Data Analyst at Apex Systems
• If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will supporting 5-6 people. Ideal candidate will have 5-7 yrs previous experience as a analyst.
Solid Data analysis experience
Ability to pull from data trends and opportunities for improvements
Excellent communication skills
Good data presentation skills – being able to present data so that others can understand
Nice to have’s:
Work location: City Center (Houston, TX)…. on-site Mon-Thurs and will work remotely on Friday’s
Seeking an experienced data analyst supporting a special project team. The project team is responsible for collecting, agency reporting and analysis of environmental data for 15 upstream oil & gas production facilities. The analyst will also be responsible for implementing KPIs and tools for collecting, agency reporting and analysis of environmental data for approximately 170 upstream oil & gas production facilities. The position will report to the Environmental Supervisor with the following responsibilities:
Build and maintain data analysis tools in Spotfire or other approved tool
Report data in the format required by the agency
Analyze the data to promote improvement in the data or performance
Develop tracking mechanisms for and maintain KPIs
Provide periodic reports to internal customers.
Ability to understand valuable trends available in data
Ability to work independently
Experience with project management
5+ Years’ Previous Experience in a Data Analyst Position
MS Suite experience (Excel, PPT, etc.)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
4400 Cox Road
Glen Allen, Virginia 23060
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org (Do not submit resumes or solicit consultants to this email address). Join our Talent Network! UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Transparency in Coverage Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Apex Systems.
For Remote Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Data Analyst Roles
Data Analyst at First Community Credit Union –
Full-time 5 hours ago Full Job Description We are currently seeking a Data Analyst for our corporate office in Copperfield.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for all efforts related to data analysis, Database development, and automation.
This individual will create and maintain data systems such as databases and data warehouses.
The Data Analyst will have experience in creating complex queries and SQL objects to provide analysis on pertinent issues to develop data driven insights and other processes based on business needs.
This candidate will perform database administration and software updates for specific instances of SQL, SSRS, and Crystal Enterprise Server.
The Data Analyst will maintain a thorough knowledge of Fiserv core application databases which include XP2 and NCAT with respect to analyzing in a business environment.
The Data Analyst must maintain flexible hours to include working early/late shifts and weekends when necessary.
The qualified candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field and minimum 3 years of experience working with SQL.
The qualified candidate must also have a minimum of three years of experience in SQL development.
Experience with SSRS and Python/C#, and a reporting database (such as Crystal Reports) is also required.
If you are interested in making a First-Rate difference in our members’ lives, here is an excellent opportunity for you! FCCU is searching for top talent to staff 20 branches and corporate positions ranging from Houston to Dallas/Fort Worth.
FCCU is a progressive $2B
asset credit union based out of Houston, Texas.
We offer an excellent full time benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, long and short term disability, family life insurance coverage, paid time off as well as time off for volunteer events.
Part time and full time employees are eligible for 401(k) and a very generous 401(k) match.
All FCCU employees enjoy community service events, free credit union membership along with a full range of banking services, a robust Health and Wellness program, and an active Employee Activity Club.
FCCU has been in the community for over 68 years, originally serving employees of the Spring Branch Independent School District.
FCCU has recently expanded membership to include the Dallas/Fort Worth area, thereafter expanding our field of membership to 22 counties in the state of Texas.
From our small beginnings to our current $2
billion in assets, we have always operated under the philosophy of people-helping-people.
First Community Credit Union continues to lead the way as a high-tech, high-touch credit union with leading digital services including Online Banking, Mobile Banking, iPhone/Android Apps and more.
FCCU also works to ensure our members are backed by the latest in security, launching products including EMV chip cards and My Money Maps.
As a full-service financial institution, First Community Credit Union proudly serves the daily financial needs of over 147,000 members at our 20 locations.
Wouldn’t you like to be a part of our growing team? Education Required Bachelors or better in Information Technology Skills Preferred Critical Thinking Initiative Reading Comprehension Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
41 CFR 60-1.
Estimated Salary: $20 to $28 per hour based on qualifications.
