Senior Network Security Engineer- Location Open at Deloitte
Senior Network Security Engineer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? An industry solutions professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Senior Network Security Engineer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
• Lead and support network architecture and operation of the Open Cloud platform operating on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google Cloud (GCP)
• Deploy complex network solutions such as virtualized Palo Alto firewall environments and be an innovative problem solver
• Manage networking projects in a fast-paced and organizationally complex environment and effectively adapt to rapidly changing technologies
Deloitte’s Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client’s end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
• 6+ years strong technical experience with network infrastructure in cloud environments (AWS, Azure and GCP)
• Experience driving the architecture and operational support of the network infrastructure on AWS, Azure and GCP
• MUST HAVE hands on expertise with Palo Alto and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Experience working with routers, switches, provisioning, firewalls and security (specifically Palo Alto)
• Experience in assessing and facilitating network requests: this includes firewall policies and VPN in the cloud environment
• Thorough understanding of rules, policies, ports, blocks and VPN technologies
• Ability to travel 0-10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
For Remote Senior Network Security Engineer- Location Open roles, visit Remote Senior Network Security Engineer- Location Open Roles