Principal Security Analyst – Oracle HCM Cloud – Telecommute at UnitedHealth Group
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
UHG is embarking on a journey to modernize People Management applications using Cloud-based solutions. In this role, you will act as Lead Security Administrator, responsible for providing strategy and design security solutions across all Human Capital applications. You will also be collaborating with technology and business teams to identify and leverage best practices while implementing security controls.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
• As the security leader for the Human Capital applications team, you will be responsible for the Security Strategy & Design for all applications across Human Capital systems, including but not limited to Peoplesoft HCM, Oracle Cloud HCM, PeopleSoft ELM, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure(OCI) and ServiceNow (CRM)
• Lead a team to implement, manage, provision security and analyze and resolve security access problems in the various applications
• Responsibilities include assessment, design and implementation of application security roles, automated controls and governance, risk and compliance (GRC)
• Ability to work with senior level business partners and articulate Oracle Cloud HCM security functionality and best practice to stay vanilla and avoid customization
• Delivering to meet SOX/GCC audit compliance.
• Help build the controls needed to protect data across applications and platforms
• Establish credibility with end-users via the provision of timely and accurately processing access requests
• Ensure all tasks and milestones associated with security design, configuration and testing are completed in a timely manner
• Routinely audit security in applications, ensuring that all users are appropriately provisioned according to our process and procedures
• Writing and maintain documentation related to security design, implementation, and practices
• Maintain complete and accurate documentation for access requests
• Perform other related functions as assigned
• Automation/Transformation first mindset
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
• Undergraduate degree in applicable area of expertise or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of knowledge of business process, controls optimization, user provisioning and security maintenance
• 3+ years of knowledge/experience in data protection tools and techniques
• 2+ years of experience leading a team
• 2+ years of experience with business process risks & controls design
• 2+ years of solid understanding of Segregation of Duties (SOD) frameworks
• One new, full implementation project lifecycle of experience in Oracle Cloud Security design and implementation methodology
• One new, full implementation project lifecycle of experience with Oracle Cloud role design across functional areas (Learn, HCM, Recruiting)
• One new, full implementation project lifecycle of experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) security
• One new, full implementation project lifecycle of experience leading end to end Oracle Cloud Security and controls implementation projects
– New, full implementation project lifecycle means a project to implement a new instance of Oracle Cloud from the ground up with participation across all phases of the project lifecycle including design, configuration, testing, deployment, and warranty support
• Oracle Cloud Platform Identity and Security Management certification
• 5+ years of experience in Oracle Cloud Security design and implementation methodology
• 5+ years of experience with Oracle Cloud role design across functional areas (Learn, HCM, Recruiting)
• 5+ years of experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) security
• 5+ years of experience leading end to end Oracle Cloud Security and controls implementation projects
• 2+ years of experience in a support environment
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people’s lives. This is where it’s happening. This is where you’ll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We’re freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it’s needed. We’re creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
• All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
For Remote Principal Security Analyst – Oracle HCM Cloud – Telecommute roles, visit Remote Principal Security Analyst – Oracle HCM Cloud – Telecommute Roles
Salesforce Cyber Security Consultant at Deloitte
Salesforce Security Consultant
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Join our Cyber Risk Services Application Security team and help organizations build the controls they need to protect customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and other core business applications.
Work you’ll do
As a Consultant in our Salesforce Cyber Security team, you will be responsible for delivering application security for Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud implementations and assessments. Responsibilities will include Salesforce security controls review, design and implementation of Salesforce application security mechanisms such as role-based access control, DevSecOps, and integration with security tools including identity and access management solutions and security information and event management solutions.
Deloitte’s Risk and Financial Advisory team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk Services practice.
