REMOTE Cloud Security Analyst at CyberCoders
If you are a Cloud Security Analyst with experience, please read on
What You Will Be Doing
You will identify, assess, and present options for meeting the functional, technical, and compliance requirements for cloud solutions. Communicate complex information in a well-organized manner through verbal, written or visual means across various internal and 3rd party teams . Collaborate with team members in-person and remotely. Work closely with different business functions to ensure monitoring, logging, and auditing of relevant events and assisting in automation of security controls.
What You Need for this Position
• At least 2 years of experience with:
• Cloud Security
• Identity management services and processes
• Developing and documenting processes
• Experience with compliance frameworks
What’s In It for You
• Salary: $100,000-$130,000
• Fully covered benefits for individual and family
• 401k Match up to 6%
• Fully remote
So, if you are a Cloud Security Analyst with experience, please apply today
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Shay Watson
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SW6-1702148 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Shay Watson – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
For Remote REMOTE Cloud Security Analyst roles, visit Remote REMOTE Cloud Security Analyst Roles
Lead Application Security Engineer at Ringside Talent
Our Ohio client is actively seeking a Lead Application Security Engineer to work remotely. The ideal candidate aligns with the responsibilities and qualifications outlined below.
• Participate in high-level architecture decisions that impact the entire code base as well as new product features
• Design and build security tools integrated with the CI/CD pipeline
• Recognize security needs and recommend suitable technologies and controls
• Voice support for product security by promoting security development standard methodologies and partnering with software engineering as a security domain expert
• Introduce and integrate security testing tools to existing SDLC to drive higher levels of assurance
• Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further application security enhancement
• Improve automation around product-focused security detection, vulnerability triaging, patching and many other security processes
• 5+ years of experience in Application Security Engineering
• Experience in architecting and building application security on modern tech stacks across multiple platforms (web, mobile, desktop)
• Understanding of the life cycle of cybersecurity threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures
• Experience with threat modeling and handling vulnerability reports
• willingness to continuously learn and develop skills commensurate to this role and other potential growth opportunities within and across the organization
Senior Information Security Analyst at General Dynamics Information Technology
Type of Requisition: Regular Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None Public Trust/Other Required: NACI (T1) Job Family: Information Security General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst who is innovative, dedicated, and highly motivated to solve challenging problems for our client, the Division of Federal Systems (DFS) for the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE). Our team provides program support to DFS OCSE to manage and monitor the development, implementation, operation, maintenance, technical support, and enhancement of the division’s systems and services. Federal Parent Locator Service (FPLS) information is, by statute, made available to child support agencies and a limited number of federal and state agencies. These secure systems and services help child support agencies, employers, insurers, and financial institutions exchange information about child support cases; locate parents; establish paternity, custody and visitation; collect support; and identify fraud. THIS IS A REMOTE BASED ROLE; CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES. The ideal candidate enjoys the challenges and opportunities provided by a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment. If you want to work with a dynamic group of dedicated, technical professionals on a collaborative team that supports a critical mission, we encourage you to apply. Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedures to safeguard internal information systems, network, databases, and Web-based security + Provide guidance to the design and development teams to ensure compliance with Federal mandates, OMB and NIST guidelines, Health and Human Services (HHS), Administration for Children and Families (ACF) and Federal Parent Locator Service (FPLS) security requirements. + Provide guidance to the design and development teams on security issues, and assist as needed in the development of security documentation for Security Authorization. + Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on application and network security topics as well as emerging security technologies. + Participate in routine and on-demand system and application vulnerability scanning, document findings and recommendations, and present analysis of results to stakeholders. + Participate in the continuous monitoring of FPLS systems and applications in support of the security authorization process through system development life cycle, risk assessments, vulnerability testing, inventory and configuration audits, technical and physical assessments, and development of security documentation. + Serve as one of the Security team’s representatives to the Data Access team to ensure data sharing and research partners adhere to FPLS security requirements. + Support the development and maintaining of security policies, procedures and required documentation for security compliance with Federal mandates, OMB and NIST guidelines, HHS/ACF and FPLS requirements. + Support the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) management, the ACF CISO, ACF Cyber Security Office, and HHS Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to ensure FPLS compliance with ACF and HHS security requirements. + Assist the FPLS ISSO, FPLS ITSSO and Technical Manager to ensure that FPLS upholds all security requirements to maintain the ACF Authority to Operate. + Support the Security Team in responding to external audits conducted by the HHS Inspector General (IG), Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and other Federal agencies as required. + Document and track internal POAMs for DFS systems and applications + Assist in the development and delivery of Security Awareness Training as required. + Participate in conducting security site assessments on data matching partner sites and FPLS contractor sites. + Coordinate and assist customer on requisite System Security Plans (SSPs) in accordance with agency-established policies. + Assist in the gathering, analysis, and