Principal Cloud Software Engineer at Veritone
We are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
But the key to us being successful in our mission isn’t just about nailing the technology. It’s about hiring talented people who can help us make a quantifiable impact in the world. We’re growing our world-class team, and that’s where you come in.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Develop deployment pipelines that reliably and efficiently deploy code to Veritone’s environments
Develop tools to improve the efficiency, quality, observability, and usability of Veritone’s internal pipelines, and tools
Work closely with software development teams to design, develop, and maintain software.
Independently design and develop tools to aid operations and automation, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver innovative solutions to complex business and technical challenges.
Collaborate with developers to improve processes, support tools, and deployment pipelines
Define, design, and implement multi-tier, scalable distributed software applications to meet increasing demand.
Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, security, and adherence to development goals and principles.
Collaborate in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams (software development, release management, build, and release, etc…) in a dynamic entrepreneurial organization
Build and maintain a resilient, secure, and efficient SaaS application platform to meet established SLAs.
Manage cross-functional requirements with Engineering, Product, Services, and other departments.
Knowledge of standard security processes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
10+ years of software engineering experience
5+ years of experience automating deployment pipelines
5+ years of experience leading DevOps projects
5+ years of Jenkins experience
Expertise in troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
Experience developing tools for software development teams
Strong background working in AWS and Linux environments
Experience with observability, monitoring, and logging systems such as Kibana, Datadog, and Grafana
Knowledge of networking fundamentals
Expert at learning new technologies
Experience with Azure is a plus
Experience with Gitlab is a plus
BONUS POINTS IF
Bachelor’s in Computer Science or solid knowledge of CS fundamentals (OOP, design patterns, algorithms, etc…)
Experience and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
Desire to work on the next generation of Artificial Intelligence applications.
WHAT WE OFFER
A competitive compensation package
Employe Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Remote first + Hybrid workplace
VERI Communities (Affinity Groups) & Belonging
Empowerment to build your career journey at Veritone
Flexible (Paid) Time Off
Benefits Program: medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, and more!
Mental health awareness and support
An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Loves learning & continuous growth; stays current on marketing trends
Can juggle multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines with a positive attitude
Comfortable in a fast-paced, small company environment
Collaborative and always contributing value
Driven to win as a team
Remote first workplace
Veritone is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company’s proprietary operating system, aiWARE, orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video and other data sources into actionable intelligence. We love to continuously grow while staying ahead of trends and creating structure in an unstructured world.
If you’ve made it this far and align with our goals, we look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual salary of $186,000.00. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
• Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
Cloud Engineer at Capco Energy Solutions
About the team:
Capco is a fully independent, global management and technology consultancy. For nearly 20 years we have combined innovative thinking with deep industry knowledge to deliver business consulting, digital transformation and technology services to Finance and Energy markets. Our collaborative and efficient approach helps clients reduce costs and manage risk and regulatory change while increasing revenues. We are thinkers, innovators, and disruptors. We are small enough to care but large enough to matter.
About the Job:
As a Cloud Software Developer on the Technology team, you will help define, establish, and evolve our full-stack and Cloud development capacities. You will be tasked with creating innovative solutions that advance our clients businesses. You’ll join a strong and inspiring team of technologists dedicated to creating high-quality software. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed.
What You’ll Get to Do:
• Perform hands-on tasks during all phases of the software development lifecycle using modern technology and software engineering practices to create leading edge enterprise solutions in the Cloud.
• Work closely with businesses stakeholders and thought leaders to deliver innovative technology solutions to challenging business and technical problems facing our clients.
• Work as a critical team member on high performing teams with clients across various industries.
• Drive innovation within Capco and our clients.
• Develop your career with a devoted network of colleagues, mentors, and coaches.
• Become part of a rich culture of learning, innovation, social responsibility, and inclusion.
