Data Analyst at Deloitte
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? An industry solutions professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Data Analyst, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work You’ll Do/Responsibilities
This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced team that plays a key role in the overall success of our organization through technology enablement. You’ll play a critical part in driving our technology vision forward and ensuring that we execute across multiple initiatives.
As a part of the US (United States) Strategy & Analytics Offering Portfolio, the AI (Artificial Intelligence) & Data Operations offering provides managed AI, Intelligent Automation, and Data DevOps services across the advise-implement-operate spectrum.
• A minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer, from experimentation and prototyping to deployment.
• Experience with machine learning and deep learning modeling in one or more of the following areas: anomaly detection, forecasting, causal inference, NLP, data mining or content analysis.
• Proficient in software engineering and skillful hands-on implementation with Python and Pyspark.
• Experience in design, implementation, and delivery of scalable build/test/release agile software development cycle.
• Proficient with machine learning and deep learning packages and framework.
• Experienced with big data technologies, such as Hadoop and Spark for large scale datasets. Well-versed in SQL languages.
• Ability to communicate effectively (written and spoken).
• Ability to work with the multi-location development teams and self-manage own work.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
For Remote Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Data Analyst Roles
Corporate Real Estate, Data Analyst at CBRE
Corporate Real Estate, Data Analyst
Areas of Interest
Data & Analytics, Workplace Strategy
Remote – US – Remote – US – United States of America
Responsible for ensuring the business makes better decisions through collection and usage of data. Ensures business data and analysis requirements are met by properly applying data concepts, including data structures, collection and cleansing, and structured and unstructured data analysis and reporting. Ability to collect, analyze, manipulate, and report on CBRE data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Become familiar with core business, operations and services provided by CBRE.
Interpret data, workflow, user, or stakeholders’ inputs, documents, and analyze results.
Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
Communicate key insights and findings to project teams.
Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve processes, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
Understand capabilities and limitations of systems and database concepts.
Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
Create and maintain reports, dashboards, and/or supporting processes using SDLC methodology.
Perform quality assurance.
Filter and normalize data by reviewing data, reports, dashboards, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems.
Report on common sources of technical issues or questions, and make recommendations.
Work with project teams to prioritize business and information needs.
Help design, document, and maintain system processes.
Performs ad-hoc, strategic analysis of structured and unstructured data across multiple data sources, reflecting global real estate markets and the operations of real estate assets.
Defines data requirements and gathers and validates information, using judgment and statistical tests.
Identifies and troubleshoots data integration and integrity issues in cooperation with the appropriate CBRE business units; Designs work flows and procedures.
Other Duties as Assigned
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from top tier school in computer science, math, engineering or related field with a minimum of 3 years of experience in quantitative analysis, data modeling, reporting, relational database tools, data warehousing, database architecture, and SQL, SAS and/or SPSS including 2-3 years technical experience in software development, machine learning or statistical analysis, data engineering and data visualization related work.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques
Technical expertise in techniques regarding data models and database design development
Sound knowledge of and experience with reporting/dashboarding packages, ie: PowerBI, Tableau, Datastudio, SSRS, Plx, etc.
Strong knowledge of databases (MS SQL, BigQuery, etc)
Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Effective analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Familiarity with IWMS /CAFM Systems such as TRIRIGA or SpaceIQ/ARCHIBUS preferred.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
•Colorado Residents: CBRE carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, and experience. The minimum salary for the Data Analyst position is $80,000 annually [or $36.46 per hour] and the maximum salary for the Data Analyst position is $125,000 annually [or $64.90 per hour]. The compensation that is offered to a successful candidate will depend on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. Successful candidates will also be eligible for a discretionary bonus based on CBRE’s applicable benefit program.
CBRE is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
NOTE: An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing.
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)
For Remote Corporate Real Estate, Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Corporate Real Estate, Data Analyst Roles
Data Analyst – Tax at Boston Consulting Group
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As the Data Analyst – Tax, you will work closely with members of the Global Tax Team to gather data points, refine the data, and develop visualizations that unlock power insights for the team.