+ 1 – 3 years of applicable experience
+ Demonstrate an understanding of Salesforce Security including:
+ Salesforce profiles and permission sets
+ Role-based access control design
+ Health Check Report
+ Shield Encryption, Event Monitoring and Audit Trail
+ Logging and Monitoring
+ Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice
+ Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
+ Experience with cloud security concepts
+ Experience with data protection and data classification on Cloud
+ Knowledge of cloud resiliency processes and tools
+ Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties (SOD) frameworks, sensitive access management and enabling integration with privileged access management
+ Knowledge of cloud governance and audit procedures
+ Knowledge of DevSecOps and Cloud automation
+ Experience with cloud configuration compliance monitoring and management
+ Experience with data flow diagrams and data loss prevention tools is a plus
+ Strong understating of Single Sign-on (SSO), Multi-factored authentication (MFA) and integration with enterprise identity management tools and processes
+ Strong project management and organizational skills
+ Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industry
+ Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel the broader impact of current decisions
+ Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
+ BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, or Business
+ Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
+ Limited sponsorship may be available
+ Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
+ Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM or CISA is desired
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For Remote Salesforce Cyber Security Consultant roles, visit Remote Salesforce Cyber Security Consultant Roles
Cyber Security Engineer at Insight Global
Position: Cyber Security Engineer – IAM/Active Directory
Locations: FULLY REMOTE – BUT can only take candidates in these locations remotely:
• CA, CT, FL, GA, IL, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, TX, CO, SC
• 3+ years of experience in Information Security Technology within Identity Access Management (IAM) and Active Directory
• Experience reporting/analyzing and conducting research of vulnerabilities, security monitoring, and investigation of security incidents
• Needs to have understanding of cloud environments (AWS)
• Go getter personality and able to communicate across teams
• Past banking experience
• CCSP or CISSP Certifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
Our client in South Florida is looking for a fully remote Cyber Security Engineer that will specialize in Identity Access Management (IAM) and Active Directory. The ideal candidate will come from a cyber security background in SecOps that can come in and hit the ground running with an overall understanding of security practices. Candidate will be responsible for vulnerabilities, ransomware, and other major security events. Other day to day responsibilities include conducting and designing security accreditation and validation strategies for the current and future state of Active Directory engagements; assess objects, schemas and dependencies to define proper enhancements and roadmaps for the enterprise Active Directory environment; and provide recommendations for Active Directory migration patterns to cloud environments for IAM/CIAM adoption strategies. Will also be involved in research, documentation, and analysis of security monitoring, investigations, vulnerabilities and incidents.
For Remote Cyber Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Cyber Security Engineer Roles
Corporate Security Analyst at ChenMed
We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Corporate Security Analyst is responsible for analyzing and maintaining security related data, monitoring surveillance video footage and assisting with security technology relevant to Home Office campus’ physical safety and security systems which includes observation systems, automated security systems, employee ID systems or fire alarm/sprinkler systems. The incumbent in this role is primarily focused on deterring crime and protecting the organization’s property, assets and people. He/She may also be accountable for user access to physical locations within the building, such as assigning, maintaining and providing support for key cards and ID badges used throughout each building.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts audits of access control technology and conveys findings. Generates reports with quantifiable data on security system performance. Aids in the selection of best in class security technologies.
• Works with vendors and stakeholders to ensure compliance with security and safety policies and procedures. Identifies abnormalities in security processes and technologies, ensures timely and appropriate adjustments.
• Coordinates and administers security clearances. Assists with badge access and IDs for team members, contractors and visitors which supports people safety and mitigating workplace violence occurrences.
• Assists with overseeing contract security personnel whose primary functions include physical security and asset protection.
• Develops standard operating procedures to report on, manage and mitigate loss and security risks to acceptable levels which supports the physical security and logic technology functions
• Ensures active security systems meet organizational needs and efficiently protects team members, properties, facilities and physical assets.
• Inspects safety and security systems to ensure proper performance; coordinates maintenance and/or repairs as needed. Monitors and maintains security master files and video surveillance.
• Operates security intrusion system, CCTV technology and emergency equipment. Evaluates and reports on CCTV video data consistent with policy and procedures.
• Troubleshoots complex matters related to physical security and security technology and partners with stakeholders to a satisfactory conclusion.
• Responds to and manages alarm system notifications.
• Engages and coordinates with first responders supporting our Emergency Response Management function. Assists team members during emergency evacuations.
• Supports people and business continuity, disaster recovery during natural or manufactured events.
• Provides physical security support for special events as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Competent-level business acuity
• Solid working knowledge of subject matter; in-depth knowledge and understanding of Corporate Security Industry functions, practices, processes, procedures, techniques and methods.
