Jr. Data Analyst at Staffigo
Staffigo is in the business of providing IT Consulting Services to clients in various industries in the United States – Healthcare (Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses), Finance & Banking, Retail & eCommerce. We are currently seeking exceptional entry-level talent for the below role.
• Create, validate and send daily, weekly, and monthly management reports to clients.
• Assistance with requests for non-standard reports and analysis for clients.
• Support management reporting by maintaining hierarchy information.
• Research and answer client’s questions.
• Perform business-to-system analysis and troubleshooting analysis of complex management reports and business problems with guidance.
• In the report, development lifecycle support impact analysis and project requirements definition.
• Transform client needs into functional requirements. With guidance, collect, analyze and document business requirements for project proposals including but not limited to process and data flow, user interface, security, and reporting requirements.
• Together with managers and/or senior analysts, participate in cross-functional meetings where customers are interviewed to understand customer needs and identify problems and solutions. appropriate solutions, develop specifications, analyze and document business processes, validate testing processes, and train the user community.
• Support teamwork and get internal and external client feedback on processes, procedures, and technology.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related field of study.
• No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project.
• Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, charts).
• Experience using the relational database system, Oracle preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Understanding of software development life cycle.
• Must know how to use Power BI or Tableau.
• Experience with hands-on and manual data tasks
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and written processes to deliver requirements.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Systems and Data Analyst at Atlas Air
Job ID: 2022-4871
# of Openings: 1
Category: Sales & Marketing
Company: Polar Air Cargo
The position will be responsible for executing Cargo Management System (CMS) related duties not limited to manual and process writing, issue management, documentation, correspondence, training, auditing, rating, security administration, technical issue & project management. Additionally, the position should be highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation, and visualization. You should be committed to transforming data into readable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth.
• Perform control reviews that include processes related to: system development standards, operating procedures, system access security and control, program change management, backup, and system maintenance
• Constructively work with management to: identify areas for improvement, collectively agree upon appropriate corrective actions, facilitate remediation efforts, and monitor progress to ensure that the Company is timely addressing and remediating significant deficiencies and/or material weaknesses and that jeopardize the achievement of its objectives
• Work with business units to assist in documenting both existing and newly created policies and procedures using established Company standards
• Assist in the development and maintenance of appropriate testing strategies and test plans to enable management to assess the operating effectiveness of the system
• Interact with all levels of management and business units to communicate issues, new projects and related CMS and other systems matters
• Work closely with the Commercial team to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
• Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
• Develop and maintain reports and dashboards by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources. Build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets
• CMS experience (Cargo Ops & Res System)
• This individual must have the ability to understand and use technology to solve difficult complex system issues (Computer literate and technically oriented)
• Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
• Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
• Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Excel etc.
• 3+ years of experience as a systems/ data analyst
• Demonstrated high level of attention to detail
• Working knowledge of system troubleshooting
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, strong analytical skills, ability to maintain composure under pressure, and a proactive approach to problem-solving and the overall execution of job responsibilities are all essential qualities necessary to be successful in this position
• Familiarity with air cargo process and IATA standard cargo messaging
• After hours + weekend coverage required. Ability to travel approximately 10%-20%
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement
For Remote Systems and Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Systems and Data Analyst Roles
Junior Data Analyst at TEKsystems
Their day to day will be support Global Data Privacy requests received. This involves managing their queue, research within our landscape for accounts, documenting what was located, actioning the request made, closing out their ticket. There will be a weekly team meeting to attend where they can share what they are seeing within their queue and how things are progressing for them.
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Strong communication skills both written and oral
Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
For Remote Junior Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Junior Data Analyst Roles
Associate, Data & Analytics at KPMG
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Data & Analytics to join our Learning & Development organization.
• Use a wide range of data extraction and manipulation techniques to ensure data is accurately analyzed and reported by demonstrating expertise to extract, parse, transform, aggregate and re-arrange quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources to meet reporting requirements
• Utilize a suite of business intelligence tools (such as PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, R. and Excel) to analyze data and report outcomes of learning solutions by choosing and applying the proper analysis techniques specifically for differing data types
• Prepare data visualizations that communicate insights to stakeholders
• Perform data wrangling (manipulations, transformations and integration) across a wide range of large data sets
• Minimum one year of experience with Learning & Development (L&D) and/or Measurement & Evaluation is an advantage
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• A data-driven mindset with a passion for analysis
• Experience in wrangling and analyzing data with tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx, R and/or Python is important; familiarity with Excel is assumed
• SQL experience is a plus
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $52000 – High: $88400
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
For Remote Associate, Data & Analytics roles, visit Remote Associate, Data & Analytics Roles
Jr. Data Analyst at TEKsystems
• One of TEKsystems leading clients has an immediate need for a Jr. Data Analyst.