What You’ll Bring with You:
• 5+ years years of experience developing in a high-level programming language (Python or Golang preferred)
• Experience building highly scalable, distributed systems using traditional or serverless cloud technologies
• Experience with unit and function testing traditional and serverless cloud apps
• Knowledge of object-oriented design principles
• Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns
• Experience with messaging middleware using queues, pub-sub channels, and streaming technologies
• Experience building high-performance, highly scalable, cloud-based applications
• SQL and No-SQL database experience
• Experience building serverless applications in AWS and containerized applications with Docker
• Strong communication skills
• A bachelor’s or masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar.
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data, and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees
Ready to get started?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
For Remote Cloud Engineer roles, visit Remote Cloud Engineer Roles
Senior AWS Cloud Engineer at Infinity Consulting Solutions
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
• Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
• Hands on experience with AWS computing platform such as EKS and Lambda
• Hands on experience with databases including SQL and NoSQL (not a data architect, but will understand how to construct full stack services)
• Proficiency in at least one infrastructure as code toolset
• Experience in building enterprise platforms that enable large-scale management of complex cloud resources
• Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure provisioning, services, security, and cost management in public cloud environments
• Experience in designing, implementing, and managing systems that offer self-service and self-healing capabilities
• Hands-on expertise in migrating and transforming enterprise workloads in the cloud
• Practical knowledge of cloud shared responsibility model and security best practices.
• Strong knowledge of cloud foundations including:
• Networking: DNS, SG, NACLs, Routes,
• IAM: Roles, Control Policies, Organizational Units, etc.
• AWS Certifications Desired:
• Certified Solutions Architect – Professional and/or DevOps Engineer
• Certified Solutions Architect – Associate/SysOps Administrator
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting/Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
Software Engineer, Cloud- Remote at TigerGraph
TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph’s core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 Organizations And The Most Innovative Mid-size And Startup Companies Choose TigerGraph To Accelerate Their Analytics, AI, And Machine Learning
• Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
• Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
• 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
• TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph Cloud is the industry first graph database PaaS offering with a starter kit and graph solution templates. The major work for this position is to develop backend infrastructure for cloud platforms. You will be joining an exciting team to make the powerful and performant graph database engine easily accessible to many enterprises and developers, and shape how enterprises think about their problems and help with their solutions for different industries.
What You Will Be Doing
• Develop SaaS offerings for TigerGraph Cloud (TigerGraph as a Service).
• Collaborate with TigerGraph core database team to develop cloud native TigerGraph.
• Contribute to the cloud service offering and provide architecture design.
• Updating and maintaining a scalable database cloud offering.
• Mentor junior engineers in building a microservices cloud native control system.
• BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field.
• At least 5 years of experience on building microservice architecture, past experience on building large scale systems.
• Familiarity with at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Go, Java, Python.
• Familiarity with at least one of the relational databases: MySQL, Postgres or equivalent.
• 3+ years of experience or familiarity with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
• Familiarity with cloud operations, experience or ability to respond to operational issues.
• A self starter who has experience with multi-functional technical teams and decision makers.
• Ability to work independently and mentor junior engineers.
• Certifications with cloud platforms.
• Familiarity with containerization technology such as Docker or Kubernetes.
For Remote Software Engineer, Cloud- Remote roles, visit Remote Software Engineer, Cloud- Remote Roles
Cloud software engineer at JPMorgan Chase and Co
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Athena is a cross-asset platform transforming technology at JP Morgan. It delivers innovative and efficient applications to a wide range of the firm’s businesses, including sales, trading, operations, risk and research.
Athena combined the best of open-source technologies with innovative components developed internally, which gives you the ability to contribute to a wide range of exciting projects.
Our developers enjoy working with front office, quants and other technology teams.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including :
• BS / BA degree or equivalent experience
• Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
• Passionate about building an innovative culture
• Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages(Java, Python, C#)
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network.
Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions : Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office.
You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies.
Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity.