preservation of evidence used in the prosecution of computer crimes. + Assess security events to determine impact and implements corrective actions. + Participate in network and systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies. + Collaborate with the security team to ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of all IT services. + Develop and implement programs to ensure that systems, network, and data users are aware of, understand, and adhere to systems security policies and procedures. + Promote awareness of security issues among management and ensures sound security principles are reflected in organizations’ visions and goals. + Conduct research pertaining to the latest security vulnerabilities. and the latest technological advances in combating unauthorized access to information. + Support the client in publishing security alerts, advisories, and bulletins. + Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs. + Support systems security evaluations, audits, and reviews. + Develop systems security contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures. + Develop policies and procedures to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility and to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data. + Recommend technological and architectural upgrades/modifications to client’s Information Systems Security architecture. + Provide input to incident response functions when appropriate and coordinates activities with site personnel when directed by the client organization. + May require travel to DC office for 1-2 meetings/year. + Sponsorship is not available for this role QUALIFICATIONS Required Skills and Experience: + Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; a writing sample will be requested. + At least 2 years of professional work experience in a cybersecurity role. + Web application development knowledge + Demonstrated experience and understanding of Information Assurance in the following specialties: Internet and Intranet Applications and Authentication; and Physical, Personnel, Network, Computer, Information, Operational, Administrative, and Communications Security. + Experience handling multiple tasks simultaneously, and the ability to work independently in a high stress environment with an orientation towards customer service. Desired Skills and Experience: + Security or IT certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, MCSE, C EH,etc.) related to the security of web and portal developments. + Knowledge of FedRAMP and cloud computing + Knowledge of Network infrastructure and ability to analyze network diagrams + Knowledge of mainframe technologies (z/OS,DB2) + Knowledge of web application vulnerability scanning tools such as IBM AppScan + Knowledge of the Child Support Enforcement program and system operations. + Experience handling sensitive data sources and distribution of data containing personally identifiable information. + Mainframe processing knowledge a plus + COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements. We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
For Remote Senior Information Security Analyst roles, visit Remote Senior Information Security Analyst Roles
Application Security Engineer at Laserfiche
Laserfiche is adding an Application Security Engineer to our growing team! As an Application Security Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to help Laserfiche build and deliver secure software to our customers, who use Laserfiche applications to manage their enterprise data and automate their business processes. Application Security Engineers bring a broad mixture of strong communication, coding, systems, and cybersecurity expertise to bear to help our teams keep our customers’ data protected from security threats during the development and operations of Laserfiche’s cloud services.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You’ll Do:
• Collaborate with engineers in multiple product development teams to implement static analyzers, fuzzers, and other (semi-) automated security tools as part of the SDLC, including deployment to CI/CD pipelines
• Implement technologies to detect vulnerabilities in externally sourced packages and libraries, and develop and execute procedures to trace and track Laserfiche’s exposure to vulnerable packages
• Collaborate with engineering teams to create and evaluate threat models to enumerate threats, define mitigations and countermeasures, prioritize security improvements, and reduce application security risks
• Perform design and security code reviews in accordance with industry-leading practices
• Manage and track the remediation of critical product and component security vulnerabilities and weaknesses across the entire product suite
• Document and maintain software development security policies, controls, and procedures
• Provide training on cybersecurity, secure coding best practices and threat modeling to software architects, engineers, and testers
What We’re Looking For:
• 3+ years of application development experienced focused on application security
• Experience in identifying and fixing web application security issues in production systems
• Experience in deploying static analyzers, fuzzers, or similar security tools with web or mobile applications
• Familiarity with malware, emerging threats, attacks, and the vulnerability management landscape and trends
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Ability to work well independently or with a team
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Understanding of computer systems and networking fundamentals
• Experience in environments employing DevOps practices and implementing security in CI/CD processes
• Experience with container-based technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) and container security
• Experience with AWS security (e.g., IAM, EC2, VPC, S3) and cloud best practices is a plus
• Generalist certifications such as CISSP, SANS certifications (e.g., GSEC, GCIH, GICSP) is a plus
• Specialist certifications such as offensive security (e.g., OSCP, OSCE) and/or SANS (e.g., GPEN, GWAPT) is a plus
What We Offer:
• Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
• Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
• Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
• 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 4-day year-end closure + 3 additional ‘me’ days
• 9 days of paid public holidays
• Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
• Professional development and career growth opportunities
• Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
• Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
• Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
For Remote Application Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Application Security Engineer Roles
Cyber Threat Remediation Analyst (Remote) at TEKsystems
• TEKsystems is supporting a large automotive manufacturer with a cyber security need.
