IT Cloud Engineer (Hybrid) at Houlihan Lokey
Location: Los Angeles
IT Cloud Engineer
Houlihan Lokey (NYSE:HLI) is a global investment bank with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, financial restructuring, and valuation. The firm serves corporations, institutions, and governments worldwide with offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia-Pacific region. Independent advice and intellectual rigor are hallmarks of the firm’s commitment to client success across its advisory services. Houlihan Lokey is the No. 1 investment bank for all global M&A transactions, the No. 1 M&A advisor for the past seven consecutive years in the U.S., the No. 1 global restructuring advisor for the past eight consecutive years, and the No. 1 global M&A fairness opinion advisor over the past 20 years, all based on number of transactions and according to data provided by Refinitiv. For more information, please visit www.hl.com.
Responsible for ongoing support of the operational aspects of the Houlihan Lokey (HL) Cloud infrastructure. This position will design, implement, and manage cloud solutions, assist with troubleshooting issues and provide ongoing support for day-to-day IT operations involving cloud services. Position will be responsible for deploying and managing multiple cloud platforms, while educating teams on new cloud initiatives and ensuring the security of the HL cloud infrastructure.
• Collaborate with IT and business users to evaluate and identify cloud solutions that meet requirements.
• Deploy and manage cloud-based resources primarily in the Google Cloud Platform (GCP), but also across multiple providers including Azure, AWS, and Office 365.
• Configure and manage cloud-based resources including network topology, reverse proxy, firewalls, etc.
• Administer cloud-based software applications to setup, configure, manage access, and generally support including Dataiku, Snowflake, and Tableau, among others.
• Develop and support automation scripts to define, configure, and manage cloud-based resources utilizing tools such as Terraform. Scripts should be managed in a code repository such as GitHub.
• Monitor cloud-based resources for availability and capacity constraints. Make recommendations for improvements.
• Track costs for cloud resources to ensure proper allocation to the correct line of business or department.
• Assist with cloud-related audit reporting and other compliance activities on HL policies and relevant industry regulatory requirements (e.g. SOX and SEC audits, NIST 800-53 and CIS Critical Security Controls20).
• Assist IT operations in troubleshooting end-user or application issues.
• Work with the core Incident Response Team and assist with any cloud-related tasks associated with the investigation or remediation of security incidents.
• Participate in change control procedures for cloud systems when applicable.
• Assist with documentation of cloud systems, configurations, and operating procedures.
• Assist with policy compliance reviews of cloud systems.
• Provide specific assistance and subject matter expertise in IT projects and business initiatives, as requested.
• Work with internal IT Application, Infrastructure, Support, and Network teams
• Educate IT teams and business users on the implementation of cloud technologies and initiatives.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university and one or more years directly related work experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Thorough understanding and hands-on knowledge of cloud configuration and management, and problem resolution.
• A minimum of 1-year of experience with a cloud platform such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), and/or Microsoft Azure.
• Familiarity with Linux operating system in an enterprise environment.
• Strong communications skills.
• COVID vaccination required, subject to applicable state and federal law.
• Previous work experience in a financial institution environment.
• Familiarity with Infrastructure-as-Code tools, including Terraform and Ansible.
• Experience with data analytics / data science platforms including Dataiku, Snowflake, and Tableau.
• Possess strong analytical skills and ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization may exist.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For Remote IT Cloud Engineer (Hybrid) roles, visit Remote IT Cloud Engineer (Hybrid) Roles
Cloud network engineer at UCLA HEALTH
Location: Los Angeles
Under supervision of the Director of NetworkServices of DGIT,serve on the network support team for the DGSOM Network. Major functions include design, implementation and support of the16.
000-node SOM network, technology planning and documentation. Must have goodunderstanding of networking fundamentals (IP Protocols, Network Sub-netting,Routing, Switching and VLANs).
Hands on experience with Cisco networkingequipment (switches, routers, etc) Palo Alto Firewalls in addition to all cloudbased networking and management tools .
This individual will have a diversifiedbackground of expert technical network experience, demonstrated projectmanagement acumen, excellent vendor management skills, plus a superior,service-oriented approach to networking architecture both on prem and in thecloud.
