Senior Cloud Network Engineer (Remote) at OCTO CONSULTING GROUP
Octo is an industry-leading, award-winning provider of digital services for the federal government. Octo specializes in providing agile software engineering, user experience design, cloud services, and digital strategy services that address government’s most pressing missions. Octo delivers intelligent solutions and rapid results, yielding lower costs and measurable outcomes.
Our team is what makes Octo great. At Octo youll work beside some of the smartest and most accomplished staff youll find in your career. Octo offers fantastic benefits and an amazing workplace culture where you will feel valued while you perform mission critical work for our government. Voted one of the region’s best places to work multiple times, Octo is an employer of choice!
As a Cloud Network Engineer at Octo, you will serve as a member of our network engineering, and of the broader core cloud engineering team. You will also be a trusted advisor, providing consultation and guidance to customers and internal teams. This role requires hands-on technical design and implementation in support of major government cloud networking programs. The Cloud Network Engineer will also support assessments of emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve. As an expert with deep industry knowledge and business acumen you will also support business development by providing technical solutions, white papers, and customer support. While you will be a part of the overall core cloud team, your specific focus will be on cloud network infrastructure. This role is an exciting opportunity to work on Cloud technology with incredible exposure for recognition and career growth.
We were founded as a fresh alternative in the Government Consulting Community and are dedicated to the belief that results are a product of analytical thinking, agile design principles and that solutions are built in collaboration with, not for, our customers. This mantra drives us to succeed and act as true partners in advancing our client’s missions.
The Cloud Network Engineer directly supports our growing team in support of a federal healthcare enterprise environment, including medical research and administration. This contract provides a full range of infrastructure support to a federal agency including server architecture design & maintenance, application hosting and administration, network infrastructure design and maintenance, providing fixes & upgrade patches, and ensuring cyber security compliance protections.
Skills & Requirements
Demonstrate professional competence in the principles and practices of Cloud and Network architectures.
Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
Understanding of Cloud technologies (network, compute, storage) and service delivery models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
Understanding and experience with cloud native/12-factor application architecture and microservices.
Ability to investigate and provide technical options to managers and researchers for selecting effective networking solutions based on requirements.
Experience and ability to manage, and/or support engineering projects related to network infrastructure in the cloud.
Design and implement scalable, Highly-Available (HA), Fault-Tolerant (FT), and secure networking solutions.
Knowledge and experience implementing best practice cloud networking.
Good knowledge and understanding of federal cloud policy, regulations, and implementations (eg FedRAMP, FITARA, NIST, OMB, etc.).
Able to produce high-quality technical documentation.
Must be able to handle multiple projects and multitasking.
Strong interpersonal, communication, planning, presentation, and relationship building skills.
Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
Must be able to comply with Executive Order No 13991
Experience with IT Operations and Engineering.
Proficiency and Proven Hands-on experience AWS Services for networking, such as; VPC, subnets, route tables, gateways, VPC Endpoints, Load Balancers, Transit Gateway, VPN, Direct Connect, Route 53, Security Groups, NACLs, and Firewall services.
Fluency in core AWS features (eg EC2, S3, RDS) and general familiarity with a wide variety of AWS native services.
Proficiency and Proven Hands-on experience GCP Services for networking, such as; VPC, subnets, Routes, Load Balancers, Cloud Router, VPN, Interconnect, Firewall, Cloud NAT, Cloud DNS.
Fluency in core GCP features for compute, storage, database, big, data, and general familiarity with a wide variety of GCP native services.
Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code, and Scripting cloud deployments and changes using products such CloudFormation, Terraform, GitHub.
Experience in automation using various tools including Shell, Python, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
Knowledge of continuous integration systems (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.).
Experience migrating systems to hybrid or fully cloud-based solutions.
Experience with troubleshooting in networking to include routing, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, web security mechanisms, proxies, firewalls & application delivery controllers.
Experience with best practices in securing networks, as well as data and applications.
Knowledge and experience of the AWS Well Architected Framework.
Knowledge of containerization/ECS/EKS/Kubernetes.
Experience evaluating and integrating 3rd party enterprise solutions into cloud network infrastructure in multicloud/hybrid cloud environments.
Years of Experience: 8+ years of experience designing, executing, and supporting enterprise and cloud networking solutions.