• The contract is expected to go into Q2 of 2023 with option for extension or hire.
• Works with business units and with other risk functions to identify security requirements, using methods that may include risk and business impact assessments.
• – Business system analysis.
• – Communication, facilitation and consensus building.
• Assists in the coordination and completion of information security operations documentation.
• Works with information security leadership to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks.
• Reports to management concerning residual risk, vulnerabilities and other security exposures, including misuse of information assets and noncompliance.
• Plays an advisory role in application development or acquisition projects to assess security requirements and controls and to ensure that security controls are implemented as planned.
• Collaborates on critical IT projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
• Works with IT department and members of the information security team to identify, select and implement technical controls.
• Develops security processes and procedures, and supports service-level agreements (SLAs) to ensure that security controls are managed and maintained.
• Advises security administrators on normal and exception-based processing of security authorization requests.
• Researches, evaluates and recommends information-security-related hardware and software, including developing business cases for security investments.
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems or equivalent work experience.
• Desirable: Security Certification
• 5 to 7 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, applications development, database design and administration; one to two years of experience with information security
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles, as a means of relating business needs to security controls.
• Knowledge of and experience in developing and documenting security architecture and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans.
• Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as (International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 2700x and the ITIL, COBIT and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST
• Knowledge of the fundamentals of project management, and experience with creating and managing project plans, including budgeting and resource allocation.
• In-depth knowledge of risk assessment methods and technologies.
• Proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments.
• Strong understanding of business applications, including ERP and financial systems.
• Excellent technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems (for example, Microsoft Windows and Oracle Solaris) and a wide range of security technologies, such as network security appliances, identity and access management (IAM) systems, anti-malware solutions, automated policy compliance tools, and desktop security tools.
• Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security policies, processes, procedures and standards.
• Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network protocols and concepts.
• Audit, compliance or governance experience is preferred.
• Knowledge, skills, abilities, traits, certifications, years of experience, to successfully perform job function
• The Threat Operations Analyst will assist in monitoring, detecting, and preventing cyber-attackers from exploiting security incidents leading to a data breach or operational interruptions across all of businesses in North America Region.
• This role has the direct responsibility to drive the strategy, processes, execution, and operations as a member of a Regional Security Operation Team. They’ll support and lead: Threat Hunts, Security Incident Response, Threat Assessment Writeups, and Support 24×7 on-call rotation.
• We’re partners in transformation.
• We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity.
• We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change.
• That’s the power of true partnership.
• TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
• The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
• We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
• To view the EEO is the law poster.
• Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online.
• Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
For Remote Cyber Threat Remediation Analyst (Remote) roles, visit Remote Cyber Threat Remediation Analyst (Remote) Roles
Information Security Engineering Senior Manager at Wells Fargo
About This Role
Wells Fargo is seeking an experienced information and cyber security leader to join our Technology Infrastructure Network Security team as the senior manager of Secure Access Technologies. The successful candidate in this position will be responsible for managing multiple next-generation information security technologies. In addition this position is directly accountable, along with their peers, for accelerating agile transformation while ensuring and improving Wells Fargo security.
