Data Analyst at IMR Soft LLC
Location: New York
Job Title : Data analyst SQL/Python coder
Location: NYC ( hybrid) 2 days /3 days per week onsite
Duration: 3 years
Key skill s- 4 + years of Python; 4 plus years of SQL ( experience working with clients after bachelors or masters)
• Program the automatic process to support functions (including Middle Office Operations, Investor Operations, Legal and Compliance, Risk, IT, etc.) by Python, SQL, VBS and C++ and improve effectiveness of the Business recovery plan & testing
• Maintain the database and create table, clean data, transfer raw file into standard format file in order to meet the requirement from manager
• Reconcile revenue to the billing system and resolve issue
• Ensure data integrity is maintained in accounting system for all investment position and portfolio
• Work in multi-disciplinary and cross functional team to translate business objectives into automatic link such as generating month end financial process; generating revenue and expense predictions, provide variances to plan/budget to senior management, reviewing product revenues/expenses in the ledger and MIS to ensure appropriate and accurate reporting for each product
• • The Requirement stated above typically requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer science, Mathematics, statistics or related filed
For Remote Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Data Analyst Roles
DATA ANALYST at UN – United Nations
Location: New York
Org. Setting and Reporting This position is located in the Journal Project under Central Planning and Coordination Division. The Data Analyst reports to the Project Manager of the Journal Project The focus of this job is to generate and communicate data-driven analyses and insights in support of decision-making processes.
Responsibilities Within delegated authority, the Data Analyst will be responsible for the following duties within the scope of the Journal Project and its integration with other systems within the Conference and Event Management supply chain:
– Locate and define new data analysis process improvement opportunities
– Identify appropriate data sources for analytics projects
– Collaborate with data engineers and data scientists to improve data flows, data quality, etc.
– Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
– Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns, using basic machine learning techniques, statistical methods to identify relevant features and variables in structured and unstructured sources of information and data
– Develop and implement various analysis, reporting and quality control capabilities
Professionalism: Knowledge of multilingual data operations in conference management. Ability to analyze datasets for re-use and application downstream. Shows pride in work and in achievements. Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter. Is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results. Is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns. Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
Takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work.
Teamwork: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals. Solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others. Places team agenda before personal agenda. Supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position. Shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
Planning and organizing: Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies. Identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required. Allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work. Foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning. Monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary. Uses time efficiently.
Education An advanced university degree (Master’s or Doctorate degree, or equivalent) in Database Management, Information Technology, Project Management or related fields is required. A first-level degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in the specified fields of studies with two additional years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
Work Experience A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in applied analytics, business intelligence, information management, statistics, project management, stakeholder management or related area is required.
Languages English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English is required; and knowledge of French is desirable. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
Assessment Evaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise which may be followed by competency-based interview.
Special Notice – This position is a project position temporarily available until end of December 2022 with a possibility for extension subject to project extension and funding availability. If the selected candidate is a staff member from the United Nations Secretariat, the selection will be administered as a temporary assignment.
– While this temporary assignment may provide the successful applicant with an opportunity to gain new work experience, the selection for this position is for a limited period and has no bearing on the future incumbency of the post.
– Subject to the funding source of the position, the eligibility for this temporary job opening may be limited to candidates based at the duty station.
– This temporary job opening may be limited to “internal candidates,” who have been recruited through a competitive examination administered according to staff rule 4.16 or staff selection process including the review of a central review body established according to staff rule 4.15.
– Staff members of the United Nations common system organizations who will reach the mandatory age of separation or retirement within the duration of the current temporary need period are not eligible to apply.Submitting an application or selection for the current temporary job opening does not delay or increase the mandatory age of separation.
– Retirees above the mandatory age of separation who wish to be considered for the current temporary job opening must indicate the reason for their last separation as “retirement.” Such retirees shall not be employed by the Organization, unless (a) the operational requirements of the Organization cannot be met by staff members who are qualified and available to perform the required functions; and (b) the proposed employment would not adversely affect the career development or redeployment opportunities of other staff members and represents both a cost-effective and operationally sound solution to meet the needs of the service.