• This will be a long term contract opportunity and will sit onsite 2-3 days per week in Miami.
• Basic understanding of executing SQL statements and how it works (they won’t be writing SQL queries but if they can, that’s a plus)
• Experience with Data Entry
• We’re partners in transformation.
• We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity.
• We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change.
• That’s the power of true partnership.
• TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
• The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
For Remote Jr. Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Jr. Data Analyst Roles
Data Analyst – HR at Resia
JOB TITLE: Data Analyst – HR
• Primary Function
The Data Analyst – HR will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, and legal compliance.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
• Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management, and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
• Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
• Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
• Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
• Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
• Facilitates implementation of new training, development, recruiting, and other related initiatives.
• May conduct or assist with conducting classification audits to ensure that jobs are properly classified as exempt or nonexempt.
• Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
• May assist HR leadership with staffing, recruiting, and departmental budgets.
• May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
• The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
• MBA a plus.
Knowledge and Skills
• At least five years of strong experience with the statistical analysis and modeling of business data, preferably in HR to include areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, selection, training, employee benefits, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
• At least two years of experience on a Human Resource (HR) Analyst role.
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to assimilate extensive data and provide actionable recommendations
• Experience with Excel and Powerpoint using advanced level spreadsheet analytics for developing presentation.
• The ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues, and effectively manage risks.
For Remote Data Analyst – HR roles, visit Remote Data Analyst – HR Roles
Data / Information Management Analyst (Hybrid) at Citigroup Inc
• The Data/Information Mgt Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business.
• Recognized technical authority for an area within the business.
• Requires basic commercial awareness.
• There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise.
• Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers.
• Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables.
• Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business.
• Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
• This function covers incumbents responsible for various data activities, which include database administration, data analysis, maintenance, data quality, and database management or database architecture / design engineering
• Day-to-day focus is on resolution of complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes
• Role at this level usually has full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables
• May supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• 6-10 years of experience
• Experience in a quantitative field
• Excellent analytical and practical problem solving abilities
• Solid understanding of the consumer lending market, customer life cycle, and P&L
• Experience in segmentation, modeling, and optimization
• Working experience in Financial/Credit Card Industry
• Know-how on analytic tools (SAS E-miner, Knowledge Seeker, SPSS etc.)
• and methodologies (regression, CHAID, simulation, etc.)
• Big data and machine learning experiences are (R, Python etc.)
• Bachelors/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
• This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed.
• Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
For Remote Data / Information Management Analyst (Hybrid) roles, visit Remote Data / Information Management Analyst (Hybrid) Roles
Sr HR Data Analyst at Norwegian Cruise Line
BASIC PURPOSE: Responsible for compiling, structuring, and analyzing HR data, metrics, and statistics to develop insights and conclusions that help streamline HR processes throughout the organization.
Gather and compile relevant HR data and metrics from a variety of sources including the human resources information system (HRIS) to drive insights into HR and business performance.
Analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns with a focus on turnover, retention, talent acquisition, compensation, and other areas of the business as required.
Develop templates and dashboards for reports to make it easier to present findings to senior leadership.
Participate in the design, development, and implementation of HR reporting tools. Assist in the growth efforts of HR analytics offerings.
Partner with stakeholders to understand data requirements to develop HR reporting tools and services such as dashboard development, to support the department.
Regularly produce HR metric reports and share results with HR leadership. Produce actionable reports that show key HR performance indicators, identify areas of improvement into current operations, and display root cause analysis of problems.
Communicate findings and insight to management and key stakeholders.
Based on metrics and analysis, make recommendations for policies and activities to improve existing HR processes.
Provide reporting solutions and respond to ad-hoc report requests across multiple business areas.
Ensure data integrity by implementing quality assurance practices.