In This Role, You Will
• Participate in strategic initiatives and identify opportunities for technology operations
• Facilitate expedited adoption and deployment of agile cloud-hosted technologies
• Evaluate strategic and tactical challenges that require research and evaluation
• Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity
• Review, analyze and escalate issues from key metric analysis, event monitors, reported service deviations, and documented changes
• Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
• Partner with managers to convey their concerns to teams about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards
• Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations
• Provide information to functional colleagues, internal partners and stakeholders
• Manage and develop a team of individual contributors and managers
• Maintain a broad awareness of the state of information security companywide
• Identify and recommend complex and innovative solutions addressing functions including vulnerability detection, threat data, network intrusion and development, and implementation of vulnerability mitigation strategies
• Determine appropriate strategy for information security policy, standards and procedures for systems, applications and tools
• Set guidelines for compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
• Advise more experienced management on issues with high, critical impact
• Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers
• Lead team to achieve objectives
• Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
• Required Qualifications:
• 7+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
• 7+ years of leadership or management experience, in a technology environment
• 5+ years experience in one or a combination of the following: compliance, operational risk, audit or legal
• 3+ years managing a team of Engineers where one of the functions was supporting enterprise firewall footprint
• 3+ years of leading managers in the information security domain
• Strong executive presentation skills
• Azure and/or Google Cloud certification
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
• Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
• Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team
• Ability to identify inefficiencies, opportunities to streamline business processes and implement change
• E xperience managing firewall systems (both network and web application firewalls)
• Lead managers and their teams to achieve security objectives
• Facilitate successful execution of cloud security initiatives
• Frequent interaction with all levels of operations and executive leadership
• Ability to leads teams to resolution as part of major incident management process
• Ensure timely and successful control execution
• Ensure successful closure of all issues and corrective actions
• Lead teams to successful outcomes based on strong risk management procedures
$144,400.00 – $300,000.00 Annual
• Information about Wells Fargo’s employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For Remote Information Security Engineering Senior Manager roles, visit Remote Information Security Engineering Senior Manager Roles
Cybersecurity Consultant at The Lancet
Consultant Professional Services 3 ATC
The Governance, Risk and Compliance Security services of AT&T Consulting Solutions is looking for qualified persons to join its team of world-class security and information risk management professionals.
This position will be focused on providing guidance around security and privacy regulatory and industry standard requirements to our portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, conducting security risk assessments, and working with the practice leadership to keep abreast of developments in the information security space from both a strategic and technical perspective.
Key job responsibilities will include:
• Conduct information security assessments using industry accepted best practices and approaches to support enterprise business goals and objectives
• Evaluate information security risk in context of business environment and industry requirements
• Consult with clients on information security best practices and provide guidance on cost-effective strategies for implementation of security
• Follow standard methodologies and develop new and innovative processes for delivering information security solutions
• Focus on results and ability to work within tight timelines
• Demonstrated ability to learn and apply critical thinking to a variety of situations
• Design deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs
• Work with clients to help them understand where improvements could be made, and propose scenarios and solutions to address these areas of improvement
• Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
• BA/BS in information technology, business administration, or related field preferred
• 5-8 years of experience in information risk management, security governance, program development, regulatory and controls experience
• CISSP certification
• CISM, CCSP, CIPP, CISA certification a plus
• Solid understanding of the evolving security and privacy controls environment, regulatory landscape and risk management techniques, principles and practices
• Experience performing risk and compliance assessments and in-depth knowledge of industry standards and regulatory requirements (e.g., HIPAA, HITRUST, HITECH, PCI DSS, FISMA, NIST, ISO 2700X, COBIT, FFIEC, NERC CIP, etc.)
• Experience and firm understanding of the development and implementation of information security policies, standards and related procedures
• Ability to provide risk-based recommendations based upon the size and complexity of the clients organization
• Ability to educate clients of the risk implications associated with a particular business decision, and communicate the likelihood and impact of those decisions so clients can fully quantify those risks
• Ability to translate complex technical information across all levels of the organization
• Strong facilitation skills and a clear ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders at all levels, including executive managers and vendors
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team, delivering high performance and customer satisfaction in a global, matrix-management environment
• Strong business acumen and process-oriented thinking
• Excellent presentation and issue resolution skills
• Written communication skills for use in preparing formal documentation including deliverables, Statements of Work, proposals, white papers, and case studies
• Verbal skills that include the ability to clearly articulate thoughts, be persuasive and to deliver presentation and training to all levels of management
• Ability to interface with C-levels, as well as tactical implementers
• Able to manage projects from inception to successful implementation
• Strong investigative and analysis skills with the ability to handle confidential information
• Ability to travel (~25% of time)
• Keeps informed of advances in information security; self-motivator
• Consulting experience required
• Privacy experience a plus
• Understanding of cloud technologies and security is a plus
• Understanding of available security tools and technologies
• PCI DSS QSA a plus
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status
For Remote Cybersecurity Consultant roles, visit Remote Cybersecurity Consultant Roles