United Nations Considerations According to article 101, paragraph 3, of the Charter of the United Nations, the paramount consideration in the employment of the staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Candidates will not be considered for employment with the United Nations if they have committed violations of international human rights law, violations of international humanitarian law, sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, or sexual harassment, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that they have been involved in the commission of any of these acts. The term “sexual exploitation” means any actual or attempted abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power, or trust, for sexual purposes, including, but not limited to, profiting monetarily, socially or politically from the sexual exploitation of another. The term “sexual abuse” means the actual or threatened physical intrusion of a sexual nature, whether by force or under unequal or coercive conditions. The term “sexual harassment” means any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature that might reasonably be expected or be perceived to cause offence or humiliation, when such conduct interferes with work, is made a condition of employment or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment, and when the gravity of the conduct warrants the termination of the perpetrator’s working relationship. Candidates who have committed crimes other than minor traffic offences may not be considered for employment.
Due regard will be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible. The United Nations places no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs. The United Nations Secretariat is a non-smoking environment.
The paramount consideration in the appointment, transfer, or promotion of staff shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. By accepting an offer of appointment, United Nations staff members are subject to the authority of the Secretary-General and assignment by him or her to any activities or offices of the United Nations in accordance with staff regulation 1.2 (c). In this context, all internationally recruited staff members shall be required to move periodically to discharge new functions within or across duty stations under conditions established by the Secretary-General.
Applicants are urged to follow carefully all instructions available in the online recruitment platform, inspira. For more detailed guidance, applicants may refer to the Manual for the Applicant, which can be accessed by clicking on “Manuals” hyper-link on the upper right side of the inspira account-holder homepage.
The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted in the application according to the evaluation criteria of the job opening and the applicable internal legislations of the United Nations including the Charter of the United Nations, resolutions of the General Assembly, the Staff Regulations and Rules, administrative issuances and guidelines. Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications according to the instructions provided in inspira to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided in the application.
Job openings advertised on the Careers Portal will be removed at 11:59 p.m. (New York time) on the deadline date.
No Fee THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS.
For Remote DATA ANALYST roles, visit Remote DATA ANALYST Roles
Data Analyst at NYC Health + Hospitals
Location: New York
NYC Health + Hospitals is now hiring Data Analyst in New York, NY 10004. View job listing details and apply now.
About NYC Health + Hospitals
NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health care system in the nation. We are a network of 11 hospitals, trauma centers, neighborhood health centers, nursing homes, post-acute care centers, and correctional health services. We are a home care agency and a health plan, MetroPlus. Our health system provides essential services to 1.4 million New Yorkers every year in more than 70 locations across the city’s five boroughs. Our diverse workforce of more than 42,000 employees are uniquely focused on empowering New Yorkers, without exception, to live the healthiest life possible.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Correctional Health Services is one of the nation’s leading correctional health care systems in quality of and innovations to care, and access from pre-arraignment through compassionate release. In-jail services include medical, nursing, mental health, substance use treatment, social work, dental and vision care, discharge planning, and reentry support. In addition to providing direct patient care in the jails, CHS leverages the resources of the nation’s largest municipal health care system to help discharged patients successfully return to their communities. CHS is also a pivotal partner in New York City’s criminal justice reform efforts.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direction of the Senior Director of Health Information and Risk Management, the data analyst is responsible for ensuring the integrity of medical records and patient relations databases and reports and providing analytical support to both teams in furtherance of providing the highest level of care and service to our patients. In addition, this position is responsible for gathering data and creating dashboards, graphs, charts, heat maps, and other visual infographics that illustrate data trends to be used in discussions and presentations to executive staff. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can identify opportunities for data enhancement, performance improvement, new ways to leverage and/or integrate data to improve delivery, services, and processes.
General tasks and responsibilities will include:
1) Work closely with and support the Medical Records Unit and Patient Relations department in data analytical needs, developing reports, and upgrading the databases for maximum efficiency and accountability. Become familiar with day-to-day functions and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the operational workflows.
2) Review, analyze, investigate, inspect, compile, evaluate and study extensive datasets included in both databases. Coordinate with data owners to ensure data accessibility and quality.
3) Import data from external sources and export into formats that can be used for further manipulation by a broad set of department stakeholders with varying levels of experience, including executive staff. Write database queries and create pivot tables and dashboards for analyses and presentations.
4) Develop, recommend, and implement plans and procedures for improving and monitoring of the databases. Manage improvement projects, with an eye to identifying policy and operational implications.
5) Prepare forecasts and analyze data trends, identify data anomalies and conduct deep dive data analysis. Carefully analyze the data and draw conclusions, communicating the results in a clear, concise, and actionable manner.