As a member of the network team, the role contributes to the developmentand execution of the networking strategy, ensures its alignment with theenterprise’s IT and business strategy, and ensures that the architecture can beeasily scaled while reducing its complexity.
Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, related field or equivalent work experience
10+ years’ experience with large enterprise networks with a focus on networking, firewalls, DNS, and DHCP
Solid understanding of the network stack (TCP / IP, VPN, HTTP, SSL, routing, etc.), cloud topologies (VPC, Virtual Subnets, NACLS, NSG, ILB, ELB, etc.
and storage (S3, EBS, Azure Files etc)
Experience with BGP, OSPF, MPLS, QoS, and Wireless
Experience delivering network for distributed, scalable, secure, reliable software systems
Knowledge of the network that power today’s modern and highly available web and mobile applications, with deep domain expertise in one or more areas : compute, networking, storage, high availability, cloud security, application performance
Deep understanding of networking and load balancing principles and approaches
Experience with monitoring solutions
Experience working with common IT processes such as change management, design reviews, work item management, and agile
Proficiency with a scripting language – preferably Python
Experience designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications / systems using proven or emerging technologies, in a variety of technologies and environments
Experience with CI / CD using tools such as git, Maven, Bamboo, etc.
Fluency with standard encryption concepts and protocols used to secure data at rest and in transit, such as PKI, TLS, IPsec
Strong Experience with Cloud (AWS, Azure) architecture, provisioning, and tuning
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Systems Network Engineer (hybrid in LA) at Irvine Technology Corporation
• Supports server systems (e.g., servers (file, print, application, WEB, database, proxy, etc.), operating systems, server backup, routine maintenance programs, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring efficient operations.
• Participates in network and system design.
• Supports VOIP and other telecommunication systems.
• Install, connect and support network cable systems.
• Researches trends, products, equipment, tests, etc. for the purpose of recommending procedures and/or purchases.
• Responds to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.
• Responds to inquiries from a variety of sources (e.g., staff, administrators, school site personnel, outside vendors and service providers, etc.) for the purpose of providing technical assistance and support.
• Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
• Participates in on call after-hours support of network and system operations.
• Minimum of 4 years work experience administering complex networks in either the capacity of a System or Network Engineer
• Experience with Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat or Debian) within an enterprise environment preferred
• Experience in administering virtualized environment (MS HyperV or VMware)
• Some experience with enterprise SANs (EMC or HP preferred)
• Some experience Citrix & Citrix Netscaler ideal
• Knowledge of AWS or Azure Cloud
• Experience with enterprise phone systems such as Mitel
• Solid understanding of infrastructure services such as Active Directory, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, IIS and SMTP.
• Experience supporting one or more of the following email systems Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 and Office 365.
• Experience supporting technical environments of 500 or more users.
• Proficiency in the following networking infrastructure: TCP/IP, OSI, SSL, VPN, routing (OSPF, EIGRP) and switching protocols.
• Hands on experience configuring Cisco Systems and or HP switches/routers CLi.
• Experience with Aruba or other enterprise wireless technologies.
• Experience administrating HP, DELL or Cisco Servers (blade preferred).
• Skilled with collaborating and maintaining good working relationships and interacting with peers and resources in other departments.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• CCNA R/S (CCNP R/S preferred) OR MCSA (MCSE preferred) OR VCP
For Remote Systems Network Engineer (hybrid in LA) roles, visit Remote Systems Network Engineer (hybrid in LA) Roles
Sr. Cloud Network Architect at Xperi Holding Corporation
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that create extraordinary experiences at home and on the go for millions of people around the world. Powering billions of consumer electronics, connected cars and digital content titles, we make entertainment more immersive, driving more intelligent and every interaction seamlessly personalized through our renowned consumer brands: DTS®, HD Radio™, IMAX® Enhanced and TiVo®.
Xperi (NASDAQ: XPER) is a publicly traded technology company headquartered in San Jose, CA with over 2,000 employees across North America, Europe and Asia. Come join a thriving team where you can play an integral role in shaping the future of entertainment technology.
Xperi is hiring a Cloud Network Architect. As a member of the network architecture team, you will utilize your extensive experience to architect, design and build resilient cutting-edge solutions for Cloud/Hybrid Cloud, leveraging AWS, SDWAN, ACI and other Cloud architectures.