We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Senior Cloud Security Engineer – Remote at Tailored Brands, Inc
At Tailored Brands, we help people love the way they look and feel for their most important moments. Our Technology team loves the way they feel and thrive at work, with:
• Flexible work opportunities, including remote and hybrid options,
• Small, empowered teams that have fun delivering real value for our customers,
• And a culture that values a 50-year legacy while eagerly embracing the future
Want to be part of this? We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer who is responsible for managing and administering day-to-day activity for Akamai Web Application Firewall (WAF) and Cloud security across multiple cloud providers including (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud and on-premises Data Centre implementations.
What you’ll do
• Provide SME and technical support for new and existing Cloud initiatives.
• Maintain enterprise information security policies, technical standards, guidelines, and procedures necessary to support information security in compliance with established company policies, regulatory requirements, and generally accepted information security controls.
• Work with engineering and operation teams to implement threat detection signals, deploy new tooling, and improve response capabilities.
• Develop and review policies for network security such as Routing, Switches, NAC and Firewalls.
• Assist during audits and proactively identify methods for automation of evidence collection.
• Write testable and readable code in shell and python and understand provisioning tools such as Terraform, Ansible and Cloud formation.
• Create requirement and design documents that account for security risks in new or existing systems with architectures to mitigate them within company risk appetite.
• Develop, automate runbooks for security operations and compliance control automation.
• Develop automation and utilize frameworks to scale both protection and mitigation tools.
• Collaborate with Technology teams and business units to assess risk and address security issues.
• Provide expertise and guidance on cyber related issues. Recommend solutions to mitigate risk.
• Manage controls to meet compliance on all network and system infrastructures
• Detail security processes, standards, technical documents and SOPs.
• Assist in the creation of a defense in depth security model across multiple cloud providers.
• Build, design, develop, deploy, and support security software/tools that deliver security functionality and improve security efficiency and capabilities through automation.
• Ensure enterprise security best practices are followed across AWS, and GCP cloud platforms.
• Define security requirements and reviews systems to determine if they comply with established standards and develops new standards as necessary
• Validate and test security architecture and design solutions to produce detailed engineering specifications, recommend vendor technologies where applicable.
What you’ll bring
• BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in the IT industry and at least 5 years of experience in Information security engineering.
• Strong understanding of networking Infrastructure
• Relevant industry certifications such as AWS, GCP, CISSP and SANS/GIAC.
• Strong knowledge of regulatory standards or control frameworks that govern Information Security practices such as NIST, ISO, SOX, PCI, and state and federal privacy laws.
• Excellent understanding/working knowledge of the public cloud infrastructure and services in GCP and AWS (IAM, VPC, KMS, CloudWatch, Cloud operations, S3, Cloud Storage, etc.)
• Experience building and securing infrastructure as code using CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, SAM and/or similar tools.
• Working experience in creating DevSecOps pipelines using Jenkins.
• Fluency with one or more scripting/coding languages (e.g. bash, Python);
• Knowledge of enhancing security on AWS and GCP preferred.
If you see yourself in this role, but fall short in any areas above, apply anyway! We love to invest in our team members!
The Best Kept Secret in Retail
Tailored Brands is North America’s leading specialty retailer of menswear, famous for world-class customer service and unique offerings like tailoring and custom suits. We are best known by our brands, including Men’s Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, K&G Fashion Superstore, and Moores Clothing for Men in Canada.
We are emerging from the pandemic with incredible momentum. We own a unique and special market segment experiencing record-level demand. This has inspired our 3-year journey to become Legendary; an exciting strategy that leans heavily upon a strong technology foundation.
With over 1,000 stores across the US and Canada, 15,000 employees, and over 35 million customers, we’re the perfect size! Large enough to demand leading-edge enterprise-worthy technology, but small enough to move quickly and empower our teams with significant scope & autonomy.
Apply now to power your career journey to Legendary!