Education: Bachelors degree in relevant technical field or equivalent experience (minimum 6 years).
Desired Certifications: AWS Advanced Networking Specialty, AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate/Professional, GCP Professional Cloud Network Engineer, GCP Associate Cloud Engineer, GCP Professional Cloud Architect.
Location: Remote available.
Clearance: Able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust.
Octo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation.
For Remote Senior Cloud Network Engineer (Remote) roles, visit Remote Senior Cloud Network Engineer (Remote) Roles
Sr. Network Security Engineer at Zycron, Inc.
The Sr. Network Security Engineer is the network security SME in the analysis, assessment, development, and evaluation of network security solutions and architectures to secure networks, applications, operating systems, and databases. This position is an SME position on the network infrastructure team and is the team security liaison for Palo Alto’s firewalls. This role is hands-on with the design and implementation of various network security stack architectures. Additionally, the Sr. Network Security Engineer assists in the development of network security requirements, and technical regulatory compliance efforts and evaluates security services and technologies. This role reviews and documents information security policies and procedures as well as provides monitoring and oversight for alerts in this environment then trains a resolute Ops team to manage day-to-day. The Sr. Network Security Engineer has a broad, generalist knowledge of on-prem infrastructure security and knowledge in public cloud infrastructure and automation. They will ideally have a specialist area in network security (firewalls, DMZ, Segmentation, ADC, WAF, DDOS, redundancy architectures, endpoint security, etc.), but can turn their attention to and learn something new rapidly. This role will include capabilities in presenting network security solution design options for securing Internet and Partner facing architectures, container security, multi-cloud, and endpoint security awareness.
You will be responsible for:
• On-prem segmentation, Internet edge, third party, and cloud Palo Alto infrastructure
• Understands network and cloud topologies
• Architecting and Engineering Internet-facing network stack applications SME for network security architectures
• Understanding various vendor solutions that are used to secure various architectures
• Proactively identify and determine priority for any network security gaps
• Mentors other Network Engineers for security standard methodologies
• Works with security teams to build and/or steer processes for identifying and remediating vulnerabilities and risk
• Bridge the gap between security engineering and network engineering departments
• Serve as a point of escalation point for network security solutions
• Keep abreast of new cloud and automation developments, evaluate alternative approaches and recommend new software or modifications which improve operations and development activities
• Find opportunities and make recommendations to improve availability, reliability, efficiency, performance, and overall service within the distributed computing environment and associated departments
• Provide clear documentation of technical solutions and communicate plans to management and customers Perform related duties as required or assigned
The experience you bring:
• 7-10 years of experience managing various network architectures
• 5+ years of technical experience with network security technologies (ex. Firewalls, proxy, and network segmentation)
• 5+ years of experience on Palo Alto firewalls and securing Internet-facing applications
• 3+ years of experience in Public Cloud technologies including AWS and Microsoft Azure specifically in networking and security solutions and implementation
• Understanding of DevOps scripting and automation using tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and/or Terraform
• Experience with DLP, WAF, DDOS, IPS/IDS
• Experience with Palo Cloud, SOAR, Twist lock, Redlock, and Prisma Access
• Experience with various endpoint security solutions
– provided by Dice
For Remote Sr. Network Security Engineer roles, visit Remote Sr. Network Security Engineer Roles
Software Quality Engineer at VMware
At VMware, were building new possibilities for our customers by accelerating digital business transformation. Were modernizing data centers for greater agility and productivity, integrating public clouds for faster time to market, empowering digital workspaces to improve mobile experiences, and transforming cyber security. You can be a part of this amazing transformation that will?impact?our customers and businesses around the world.
Networking and Security business group is responsible for fully deliver full L2-L7 software defined networking and security solution that enhances operational efficiency, unlocks agility, and is scalable to rapidly respond to business needs in Virtual Cloud Network (VCN). Our key offerings include NSX Data Center, NSX-ALB (Avi), NSX on VMC and Carbon Black Security.
What is the?primary need, technical challenge, and/or problem you will be responsible for on this team??
VMware NSX is looking for Software quality engineers who are passionate about changing the future networking with NSX and VMware Cloud.