6) Communicate findings and recommendations clearly and responsively to a range of stakeholders.
7) Actively participate on project team meetings to achieve team goals.
8) Assist in monitoring, tracking, and review of CHS policies and procedures.
9) Assist in the coordination of the CHS risk assessment process.
10) Other related duties, as required.
1. A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Engineering, Social Sciences, Health Care Specialization, Physical Sciences or related programs; and,A minimum of two years responsible experience directly related to health care program planning, research, design, operation, evaluation and analysis; or,
2. A Masters Degree from an accredited college or university in Public Health, Public or Hospital Administration, Health Care Specialization, Business Administration or related disciplines; and,A minimum of one year experience directly related to health care program planning, research, design, operation, evaluation and analysis; or
,3. A satisfactory equivalent combination of training, education and experience; and,4. Demonstrated skills in written or oral communication.
• Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
• Knowledge of data analysis and integration.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
• Ability and enthusiasm to learn new concepts and technology.
• Please be advised that proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,949.50 – $120,245.68 per year
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Employee discount
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Parental leave
• Professional development assistance
• Retirement plan
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
Data Analyst at Wilson Elser
Location: New York
9/12/22 New York, NY
Wilson Elser is currently seeking a Data Analyst. This role offers remote and in-office flexibility within any Wilson Elser office location in the CST or EST time zones.
This hands-on Data Analyst position will reside within the Firm’s Business Solutions department, providing major technology platform transformation and change management, where 20+ years of legacy technology and business process is undergoing a complex and strategic overhaul, focused on efficiency, sustainability and providing a competitive industry advantage.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal’s survey of the nation’s largest law firms.
Ability to apply critical thinking skills to assigned tasks
Ability to analyze data and to guide decision-making informed by data
Strong organizational skills to manage toward deadlines and deliverables
Ability to draft succinct, informative and accurate reports and recommendations
Strong communication & analytical skills
MS SQL/SSRS/SQL Query skills a must
VBA/Marco understanding, ability to debug and develop a must
Knowledge of Sequel Viewpoint Systems a plus
Familiarity with Financial Management systems a plus
High attention to detail
College degree in a related field a plus (Information Technology or Computer Science)
Experience with Jira a plus
Perform initial analysis and refinement of data
Create and maintain reporting processes to support firm stakeholders
Effectively communicate with multiple departments and parties
Respond to ad hoc data requests
Develop understanding and knowledge of databases supporting firm operation
Effectively analyze, reverse engineer, and document legacy scripting routines & macros
Why Should You Apply?
Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
Generous PTO plan
Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online or sending your credentials to and putting “Data Analyst” in the subject line.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and valued. Our firm’s policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law.
For Remote Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Data Analyst Roles
Data Analyst II at Dataminr
Location: New York
Who We Are
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who You Are
We’re looking for a Data Analyst II to be responsible for continuously improving the accuracy and efficiency of analytics and reporting infrastructure. Drive process optimizations forward and provide an analytical framework for the insights that inform product, marketing, sales, and business decisions across the company. Shape the next generation of analytics platform, including the evaluation of AI (Artificial Intelligence) features. Refine what we measure and how we interpret and use that data to inform business decisions. Use a combination of 3rd party and homegrown BI (Business Intelligence) tooling to transform raw data into meaningful insights informed by best practices in data governance and analytical techniques. Identify metrics that enable high quality understanding of the performance of the company’s key initiatives and then work with BI and Analytics Engineers to implement the corresponding custom metrics, dashboards, and tooling that measure and track performance. Work with individual teams to enhance their use of data to improve efficiencies. Specific duties will include: 1) analyzing company metrics, data structures, and BI tooling; 2) contributing code to production systems; 3) planning new metrics and proposing refinements to existing metrics; 4) owning BI initiatives that impact multiple teams; 5) strategizing and developing the next iterations of BI tooling; and 6) proposing solutions to our engineering and BI processes to help us improve constantly.
Required Skills & Experience
• Master’s degree or equivalent in Statistics, Financial Engineering, or a related field and 2 years related experience
• Must also have demonstrated ability with each of the following:
• Performing data analytics and report creation for product performance tracking using SQL and Python;
• Using statistical methods to analyze data, identify trends, and provide insights;
• Using advanced SQL skills to explore, manipulate, and analyze data; and
• Interacting with business stakeholders to gather analysis requirements and deliver presentations.