We offer a generous package of health, financial, professional, and work-life benefits. Benefits typically include:
• Medical, prescription, dental, vision, savings accounts, wellbeing program, life/disability, commuter, accidental insurance, legal services, 401k.
• Bereavement, paid holidays, floating holidays, vacation pay, sick leave, adoption assistance, employee discounts and so much more!
We understand the demands of work, school, family, and personal responsibilities. Through our work-life resources and programs we offer services for every stage of life to help you manage the day-to-day needs. We offer programs such as:
• Summer Fridays | from Memorial Day to Labor Day so you can enjoy a head-start to the weekend
• Holiday Early Departure | close out early the business day before a company observed holiday . This salary range is specific to Colorado and New York and may differ in other locations. We take into consideration an individual’s skills, background, and experience in determining final salary. Other compensation may include a 10% Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) bonus paid out according to policy. Base pay information is based on market location.
Work Environment, Physical & Mental Demands
• Ability to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
• Ability to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach daily
• Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally
• Must utilize visual acuity, speech and hearing, hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer and office equipment
• Hours regularly 40 hours per week, as work dictates, from a remote location.
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
For Remote Senior Cloud Security Engineer – Remote roles, visit Remote Senior Cloud Security Engineer – Remote Roles
Software Development Engineer, AWS SDKs and Tools at Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.
The AWS SDKs and Tools team is looking for a passionate and innovative Software Developer to join the Rust SDK team. In this role, you will work across the internal and external communities to develop the AWS SDK for Rust to be used by developers to build applications using AWS Services.
We are looking for an engineer who is obsessed with giving customers the best possible developer experience, has strong development skills, and is excited to build high-quality open-source software in a fast moving, agile environment.
To succeed in this role, you should be customer focused, have a strong understanding of programming languages, including Rust, and knowledge of developer communities. You must enjoy collaborating with teams across the company and take pleasure from delighting developers with high-quality, best-of-breed development tools and libraries.
AWS has the most services and more features within those services, than any other cloud provider–from infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databases–to emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things. AWS Platform is the glue that holds the AWS ecosystem together. Whether its Identity features such as access management and sign on, cryptography, console, builder & developer tools, and even projects like automating all of our contractual billing systems, AWS Platform is always innovating with the customer in mind. The AWS Platform team sustains over 750 million transactions per second.
We have a formal mentor search application that lets you find a mentor that works best for you based on location, job family, job level etc. Your manager can also help you find a mentor or two, because two is better than one. In addition to formal mentors, we work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work. We are hiring in Seattle, NYC, Irvine, Berlin, and would consider other location, based on candidate experience.
Key job responsibilities:
• Engage with internal and external communities and develop an SDK that meets the Amazon and customers’ security and performance bar and follows the best practices for Rust.
• Collaborate with other AWS SDK teams to ensure consistencies in the core functionality across SDKs.
• Monitor customers requirements and provide enhancements and new functionality that delights developers.
About the team: AWS SDKs and Tools create libraries that make development of applications on AWS easier in 11 different languages and two CLIs. All project are open source and available on GitHub. The team is distributed across different locations with majority of the team members in Seattle and New York City. We are looking to fill this position in Seattle, New York City, Irvine, and would consider other cities based on candidate experience.
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
• Experience building cloud applications and using cloud infrastructure.
• Experience owning an open source project, and/or participating actively in internal or external open source communities.
• Experience working with distributed teams.
• Experience developing software using agile methodologies
• 3+ years of programming experience (Rust or Swift)
• 1+ experience with Kotlin and TypeScript
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. –
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience operating services or web applications.
• Experience leading projects and other engineers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
For Remote Software Development Engineer, AWS SDKs and Tools roles, visit Remote Software Development Engineer, AWS SDKs and Tools Roles
Sr. Cloud Migration Software Engineer – NASA (REMOTE) at Mori Associates
Mori Associates is now hiring Sr. Cloud Migration Software Engineer – NASA (REMOTE) in Houston, TX 77058. View job listing details and apply now. Company Description
Take your career to new heights. Come join us at MORI Associates and help us support the most exciting projects at NASA.