You will get an opportunity to gain wide variety of software experience in the areas of testing distributed systems, networking, automation, virtualization software,and cloud.
• Analyze product requirements develop high quality test strategy.
• Develop and design effective test automation and contribute to CI/CD .
• Be self-motivated and proactively manage time and tasks.
• Interact with development teams, SRE, Product management to execute on product goals.
• Willingness to learn and strong technical curiosity.
• Automation and programming skills in python or golang.
• Bachelors in computer science or equivalent engineering courses preferred
• Previous experience or course work in network Virtualization or Cloud technologies preferred.
• High level understanding of networking protocols or any cloud platform – AWS, GCP, Azure would be a huge plus.
For Remote Software Quality Engineer roles, visit Remote Software Quality Engineer Roles
Senior Network Cloud Solution Analyst – IT at Exelon
Be a part of something powerful at Americas premier energy provider!
At Exelon, we are united by our values and shared vision for a cleaner and brighter future. We encourage curiosity, value diverse perspectives and we never stop looking for ways to be, work and do better. We know the future is in our hands. Thats why were looking for people like you, who have the power to make a difference.
As the nations largest utility company, we serve more than 10 million customers through six fully regulated transmission and distribution utilities; Atlantic City Electric (ACE), Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE), Commonwealth Edison (ComEd), Delmarva Power & Light (DPL), PECO Energy Company (PECO), and Potomac Electric Power Company (Pepco). All 18,000 of us are committed to delivering safe, reliable and affordable energy to our customers, strengthening our communities, supporting a clean energy future and reducing our impact on the changing climate.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Whether its powering lives, supporting communities or collaborating with colleagues, an Exelon employee is talented, compassionate, forward-thinking and inspired. We are empowered to evolve and advance our careers in an open and inclusive environment. We pride ourselves on being the kind of place where people want to come and stay. We know that investing in our employees futures strengthens ours, which is why we offer competitive compensation, incentives and health and retirement benefits.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Candidate will possess the experience and skills to serve and support in a lead role as a SME of Cloud Network Solutions. Must possess expert ability to design and drive high priority network initiatives and projects in both cloud and hybrid cloud models. Must have the ability to evaluate network infrastructure and connectivity solutions and make recommendations to migrate applications and data workloads to a Cloud based model. Demonstrated expertise to design, configure, and deploy state of the art cloud network infrastructure and connectivity solutions to support storage and server virtualization technologies, software defined datacenter technologies, hyper-converged datacenter hardware solutions, and software tools to manage and maintain Cloud environments. SME will work in collaboration with leadership, enterprise business partners, vendors and project teams.Lead the development of documentation and tools to enable support organizations to resolve technical issues, including complex Cloud architecture, design, and service related issues. Provide technical leadership to project managers and stakeholders about migrating and transitioning applications to Cloud based services and operating and maintaining applications once migrated. Design repeatable Cloud computing and hosting solutions in areas like: Disaster Recovery, Web Hosting, and Development/QA Environments; and handle special projects or initiatives when required. Work closely with vendors and carriers when necessary.This person will share deep technical network knowledge, guidance, and mentoring for high visibility Cloud solutions, implementations, and migration initiatives for the enterprise network. Strong ability to provide high-value through deep network engagement, requirements, design, implementation, integration, performance, optimization, and support of Cloud technology solutions that align with business and overall infrastructure enhancement needs/requirements.Serve as SME in development of metrics and implementation of same. Must have a thorough understanding and strong demonstration of network infrastructure design, data center trends, technologies and how they strategically intersect with business requirements and mesh with the enterprise journey into Cloud technologies. The selected candidate will provide leadership during high visibility Cloud migration initiatives and technical guidance/mentoring others. At times they will be required to work in a highly autonomous manner.