For Remote Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Data Analyst Roles
Data Analyst at CSAT Solutions LP
CSAT Solutions has always emphasized that outstanding people are the key to our success. We know that outstanding candidates are looking for challenging career opportunities. If you are a highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, CSAT Solutions may have a career for you. We invite you to explore the current opportunities available at CSAT Solutions.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of Data Analyst for our computer repair operations.
Role And Responsibilities
• Analyze and Interpret Data to determine patterns and trends, assist with developing reports and presentations on analytical findings.
Review Customer data and generate reports as needed.
Conduct reviews on sourcing data weekly and monthly to determine patterns, correlations, and causations of customer purchasing changes.
Assist with market research projects.
Run additional requested reports as needed for other AUDIT departments.
Adhere to work procedures, SOPs and processes that support Company and departmental standards.
Contribute to data visualizations and reporting and communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
Direct and oversee complex issue resolution in a cross-team environment. Develop alternate solutions to solve data issues
Troubleshoot and diagnose data quality issues and anomalies and offer data finings and analysis outcomes.
Self-learner and eager to understand data, business processes, concepts, and technologies. *
Collaborate with project team members to include other data analysts and technical/database leads providing insights into data issues
Bachelor’s degree in related field and minimum three years of experience as a data analyst.
Strong organizational, computer, and communication skills.
High proficiency in Excel.
Skills, Education And Training
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and minimum three years of experience as a data analyst
• Strong proficiency in English
• Data analysis capability – statistical analysis of the data to make decisions, data mining/manipulating and analyzing to develop reports and procedures
CSAT Solutions LP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status
For Remote Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Data Analyst Roles
Systems Data Analyst at Resource Environmental Solutions LLC
RES is accepting applications for a Systems Data Analyst with 2+ years of experience for our Houston, TX office.
The mission: RES grows our operations constantly, through organic growth, but also through an extensive plan of business acquisitions. As a System Data Analyst, you will make sure that the transition of these companies to RES structure is smooth, including accounting, finance, projects, and vendor information.
We are looking for a strong COMMUNICATOR, since you will be working with cross-disciplinary teams, including Operations personnel, Finance & Accounting, Project Managers, Executives, vendors, and supporting contractors on a day-to-day basis; and a truly ANALYTICAL MIND, capable of tracing differences between RES and the acquired companies and propose effective solutions to integrate them into our structure.
What your day-to-day might look like?
40% of your time you will be working with data-focused tools, exporting data, refining output, and importing it to the RES systems. You will be analyzing accounting and operational data and then mapping it into common platforms, hence experience with mapping data is crucial.
40% of the time, you will be supporting the team with reporting reflecting several business indicators,
20% of your time you will help keep the ERP data clean, making sure that the integration process is smooth, and the new data is homogenous across all RES entities, that the newly acquired and integrated entities utilize the same data governance processes and that manual processes are duly automated.
You will be updating the stakeholders weekly on the above activities and progress, using extensively MS Excel.
We would love to talk to you if you have many of the following:
• BS/BA in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Computer Science
• Functional experience working with an ERP tool (Oracle/NetSuite)
• Experience with Tableau, MS Power BI or other Business Intelligence tool
Who is RES: We are the nations largest and most experienced provider of ecological restoration and water resource solutions. To date, we have restored over 294 stream miles and 58,000 wetland acres, in addition to conserving and preserving 9,100 acres of endangered species habitats. RES operations include planting over 14,000,000 restorative trees and reducing over 250 tons of polluting nutrients. RES ecological solutions enable a balance of economic development and ecological sustainability.
Our culture: Working for RES means having a career that truly makes an impact and a job that helps make nature and communities better. Our people share a deep interest and passion for sustainability and ecological restoration. As an ever-growing company, we cultivate entrepreneurship, flexibility, and collaboration while taking a bold approach to project development. We foster a team environment while enriching individual growth.