• Advanced knowledge of operational procedures and tools related to property and people safety and security systems
• Strong verbal, writing and active-listening skills
• Excellent analytical skills; capable of assessing data, generating reports and presenting finding in an easy to understand manner
• High integrity and professionalism behaviors
• Ability to meticulously detail process and procedures
• Ability to plan, organize, and execute meetings for Corporate Security.
• Works under limited supervision for non-routine situations
• Oversees moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff
• Expert skill in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; competent in other systems required for the position
• Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and/or nationwide up to 10% of the time; flexible to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as needed
• Spoken and written fluency in English; bilingual (Spanish/Creole) a plus
• This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
• BA/BS degree in Criminal Justice, Security Management, Security Systems or a closely related field required OR additional experience above the minimum may be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis.
• A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in law enforcement, military or security required
• Background in Emergency Response a plus
For Remote Corporate Security Analyst roles, visit Remote Corporate Security Analyst Roles
BXTI – Network Security Analyst at The Blackstone Group LP
Blackstone is the world’s largest alternative asset manager. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our $915 billion in assets under management include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, infrastructure, life sciences, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis.
Blackstone Technology & Innovations
Blackstone Technology & Innovations (BXTi) is the technology team at the core of each of Blackstone’s businesses and new growth initiatives. Serving both internal and external clients, we work to build the next generation of systems that manage risk, create efficiency and improve transparency within the firm and across our broad community of investors and portfolio companies.
BXTi is nimble and entrepreneurial – our open, iterative design processes and rapid pace of development mean that everyone on the team has the opportunity to make an impact from day one. We are problem solvers who can take projects from idea to implementation. We believe in active mentoring and developing excellence. We collaborate to find the best answers for our customers and for Blackstone. We are critical to the firm maintaining its competitive edge.
Business Unit Overview:
Blackstone Technology & Innovations (BXTI) is the technology team at the core of each of Blackstone’s businesses and new growth initiatives. Serving both internal and external clients, we work to build the next generation of systems that manage risk, create efficiency and improve transparency within the firm and across our broad community of investors and portfolio companies.
BXTI is nimble and entrepreneurial – our open, iterative design processes and rapid pace of development mean that everyone on the team has the opportunity to make an impact from day one. We are problem solvers who can take projects from idea to implementation. We believe in active mentoring and developing excellence. We collaborate to find the best answers for our customers and for Blackstone. We are critical to the firm maintaining its competitive edge.
Network Security Analyst
The Network Security Analyst is an essential member of the global Network Security team. They will work closely with Network engineers and the outsourced COE team to ensure the safety, operation, reliability and security of Blackstone’s global network.
The Network Security Analyst provides operational support & analysis for a diverse set of security events. The Security Operations Analyst will be the first point of contact with users/ peers/ vendors and will determine the type & severity of incidents and recommend appropriate actions, including escalation to senior staff.
• Provide Level 1, 2, and 3 support for day to day network security incidents and tickets.
• Working with off-shore COE Team provide oversight of Global Security network 24/365
• Implement/ change/ remove security rules as needed across proxies, firewalls and web filtering devices as needed
• Manage network security policy administration on various network security products.
• Participate in security incident response through in-depth, technical (log, forensic, malware, packet, etc.) analysis
• Collect security incident metrics & data to enable reporting to senior management
• 3+ years of hands-on technical experience in managing Network Security products like firewall, web proxies, DDoS mitigation solutions – knowledge of Palo Alto FW, AWS network security, and Zscaler strongly preferred
• Experience with cloud native architectures such as AWS or Azure a plus
• Possess an understanding of network protocols
• Experience using Splunk
• Have the desire to learn new technologies, share best practices, and contribute to a global infrastructure and security team
• An ability to create documentation and reporting
• Possess an understanding of security operations concepts
Have strong written and oral communication skills
The duties and responsibilities described here are not exhaustive and additional assignments, duties, or responsibilities may be required of this position. Assignments, duties, and responsibilities may be changed at any time, with or without notice, by Blackstone in its sole discretion.
Blackstone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other class or status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. All Blackstone employees, including but not limited to recruiting personnel and hiring managers, are required to abide by this policy.
Depending on the position, you may be required to obtain certain securities licenses if you are in a client facing role and/or if you are engaged in the following:
• Attending client meetings where you are discussing Blackstone products and/or and client questions;
• Marketing Blackstone funds to new or existing clients;
• Supervising or training securities licensed employees;
• Structuring or creating Blackstone funds/products; and
• Advising on marketing plans prepared by a sales team or developing and/or contributing information for marketing materials.