Sr. Cloud Migration Software Engineer
• Develop solutions to design and modernize legacy applications to AWS and/or GCP platforms
• Develop new applications using cloud-based technology platforms
• Mentor and coach junior level engineers with software design, troubleshooting and cloud-based technologies for AWS and/or GCP
• Troubleshoot and resolve software issues
• Translate NASA organization and customer needs into functional, appealing, and interactive web applications
• Creates functional and attractive digital web environments that ensure a positive user experience
• Collaborate with leads, project managers, developers, content writers and customers in a professional, clear, and friendly manner
• Maintain and develop websites and interactive experiences with a range of libraries, APIs, web services, frameworks, and CMSs
• Engage in solution driven discussions to identify technologies and designs that support the customer’s vision
• Work as part of a team of professionals to collaboratively develop and maintain websites that inform the public, NASA employees and contractors of NASA’s missions, history and the amazing science and engineering that makes it happen
Experience + Skill Requirements
• 4+ years demonstrated experience in AWS or GCP cloud environments, application & data modernization and migration projects
• Object-oriented programming experience (i.e. emphasis in Java or .NET)
• Demonstrated experience in AWS or GCP architecture and solution design
• Troubleshooting and software solutioning experience
• Understand static code analysis, unit testing, test-driven development, and security testing
• Knowledge and experience with Cloud Migration and Modernization projects and an ability to adapt experience into best practices for immediate use
• Familiarity with compliance and security standards
• Experience with Agile practices
• Demonstrated experience with public cloud providers – AWS and/or GCP architecture, tools and cloud methodologies
• AWS or GCP certification
• 5+ years of experience as a solution architect and software development engineer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Mori Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For Remote Sr. Cloud Migration Software Engineer – NASA (REMOTE) roles, visit Remote Sr. Cloud Migration Software Engineer – NASA (REMOTE) Roles
Cloud engineer ii at ABS Group
ABS and its affiliated companies are global leaders in marine and offshore classification and other innovative safety, quality, and environmental services focused on the marine, energy, and government sectors.
With more than 5,000 personnel globally. ABS and the ABS-affiliated companies offer a dynamic work environment and multiple avenues for career growth.
Engineer II, IT Cloud
IT Cloud Engineer II provides support in installing, planning, designing, developing, managing, maintaining, and support of ABS Digital Solutions applications on Cloud or associated infrastructures.
This position is remote eligible
What You Will Do :
• Responsible for the evaluation of cloud strategy and program architecture.
• Responsible for gathering system requirements and working together with application architects and owners.
• Responsible for generating scripts and templates required for the automatic provisioning of resources.
• Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate Cloud tools and services, develop, and interoperate security policies and procedures, advise and consult on risk assessments
• Constantly explore new solutions and technologies, integrate learning and recommendations into the development process
• Demonstrate good expertise in all major Cloud Service Providers’ products and solutions
• Specialize in the best practice design, operations, and support of private / public / hybrid cloud infrastructure including Network, Storage, Compute, and Security
• Ensure proposed designs align with Application, Enterprise, and Security architecture as well as the other applied policies and framework
• Create architecture artifacts and documentation to effectively explain architecture design concepts and solutions to various levels of stakeholders
• Recommend new services to complement and enhance infrastructure elements to streamline and support applications development and deployment
• Identify potential and emerging technologies relevant to innovation to improve product offerings
• Project management of cloud infrastructure setup and implementation
• Responsible for gathering system requirements and working together with application architects and owners.
• Responsible for generating scripts and templates required for the automatic provisioning of resources.
• Collaborate with the application development teams to enable their applications to run on Cloud infrastructure.