To achieve these results, the Data Analyst – Tax will primarily work alongside 3-5 high-performing, talented individuals, located in our different Tax Team locations (mainly London, Madrid, Stockholm, New Delhi and Boston).
In particular, this person will be responsible for:
• Collaborating with sub teams to identify and execute analytics projects
• Gathering data from multiple sources and creating workflows to automate data preparation
• Assisting the Mobility Tax team with creation of reports and analytics relating to Business Traveler and Remote Working Staff out of BCG’s Mobility Compliance Risk Tracking technology (Equus Pinpoint). This will involve extensive collaboration with internal and external developers and our Software Product Owner to further develop the tool to best fit organizational behavior and policies
• Support for Transfer Pricing team in collation of data for corporate tax audits and helping to maintain and improve documentation to meet compliance requirements alongside other transfer pricing projects
• Improving existing tax compliance processes by automating and digitalizing manual excel based processes
• Performing data comparison analytics
• Reviewing current visualizations and identify areas of improvement and implement for stakeholders
YOU’RE GOOD AT
• Excellent data analytics and problem-solving skills
• Using tools such as Tableau / Alteryx
• Delivers high-quality, accurate results and has high level of attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and strong interpersonal skills
• Experience of working as part of project delivery team (either in prior role or at educational level)
• Ideally, has experience of working with tax and/or accounting products (not mandatory)
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• Experience in Data Analytics or as a Tax or Accounting Analyst
• Minimum Years of Experience: 2-3 years
• Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, Accounting, Finance, or Tax
• Experience using analytical tools (Tableau/Alteryx)
• Strong analytical skills with detail orientation
• Knowledge of Equus Pinpoint and Corptax preferred but not mandatory
YOU’LL WORK WITH
Members of our finance team are responsible for preserving the intellectual capital, assets, and integrity of BCG. We make a decisive impact on the firm’s direction, performance, and risk-management models. Finance jobs include accounting and reporting, planning and analysis, tax and treasury, financial systems, payroll, and executive compensation.
For Remote Data Analyst – Tax roles, visit Remote Data Analyst – Tax Roles
Data Analyst at Bankprov
After nearly 200 years in the business, we want to be more than just your average bank. With a tech-driven mindset, we sought to challenge the status quo of the traditional banking world and deliver a better, “future-ready” banking experience for our clients.
In 2020, we rebranded to BankProv, a tech-enabled commercial bank that offers adaptive and scalable business banking solutions to niche markets like Banking-as-a-Service, Cryptocurrency and renewable energy. We work side-by-side with some of the most innovative fin-tech companies around the world to offer next-gen banking solutions like custom API integrations and our 24/7 payment network, ProvXchange. We’re also one of only a few banks in the country offering full-service banking solutions for crypto-related businesses.
BankProv is an EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) company. We share an entrepreneurial spirit, we’re curious, we embrace change, and we’re harnessing the power of our collective genius to create the future of banking. As we continue to grow and expand our presence, both nationally and digitally, we’re looking for individuals interested in learning and growing with us.