Note: The above list is not the exhaustive list of activities requiring securities licenses and there may be roles that require review on a case-by-case basis. Please speak with your Blackstone Recruiting contact with any questions.
For Remote BXTI – Network Security Analyst roles, visit Remote BXTI – Network Security Analyst Roles
Senior SOC Analyst at Ryder System
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here ([Link available when viewing the job] to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide ([Link available when viewing the job] .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Senior Security Operations Center Analyst will be responsible for planning and implementing security measures to protect computer systems, networks, and data. This person will handle higher level security investigations and incidents. The Senior Security Operations Center Analyst will monitor network traffic for security events and perform triage analysis to identify security incidents.
The Senior Security Operations Center Analyst will receive Incidents and performs deep analysis; correlates with threat intelligence to identify the threat actor, nature of the attack and systems or data affected. Defines and executes on strategy for containment, remediation, and recovery
The Senior Security Operations Center Analyst will deliver cyber intelligence services and material to information technology and business leaders. Identify new threat tactics, techniques and procedures used by cyber threat actors. Publish actionable threat intelligence for business and technology management.
• *Essential Functions**
+ Participate in threat hunting activities to proactively search for threats in the enterprise environment.
+ Participate in the creation and maintenance of use cases for recurring investigation/incident triggers in support of the 24/7 Cyber Threat Operations and Cyber Threat Management program.
+ Participate in the creation and maintenance of playbooks used in response for investigation/incident triggers in support of 24/7 Cyber Threat Operations and Cyber Threat Management program.
+ Act as coordinator in the event of escalated cyber threats/incidents for Tier 1 analysts.
+ Assist in escalated computer security incidents and cyber investigations including computer forensics, network forensics, root cause analysis and malware analysis.
+ Interface with other teams in Information Security (e.g., EIS Engineering, Security Architecture, GRC) along with information and liability risk officers and technology management to help guide cyber security strategy.
• *Additional Responsibilities**
+ Work with team members to enhance and enrich security monitoring tools with contextual information.
+ Provide mentoring for junior level analysts.
+ Adhere to all policies and standards, as well as regulatory requirements regarding reporting and escalations.
+ Publish actionable threat intelligence for business and technology management.
+ Identify new threat tactics, techniques and procedures used by cyber threat actors.
+ Performs other duties as assigned.
• *Skills and Abilities**
+ Ability to lead and persuade individuals and small teams on ideas, concepts and opportunities
+ Critical thinking and problem solving skills
+ Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
+ Ability to effectively communicate business risk as it relates to information security
+ Expertise in incident response and system monitoring and analysis
+ Knowledge of the incident handling procedures and intrusion analysis models, advanced required
+ Foundational knowledge of processes, procedures and methods to research, analyze and disseminate threat intelligence information, advanced required
+ Demonstrated advanced knowledge of cyber security operations with a focus area in two or more of the following: Security Operations Center (SOC) operations, Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) use, threats (including Advanced Persistent Threat (APT), insider) vulnerabilities, and exploits; incident response, investigations and remediation, advanced required
+ Broad knowledge of general IT with a focus area in two or more of the following areas: operating systems, networking, computer programing, web development or database administration, advanced required
+ Bachelor’s degree required in Information Assurance, Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
+ Three (3) years or more experience in information security administration, offensive tactics, monitoring, and IR. required
+ Three (3) years or more experience related security systems administration with endpoint, network, application, and host-based security solutions. required
+ Two (2) years or more Cloud computing (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure) security configuration and management experience preferred. preferred
+ Knowledge of the incident handling procedures and intrusion analysis models. advanced required
+ Foundational knowledge of processes, procedures and methods to research, analyze and disseminate threat intelligence information. advanced required
+ Demonstrated advanced knowledge of cyber security operations with a focus area in two or more of the following: Security Operations Center (SOC) operations, Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) use, threats (including Advanced Persistent Threat (APT), insider) vulnerabilities, and exploits; incident response, investigations and remediation. advanced required
+ Broad knowledge of general IT with a focus area in two or more of the following areas: operating systems, networking, computer programing, web development or database administration. advanced required
+ Other Information Risk, Privacy, or Security Certification (CISSP, CCSK, CCSP, PCSM)
• *Travel:** 1-10%
• *DOT Regulated:** No
• *Job Category:** Information Security
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
For Remote Senior SOC Analyst roles, visit Remote Senior SOC Analyst Roles
Senior Risk & Security Management Advisor (Hybrid) at Pinkerton
• We are as invested in your career as you are.
• As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years.
• As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company.
• We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
• This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
• The Senior Risk & Security Management Advisor is a recognized expert in the security industry with specialized knowledge of physical security, enterprise security planning, security tactical operations, and is well versed in one or more sub-specialty industries (e.g., risk assessments, crisis management, executive protection, etc
• This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote) located in Ann Arbor, MI or Miami, FL.
• Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
• Responsible in developing and accessing security programs and policies including: Enterprise Security Risk Management, Crisis Management, Threat Management, Travel Security, Security Operations, Access Control, Asset Management, Security Vendor Management, Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design, Investigations, Executive Protection, Workplace Violence Prevention and Protection, Business Continuity.
• Lead the assessment, development and implementation of risk management strategies that will enable our clients to manage risk.
• Develop risk management methodologies and frameworks, by working with cross-functional teams, that will allow us to refine our go-to-market strategies and help our clients manage risk.
• Build strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to successfully implement risk management solutions for our clients.
• Contribute towards the expansion of current capabilities to improve existing services by leveraging both internal and external resources.
• Partner with Learning and Development to develop corresponding training courses.
• Oversee and manage initiatives and programs, as assigned.
• All other duties, as assigned.
• Minimum 20 years of experience in the security industry, with at least five years of experience as a security leader in a global role.
• Industry recognized certification such as a CPP, PSP. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar degree required.
• Master’s degree in Business Administration or MSc is preferred.
• Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the business community including executive and board level staff.
• Able to identify budgets or rough order of magnitude estimates for security initiatives.
• Strong business, financial, leadership and operational acumen.
• Critical thinking skills which includes “big picture” problem resolution.
• Effective quantitative and analytical skills.
• Able to work within a very fluid and ever-changing environment.
• Able to interact effectively at all levels within the organization and across diverse cultures.
• Serve as a collaborative team member.
• Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
• Attentive to details and accuracy.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
• Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
• Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
• Regular computer usage.
• Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
• Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
• Travel, as required.
• Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
For Remote Senior Risk & Security Management Advisor (Hybrid) roles, visit Remote Senior Risk & Security Management Advisor (Hybrid) Roles
IT Security Analyst at HireRocket
Job highlightsIdentified by Google from the original job postQualificationsoWork Requirements:
US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in USoBachelor’s degree or equivalent experienceoMinimum 2
years of experience in Cybersecurity working with incident response, logging, alerting, and firewallsoExperience with endpoint security applications including Anti-virus, EDR, Desktop Encryption, DLP etcoExperience securing VPN, Security Access Gateway, Cloud Access Security Broker, and Secure Access Service Edge technologiesoAbility to produce detailed documentation including data flow diagrams, logical diagrams, and physical diagrams as requiredoMust have strong technical knowledgeoThorough work ethic and attention to detail is imperativeoMastery of analytical thinking and problem-solving to address complex information security challengesoA desire to continuously learn, specifically in the ever-changing landscape of cybersecurityoMust have a high level of self-motivation and excellent time management skillsoExcellent written and verbal communication skills, including explaining complex subjects in simple terms.
Estimated Salary: $20 to $28 per hour based on qualifications.