• You will define and architect our network architecture.
• Lead engineering and technical decisions, providing technical direction, coordination, service integration and management for business units and/or internal departmental projects.
• Lead and guide other network engineers and operation support individuals from various organizations and disciplines to determine the best comprehensive design, while supporting current and long-term needs of the infrastructure, business partners and related stakeholders.
• Produce professional diagrams and documentation for networks and operational standard methodologies, standards, policies and procedures
• Work with vendors and service providers for continuous improvement of our networks
• Works in creating the roadmaps for products and deployments
• Drive network and process innovation through research and evaluation of both cutting edge and well-established technologies.
• Participates in requirements/architecture discussions, design reviews, UAT, and deployment/training processes of various projects and products
• Defines network requirements and aligns technology roadmaps
• Architect solutions utilizing industry best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
• 10+ years experience or 10 years of progressive hands on network architecture experience in global large-scale enterprise and data-center environments.
• Experience in building, interconnecting and supporting networks into AWS Regions and Availability Zones. Including working knowledge and hands-on experience of VPC,AWS Transit VPC, Transit Gateway, Direct Connect methodologies.
• Solid understanding of enterprise networks, i.e. Campus LAN/WLAN, Wireless, MPLS WAN, SD-WAN, DC Architectures, Remote Access Services, including advance routing protocols, BGP and OSPF. and network tooling.
• Solid understanding of with Data Center technologies, i.e. VMWare NSX, VXLAN, EVPN, and Spine-Leaf Architecture.
• Solid understanding of DNS infrastructure for enterprise and Data Centers
• Must have multi-vendor knowledge, including Juniper Switches, Palo Alto, Cisco IOS and/or NX-OS, Checkpoint, architecting F5 network LTM/GTM,Cisco Nexus ACI/DCNM and etc
• Ability to correctly visualize and implement virtual designs and concepts, in order to define project objectives. Capable of understanding requirements and developing comprehensive solutions incorporating technology, administration and business processes.
• Demonstrable experience designing, implementing and supporting on premise, off-premise and hybrid network infrastructure solutions.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills; able to present information in clear, concise terms to all position levels in the organization, as well as business partners, vendors and technical staff.
• Experience in Python, Ansible ,CloudFormation and Terraform desirable.
• Knowledge on network and host security groups for technical and security analysis using native Dome9, CloudWatch, Cloud-formation, and etc.
• Even better if you have any of the following certifications: Cisco CCDA/CCDP, Cisco CCNA/CCNP Routing and Switching, CCIE, or other network , security, cloud certifications such as AWS by industry recognized organizations.
Life @ Xperi:
At Xperi, we value People, Customers, Performance and Innovation. We are dedicated to creating a workplace where all employees have a voice and sense of belonging, feel safe and valued, and are acknowledged for how their unique differences contribute to organizational culture and business outcomes.
Our employees and their families are important to us, and our comprehensive pay, stock and benefits programs reflect that. Xperi supports personal well-being, builds financial security and enables employees to share in our collective success.
• Competitive compensation (salary, equity and bonuses) and comprehensive benefits designed to foster work-life balance, care for your health, protect your finances and help you save and invest for the future.
• Generous paid time away from work, including flexible time off, holidays and sick time, health and wellness initiatives, and a charitable match program to help you give back to your community.
• Great perks, which vary by location and can be site-specific: employee discounts, transportation reimbursements, subsidized cafes and fitness facilities.
• A flexible, hybrid work environment combining the best of in-office collaboration and community-building along with the benefits of working from home.
