San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Code and Payroll Title
006255 RSCH DATA ANL 1
Research and Scientific
99 – Policy-Covered (No Bargaining Unit)
Lead Data Analyst, Economics and Public Affairs at Menlo Ventures
Location: San Francisco
About the role
You will leverage Chime’s unique data to understand how economic events are impacting Chime’s members and overall business performance. Example research areas include: measuring how recent inflation has impacted our members and estimating the consequences of the expiration of the federal student loan repayment moratorium. Your proactive research will enable the Communications, Government Affairs, and Investor Relations teams to effectively tell Chime’s narrative externally. You will also collaborate with external partners to support research on Chime’s economic impact and insights into consumer finance and financial inclusion using internal and external data.
For Colorado based roles: In accordance with applicable law, this role has an annual starting salary of $140,000 plus bonus, a competitive equity package, and benefits (see below). The actual pay may be higher depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
• Design and execute research projects to understand how economic trends impact Chime’s members.
• Establish ongoing tracking of consumer behavior to enable the Communications, Government Affairs, and Investor Relations teams to have both proactive and reactive stances on the everyday Americans that Chime serves.
• Partner with academics, think tanks, special interest groups, and other third parties on research to how Chime’s unique products impact our members’ financial lives.
• Follow a rigorous process to ensure data insights are accurate, have a clear lineage, and are reproducible given that findings will be shared externally.
To thrive in this role, you have
• An advanced degree in Economics or related field.
• 7+ years in data-oriented roles such as economic consulting or internal organization data teams with experience generating economic insights.
• Expertise in SQL – you can translate questions to queries, understand the edge cases of joins, and with dexterity explore a warehouse to find data most appropriate to the problem.
• Expertise in R or Python – you write reproducible code, have a tendency toward automation and code review with your team.
• Experience applying advanced econometric and causal inference techniques, with the ability to communicate uncertainty appropriately to stakeholders.
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
For Remote Lead Data Analyst, Economics and Public Affairs roles, visit Remote Lead Data Analyst, Economics and Public Affairs Roles
Sr. Data Analyst, Marketing at clari
Location: San Francisco
,Sr. Data Analyst, Marketing
Remote, San Francisco Bay Area /
Strategy & Operations – Strategy & Operations /
Apply for this job
,Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to uplevel our marketing strategies in service of broader awareness, and accelerated growth. This role will focus on leveraging analytics, data, and MarTech understanding to guide optimal marketing, channel, and audience mix and measure effectiveness at strategic and tactical levels.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
• Proactively explore data and find opportunities to help accelerate pipeline generation and revenue through marketing levers
• In-depth knowledge of marketing attribution modeling and the ability to recommend frameworks based on historical performance and insights
• Expert understanding of Salesforce data structure; object relationships, field types, report types, etc.
• Familiar with the key metrics and inputs into ad performance and measurement. Experience working with top-of-funnel data as it relates to paid channels such as search or display
• Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover opportunities for optimization
• Past experience collaborating with dotted line departments such as finance and sales ops
• Drive end-to-end analytics workflow, including defining success, generating insights and hypotheses, and performance metrics, socializing them across the organization, creating impactful dashboards and reports, and developing scalable analytics solutions and data models
• 5+ years of experience in an analytically-driven role (analytics, consulting, finance, etc.)