For Remote IT Security Analyst roles, visit Remote IT Security Analyst Roles
Intern – Information Security (SPRING) at Acxiom
An IT Security Analyst develops and executes security controls, defenses and countermeasures to intercept and prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infiltrate company email, data, e-commerce and web-based systems. This associate researches attempted or successful efforts to compromise systems security and designs countermeasures. In addition, you will maintain hardware and software utilized for data creation, collection and analysis. Your work may be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. INTERNSHIP DETAILS: This internship opportunity will begin January 9, 2023 Our intention is to have interns work on-site in Conway, Arkansas if possible. However, your internship could be a hybrid method or fully remote. 20-25/week during the semester, and 40 hours/week work dedication during summer and breaks Anticipated graduation date between August 2023- December 2024 Applicants for this internship position with Acxiom in the U.S. must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Acxiom (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (CPT/OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) WHAT YOU WILL DO: Review activities (concerning new security hardware and software infrastructure components or enhancements to existing solutions): research, analysis, selection, planning, and engineering. Learn and gain exposure to methodologies to implement new and emerging security hardware and software infrastructure, perform product customization for multiple configurations, developed implementation and verification procedures to ensure successful enterprise-wide security systems hardware/software Learn infrastructure analysis, and evaluation on resource requirements necessary to maintain and/or expand service levels or tune for optimum performance Learn how critical incidents involving multiple enterprise services and components are resolved Review and provide feedback on changes for purposes of incident avoidance Learn how to analyze problems and solution alternatives. Recommend the best alternatives and implement upon approval. WHAT YOU WILL NEED: Currently pursuing a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity or Management Information Systems Good analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail Timely, effective communication using multiple channels; excellent written and verbal communication skills WHAT YOU WILL SET YOU APART. Basic system development concepts, algorithms, and malware analysis Knowledge of network device functions, such as routers, switches, etc Basic knowledge of possible attack activities, such as scans, man in the middle, sniffing, DoS, DDoS, etc and possible abnormal activities, such as worms, Trojans, viruses, etc. Foundational knowledge of security operations, incident analysis, incident handling, and vulnerability management or testing, system patching, log analysis, intrusion detection, or firewall administration. WHO ARE WE SEEKING? Top Talent & High Performers: We hire the brightest in the industry Innovative Collaborators: We drive operational improvements to promote efficiency and improve performance. Future Leaders: We develop our people and promote from within. Game Changers: We empower people to challenge the status quo and explore new possibilities. Emotional Intelligence: We cultivate greatness both within ourselves and with others. Hardworking Employees: We look for initiative to conquer complex challenges. We believe in building an awesome workplace where associates feel highly motivated and want to engage every single day. It’s important to Acxiom that we invest in our culture and promote a healthy work-life balance. Acxiom has a fast paced, high-performance culture where we empower our people to do innovative, cutting-edge work. You will always be guided to do what is right. Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.
For Remote Intern – Information Security (SPRING) roles, visit Remote Intern – Information Security (SPRING) Roles
Ecosystem Security & Integrity Analyst at Visa
Position: Ecosystem Security & Integrity Analyst
Ecosystem Security & Integrity (ESI) is a Global Risk group that is tasked with the role of upholding the security and integrity of the payment ecosystem through the interdiction of illegal and brand-damaging activity. This is achieved through ownership of procedures and general oversight over various risk compliance programs. The programs leverage proprietary tools, third party vendors, leads from the various global regions, and other stakeholders to mitigate ecosystem risk.
ESI also works with internal and external stakeholders to further its charter and initiatives.
This role supports the management and execution of several global compliance programs that work in conjunction with regional execution teams to ensure merchants facilitating illegal activity are removed from the payment system. The position is also accountable for supporting the high-brand risk merchant registration program globally. The position provides analytical and operational support to the help identify and respond to emerging risks across the payment eco-system.
Manage operational activities necessary to execute and support the Global Brand Protection Program (GBPP) and High-Brand Risk (H ) Merchant and Acquirer Registration
Manage operational activities necessary to execute the Transaction Laundering Detection program
Provide monthly reporting and tracking of GBPP, H Merchant and Acquirer Registration activities
Maintain program documentation and records for review and audit purposes
Support Regional teams to ensure global adherence to the High-Risk Merchant and Acquirer Registration requirement
Partner with IT to ensure the Risk program management tools remain functional for external partners/clients
Collaborate with regional execution teams to ensure the GBPP management tools have the required functionality for each region to efficiently manage their identifications
Developing actionable intelligence from GBPP violations, analysis of Visa Net data, and leads from external stakeholders to identify emerging threats
Develop and implement recommendations to mitigate risks and improve program effectiveness
Support in the processing of complaints received in the GBPP portals and mailboxes in a timely and efficient manner
Support client inquiries related to the program identifications
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
For Remote Ecosystem Security & Integrity Analyst roles, visit Remote Ecosystem Security & Integrity Analyst Roles