• Employ exceptional problem-solving skills and be responsible for debugging technical issues inside a complex stack involving virtualization, containers, microservices, etc.
What You Will Need :
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
• Solid foundation and background in Microsoft products and technologies,
• Experience with managing enterprise software deployments.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks and be a “taskmaster.”
• Demonstrate strong technical skills in enterprise application integrations and Microsoft Azure technologies.
• Ability to understand customer business problems and clearly formulate and articulate high-level solution plans.
• Build and Manage Azure DevOps pipelines for CI / CD and Release Management workflows.
• Manage Azure DevOps repos and branch policies.
• Bachelor’s in computer science, Electrical / Computer engineering, Information Technology, or related discipline
• Proven work experience with Azure services (AWS services are nice to have)
• Has minimally 5 years’ experience in designing / implementation / consulting of large-scale private / public / hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions
• You have strong experience in resilient and distributed cloud network infrastructure, including VPN architecture, firewall configuration, and network segmentation and routing in a cloud-native environment.
• Possess hands-on experience and good technical skills with proven track records in IT infrastructure and / or emerging IT technologies engineering in the following area :
• Platform, storage, database, and virtualization
• Cloud infrastructure (IaaS / PaaS)
• Knowledge of DevOps techniques and Agile practices is an added advantage
• Proficient in multi-tiered architecture, design, and implementation
• Familiarity with containers (i.e., Dockers) is a plus
• Strong working knowledge and ability to apply architecture concepts, frameworks, and methodologies to projects
• Ability to communicate IT architecture methods, concepts, standards, and policies
• Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills, able to interact professionally with all levels of the organization
• Previous Development experience in Python, PowerShell, Ruby, or other scripting languages is a big plus.
Education & Experience
Minimum Years of Experience :
• 5 years of experience in deploying, managing, and optimizing enterprise applications.
• 3 years of working experience with a broad range of technical solutions around cloud architectures, solution design, and implementations.
Required / Preferred Education Requirements :
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or a related science, from an accredited university or comparable on-the-job experience.
Current and up-to-date MS Azure (or equivalent) certifications.
Reporting Relationships :
Reports directly to Engineering Manager or Director, as appropriate.
Direct Reports : None
Working Conditions :
Work is primarily sedentary; exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and / or, a negligible amount of force frequently, or, constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
FLSA Status : Exempt
Disclaimer Clause :
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job of the incumbent.
It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal job elements essential for making a fair decision regarding the pay structure of the job.
ABS GROUP is committed to the equal employment opportunity of its employees and prohibits discrimination against any employee or qualified applicant based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status, or other non-work-related characteristics that may be protected under the law of the Federal Government or specific state employment laws.
DICE – provided by Dice
Junior AWS Dev Ops Engineer at Enhance IT
AWS Dev Ops Engineer_It’s All About YOU_
Are you seeking to grow and enhance your technical career to new heights, in a full-time, W-2 opportunity?
What if an organization existed solely for the purpose of investing in YOU, being
of service to YOU, showing you how, and supporting you every step of the way?
Is a customized and personalized approach to your learning journey, career development, and overall ability to maximize your earning potential important to you?
Let’s make it happen – together!