Our people: explore our employees profiles here.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
RES is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
For Remote Systems Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Systems Data Analyst Roles
Data Analytics Assistant (Entry Level) at E – Center Business Sales
• *Hiring ASAP**
Full time and Part time hours available!
Training for this position will be done at the following schedule: Monday through Friday: 6:30am – 3:00pm EST
We are seeking an entry-level Analytics Assistant with excellent communication and computer skills to become an integral part of our team. In this role you will assist in the analysis of data from our call center in order to increase efficiency and revenue within the company. Strong proficiency of Microsoft Excel is needed and knowledge of Microsoft Access is helpful. This is a full-time position with payrate starting at $16 per hour. For full-time, you will also be eligible to receive a full benefits package including: insurance benefits, 401K with company match, paid vacation and sick time, and paid holidays.
Regular schedule options are as follows (Eastern Standard Time):
Monday through Friday: 7:00am – 3:30pm EST
Monday through Wednesday: 7:00am – 3:30pm EST, Saturday: 6:00am – 2:30pm EST, Sunday: 9:00am – 5:30pm EST
Monday through Friday: 7:00am – 11:00am EST
Monday through Wednesday: 7:00am – 11:00am EST, Saturday: 6:00am – 2:30pm EST, Sunday: 9:00am – 5:30pm EST
• Convert data from clients into callable lists
• Analyze and maintain call lists & files and use data to better understand trends and increase efficiency, while ensuring compliance is maintained
• Communicate findings clearly to management
• Work on multiple platforms to perform quantitative analysis
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (i.e. logic statements, cell referencing, pivot tables, etc.)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Access helpful
• Strong computer skills and ability to learn new systems as needed
• Previous experience in analysis or related field preferred
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Ability to work and communicate well in team environment
For Remote Data Analytics Assistant (Entry Level) roles, visit Remote Data Analytics Assistant (Entry Level) Roles
NEST Data Analyst at Rice University
Special Instructions to Applicants : All interested applicants must attach a cover letter and a resume in the Supporting Documents section of the application in a PDF format . Please note that the applicant tracking system does not convert attachments in Word format successfully.
The Rice360 Institute for Global Health Technologies, at Rice University, through its innovative research and education programs develops highly effective, low-cost technology solutions that address critical healthcare challenges in low-resource communities, as well as a cadre of future leaders to continue to innovate and implement solutions. The Neonatal Essential Solutions and Technologies (NEST360) alliance has developed a NEST program model to enable quality, comprehensive newborn care in hospitals in sub-Saharan Africa. In partnership with the NEST360 international group of engineers, physicians, health experts and entrepreneurs from the United States, the United Kingdom, and sub-Saharan Africa, Rice360 has launched the NEST program in Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya and Nigeria
The NEST360 Data Analyst, under the supervision of the NEST360 Director of Quality Improvement Systems and Rice360 faculty co-directors and NEST360 co-PIs Dr. Rebecca Richards-Kortum and Dr. Maria Oden, will provide analysis, visualization, and reporting on patient, hospital, and country-level data for NEST360’s “data for action” initiatives. The aim is to support country teams, Ministry of Health officials, hospital administrators, doctors, and nurses in Kenya, Malawi, Nigeria, and Tanzania to use data effectively for actions to reduce newborn mortality.
The ideal candidate has significant experience working in R–preferably within global health and international development in Africa and/or maternal, neonatal and child health programs–, with a demonstrated record of accomplishment in successfully managing large datasets with academic, government or private sector partners.
• Participates in the design, planning and implementation of research projects and data analysis
• Identifies, locates and obtains data / information
• Utilizes statistical software to quantify data
• Designs database models
• Builds automated reporting solutions
• Manipulates and cleans-up data
• Completes data analysis
• Reports research findings
• Ensures information presented is valid and accurate
• Develops presentations and reports
• Performs all other duties as assigned
• This is not a research position. This position focuses on providing high quality analysis and reports to NEST country teams and hospitals (hospital managers, doctors, nurses, and biomedical technicians) to support them in using data for action.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Three (3) years or more experience in data analysis, data visualization, and report generation using R.