Conduct HRIS testing for system enhancements. Audit the HR systems to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
Perform other job-related functions and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Data Analytics, or related field of study; or any equivalent combination of relevant education, skills, training, and experience.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR analytics or data analysis. Tableau experience preferred, or experience with other similar data analysis software/tools.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite with special emphasis in Excel. Working knowledge of PeopleSoft, or other HRIS systems, and database management systems. Knowledge of HR best practices, laws, regulations, and policies. Strong knowledge of data analysis techniques, tools, and software. Knowledge of various statistical models, metrics, and KPIs. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Effective interpersonal skills to work with various members in the department and upper management. Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality due to the sensitive data involved. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, to resolve data issues and any other barriers to progress. Excellent research and analytical skills to effectively analyze collected data. Strong attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple tasks and priority changes in a fast-paced environment.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. EEO is the law | EEO is the law GINA Supplement
Data Scientist – 4494080 at Accenture
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges.
You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
As Data Scientist, responsibilities will include:
• Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our products
• Forecast and goal, design and evaluate experiments, build and analyze dashboards and reports, and evaluate and define metrics
• Propose roadmap items, user behaviors, and long-term trends, identify new levers to help move key metrics, and build models of user behaviors for analysis
• Influence product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations, communicating the state of business and experiment results
• Use data infrastructure technologies such as Hadoop and Hive, MySQL, Oracle, and Vertica to automate analyses and authoring pipelines via SQL
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in SQL
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Python
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as Data Scientist
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience with Data Analytics
• Knowledge of statistics such as hypothesis testing and regression
As required by Colorado Law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $86.82 – $96.82 per hand information on benefits is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.
For Remote Data Scientist – 4494080 roles, visit Remote Data Scientist – 4494080 Roles
L’Oral Travel Retail Americas- Business Data Analyst at L’Oreal
L’Oral Travel Retail Americas- Business Data Analyst
Overview In the post COVID context of Travel Retailchannel, L’Oral Travel Retail Americas is accelerating its transformation toreinvent the Industry.
This is a great moment to join L’Oral Travel RetailAmericas team to be an actor of this exciting journey and dynamic growth.
As Business Data Analyst inL’Oral Travel Retail Americas Business Intelligence & CMI team, you willbe in charge of collecting and preparing strategic Market and Sales data forL’Oral TRAM platforms and reporting tools; as well as of developing models,reports and analysis to make data talk and better support strategic decisionmaking and business development.
Obtain, manage, and structure data from the company systems, internal and external sources, in particular related to L’Oral Sales performance, Market and Competitors : centralize data, manage data processing and upload (ETL Extract Transform Load)
Build and manage databases and dashboards to ensure harmonized and accurate data across the organization and provide relevant analysis on business environment and performance to facilitate strategic decision-making
Support decision making based on dashboard, analysis and insights generated
Support data preparation, reports and dashboard, though visualization tools (PowerBi) for upper-level management
Work closely with internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Education, Retail, Finance, Operations) to contextualize data, support on analysis and reports, and upskill them
Collaborate with our Global Travel retail CMI & IT teams (Paris) to revise and optimize process, database capacity and features, reports and dashboards; and roll-out new initiative.
Manage our data external suppliers, including process optimization, quality of deliverables and budget execution follow up
Degree in Business, Data science, or a similar field.
2-year experience in data management and business data analysis
Proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI / Tableau
Any other experience on Business Intelligence or ANAPLAN tools, as well as being familiar with Python / R / SQL database languages would be a plus
First experience in Business Intelligence or Financial analysis would be a plus
Fluent in English
You are the perfect match if you…
Demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and logical thinking, and are obsessed by attention to detail and data accuracy
Want to understand the business and act as a true business partner, making data talk at the services of the Business
Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms to make data talks
Are able to establish strong partnership and collaboration with Marketing, Commercial and IT teams to make things happen
Have a sense of ownership complemented by strong organization and project management skills to meet deadlines and coordinate different stakeholders
Act like an entrepreneur and like to make things moving being hands-on, testing & learning in a fast pace environment
Show flexibility and agility to improve our ways of working, processes and tools; and demonstrate agile problem solving mindset
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment.
We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
For Remote L’Oral Travel Retail Americas- Business Data Analyst roles, visit Remote L’Oral Travel Retail Americas- Business Data Analyst Roles