_What’s In It For YOU_
Full Time, W-2 Employment, with Free, Paid 6-8 Week Training in AWS Dev Ops Engineering (an Industry-Proof Technology) at Our Headquarters
Complete and Total Support to Secure and Maintain End-Client Projects, Post Training
Paid Corporate-Sponsored Housing During Above-Mentioned Training
Relocation Assistance for Training and All Projects, as Needed
Competitive, Industry-Leading Full Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401K Eligibility Post 1 Year with Company
Work Visa Sponsorship for Foreign Nationals
A Chance for Nationwide Travel
Company-sponsored Technical Certifications, as Necessary, per Technology
Learn to Become a Best-in-Class Engineer, Developer, and Consultant
Development in Proven Soft Skills and Interviewing Skills Methods
An Expert Technical Engineer Development Program
Project Deliverable Support, Once on Project
Exposure to a Breadth and Depth of Best-Practice Production Environments, Code
Bases, and Tech Stacks with 100s of Industry-Leading End Clients Help our end clients across multiple states design, architect, test, deploy, maintain, document,and scale upward
_Who We Are_
Firstly – we’re a top-tier IT consulting firm, providing best-in-class AWS Dev Ops Engineering solutions for companies across finance, energy, ecomm, logistics, travel, retail, entertainment, auto, and healthcare, specifically for our many end clients, including Microsoft, Google, Johnson and Johnson, Fannie Mae, Walmart, PayPal, T-Mobile, McDonalds, CVS, Verizon, Charter, Nike, Dell, Wells Fargo, Capital One, Charles Schwab, and many more.
Yes! This means you, too, will have these types of well-known, industry-leading end-client experiences in your repertoire after coming on board with us!
Secondarily – we’re a people development firm (that’s YOU! ). When you join our family, you come to us with the required foundational technical skills, coding ability, educational degree, and general understanding that will serve as a foundation to learning AWS Dev Ops Engineering. We’re then going to mentor, develop, and train you, as mentioned above, to learn AWS Dev Ops Engineering, so you can then provide consultative services to our end clients!
_Some of Our Highlights_
Our Expertise: IT consultative services and quality engineer development through recruiting, hiring, and coaching our consultants (that’s YOU! )
Longevity: 25+ years’ of combined domestic and international experience
Depth: Hundreds of Fortune 1000, 500, and innovative start-up end clients with 1000s of successfully completed and on-going projects across the US, EU, and UK
Global: Employee work force is diverse, spanning across 4 continents of North America, Europe, South America, and Asia
Growth and Innovation: Active monitoring and measurement of the market across all technological sectors to adapt to and implement what’s “next”
_How We Will Help You_
Teach and Develop: We will instruct and train you in AWS Dev Ops Engineering to become a best-in-class consultant through our proven method and program, capable of delivering end-client deliverables, in our paid, 6-8-week training course
Custom Support: Several teams ready to collaborate with you in a custom-tailored way: Development Managers, Tech Subject Manager Experts, Project Deliverable Support, Teachers, Interview Coaches, Client Placement Specialists, Immigration Specialists (for our foreign national candidates)
Project Placement: Personalized market-expertise team to enable your ability to secure and maintain a project with our myriad end clients
Career Growth: We will help you gain the necessary industry experience to drive and propel your technical profession forward
_What You Bring to the Role_
At least 12 months of programming experience
We need at least a minimum of 4 years of IT Related company experience
Cloud Developer, Cloud Infrastructure, or DevOps Engineer who is comfortable developing on AWS cloud, building highly scalable and fault tolerant cloud infrastructure and DevOps pipeline + building them from the ground up
Ability to deliver software development and software builds and releases (which includes the design, development, support of builds, scripts, and installation procedure)
Be excited by the prospect of optimizing, or even re-designing, a company’s Cloud infrastructure and DevOps pipeline leveraging tools of core AWS services (such as, GIT, Jenkins/CircleCI/Travis, Jira, and coding with Python or Java or C++)
Self-directed and comfortable supporting the automation needs of multiple teams, systems and products
Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent quantitative field
Working SQL knowledge with relational databases, query authoring, as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
Strong English written and verbal communication skills
Availability to travel (80% after Training portion) and live in the U.S.
Ability to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders
Relational SQL and NoSQL databases
Concepts of Containerization with Docker and Kubernetes
Scripting languages such as Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.
_Get to Know Us More_
Our _Blog_and _Testimonials_speak for themselves and are a great way to get to know us even more and underscore what we can offer you, as well – click them both!
What are you waiting for – take the next step!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $32.00 per hour
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
IT Related Company: 4 years (Required)