Position may be required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Lead the network assessment, design, connectivity, and process for connecting to the various cloud vendors. Provide consulting, guidance and recommendations to senior leadership. Conduct technical discovery sessions with vendors and customers. Oversee and coordinate business projects, planning, maintenance, and network connectivity for one or more major Business Units. Participate in the design, configuration, and deployment of a Cloud network and assist with the migration of existing applications to new cloud hosting platforms. Provide SME-level network analysis, design, consultation with leadership, project teams and end users to identify network runtime requirements and perform feasibility analysis on potential changes related to security and network architecture. (30%)
• Work closely with leadership to develop future plans, resource requirements, migrations strategies, and project schedules. Provide input into presentations and/or Engineering and Architecture Review Boards. Participate in potential refactoring, rebuild, or redesign required during Cloud migration. Create documentation to install, replace, and upgrade network cloud components. Understand technologies and service offerings. Create requirements document, SOW, logical & physical network diagrams, and implementation plans to integrate in customers environments. (25%)
• Provide Cloud product & service evaluation, testing, lab and mockup solutions as needed. Serve as subject matter expert while leading in the Hybrid Cloud enterprise journey encompassing ongoing architecture, design, planning, configuration, implementation, testing, and documentation of the enterprise network. Lead assigned network integration projects and deployments and ensure solutions are delivered to meet business requirements. Responsible for analysis and implementation of cloud network solutions at the component level, including hands-on configuration, troubleshooting and optimization and metrics for same. (25%)
• Design and recommend solutions to risks identified during business impact analysis, site risk assessments and disaster recovery planning. Perform custom network integration with Cloud platform specific to the needs of the customers. Maintain relevancy and knowledge in current cloud, evolving, emerging networking technologies. (15%)
• Maintain technical knowledge and business acumen within our own discipline or function. Provide performance evaluations, career development feedback as necessary (5%)
• Position interacts with all levels of employees, including executives, vendors, involved in the cloud network design, connectivity, maintenance, review, approval, testing and communication of business plans and cloud connectivity plans.
• Position has expertise in Cisco Networks
• Position has senior level expertise in network routing, switching, Firewall and communication platforms, and tools/systems associated with these functions.
• Has budget responsibility for a small project, sub-project or process component.
• Work under minimal supervision.
• Mentors junior-level team members.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Networking
• At least 10 years experience in network communications, network planning, cloud computing, disaster/recovery, or comparable professional job experience.
• Demonstrated consulting, presentation, and project management skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in use of network routing, switching and security protocols
• 24/7 on-call rotational duties.
• Ability to travel domestically.
• Cisco Certified Internet Engineer (CCIE) certification.
• Masters Degree
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP
For Remote Senior Network Cloud Solution Analyst – IT roles, visit Remote Senior Network Cloud Solution Analyst – IT Roles
Senior Advisor – Network Engineer at Valaris
• Job DescriptionJob Summary The Engineer will be responsible for management and maintenance of the companies LAN/WAN, Cloud network environment and enterprise network security.
• It will include the participation in and oversight of the daily upkeep and administration of the companies’ network and security infrastructure.
• This position will also be responsible for the design, planning, implementation and maintenance of the companies’ network infrastructure and architecture.
• Principal Duties and Responsibilities Applies a comprehensive understanding of network technologies and concepts.
• This includes routing, switching, firewalls, management and network monitoring.
• Develop, test and upgrade enterprise network architectures within Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
• Upgrade, patch and maintain the overall network infrastructure upon which the private or hybrid cloud operates.
• Monitors the utilization, performance and availability of the cloud network infrastructure and its services.
• Works with engineers, architects and IT support teams to establish guides, procedures, training and other documentation for audits and compliance to sustain the cloud network and its services.
• Supports the architecture, design, implementation and compliance efforts for effective cloud network security.
• Periodic on-call duties to provide application support, incident management, and troubleshooting.
• When required, performs network integration work to support hybrid or multi-cloud models.
• Generates creative solutions, tries different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
• Interacts with peers and business partners to explore new and better ways of doing things.
• Experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches.
• About UsAt Valaris, our core purpose is to provide responsible solutions that deliver energy to the world.
• Our purpose is the driving force that defines us as a leading organization in our industry.
• Our diverse fleet of ultra-deepwater drillships, versatile semisubmersibles and modern shallow-water jackups is capable of meeting a wide spectrum of customers’ well program requirements.
• Our rig fleet is among the most technologically advanced in the industry and our well-trained crews perform at the highest levels in the most challenging offshore environments.
• With an unwavering focus on safety and dedicated employees, we provide innovative solutions and aim to deliver excellence in everything that we do.
For Remote Senior Advisor – Network Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior Advisor – Network Engineer Roles
Network Engineer at Dassault Systmes
• Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier PeopleMedidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients.
• Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes.
• More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world’s most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data.
• Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers.
• Discover more at and follow us @medidata.
• Our Team:As a member of the Cloud Engineering and Operations Department, you’ll be part of the infrastructure team responsible for enabling the deployment and ongoing operational excellence of Medidata’s state-of-the-art production data centers.
• Our infrastructure is growing, and we typically handle multiple design, procurement, ordering, and deployment projects simultaneously.
• You will be an integral part of these projects and help our company continue its successful global expansion.
• Who We Are Looking For: The Network Engineer is responsible for all functions relating to the operations and support of our hosting network technology infrastructure.
• This engineer must be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, either individually or as part of a team.
• It is required to perform various levels of projects, support initiatives and help to prioritize the workloads while following our Agile project management methodology.
• This position is responsible for supporting all network-based activities as part of the Medidata Clinical Cloud Platform.
• This includes planning and installation of new hardware, monitoring LAN/WAN/Internet circuits uptime and bandwidth while ensuring high network availability, resolving complex client related problems, and designing and implementing all VPN/WAN links within Medidata and with external clients.
• Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship on Medidata due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons.
• Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law.
• Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
For Remote Network Engineer roles, visit Remote Network Engineer Roles
Wireless Network Architect at Accenture
A leading partner to the worlds major cloud providers and cloud network vendors. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most. As a pillar of our Cloud First practice, our Cloud First Network team is recognized as a vision and capability leader in network advisory, transformation, and network managed services.
Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our clients transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve. Our services cover the full spectrum of client needs, from strategy to service management, device-to-cloud networks, workplace solutions, and more.
Within the Cloud First, our Cloud First Network practice acts as trusted advisor to help simplify, design, accelerate build and run software defined networks, edge / cloud-native networks, cable, fiber, wi-fi, private wireless, 5G, and beyond.
A growth focused network professional who contributes to Accentures Communication and Industry domain who has successfully lead modern network strategies and/or transformations through:
• Lead and contribute to growth of the business together with the Managing Director team
• Lead the responses to RFPs from end-to-end around specific topics or efforts
• Create and maintain long-term relationships with key executives at existing & new clients
• Build and maintain network and industry specific collateral support rapid client responses
• Develop Thought Leadership that continues to grow and foster awareness of Accentures offerings and expertise in the market
• Identify industry conferences and attend to represent the firm
• Work cross functionally with clients across IT/OT and Enterprise Business Units to drive value and strategy
• Engage in Pre-Sales activities including client presentation on Accenture offerings, solutions, prepare response to RFPs, manage internal processes for Opportunity pursuit, develop statements of work in consultation with client, internal teams and drive the pursuit to closure
• Identify customer vertical specific business needs and challenges to develop recommendations and address pain points with wireless solutions
Practice & People
• Mentor junior team members and develop key skill sets and maintain the excitement and passion for the industry
• Participate in recruiting activities to continue to support long-term growth of the practice
• Develop a core team to specialize in delivery of functional and sub-industry offerings
• Support delivery teams through aligning business requirements with technology capabilities
• Collaborate with other Accenture leaders to bring the necessary expertise to the team both on industry and functional areas
• Perform Network assessments of client environment, identify gaps and provide recommendations to address the gaps based on industry practices, standards, emerging technologies, and trends
• Develop roadmaps and business case
• Prepare executive and detailed presentations to the client leadership and other stakeholders
• Develop Network strategies for the client environment
• Identify opportunities and bundle them into multiple projects in consultation with the clients
• Develop Network architecture with inputs from key business and technology stakeholders
• Lead the Implementation of network solutions
• Lead Project Management activities including planning, scheduling, RAID management, vendor management and financial management
• Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery, in a timely manner and high quality project deliverables
• Collaborate with other Accenture leaders to bring the necessary expertise to the team both on industry and functional areas
• Lead delivery teams through ownership of the engagement methodology
• Ensure the quality of the work and timeliness of client deliverables by evaluating the relevance of the recommendation and synthesis of research
• Proactively manage and monitor execution of deliverables and status effectively
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
What You’ll Need:
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in network solutions architecture, engineering, implementation, integrations and operations of enterprise and carrier-class networks
• Technical experience with at least 3 of the following:
• Deep expertise in 4G LTE/5G networks and open-source LTE/5G stack knowledge
• Experience working with LTE/5G core and OSS/BSS
• CBRS ecosystem knowledge
• Knowledge of private wireless mobile networks and its various use cases
• Familiar with private network solutions from network equipment providers and cloud providers
• Networking concepts and fundamentals: (Network protocols, OSI and TCP/IP models, topologies, layered architectures)
• Wireless Network technology experience (e.g., Wi-Fi, Lora)
• Understanding of network operations, maintenance, and sustainment
• Understanding of native cloud and cloud edge offerings and network connectivity requirements to use native services
• Knowledge of Private or Public 5G deployments and radio spectrum utilization
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in project management
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 6 years work experience). If Associates Degree, must have minimum 10 years work experience.
Bonus Points if You Have:
• Previous network consulting practice experience
• Experience working with cloud-based networking infrastructures (AWS & Azure)
• Desired vendor certifications are strongly preferred
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Proven ability to lead teams and develop network engineers
• Proven analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $152,700 – $227,600 and information on benefits offered is here () .
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here ()
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement (….. click apply for full job details
For Remote Wireless Network Architect roles, visit Remote Wireless Network Architect Roles
Support Engineer (API Cloud Platform) at Acronis
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection-empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for an API and Integration Support Engineer, who is ready to join us in creating afuture and protecting the digital world!
As the API and Integration Support Engineer, by joining our team you will drive when innovating technologies for the Acronis Cyber Cloud Platform. You will serve as a technical interface to our ISV partners, supporting their development and integration efforts to incorporate Acronis Cyber Cloud Platform services into their solutions via Acronis API. This involves working collaboratively with QA, RnD, and Product Management located globally. This job is perfectly suited for a person with junior developer, developer support, or support engineering experience working with web applications or cloud technologies (a recent graduate with relevant programming skills could also be a match), who interacts well with others, and has effective communication skills. The main responsibility would be assisting our ISV partners’ development community (Acronis Developer Network portal), and answering questions about API, SDK, and other platform integration matters via email, forum, or other channels.
Every member of our A-Team has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOULL DO
• Actively work with partners and customers to answer API- and Platform-related technical questions via email, phone, Forum community, or alternative channels
• Learn our API products in depth to be able to answer product knowledge on the fly; provide best practices for implementing API requests and deploying supported SDK products in automation and integration scenarios with Acronis Cyber Platform
• Troubleshoot development stand issues related to our API or documentation inconsistencies, perform technical analysis of partner-reported problems and define plan for fixing them
• Work closely with the Expert, Engineering, Product Management teams to address ISV partners’ technical issues related to Cloud platform API, SDK, and other technical integration questions (act as a liaison between the partner and internal Acronis resources)
• Implement defect fixes in collaboration with Engineering teams
• Create best practice guides and other Support documentation for Acronis Developer Network portal
• Under the direction of a higher-level engineer, test software and hardware patches and solutions provided from product development
• Interact daily with other engineers to provide technical action plans or take ownership of cases that require escalation
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• Fluent English (both verbal and written, Upper Intermediate as minimum)
• Ability to analyze technical issues and to convey technical information effectively
• Programming experience in Python and/or PHP
• Experience in REST and RESTful APIs
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills and exceptional customer service skills necessary
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or 1+ year of programming experience
• 2+ years of work experience in an applicable industry and role are a plus
• Understanding of cloud computing
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows operating system and computer networking/any Linux or Mac experience
• Experience collecting and analyzing the following Windows logs/information: System Report; PCAP logs; HAR logs (only collecting); Debug logs (only collecting)
• Exchange/SQL basic knowledge: architecture; components; native backup tools; permissions; services and processes; native management tools (GUI or CMD): check and apply general settings
• VMware/Hyper-V: snapshotting; clustering; setup; VM storage
• Strong internal customer focus with desire to learn all aspects of the business
• High level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
• Team-player and positive attitude, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
• Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
• Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
• Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment-all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
For Remote Support Engineer (API Cloud Platform) roles, visit Remote Support Engineer (API Cloud Platform) Roles