• Knowledge of statistical software packages, including STATA, Python and R
• Advanced proficiency with R programming for report generation, data visualization, and data manipulation and analysis
• Knowledge of software statistical packages such as Stata, SAS, Python R, or HLM
• Excellent analytical and research skills
• Ability to build reports
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills including proofreading
• Excellent presentation skills
• Master’s degree of higher in biostatistics, statistics, computer science, data science, health informatics, epidemiology or other relevant field of study
• Experience in maternal and child health programs
• Experience working in sub-Saharan Africa
• Advanced proficiency in statistical analysis.
• Knowledge of various R statistical software packages, such as shiny, markdown, ggplot2, plotly, dygraphs, dplyr, and/or stats
• Experience working with large datasets (e.g., cleaning, wrangling, manipulating, labelling variables clearly, making codebooks, storing, saving, etc.)
• Experience maintaining and awareness of data security, including understand the basics of responsible data use and storage and access implications specific to the NEST context.
• Experience designing clear and accurate data reports that show case relevant information, are clear to people from a range of backgrounds, and are understandable when stand-alone.
• Experience bringing someone else’s designs to a successful end-product.
• Experience balancing requests from multiple interested parties
• Experience with iterative design, i.e., can meet multiple small deadlines on the way to the big deadline.
• Experience in UX design or human factors, especially in terms of varying levels of data literacy.
• Ability to effectively work in a team environment, with active participation, follow-through and excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and negotiation skills
• Excellent critical thinking skills and high comfort level making independent decisions
• Ability to work under deadline with flexibility, tact, good judgment, discretion, and take initiative
• Excellent cross-cultural skills, with demonstrated sensitivity to low resource settings
• Fluency in English
• Strong interest in decolonizing global health.
• Must demonstrate support for Rice360 Core Values: Innovation, Equity, Community, Integrity, Accountability, Empowerment and Transformation
Rice University is an Equal Opportunity Employer with commitment to diversity at all levels, and considers for employment qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Current Rice University COVID policies, which include vaccination, face mask, testing, gatherings, occupancy limits, and travel policies can be found here: https://coronavirus.rice.edu/policies
For Remote NEST Data Analyst roles, visit Remote NEST Data Analyst Roles
Sr. Data Analyst at HopSkipDrive
Who you are
You are looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. You are inspired by our vision and the opportunity to define a new category in an incredibly fast-growing market. You are excited to learn, grow and collaborate so we can achieve our mission of creating opportunity for all through mobility.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that challenges require different approaches, unique perspectives and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
As a Senior Data Analyst you will be a part of the core business intelligence team. You will apply your data analysis skills and business acumen to improve operational processes and impact business outcomes as defined by product roadmaps and company initiatives.
What you’ll do
• Scope and develop data products in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders. For example: create clean data sources, build dashboards, evaluate product experiments.
• Perform in depth analysis to understand business dynamics, with a particular focus on the enterprise side of the HopSkipDrive marketplace.
• Build and improve on existing reporting, thus empowering coworkers to make informed decisions and track their performance.
• Model and advocate for data best practices outside of the Business Intelligence team.
• Utilize your understanding of Enterprise businesses to provide relevant insights to HopSkipDrive’s client facing teams (Sales, Marketing, Client Operations) in order to help them achieve their business performance goals.
• Create training materials and conduct data trainings that empower coworkers to use data to better perform at their roles.
• Add to the diverse perspectives on the current team
• Ensure data is used ethically.
• Attend daily cross functional team meetings.
What you bring
• A passion to work in a data-driven culture with modern self-service data tools.
• 4 years experience using modern tools for data wrangling, reporting, and visualization.
• 2 years experience in Enterprise or Education focused businesses.
• Data investigation skills to uncover actionable insights.
• Experience with business modeling and workflows.
• Technical proficiency in Tableau, Excel, Google Sheets, and SQL.
• A love of learning.
• Strong communication skills are a must, especially story-telling with data.
