REMOTE Cloud Security or Cyber Security Analyst at CyberCoders
If you are an experienced Cyber Security Analyst looking to join a growing firm with great culture, please read on
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Ranked in Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work For 2021
What You Will Be Doing
In this fully remote role you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, implementing, and auditing cloud infrastructure, security solutions, and integrated technologies through a lens of security, resiliency, and scalability.
You’ll also collaborate with team members in-person and remotely. Work closely with different business functions to ensure monitoring, logging, and auditing of relevant events and assisting in automation of security controls.
What You Need for this Position
At least 3 years of experience with
• Cyber Security or Cloud Security
• Compliance frameworks
What’s In It for You
• Salary: $100,000-$130,000
• Fully covered benefits for individual and family
• 401k Match up to 6%
• Annual Bonus
• Sabbatical program
• Fully remote
So, if you are a REMOTE Cyber Security Analyst with experience, please apply today
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JR19-1698578 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jimmy Rowland – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
For Remote REMOTE Cloud Security or Cyber Security Analyst roles, visit Remote REMOTE Cloud Security or Cyber Security Analyst Roles
Senior Security Cloud Engineer at Broadridge Financial Solutions
At Broadridge, we’ve built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If youre passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer to be part of the Information Security organization to work with a small team of architects/engineers focused on implementing and utilizing scalable security solutions aligned with Broadridge products. This role requires a strong understanding of Security, Risk, and Compliance and an ability to work closely with agile product teams and enterprise technology SME groups, to serve a diverse set of product and client needs. This Senior SME will support and further our mission of providing real-time security assurance and protection for our data and technology hosted on the cloud.
• Serves as a Security SME for the implementation and operation of cloud security controls within private and public cloud environments
• Evaluate new security technologies for cloud environments, streamlining processes and improving automation
• Integrate automated and repeatable security controls into the DevOps pipeline using tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, etc.
• Demonstrates effective risk management skills to include appropriately identifying and mitigating security weaknesses in cloud resources as needed
• Provide SME input into cloud security policies, standards, practices, and procedures as part of the corporate security governance program
• Lead continuous improvement of cloud security, including applicable improvements and remediation, and publish relevant metrics
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience working as a cloud security engineer or similar role leading the development and implementation of cloud security controls
• 10+ years of shown success in network, application, or infrastructure security
• Fluency in one or more programming or scripting languages
• Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required for this role.
• Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to communicate complex security concepts to diverse audiences
• Experience using CI/CD pipelines to perform automated security testing
• Experience with Kubernetes and Containers
• Certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CCSK
• AWS Certification
Salary Range: $165,000 to $180,000 Annual
Please visit for more information on our comprehensive benefit offerings.
LI-NO1 LI-Remote Disability Assistance
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone’s strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. US applicants: Click here () to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling or by sending an email to .
For Remote Senior Security Cloud Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior Security Cloud Engineer Roles
Oracle Fusion Security & Audit Analyst – Remote at CSAA Insurance Group
CSAA Insurance Group (CSAA IG), a AAA insurer, is one of the top personal lines property and casualty insurance groups in the U.S. Our employees proudly live our core beliefs and fulfill our enduring purpose to help members prevent, prepare for and recover from life’s uncertainties, and we’re proud of the culture we create together.
As we commit to progress over perfection, we recognize that every day is an opportunity to be innovative and adaptable.
At CSAA IG, we hire good people for a brighter tomorrow. We are actively hiring for an Oracle Fusion Security & Audit Analyst. Join us and support CSAA IG in achieving our goals.
• Primarily responsible for supporting the Security Administration, Audit, and governance functions of the Oracle ERP Fusion Cloud Financials Systems.
• Supports the IT Finance Lead Analyst in managing the IT Finance Audit and GRC, which includes collecting, reviewing, and delivering evidence for internal & external audit teams.
• Works with GRC team and maintain exceptions & findings for finance domain
• Maintains documentation for all Internal/External audit requests
• Participates in Implementing a dashboard/calendar for all Internal, External Finance Audits for the calendar year
• Works closely with internal & external entities to provide supporting materials for audit findings
• Reviews the evidence for accuracy and track status of audit requests
• Assists with maintenance and support for oracle ERP fusion cloud non-production environments
• Works with the business community on new systems enablement, configuration, and administration functions
• Supports Disaster Recovery, Business continuity initiatives, and exercises
• Works in conjunction with QA lead to support testing of Oracle ERP Cloud fusion REST APIs
What would make us excited about you?
• Experience in working with Internal and External Auditors
• Expertise with Audit requests evidence collection, analysis, and coordination
• Experience with Archer tool to maintain exceptions and audit findings
• Experience with iGrafx tool to documents processes
• Experience with Oracle OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business intelligence) Reporting
• High-level understanding of Oracle Fusion cloud Infrastructure and Financials Functionality flow
• Experience with Oracle ERP Fusion financials cloud systems, Identity, and access management
• Effective communication skills and ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders across CSAA
What would make us excited about you
• Bachelor’s degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2+ years of experience in Information Technology with a focus on business application analysis
• 2+ years of experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP Financial applications audit, process, and procedures
• 1-2 years system documentation experience and/or technical writing
• Experience with cloud systems security components (SSO, Cybersecurity) assessments
• Understanding of oracle ERP Fusion cloud financials systems and integrations
• Ability to understand the given requests and quickly retrieve evidence for Audit.