• Will accept experience gained concurrently.
• Will accept experience gained before, during, or after Master’s program.
Why You Should Work Here
• We recognize and reward hard work with:
• competitive compensation package including company equity.
• paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
• 401(k) savings plan with company matching.
• flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses.
• We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
• A diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed.
• Opportunities to own and drive important critical projects.
• Individual Learning and Development fund and professional training.
• Generous leave and flexible hours.
• Daily catered lunch and a fully stocked kitchen.
• And more!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
For Remote Data Analyst II roles, visit Remote Data Analyst II Roles
Data Analyst at Tiger Analytics
Location: New York
Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Analysts to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our business value and leadership have been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build the best global analytics consulting team in the world.
• Work through multiple data files (Excel or otherwise) to ensure the accuracy of the captured information – rates, balances, loan agreements, file name, extracted data from the company database, and other supporting files/customer data etc.
• Enter data, fill out new data templates based on already collected data to create case packages
• Create, maintain, and modify documentation for the followed processes
• Bachelor’s in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, finance, economics, accounting or engineering
• 2-4 years of professional experience as a Data analyst – data entering, data validation, working with Excel data files (pivots, vlookups etc.)
• 2-3years of experience in writing SQL queries, building Tableau Dashboards, and data manipulation.
• Experience with documentation of operational processes is desired but not mandatory.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
For Remote Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Data Analyst Roles
Big Data Analyst at Warner Media
Location: New York
Our Team: Marketing Science
Marketing Science powers Discovery’s internal Global Subscriber Acquisition Team managing the data and analytics for all owned & paid media globally. Data engineering, products, operations, analysis and data science expertise all sit within the team to streamline collaboration and create agility. We are an in-house data product team working with big data, including streaming analytics, smart tv and MMPs to measure billions of media impressions weekly. We continually work to enhance the data processing, code, methodologies and products deployed to drive dashboard reporting, multi-touch attribution, media mix models, incrementality, ROI reporting and real-time optimization… and we are just getting started. Our mission is to power our marketing arsonal driving expansion of the Discovery+ streaming service globally. Come join a team that is at the heart of media and data at Discovery.
The Big Data Analyst will lead the exploration of media measurement across linear TV and Discovery+ streaming outcomes. Sitting at the intersection of marketing and big data, the role will query/mine vast amounts of data across global media exposures and cost, and viewership and subscription conversions. The analysis will pull from a variety of data sources (structured and unstructured) while leveraging advanced statistical frameworks. The role will provide research trends and insights to improve media efficacy and drive revenue outcomes cross-platform as well as find and identify new opportunities to evolve the business operations and practices. The ideal candidate will be skilled in communicating with business stakeholders to gather data/analysis requirements and explain results in a concise manner.
The Big Data Analyst will also support the ongoing development of the internal data infrastructure and self-serve reporting dashboards to empower a variety of media and marketing stakeholders driving real-time optimizations. The role will own, automate and build data products from analysis projects that provide ongoing benefit to the business and will also help advance key business initiatives including global media mix modeling, multi-touch attribution, audience segmentation and customer journey tracking. If you love big data and believe streaming is the future of TV, come join a marketing science team that has built out smart tv advanced analytics in-house.