The Data Analyst plays an important role in the organization by performing a variety of activities directly related to the organization’s data related functions. The Data Analyst drives insights with various stakeholders from business leaders to managers and teams to design and provide data solutions to meet the growing needs of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and develop the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
• Identify data inefficiencies and areas to create, automate, and develop reports and tools
• Develop and implement the data management and governance processes and program
• Collaborate with internal data owners to assess current and future business requirements as it relates to data governance and implement the necessary changes in the data governance program
• Interact with key stakeholders across the organization to promote adherence to best practices and standards as defined in the data governance program
• Be the administrator/subject matter expert on data governance
• Provide support and guidance to data owners in the tasks of cataloging and curating data to support the organization’s data strategy
• Work independently and with team members to understand database structure and business processes
• Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
• Train end users on new reports, dashboards, and the data governance solution
• Performs additional duties as required
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Motivated by BankProv’s mission in creating a seamless support experience for our customer base
• Prior Database Administrator (DBA) knowledge with Oracle, SQL, etc
• Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency
• Strong knowledge of and experience designing reports and dashboards with reporting packages/BI tools
• Ability to be a flexible, collaborative teammate who can deliver both high level explanations of complex problems and dive into solving complex problems
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Management, Economics, Finance or Statistic
• 1-3+ years of data management experience
• 1-3+ years of experience with reporting tools of Power BI
• Experience in financial services preferred
• Experience in data governance a plus
• Experience supporting business operations in an analytics capacity
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For Remote Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Data Analyst Roles
Data Analyst at Medasource
Position: Data Analyst, Quality Reporting & Performance Analysis
Location: Boston, MA (2 days on site)
Duration: 6 Month Contract
The Data Analyst, Quality Reporting and Performance Analysis is responsible for the measurement and improvement of quality, safety, and value across Dana-Farber’s full scope of services. The Analyst collects, interprets, and presents Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) data, which includes metrics in areas such as patient safety, infection control, blood product utilization, patient experience, patient volume, and utilization of services. The Analyst collaborates closely with team members in Quality and Patient Safety to ensure the integrity and quality of all data prior to dissemination. The Analyst also collaborates with Institute stakeholders and works as an integral member of multiple teams – including but not limited to Clinical Operations and Business Analytics (COBA), Clinical and Operational Leadership, Nursing Quality, Inpatient Leadership, Clinical Laboratory, and Imaging – to accurately display and interpret quality data to meet a multitude of needs throughout the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 1 year of experience in data analytics, quality, and performance improvement; experience in a healthcare setting is preferred.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft suite.
• Knowledge of data management, analysis, and visualization and related business intelligence tools such as tableau.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present data to key stakeholders throughout the institute.
• Project management, data management, and or information systems experience preferred.
• Utilize existing reports and departmental resources to collect data for all reporting needs.
• Analyze and validate data in preparation of internal dashboards and external reporting submissions.
• Provide quantitative and qualitative support to any ongoing quality improvement projects and support regular data updates to various committees.
• Serve as technical expert to compile, clean, analyze, and validate data related to assigned projects.
• Assess gaps, errors, and or unusual results in data.
What’s In It For You:
Located in Boston and the surrounding communities, our client is a leader in life changing breakthroughs in cancer research and patient care. We are united in our mission of conquering cancer, HIV/AIDS and related diseases. We strive to create an inclusive, diverse, and equitable environment where we provide compassionate and comprehensive care to patients of all backgrounds, and design programs to promote public health particularly among high-risk and underserved populations. We conduct groundbreaking research that advances treatment, we educate tomorrow’s physician/researchers, and we work with amazing partners, including other Harvard Medical School-affiliated hospitals.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 – $50.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
Senior Data Analyst at Perch Energy
Perch Energy is a whole new kind of energy company that makes it easy for businesses and consumers to access clean energy and reduce their carbon footprint. Like our affiliate company, BlueWave Solar, we believe business can be a force for good: We’re on a mission to make clean energy options more accessible, more affordable, and more equitable for all.
This position is not your average complete this report analytics position. The opportunity is to increase client/customer engagement with easy-to-use analytics that answer complex questions, allowing the user to have a conversation with the data. The person in this position will work to define, implement, and improve Perch Energy analytics offerings across multiple and future product lines. As part of your application, we’d like to review highlights from your portfolio of past projects.
Who You Are
• Data Rock Star: Knowledgeable in databases, warehouses, and BI/Visualization Solutions – i.e., Tableau, Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server Experience recommended.
• Visualization Specialist: You have a love of creative visualizations that help customers see and understand their data.
• Customer-Centric: Experience owning customer engagements and providing standard methodology advice. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to handle expectations and customer demands
• Problem Solver: You love seeking the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution. You partner with customers to drive business change and implement end to end solutions as a trusted technical advisor.