• Excellent quantitative analysis skills
• Proficiency with SQL, some experience with Python or R preferred
• Strong working knowledge of SFDC data and Tableau
• Practical and theoretical knowledge of A/B testing
• Experience analyzing marketing effectiveness across various media and channels such as programmatic, paid social, email, website, SEO, etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
• Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
• Ability to communicate and influence both technical and non-technical audiences
Benefits and Culture
• Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
• Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
• Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• Fertility support
• 401(k) and college savings plan
• Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Data Scientist at DoorDash
Location: San Francisco
About The Team
The Analytics team is looking for experienced Data Scientists and Senior Data Scientists to guide measurement, strategy, and tactical decision-making across the company across a variety of teams and levels. Data Scientists at DoorDash work to uncover insights and turn them into relevant recommendations, driving decisions for the entire organization. Analytics is integral to all operational areas at DoorDash. Please apply here for all non-managerial levels within the following analytics teams:
• Growth – Consumer
• Growth – Marketing
• Logistics & Platform
• Merchant & Sales
• New Business Verticals
• Operational Excellence – Customer Experience
• Operational Excellence – Fraud
About The Role
As a Data Scientist at DoorDash, you’ll use your quantitative background to mentor other scientists and dive into large datasets to guide decision-making. We tackle a multitude of exciting challenges including customer acquisition, fraud and support, marketing, balancing supply and demand, new city launches, marketplace efficiency, and more. If you enjoy finding patterns amidst chaos, and have experience using analytics to affect revenue, growth, operations or beyond, we’re looking for someone like you
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
• Use quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand what drives our business
• Build full-cycle analytics experiments, reports, and dashboards using SQL, R, Python, or other scripting and statistical tools
• Work alongside and mentor junior analysts on how to use more advanced methods and solve challenges
• Produce recommendations and use statistical techniques and hypothesis testing to validate your findings
• Provide insights to help business and product leaders understand marketplace dynamics, user behaviors, and long-term trends
• Identify and measure levers to help move essential metrics and make recommendations
• Work backwards from understanding and sizing problems to ideating solutions
• Report against our goals by identifying essential metrics and building executive-facing dashboards to track progress
• Collaborate with engineering to implement, document, validate, and monitor our logging
We’re Excited About You Because You Have…
• A degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or similar domain
• 5+ years of experience in data analytics, consulting, or related quantitative role
• Experience working with funnel optimization, user segmentation, cohort analyses, time series analyses, regression models, etc
• Expertise of SQL queries, ETL, A/B Testing, and statistical analysis (e.g. hypothesis testing, experimentation, regressions) with statistical packages, such as Matlab, R, SAS or Python
• Proficiency in one or more analytics & visualization tools (e.g. Chartio, Looker, Tableau)
• The insight to take ambiguous problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way
• The determination to initiate and lead projects to completion in a scrappy environment
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Sr Data & BI Analyst – Technology Division at Edward Jones
Location: San Francisco
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
We are looking for a Sr. BI and Data Analyst to join our Planning & Insights area in support of the Digital Division. This position will require you to interact and collaborate with varying levels of leadership within Digital functional areas and as well as Product Management area. This position operates in a rapidly changing environment and requires a self-starter with excellent time management and adaptability. The candidate should demonstrate strong BI skills (extraction, prep, cleansing, staging for reporting and visualization) and problem-solving skills with attention to reporting accuracy and detail.
• Ability to create, conceptualize develop custom reporting and dashboards in support of Firm initiatives/programs and/or provide feedback on reports created by other associates. Solicit business requirements and determine data requirements
• Analysis that facilitates the transformation of complex data/information into actionable insights. Includes advanced financial analysis, forecasting, data modeling and complex financial modeling.
• Translate complex concepts into easily understood business metrics and create compelling, dynamic visuals.
• Proactively identify opportunities with moderate to broad impact and visibility, propose solutions to relevant parties and drive implementation of solutions.
• Develop and manage business relationships with senior leaders and executive-level management across the organization
• Develop divisional and Firm-level measurements to influence strategic direction.
• Partner with business areas and key stakeholders to define KPIs, build ad-hoc and recurring reports, and visualized output
• Participate in and frequently lead cross-functional teams responsible for implementing projects in support of divisional or firm-wide business objectives
• Educate senior & executive leaders across the firm on analytical concepts and best practices
• Takes constructive action with little or no direction from others
• Dive deep into available data using SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Python or other data analysis tools
• Build aggregate datasets that underlay insights and visualizations; have a strong point of view on what data to prioritize
• Automate and organize raw data for analysis. Includes data cleansing, transform and routing to destination / target data sets.
• Serve as a functional and technical business intelligence subject matter expert
• Mentor team members all facets of business intelligence solutions and processes and educate functional areas and leaders on optimal utilizations of the solutions they are delivered
• Actively participate in industry and trade business intelligence communities in order to bring fresh ideas to the organization
• Perform root cause analysis on all processes and resolve all production issues and validate all data and perform routine tests on data sources and provide support to all team level ETL processes.