• Ability to thrive under uncertain or changing circumstances.
• Agile development and start-up experience preferred.
• A Data Science background is a plus.
For Remote Sr. Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Sr. Data Analyst Roles
Data Analyst at Mosquito Hunters –
Quick Apply Full-time Contract 9 hours ago Full Job Description Data Analyst II The Data Analyst serves as technical expert on assigned areas applications, including code, interfaces and data flows.
Responsible for development and maintenance of application programs & interfaces; coordinates with project teams and business analysts to translate detailed specifications into new or enhanced application solutions Demonstrates command of multiple programming languages, basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage, and interfacing Maintains peer relationships across IT areas (infrastructure, operations, COE, etc.
) to support effective implementations Criteria &
Full system development life cycle hands-on
analysis, designing, coding, testing, performance tuning and documentation Experience with process quality methodology Excellent written and verbal communication skills Analytic, creative, and business focused problem solver Demonstrated leadership in all areas of business analysis, including client interaction, process design, requirements management and functional design Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related technical discipline or equivalent 4-7 years of IT program development experience or equivalent Job Types:
Contract, Full-time Pay:
00 – $40.
00 per hour Schedule:
8 hour shift Ability to commute/relocate:
Houston, TX 77056:
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
3 years (Required) IT Program Development:
4 years (Required) Work Location:
One location Quick Apply.
Estimated Salary: $20 to $28 per hour based on qualifications.
For Remote Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Data Analyst Roles
IT Data Analysis at Vuesol Technologies Inc
“Description/Comment: Manages key elements of one or more operational information and data projects. Assists in the gathering and evaluation of data. Evaluates data by interpretation, drawing practical conclusions from it and communicating data analysis results. Delivers on responsibilities for Sprint deliverables, when required. Guides stakeholders in understanding analyses / outcomes and using them. Helps the business find the right answer to solve their business problems; determines feasible solutions contributing to the development of new business models. Influential at team level through oral presentations, business cases and investment proposals. Works under broad guidance and supervision by Manager / Team Lead for complex activities.
dditional Job Details: New graduate to assist with Segment Data Architecture work. Job Description: The Solution Data Architect ensures that projects and products deliver cost effective, sustainable data solutions that align with Shell’s strategic direction. The Solution Data Architect will be expected to develop data models and other artefacts plus influence design decisions throughout the software development lifecycle. Key deliverables include the Solution Architecture High Level Design covering all necessary data models, matrices, diagrams, controls, and architectural guidance to detail the solution’s data design and enable its physical implementation. The Solution Data Architect will need to collaborate with the Segment Data Architect to understand the bigger picture driving the segment, leverage and contribute towards Enterprise artefacts, and deliver in accordance to the strategic guidance and enterprise standards. The role requires a hands-on approach to data design including specialist knowledge of technologies involved in the implementation of data-based solutions. Primary Accountabilities • Works with Business Analysts, Data Analysts, and Business SME’s to determine the solutions data scope by understanding the business data requirements driving the solution. • Works with the Solution Architect to design the end-to-end solution data flows (e.g. API’s) sourcing data from architecturally approved sources (masters) and highlighting any gaps. • Works with Analysts, SME’s and Architects to assess data sources and their suitability for the solution. This includes profiling data to infer and communicate pertinent facts about users, systems and data quality from the data sets. • Designs conceptual and logical data models to support the business requirements. • Uses the logical data model as basis of delivering physical data models or message formats. Works with Software and Data Engineers to ensure they are implemented as designed. Where possible produces DDL for the build of data stores. • Ensures that physical models meet all functional requirements and provides input on non-functional aspects such as sizing, performance and scalability. • Creates or validates mapping of data across sources, based on data content. • Works with the business to determine and document the applicable data quality standards that the data used in the solution needs to adhere to. • Works closely with Data Owners to support data quality improvement exercises. • Works with other Architects to understand and document interaction between data and applications to determine current and future systems or records and resulting integration requirements. • Works with Process Architect and Business Analysts to understand the relevant business processes, and document relationship between process and data to ensure we know what roles create, update, consume and delete data throughout its lifecycle, both as-is and to-be. • Ensures all applicable data policies (segregation of duties, business controls, data access controls, legislation, etc.) are understood and adhered to. Proactively designs to meet these requirements. • Drives and manages the development (and maintenance) of all solution data architecture metadata using Enterprise Tooling and exposing metadata via Data Catalogues. • Works across teams to identify existing data designs, patterns, tools or techniques that may facilitate or expedite delivery. • Ensures solution data architecture artifacts are created in accordance to data architecture standards. • Works with Segment Data Architect to align on the bigger picture driving the Segment. • Collaborates with the Segment Data Architect to leverage and contribute to enterprise artefacts ensuring that the solution data architecture is implemented in alignment with the segment strategy.