• Good Communicator: Ability to translate knowledge across diverse industries and situations and present proposals and solutions to business users of all levels. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Energetic and Creative: Energy and passion are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your exciting angles and quality work.
• Advanced Tableau visualization and report
• SQL experience within a redshift/postgres environment
• ETL experience using SQL and tools like Fivetran and dbt
• 3+ years’ experience
What does it mean to be a Percher?
It means you want a day job that makes a differenceand you’re all in on building extraordinary products that get us there. It means you think big. Act fast. Assume value. And it means you can count on us to look out for you while you do itin a place you can find your tribe.
Benefits that help you live your best life
Looking out for you means looking out for the whole person you arefrom health and financial wellbeing to awesome benefits for work-life balance, such as:
• Medical, dental & visionstay healthy and perceptive
• Stock options & 401K prepare for the future
• Life insurance, short and long-term disabilityplan for the unexpected
• Health savings account (HSA) matchget pre-tax saving coverage
• Unlimited paid time offtake time to fuel up
Perch is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and will do so by actively seeking to hire and promote diverse individuals throughout the company. Providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment is critical to our identity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, handicap (disability), sexual orientation, gender identity/ or expression, genetics, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, military status or obligation, or other protected status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For Remote Senior Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Senior Data Analyst Roles
Data Analyst – Hiring Immediately at Point32Health
This position is a key role in the Corporate Data and Analytics organization, responsible for the use of analytic tools and processes to unlock the value of data to help improve the wellbeing of our diverse members. The position will work in a nimble and supportive environment to use clinical data, member demographics, Social Determinants of Health and other unique datasets to support the wellbeing of vulnerable populations.
• Use analytic mindset in collaboration with stakeholders to find and solve problems (Who? What? Why?)
• Respect for the sensitive nature of clinical data, data integrity and quality, and work is done in the most efficient and concise manner possible.
• Creativity in the integration of non-medical factors such as Social Determinants of Health, demographic information and environmental data to find and address disparities within our population.
• Manage timelines, communicate risks and barriers, document processes and methodologies, and share your experiences with the team.
• Promote continuous improvement within the analytics community to share expertise, work collaboratively, document work processes.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Bachelor’s degree in an analytics related field
• Online analytic bootcamps/certifications
EXPERIENCE (0-2 with technical degree, 2-4 without a technical degree):
• Demonstrated experience with the aggregation, validation and analysis of complex data
• Comfort with data exploration to understand, document and appropriately use data
• Demonstrated ability with verbal and written dissemination of technical methodologies and ideas
• Intermediate programming skills (e.g., SAS, SQL, R, Python, Alteryx, Tableau) with an ability to learn new software packages as needed
• Strong written and oral communication skills to communicate with stakeholders, document methodologies, and communicate within the analytics community
• Ability to understand and evaluate datasets to conduct meaningful analyses
• Manage tasks independently, take ownership of responsibilities and meet deadlines
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be able to work under normal office conditions and work from home as needed.
• Work may require simultaneous use of a telephone/headset and PC/keyboard and sitting for extended durations.
• May be needed to contribute beyond the standard work schedule.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Please note: As of January 18, 2022, all employees — including remote employees — must be fully vaccinated. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Point32Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better health care experience to everyone in our communities. Building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find their version of healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.
At Point32Health, we’re working to reshape the world of health care by pushing past the status quo and delivering even more to the diverse communities we serve: more innovation, more access, more support, and healthier lives. And we want people like you on our side to make it even better.
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Point32Health. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Senior IT Data Analyst at SonicJobs
A Kforce client in Boston, MA is looking for a Senior IT Data Analyst.
• Senior IT Data Analyst will be gathering business requirements and translating them to data solutions; Effectively defining use cases and simplifying complex concepts
• Define user stories and validate the impact of changes to datasets and data models; Apply knowledge of agile methodologies and practices.