• Document all test procedures for systems and processes and coordinate with business analysts and users to resolve all requirement issues and maintain quality for same.
• Document, monitor, and proactively recommend improvements to processes and controls
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Proven skills building responsive data visualizations; able to develop testing plans and frameworks and synthesize results of complex data-mining efforts to share with non-technical audience
• Ability to tell a story with data using multiple and disparate data sets, sources, formats, etc.
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to confidently interface with stakeholders and all levels of the organization
• Strong technical background with the ability to automate routine processes and performance optimization
• A proficiency with scripting, reporting and data visualization
• Programming knowledge (python preferred) and in-depth knowledge of SQL/database
• Self-starter with the ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
• Strong interpersonal, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced analysis skills, forecasting, and complex modeling. Ability to understand and identify opportunities to apply the different types of statistics and advanced analytical concepts.
• Strong project management skills including the ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Exposure to Product Management and related KPIs
• Bachelor’s Degree, MS or greater in quantitative field of study such as Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Statistics, Marketing Analytics, etc. or equivalent experience
• 7 years plus of relevant work experience
• Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple tasks/projects and adjust to changing priorities with minimal leader input.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to influence associates and leadership up to the Senior Management level using verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Ability to effectively work with relational and dimensional database architectures
• Ability to extract and analyze data using SQL, scripting and BI solutions
• Ability to summarize complex information and concepts and clearly communicate up to executive management
• 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® By Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE Magazine – Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the list.
• From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
• 2021 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation’s 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
• From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
• 2021 Training Top 100 list – Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this prestigious list.
• J.D. Power, 2021 – Edward Jones has ranked “highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms” in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
• Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors’ satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
For Remote Sr Data & BI Analyst – Technology Division roles, visit Remote Sr Data & BI Analyst – Technology Division Roles
Senior Data Analyst at Lilt
Location: San Francisco
Who we are
Lilt is a language translation services and technology company. We’re building the next generation of localization, making it possible for every organization to communicate with their customers in the language of their choice through Lilt’s high-quality, scalable, and affordable translation services.
We recruit the world’s best human translators and equip them with our software, allowing them to translate better and faster than ever. By combining human expertise and machine efficiency in a complete enterprise localization solution, we can deliver technology-enabled translation services to our customers.
Lilt is backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Intel Capital, and Redpoint. Our customers include some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world who rely on Lilt every day to provide more personal customer experiences in 300+ languages.
Our team has hubs in the Bay Area, Indianapolis, Washington DC, Berlin, Dublin, and the UK.
What you’ll do
The Data Analytics organization is dedicated to providing insights and operational support to our business, enabling us to make data-informed decisions and systematically improve business processes and performance. We are an operationally intensive business that relies heavily on data analytics to ensure both customers have the best experience and the business is running efficiently; you would have a significant opportunity to directly impact our growth.
This position will be based out of our Emeryville office and employees will be expected to come into the office in a hybrid capacity.
Key responsibilities include:
• Partner with data engineers in the organization to optimize our data warehouse, pipelines, reporting, and visualization tools
• Partner with stakeholders across the company, particularly in Production, Sales, and Finance, to define and measure business metrics
• Work with leadership and key stakeholders to prioritize reporting opportunities
• Build and organize data dictionaries and dashboards
• Push the company towards single sources of truth for all metrics
• Enable and automate critical business processes, such as customer invoicing, that are heavily data-reliant in partnership with Business Operations and Finance
• Proactively identify opportunities to drive revenue and margin efficiencies and improvements
Successful candidates will have:
• 6+ years experience in data analytics, science, or engineering roles
• Service mindset: cares deeply about understanding and supporting the needs of the business
• Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, Mode, Google Data Studio…)
• Expert knowledge of SQL and Python
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
• Compensation: Competitive salary, meaningful equity, and 401k matching.