For Remote Sr. Cloud Network Architect roles, visit Remote Sr. Cloud Network Architect Roles
Cloud Platform Engineer Intern at Experian
Location: Los Angeles
Company Description Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. Job Description Experian’s Summer Internship Program is a unique opportunity for students across the country to gain hands-on work experience in our innovative global company. Our interns work alongside Experian employees to tackle meaningful projects and gain valuable skills in their chosen field. During our summer internship program, interns will have access to the latest technologies and challenging work. As a summer intern, you’ll learn about our exciting financial inclusion products and programs, experience philanthropic events that make us a force for good, and network across our global business units. Get ready to discover the unexpected as a part of our uniquelyexperian summer internship program. The Cloud Platform Engineering intern plays a key role within public cloud space at an enterprise level with focus on three main areas: shared services infrastructure, project delivery and support. The intern will help deploy and maintain new and existing cloud infrastructure via Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with emphasis on operational process improvements and automation. This assignment is be part of a global, multi-region cloud platform engineering team working to help Experian succeed on its cloud and technology strategy and goals. Responsibilities: Develop & maintain infrastructure as code for AWS, Azure, GCP & OCI using best practices and tools Implement new and improve existing automations for provisioning of cloud environments as per company standard configurations and policies Improve processes, functionality and availability of shared services offering across all our cloud landscape Participate in operations, project and support activities to meet new business requirements Ensure the availability, performance, reliability, and reporting of global cloud data centers and enterprise Networks Improve productivity in delivery orchestration, proactive monitoring, self-healing automation and operations validations Solve problems related to these mission critical services and build automation to proactively detect and prevent their re-occurrences Support technology automation Compute, Storage, Backups and Operating system in the public cloud as well as on-premises Collaborate via open communication reaching across functional borders to analyze, tune, and configure automated platform infrastructure and systems Qualifications Currently enrolled in a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree Be returning to school in the Fall of 2023 to complete degree program Knowledge of software engineering comprising of designing, developing, and operating robust and highly scalable cloud infrastructure services Desire to learn and work on infrastructure projects and migration activities on public clouds such as AWS and Azure Knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar Programming and scripting skills in Python, Bash, Power Shell and AWS/Azure SDKs Background in Linux/Unix and/or Windows system administration Understanding of AWS/Azure Cloud Networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP,HTTP, and routing in distributed networks Knowledge about RESTful APIs and integrations with third party products and services Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us here for the salary range of this position (include this Job Title in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match. Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
For Remote Cloud Platform Engineer Intern roles, visit Remote Cloud Platform Engineer Intern Roles
Cloud engineer at Accenture
Location: Los Angeles
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed-duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company.
Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’
s biggest business challenges.
You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and / or eliminating the demands to travel.
Migrating Large scale on-prem data to cloud.
Design, implement, and manage cloud-based systems for businesses
Develop and implement cloud-applications, migrate existing on-premise applications to the cloud, and debug cloud stacks.
Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
Senior Cloud Security Engineer at Lawrence Harvey
Location: Los Angeles
Senior Cloud Security Engineer
Los Angeles – Hybrid
I’m currently partnered with an organization who support the media creation and development industry and actively work with almost 500 million people in this space to accelerate greatness within the entertainment industry.
We’re looking for an experienced Cloud Security Engineer who is an expert in the AWS cloud space in particular and is able to work autonomously on numerous security duties. The successful occupant needs to be capable and willing to scale the existing security infrastructure allowing the business to continue on their already impressive growth trajectory. This will include leading/contributing to various projects across the business as well as diving into a range of new and existing technologies used to scale the business operations.
Key Skills, Experience & Certifications
• AWS expert – Will include advising on best practices and implications around the security remit
• Experienced in a number of security duties including; Pentesting, IAM, data protection, firewalls, monitoring remote workers, auditing of existing roles and privileges, working with Cisco switches & routers and capturing security events
• Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash or Powershell
• Exposure to security tools such as Splunk, Datadog and Sumologic
• AWS certifications – Looking for those based on security as well as the fundamental cloud ones too
• Cisco Certifications – CCNA, CISSP, CCNP, etc.
• Exposure to NIST framework
This role is set to be based in LA and we’re ideally looking for someone to work on-site at least for the first couple of months in this organizations’ brand-new offices.
Interested in this opportunity? Either click ’Apply’ now or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Remote Senior Cloud Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior Cloud Security Engineer Roles
Cloud Infra Engineer – Declarative ML at Greylock
Location: Los Angeles
• A startup in the declarative ML space is hiring a Cloud Infra Engineer to move their platform towards a fully automated and multitenant solution.
• You’ll be joining a team of ML experts building the next computing platform for deploying cutting edge ML applications.
• Think low-code machine learning.