• As a Senior IT Data Analyst, you will be able to independently wrangle our datasets to obtain valuable insights
• Understand and communicate sophisticated concepts effectively to a variety of audiences; Passion for continuous learning, mastering of new skills, and keeping up with latest trends
• SQL data extraction
• Data experience at the enterprise level
• Strong data analysis and data profiling skills and can define robust test scenarios
• Familiarity with Jira/Jira Align is a big plus
• Great communication skills
• Team player
• Curiosity based focus/data environment and tools
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
For Remote Senior IT Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Senior IT Data Analyst Roles
Reference Data Analyst at Wellington Management Company, LLP
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours.
About the Role
The Reference Data Team is currently seeking a Reference Data Analyst to play a key role, deliver solutions to our business partners, solve complex problems, and strive to advance and sustain a world-class Reference Data platform. The Reference Data Analyst will be part of the Infrastructure Design & Solutions Team within the Investment Services and Technology (InvesTech) organization. A mission of the organization is to design and develop a cohesive program, with an end-to-end view of the investment process, which brings technology and operations together to deliver better, more efficient outcomes for our clients and business partners. The Reference Data Team is responsible for a several operational tasks, maintaining data quality and providing support to colleagues around the globe on reference data inquiries. The team is responsible for leveraging multiple data vendors to generate a best of breed data representation of thousands of attributes across millions of Organizations and Instruments.
Assist in the creation of instruments, as requested by Investors and Trading
Timely, accurate, and thorough support of complex and routine reference data inquiries
Work closely with Portfolio Management, Investment Compliance, Trading, and Legal to understand new security purchases and validate client permissibility and regulatory restrictions
Engage with business partners at different levels of the organization to gather and document requirements
Develop a deep understanding of internal systems and related datasets to help with solution design as well as handling support issues
Identify opportunities and lead efforts to increase productivity, implement process improvements, develop scalability, improve data quality, and augment controls
Identification, ownership, and resolution of business and systems issues, with internal Technology experts, data vendors, brokers, and internal data consumers
Execute daily validation and initiation procedures, ensuring the integrity and consistency of data across multiple platforms
Work across project teams and with internal stakeholders to define, document, and test requirements for system enhancements, enforcing high standards and data governance
Collaborate with the Development, QA, and Support teams to refine architecture and build out supporting infrastructure for rollout of new capabilities
Work closely with colleagues in the UK and APAC to field queries across regions in an effort to provide uninterrupted global coverage
Identify key reference data and client permissibility language in official source documentation (offering documents/Prospectus)
Create data mapping and validation rules
Provide hands-on analysis for support issues and assist with user training
Bachelor’s degree with relevant operational, analytical, or financial experience
Exhibits a proactive nature and approach to learning, problem identification and problem resolution
Thoroughness, attention to detail and the ability to think and work independently and within a team environment
Strong organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
Collaborative personality who enjoys problem solving
Intellectual curiosity and interest to learn independently and from peers
Strong interpersonal skills, with a sense of diplomacy and humor to deal with often competing initiatives and needs
Desire to succeed and the ability to self-motivate and motivate others
Ability to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, business-critical and team oriented-environment
Effective communication and technical skills in order to bridge the business and technical requirements of role
Experience with gathering functional requirements, developing specifications, test plans and test executions
Experience analyzing data in relational or hierarchical structure, and capturing data logic in pseudo code or programming language, is a huge plus
Understanding of data flows and systems utilization of Instrument and Organization reference data
Experience in financial industry with understanding of Fixed Income, Equity, FX, and Derivative instruments is a plus
Experience with Bloomberg and other market data providers, is a plus
Knowledge of Service-Now is a plus
Experience with data querying and analysis tools such as SQL, Python, Postman, and Tableau are beneficial
Post-graduate or professional qualification (eg, CFA), or progress towards one, is a plus
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That’s ok. If you believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply and welcome a chance to review your background. We are dedicated to building and maintaining a diversified workforce and considering a broad array of candidates with a variety of skill, workplace experiences, and backgrounds.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at .