• Query and analyze raw data including smart tv data, campaign exposure data and other datasets (e.g. digital and app measurement partners) to drive media business requirements, insights and improved outcomes
• Analyze ecosystem metrics across linear, TVE and DTC streaming, producing automated dashboards for media partners while identifying larger consumer shifts and business opportunities
• Interpret brand awareness media performance across platforms and channels to define audience opportunities, media mix model strategies and multi-touch methodologies
• Work with data science to test supervised and unsupervised learning models and build algorithmic solutions
• Model target audience predictions to power linear marketing tactics and digital segmentation optimization engines
• Utilize big datasets to analyze and extract deep learnings to guide media strategy and optimization
• Convert high value analysis projects to automated data products
• Collaborate with other analysts to build out and maintain self-serve dashboards
• Work with data engineering to consolidate and analyze structured and unstructured “big data” sources
• Write queries and code to extract relevant data from various platforms
• Help ensure that data is accurate and consistent throughout the organization
• Scope and manage ad-hoc analytics projects driven by the needs of the company
• Bachelor’s degree in a subject such as Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
• 2+ years of relevant work-related experience working with large datasets
• Experience with data programming languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R)
• Strong SQL experience, ability to perform effective querying and analysis of data from multiple sources
• Working knowledge of AWS Big Data Tools (S3, Red Shift, Athena) or like environments
• Experience with source control system, ideally Github
• Understanding of the Data Lifecycle Management process to collect, access, use, store, transfer, delete dataHighly proficient in mathematics, including probability & statistics
• Deep understanding of predictive analytics and experience working with foundational data science models
• Proficient in visualization tools, such as Tableau
• Experience working with data engineering and science teams
• Experience presenting complex business methodologies and results to senior stakeholders
• Ability to build and nurture strong working relationships with internal and external clients
• Media Industry experience and/or ad tech is a plus
• Experience with viewership datasets (Nielsen, Inscape, Samba, Set-Top Box, etc) a plus
• Proven ability to advance large task-based projects through completion
• Ability to manage through solving complex business problem and offer solutions
• Ability to build and nurture strong working relationships with internal and external clients
• Ability to prioritize tasks and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Ability to navigate through data ambiguity and pivot when necessary
• Ability to work in agile environments
• Utilization of G suite (sheets, slides) required, advanced Excel a plus
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
For Remote Big Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Big Data Analyst Roles
Sr data analyst at The Walt Disney Company
Location: New York
Job ID 7122930920220515 Location Glendale, California, United States / Town of Bristol, Connecticut, United States / New York, New York, United States / Seattle, Washington, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 21, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
Job Summary :
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible using a diverse skill-set to supporting ad-hoc analytics requests from across the DMED organization.
This position will collaborate with Data Science, Data Platform, and Analytics Engineering to deliver actionable insights and knowledge, enabling executives and stakeholders to make the best decisions possible and help support the development of Data Platforms products.
This BI analyst also engages directly with business stakeholders, technical and business leaders to ensure successful design, development and delivery of analytics-based solutions using tools such as Snowflake, Adobe, Tableau, and MicroStrategy.
Your ability to perform data discovery, extraction, processing and visualization will solve many requests and provide POCs which lead to larger scale requirements and solutions.
This candidate will work across a variety of product, consumer and ad sales data-sets and become a subject matter expert on the data-sets within Data Platforms
Work with the analytics group to engage with business stakeholders, participating in requirements gathering sessions to understand, interpret and translate requirements into effective technical solutions
Partner with Data Science, Data Platform, and Analytics Engineering to discover, expose, and deliver information solutions
Design prototypes and lead prototype working sessions with business leaders
Leverage your understanding of SQL, rational databases, and normalization to drive data development in Snowflake and other data systems
Develop dashboards and reports in Excel, Tableau, and MicroStrategy
Experience with Adobe analytics and Python programming is a plus
Educate business stakeholders on available data, analytics, and reporting capabilities
Effectively communicate and interact with business and technical stakeholders to solve complex data related business and technical problems
Ensure compliance with company data and software policies and procedures
Be able to work under minimal supervision and with wide latitude for independent judgment
Having a wide-range of experience in will use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
Basic Qualifications :
5+ years of working experience in data and business analysis
Bachelors in Computer Science or other relevant degree program
Expert knowledge of data systems and SQL
Experienced with Excel and data manipulation
Minimum of 5 years working with BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, MicroStrategy
Knowledge of ETL systems and data pipeline.
Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
Creative thinking and motivated self-starter
Masters in Computer Science or similar is preferred.
Experience with Python programming
Experience with AirFlow and data orchestration
Data and analytics / measurement experience in digital or mobile app environment preferred.
Experience in Digital Ads experience such as Video and Display Ad measurements will be huge plus
Financial Research Data Analyst at Bloomberg
Location: New York
Financial Research Data Analyst – Team Leader
At Bloomberg, our products are fueled by powerful information.
We combine data and context to paint the whole picture for our clients, around the clock – from around the world.
In Global Data, we’re responsible for delivering this data, news and analytics through innovative technology – quickly and accurately.
More than 320,000 business leaders rely on the real time financial information available on the Bloomberg Terminal.
We provide portfolio managers with real time information on companies’ financial performance to assist in profitability analysis, and to determine the risk and return of their investment.
Buy-side and sell-side equity analysts use our data to create valuation models in order to provide stock recommendations, target prices, and to assess the viability of investing in a company.
What’s the role?
Company Financials has a unique opportunity in the New York as a Team Leader to help manage its Financial Research Data Analyst Team.