• Health care: Employees receive coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
All US employees are required to be vaccinated per Lilt’s Company policy (some exceptions may apply)
Lilt is an equal opportunity employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, veteran or marital status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. We are committed to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Data Scientist at Sia Partners
Location: San Francisco
Our values have led us to two decades of global expansion. Sia Partners first landed in North America in 2012 and is an emerging consulting leader in the United States. Working from our US headquarters in New York with offices in Baltimore-DC, Charlotte, Chicago, Houston, Denver, San Francisco Bay area and Seattle, we serve clients in both the public and private sectors, including mid-sized companies and Fortune 500s. Candidates must be local to one of those cities to be considered for this role.
Sia Partners is looking for a talented Data Scientist to support our activities within the Data Science Business Unit. You will be working alongside our Data Science consultants and our clients on Data Science topics, including data acquisition and exploration, creating relevant data models and presenting results to stakeholders.
You will also contribute to internal Data Science projects hosted on , our internal accelerator for Data Science projects. As part of the global Data Science team you will contribute to the development of various solutions designed to address our clients’ needs.
Partner with our client’s leadership teams, engineers, program managers and data analysts to understand data needs.
Identify, acquire, process and explore relevant data sources.
Analyze large amounts of structured and unstructured information to discover trends and patterns.
Use your data analytics and science expertise to derive valuable insights from datasets, build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
Communicate at scale, through multiple mediums: presentations, dashboards, datasets, bots and more.
Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
Broad range of partners equates to a broad range of projects and deliverables, including Models, algorithms, datasets, measurements, services, tools and process.
For Remote Data Scientist roles, visit Remote Data Scientist Roles
Senior Data Analyst at Opendoor
Location: San Francisco
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy — we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
As a Sr. Data Analyst at Opendoor, you will be part of a centralized Business Analytics team, part of our Data Science and Research organization. You will partner with business stakeholders in Operations, Product, Engineering, and Design organizations to drive our business forward with recommendations you uncover through data. You will own data analytics for one or more of Opendoor’s key domain areas and partner with business owners to help shape its direction. Our centralized Business Analytics team monitors the health of Opendoor’s product, plan and execute A/B tests, and make data-driven recommendations.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
• Become the go-to analytics owner, partnering up with stakeholders across the business to generate data-driven recommendations
• Develop metrics and dashboards to focus everyone from operators to senior leadership on critical business results and help them make data-driven decisions
• Discover data-driven marketing insights to execute strategic business strategies by partnering closely with stakeholders
• Improve analytics quality and efficiency in collaboration with Data Scientists and Data Engineers
• Become a domain expert within real estate
We’re looking for teammates who have:
• 4+ years of industry experience post academia, working with stakeholders in an analytics role
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence non-technical audiences with analytical insights and data visualizations
• Proficiency in SQL or any other database languages and data visualization tools such as Mode, Tableau or Looker
• System thinking and creativity to solve complex problems by going deep and understand its core drivers
• Comfort working with complex and fast-evolving data sets
Bonus points if you have experience in the below areas:
• Product analytics
• Providing data strategies and insights at a data driven tech company or consulting firm
• Previous experience as a “Product Data Scientist” or “Decision Data Scientist” at a data driven SaaS company
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
Flexible vacation policy
Generous parental leave
Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Business Analyst at University of San Francisco
Location: San Francisco
• Specific areas of focus include: ownership of team assignments & rigorous documentation, diverse data analysis and reporting, defining or capturing new & revised product and business processes; setup & facilitation of meetings, event coordination, stakeholder communication and tasks as assigned in PaAS.The Business Analyst will leverage their skills and knowledge of process evaluation methodologies, data analysis techniques, using supporting tools & systems.
• With strong emphasis on system data analysis, process standardization, documentation & training, the Business Analyst will independently own business process assessments, sometimes as a part of team projects, or under guidance by PaAS leadership.
• USF seeks a self-motivated, personable, proactive individual for an excellent growth opportunity as Business Analyst in a higher education setting.
• The Business Analyst role reports to the PaAS e-Procurement Specialist.
• Workflow diagram and writing sampleFull-Time/Part-Time:Full timePay Rate:SalaryTo apply, visit University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the world’s most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields.
• Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself.
• USF is San Francisco’s first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a student’s passion for social justice and a desire to “Change the World From Here.” For more information, visit ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
For Remote Business Analyst roles, visit Remote Business Analyst Roles