• Ideally you also consider yourself a generalist engineer, who approaches work with a computer science mindset.
• Basic RequirementsDeep experience with KubernetesStrong knowledge of two or more of the major US cloud providersCS Degree and general software engineering skills (Python, C
• Java)Experience with CI/CD systemsThis is an individual contributor role, mainly working on building (50% of your time) and maintaining (the other 50% of your time) initially.
• Looking ahead, the role will shift to spending 75% of your time in a dev ops capacity and 25% of your time as an engineer.
• As the team and company expands, if you enjoy mentorship and leading small teams, that is a big plus.
• About Greylock:Greylock is an early-stage investor in hundreds of remarkable companies including Airbnb, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Workday, Cloudera, Facebook, Instagram, Roblox, Coinbase, Palo Alto Networks, among others.
• More can be found about us here: the Greylock Recruiting team and me:As full-time, salaried employees of Greylock, our team provides free candidate referrals/introductions to our active investments to help them grow/succeed (as one of the many services we provide).
• Our recruiting team, combined, has over 125 years of in-house recruiting experience at successful startups through FAANG’s and over 30 years of VC Talent.
• How We Work:I will contact anyone who looks like a potential match
• requesting to schedule a call with you immediately.
• Once contacted, I’ll explain our VC Recruiting model, spend some time getting to know you better, and will discuss various startup opportunities within our portfolio with you as well.
For Remote Cloud Infra Engineer – Declarative ML roles, visit Remote Cloud Infra Engineer – Declarative ML Roles
Engineer golang at Jobot
Location: Los Angeles
Small, publicly traded company / / Bonus + Equity / / Continuous growth opportunity
This Jobot Job is hosted by : Connor Venanzi
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary : $100,000 – $160,000 per year
A bit about us :
The company offers its customers access to their exclusive threat intelligence database containing the historical data, known associations, and reputational behavior of over 8.
5 billion IP addresses. After years of gathering global internet intelligence and working exclusively with
government entities, the company released its first commercial product in 2021
Why join us?
As a Cloud API Developer at Intrusion, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining customer-facing APIs that power dashboards and other interfaces, as well as internal APIs for our microservices.
Bonus + Equity
Strong Benefits Package
Responsibilities include :
• Design and implement secure RESTful APIs that connect applications with backend databases
• Work closely with UI / UX teams to define feature requirements and implement designs, and cloud architect / database architects for developing database schemas
• Develop unit tests for ensuring code quality
• Reproduce and respond to customer usability issues to identify root cause and develop solutions to bugs
• Remote work is an option. Typical Monday-Friday workweek but the nature of the work requires being able to troubleshoot automation and issues on evenings / weekends if / when failures occur
Required Education / Experience
• 2+ years experience in commercial software SDLC
• Proficient in Golang and experience with REST APIs
• Experience developing secure REST APIs in the cloud
• Experience with SQL
• Proven ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
• A self-motivated, driving interest to explore how technology works
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns, and asynchronous processing
• Experience with Python & Flask
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with network and network security concepts
• Familiarity with cloud architectures and cloud data pipelines
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
Network Engineer at matchpoint solutions
Location: Los Angeles
Network Engineer to support our customer based in Southern California. Location Remote (must be located in SoCal) Duration 6 months long-term extensions possible or contract to hire Contractor shall provide Network Engineering services in support of an enterprise networking modernization effort as described below in these representative tasks Support Data Center Networking and Cloud initiatives LANWAN experience required Provide support of networking in data centers (Rancho Bernardo and Las Vegas) Provide support of Cisco Network Expansion to remove QFXQFabric Provide high-level Engineering support for cloud networking (AWS experience highly preferred) Create low-level design documentation and execution planning CCIE-level networking skills Wireless networking experience with Aruba Clearpass Palo Alto firewall support experience Provide hands-on configuration and troubleshooting Provide deployment guidance to ensure implementations are consistent with design specs Understanding business challenges, goals, and environment. Nikhil Kishore MatchPoint Solutions 925-361 -2007 Work Fax nikhilmatchpointsolutions.com httpmatchpointsolutions.com
For Remote Network Engineer roles, visit Remote Network Engineer Roles