For Remote IT Data Analysis roles, visit Remote IT Data Analysis Roles
Sales & Marketing Data Analyst at RectorSeal
RectorSeal is seeking a Sales & Marketing Business Analyst to lead the data culture change, with a focus on Sales and Marketing analytics. The scope of analytics will be broad, including analyzing sales trends, creating pricing supply & demand models, measuring ROI of promotions, quantifying effectiveness of marketing campaigns, implementing cross-sell / upsell models, , just to name a few. The goal is to maximally leverage the company’s data to drive insights and build predictive & prescriptive data models to make better business decisions. This role will require an office presence 2-3 times per week.
RectorSeal manufactures and/or distributes a variety of chemical and mechanical products for the HVAC, electrical, and plumbing industries. For over 80 years, RectorSeal’s customers have depended on us for quality products with excellent value, shipped to them in a timely manner. This passion for excellent customer service is the reason RectorSeal has been growing at a very fast pace. You will be part of a historic growth story underway at RectorSeal and will have the opportunity to influence business outcomes in a very real and tangible way. If you’re intrigued, please apply!
Compensation Package: Annual Bonus Targets, 401K with contribution matching, ESOP, Health, Vision, Dental, PTO.
• Assess pricing requests (PARs) for effectiveness and ROI
• Perform margin analysis & design of promotions to present to marketing for consideration
• Collaborate with the sales team, senior management and suppliers to analyze, develop and implement pricing and promotion strategies for various product lines
• Create and maintain reporting metrics for current and potential promotional activity
• Deliver informed decisions about the appropriate price points for various products based on the analysis of internal and external market data as well as customer purchase trends.
• Develop impact analysis models of price change and strategy decisions for internal customers to ensure margins meet business objectives and strategies
• Support the development of rebate programs for distributors and buying groups
• Provide new product information, SKU reports, and verification of active items
• Assist in SKU management and identify underperforming products and help to target SKUs for deletion
• Leverage and contribute to SQL database (in conjunction with IT DBAs) to optimize data sets for general sales analytics, to be visualized and shared via Microsoft PowerBI
• Leverage code-light software platforms to design and implement predictive ML models to assist sales team with cross-sell/upsell activities
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned, related to data analytics
• Data Science or Data Analytics Bootcamp or program certification
• Experience with J.D. Edwards or other ERP
• Experience with code-light analytics programs (e.g., Alteryx, RapidMiner)
• Experience with visualization programs (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Domo, Looker)
• Knowledge of machine learning principles and advanced statistics
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business / Engineering / Statistics / Mathematics / Economics / Computer Science; or other related degree with strong quantitative emphasis
• 2+ years of work experience in a Marketing / Consulting / Business Analyst / Data Science role
• Mastery solving complex business problems involving a heavy amount of analytics
RectorSeal, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of CSW Industrials, Inc. [NASDAQ: CSWI], is a leading provider of quality solutions for the professional trades serving heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC/R), plumbing, electrical, and construction markets. For more information about RectorSeal’s innovative products and brands that increase efficiency and improve reliability, please visit www.RectorSeal.com
RectorSeal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For Remote Sales & Marketing Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Sales & Marketing Data Analyst Roles