As the needs from our data offerings continue to grow, aligning our team by asset class (ie Equities, Credit, Strategy, ESG) and industry (ie.
Tech, Retail, Energy) will help us in specializing our coverage, improving the quality of our offering and delivering more unique data to our clients.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing a team of Financial Research Data Analysts.
Your team will be entrusted to set standards that will ensure quality and timely delivery of content while also growing our data offering.
The team will work closely with experienced analysts in Bloomberg Intelligence and collaborate with our data teams globally.
We’ll trust you to:
• Manage a team of Financial Research Data Analysts who will serve as the primary leads for their asset class/industries in setting standards, ensuring high quality data and liaising with Bloomberg Intelligence
• Set group direction and strategy while communicating a clear vision to your department, Bloomberg Intelligence, and other key stakeholders
• Collaborate with global counterparts to evolve the role, workflow, and operating procedures to ensure consistency in data quality and timeliness across regions
• Work closely with Bloomberg Intelligence to evaluate feedback and drive prioritization of data initiatives
• Set a strategy to recruit, retain, and develop top talent within your team and global counterparts
You’ll need to have:
• Bachelor’s or/and Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management or equivalent work experience
• Proven leadership experience within a Financial data role
• Vision to align your team’s goals around providing superior service to Bloomberg Intelligence and other internal/external clients, and the ability to execute a business and people strategy which delivers on that vision
• Excellent communication skills, allowing you to clearly communicate business needs and to advocate on behalf of your team
• Well-honed listening skills, allowing you to draw understanding of your team and clients’ needs
• Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build influential relationships with multiple internal and external clients and stakeholders
• Creative and flexible approach to problem solving, aided by strong data analysis skills
We’d love to see:
• CFA designation (or working towards it)
• Experience or knowledge in Bloomberg Intelligence, Bloomberg terminal fluency, and/or Bloomberg Global Data workflows
• Experience or strong interest in financial modelling
• Experience working with industry data as part of your product coverage
• Experience or strong interest in writing research and ability to mentor team members with feedback
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you’ll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You’ll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries.
Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We bring out the best in each other.
For Remote Financial Research Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Financial Research Data Analyst Roles
Senior Analyst, Digital/Data Analytics at beam inc.
Location: New York
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world’s third largest leading premium spirits company . where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets – our premium spirits and our people – we’re driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Sr Analyst – Digital Data & Analytics
The following position is open in New York, United States.
What makes this a great opportunity?
THE TEAM: Our Digital Analytics function works with teams across the enterprise to drive optimized strategies using digital data. The Analyst – Digital Data & Analytics, will support the team in shaping and delivering transformational analytics projects that enable Beam Suntory to better understand their customers and how they engage with their products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: You ll create, own, and be able to see the direct impact of your work. You will join a team within a leading consumer goods business, looking to better serve their connected consumers in new and creative ways.
Become an integral part of our Marketing Analytics team with the credibility, expertise and insight that will drive forward progress
You will be working with famous brands and household names
Analyze a wide range of customer data to help Beam maximize value from their interactions
Map customer journeys and interactions to create and track consistent experiences
Drive requirements and design to identify and recommend workable solutions across data driven marketing, single view of the customer, and marketing technology
Keep informed of the latest technology trends and innovations especially in the areas of customer data platforms, marketing automation, data integration, master data management, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, mobile, and social media
Act as a subject matter expert on data analytics and KPI visualization using advanced BI tools including Tableau/Power BI
Develop a deep understanding of systems and processes in order to extract insights from existing data while identifying and recommending source system enhancements to improve data quality
Research business problems and create prediction models to solve complex issues and present the information in a meaningful format to the end users
Interface with vendors to review ongoing project activities, new technologies, and capabilities
Qualifications & Experience
Experience in projects across marketing audiences, analytic models, marketing platforms, cloud data, and media activation
Experience working with a large and complex business environment, requiring deep navigation skills
Background in Data, Analytics and Insights
Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience
2+ years using and reporting data from digital marketing or ad technology (eg marketing campaign design and implementation, content management systems, digital asset management software, web content management, mobile and social media technologies)
Minimum 2 years of Web Analytics experience Including Google Analytics 360
Please note – In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant s skills and experience.
For Remote Senior Analyst, Digital/Data Analytics roles, visit Remote Senior Analyst, Digital/Data Analytics Roles