For Remote Reference Data Analyst roles, visit Remote Reference Data Analyst Roles
Data Enablement Lead Analyst at Boston Consulting Group
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Be part of a team that is transforming BCG into a bionic company! We are building a centralized Business Intelligence & Analytics function that will simplify and automate information delivery—providing advanced insights and analysis to support decision making. To date, the team has launched and operationalized several global-scale products and dashboards, enhancing how our leaders engage in information to manage the business. The next wave of digital reporting is underway which will help to unlock further value for BCG’s leadership and functions with best in class business intelligence and analytics.
The Business Intelligence & Analytics Enablement Lead will work as an integral part of an Agile team leading innovation on new digital solutions and products that deliver insights and analytics that help BCG’s leadership make informed and better decisions. The role will work closely with the product owner and stakeholders to analyze business data for insights and build predictive models that guide leadership decisions. You will help to creatively solve BCG’s most challenging problems in developing and operationalizing business critical analytics at scale. The ideal candidate will have outstanding hands-on experience, strong collaborative and execution capabilities, excellent communication skills, a practical and flexible mindset, high attention to detail and work quality, and robust understanding of business matters.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
Business and analytic skills
• Identifying opportunities to solve business problems and improve operations using data, analytics, and predictive models
• Translating business objectives into quantifiable performance metrics to evaluate existing solutions and estimate the impact of new data-driven solutions
• Structuring analytics projects into a logical series of Agile stories that explore the data, engineer features, evaluate various algorithms/models, and identify the best solutions using quantifiable metrics and data science best practices
• Working closely with data engineers to identify required data sources, operationalizing data pipelines, and ensuring compliance with data governance and security requirements
• Partnering with data analysts and visualization experts to create dashboards and reports that enable stakeholders to quickly and easily use data insights and model predictions to make timely business decisions
• Establishing best practices that accelerate analytics projects by improving efficiency and encouraging the re-use of existing technologies, frameworks, infrastructure, etc
Communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
• Works positively and collaboratively with others and within team; builds strong and lasting relationships; can partner effectively with team members in multiple time zones
• Constructively challenges business on assumptions and goals; asks questions that effectively lead to deeper understanding; pushes thinking of business partners and redirects poor business assumptions
• Develops practical and acceptable compromises when negotiating; adapts style to changing situations and audiences with tact, poise and patience
• Demonstrates persistence to drive change and improvement
• Operates with a transparent mindset, communicating clearly and openly both with stakeholders at different levels of the organization
• Experience working in a fast-paced global company, with a diverse team of both technical and functional backgrounds located in multiple time zones
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• Undergraduate degree in a field linked to data science, business intelligence, or related field is required; advanced degree is preferred
• 7+ years relevant industry experience, focus on analytics, business intelligence, etc., preferred
• Experience in core data science activities (one or more of the following):
• Extracting data from SQL and Non-SQL data stores
• Data cleansing, wrangling, and feature engineering
• Exploratory data analysis
• Data visualization and reporting
• Basic unsupervised and supervised machine learning algorithms
• Programming and/or scripting experience preferred:
• General programming languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc
• Data science languages and frameworks: SQL, Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, etc
• Data visualization and reporting: Tableau, Power BI, Adobe Analytics, etc
• Previous experience working in a global organization or professional services firm is preferred
• Knowledge of Financial concepts preferred
• Experience working with Agile development methodologies and ceremonies
YOU’LL WORK WITH
BCG’s information technology group collaboratively delivers the latest digital technologies that enable our consultants to lead and our business to grow. For our IT jobs, we seek individuals with expertise in the areas of IT infrastructure, application development, business systems, collaborative and social technologies, information security, and project leadership.
Candidates should be aware that BCG currently maintains a policy requiring all US & Canada based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. BCG is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.
For Remote Data Enablement Lead Analyst roles, visit Remote Data Enablement Lead Analyst Roles