• Understanding of relational databases, query methods & tools (SQL Developer, TOAD)
• Knowledge of utilizing the change management process for application changes for scheduled and unscheduled releases
• Experience with Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) reporting
• Working knowledge of insurance industry practices and policies. Ability to develop a clear understanding of the company’s key functional processes and resources.
• A positive/go-getter attitude, and willingness to learn
• Shows respect for differences through excellent communication skills with people from an array of backgrounds
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a perfect’ candidate. CSAA IG is a place where everyone can grow. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if you meet most of the requirements (not all) and this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
CSAA IG Careers
At CSAA IG, we’re proudly devoted to protecting our customers, our employees, our communities, and the world at large. We are on a climate journey to continue to do better for our people, our business, and our planet. Taking bold action and leading by example. We are citizens for a changing world, and we continually change to meet it.
Join us if you
BELIEVE in a mission focused on building a community of service, rooted in inclusion and belonging.
COMMIT to being there for our customers and employees.
CREATE a sense of purpose that serves the greater good through innovation.?
• Recognition: We offer a total compensation package, performance bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!?Read more about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic team at: Benefits (aaa.com)?
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join CSAA IG: remote, hybrid, or in-person. Submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you don’t miss important updates from us. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact (see below)
As part of our values, we are committed to supporting inclusion and diversity at CSAA IG. We actively celebrate colleagues’ different abilities, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and gender. Everyone is welcome and supported in their development at all stages in their journey with us.
CSAA Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.?
The national average salary range for this position is $84,030-$99,900.? However, we have a location-based compensation structure. Our salary ranges vary and are calculated based on county of residence. The full salary range for this position across all the states we hire in is $82,890-$92,100. This role also includes an opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 7% of eligible pay.
We are always recruiting, retaining, and promoting a diverse mix of colleagues who are representative of the U.S. workforce. The diversity of our team fosters a broad range of ideas and enables us to design and deliver a wide array of products to meet customers’ evolving needs.
If you apply and are selected to continue in the recruiting process, we will schedule a preliminary call with you to discuss the role and will disclose during that call the available salary/hourly rate range based on your location. Factors used to determine the actual salary offered may include location, experience, or education.
Please note we are hiring for this role remote anywhere in the United States with the exception of California, Hawaii and Alaska
• _RX _RX
For Remote Oracle Fusion Security & Audit Analyst – Remote roles, visit Remote Oracle Fusion Security & Audit Analyst – Remote Roles
REMOTE Cloud Integration Engineer at Jobot
Work fully remote
This Jobot Job is hosted by Tori Bender
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
Work for an exciting start-up that is focused on cutting-edge solutions for microservices API security enabled by the identity context My client is seeking an integration/systems engineer who wants to bring their skills to an agile, devoted team working on exciting technologies.
Why join us?
Medical insurance (85% Paid for Employees; Partial for Dependents)
Further learning certification opportunities
This candidate will help their team integrate and manage microservices-based API security solution for the new, cloud-native world.
• Experience in deployment, operations, and support of microservices-based applications
• Good understanding of the microservices-based system architecture and 12 Factor principles
• A holistic view on the IT and System integration that spans across hardware, software and networking.
• Experience with Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry or other application/container orchestration platform
• Fluency in Linux/Unix operating systems administration
• Experience with running software on Azure, AWS or GPC
• An analytical mind that enjoys problem-solving and hands-on troubleshooting of software components
• Great communication and rapport with customers (50-70% customer-facing)
• Ability to write technical documentation
• Experience in integrating and testing of the REST APIs
• Experience in integration with either RDBMS, Directory Service or NoSQL datastore
• Experience with the utilization of containers in both non-production as well as production environments
• Understanding of Internet fundamental concepts and protocols
• Designing the optimal solutions for our customers, utilizing Cloudentity products
• Integrating our product with customer’s environment and infrastructure
• Working with our product team to provide solutions to our customers and partners
• Documenting architecture decisions and solutions
• Enabling the federated authentication utilizing protocols like SAML, OAuth, OIDC
• Building scalable solutions utilizing Cloudentity Microservices
• Integrating our product with 3rd party components and the legacy systems
• Gathering requirements from our clients and technology partners
• Java/Scala based microservices utilizing framework
• GoLang based microservices
• based configuration management
• Docker containers
• Kubernetes, Istio, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
• Cloud providers like AWS, Azure and GPC
• Cassandra and Hazelcast based data store solutions
• Kafka messaging and event streaming
• Hashicorp products Vault, Consul, Vagrant
• Familiarity with essential identity and access management concepts like SSO, federated identity, multi-factor authentication, etc.
• Experience with structured, highly available, large scale, microservices based solutions
• Experience with container orchestration solutions like K8s, PCF or Istio
• Experience with serverless architecture
• DevOps experience
Cloud Engineer at Net2Source Inc.
Net2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap – Right Talent – Right Time – Right Place – Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
Role: Cloud Engineer (AWS, Terraform, Cloud Formation, Kibana/Splunk)
Location: Irving, TX (100% REMOTE)
Contract to Hire
Experience with designing and deploying observability tools (Kibana, Splunk)
AWS, AWS Services &
Why work with us – At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
• America’s Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
• Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
• 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
• Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
• INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% companies make it to this list)
• Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
• Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
• 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
• 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
• 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
• 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter