Cloud engineer at Siemens Digital Industries Software
Job Family : Information Technology
Req ID : 321003
Company : Siemens EDA
Job Title : EDA Cloud Engineer
Job Reference# : 321003
Job Location : Wilsonville,OR, or Remote, US
Siemens DigitalIndustries Software Technical Operations group is in search of a dynamicindividual ready to grow with our EDA (Electronic Design Automation) cloudservices team.
This team is our one stop shop for all things cloudfor our EDA software development organizations. Partnering withtheir customers and teammates, a successful candidate will enable public cloudconsumption for IaaS and PaaS EDA needs, assuring appropriate security,monitoring, standardization, and overall governance across all cloudenvironments.
Responsibilities includebut not limited to :
Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture andnecessary implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization,containers, orchestration, elastic scalability, etc)
Working with EDA segment leads, consulting, DevOpsteams, SREs, and ops EDA cloud strategy
Establish close, collaborative trust relationship withthe DI SW development teams
Provide technical expertise and consultative servicesto EDA development groups troubleshooting, designing and implementingsolutions spanning various cloud models
Demonstrate broad understanding of current cloudtechnology environments and industry trends, providing recommendations,guidance, implementation planning, and cloud vendor liaison when needed
Advance and standardize cloud consumption for modernand legacy application development and testing usage, delivering flexible,secure, and high performing EDA cloud solutions
Minimal Qualifications :
Bachelors degree in computer science, computerengineering, information technology or relevant field
3-5+ years of experience designing, executing, andsupporting a variety of IT cloud solutions
Broad knowledge of cloud computing technologies(including AWS, Azure, and GCP) and current computing trends
3+ years of supporting Enterprise Windows environments
Positive attitude, self-driven, with strong commitmentto delivering high quality work
Strong written and verbal communication skills withglobal teams, including comfort in presenting up through executive levelmanagement, to effectively communicate complicated cloud architectures,options, and plans
Ability to work independently, under minimalsupervision in a flexible, fast-moving and dynamic environment
Experience leading technical teams
Cloud architecture and operations certifications forAWS, Azure, and GCP
Strong understanding of network architecture andapplication development methodologies, waterfall to agile (SAFe), CI / CDpipelines, and DevOps practices
Strong understanding of virtualization and containers,including working with applications transforming to microservicesarchitecture and cloud-based deployments
Where permitted byapplicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated againstCOVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodationbased on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens we are alwayschallenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the mostinnovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrows reality.
Findout more about the Digital world of Siemens here : www.siemens.com / careers / digitalminds
Organization : Digital Industries
Company : Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level : Experienced Professional
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https : / / www.
dol.gov / ofccp / regs / compliance / posters / ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https : / / www.
dol.gov / sites / dolgov / files / OFCCP / pdf / pay-transp %20English formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https : / / new.
siemens.com / us / en / general / legal / us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .
IT Cloud Engineer at Vaco Technology
• As a Cloud Engineer, you’ll bring your knowledge of Amazon Web Services, DevOps, and modern application development & security practices to operate a best-in-class cloud-native infrastructure.
• If you take pride in running a cloud-native infrastructure using continuous delivery pipelines, this is the role for you!
• Manage multiple development, test, and production infrastructures with AWS CloudFormation and continuous delivery pipelines.
• Design, build and operate our cloud security architecture to achieve business, security, and compliance objectives.
• Participate and lead agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, grooming, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups.
• Work cross-functionally with product management, quality assurance, and software engineering to ensure % uptime and availability.
• Be a hands-on software engineer when needed who puts the “Dev” in “DevOps”.
• 1 – 5 years of experience working with AWS. AWS work experience is a must.
• Previous experience with AWS CloudFormation, Sceptre, PackerProficiency with AWS CodePipeline, ECS, S3, EC2, IAM, ELB, RDS, Control Tower, and CloudTrail.
• Excellent working habits; ability to be clear and concise in speech and writing to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
• Working knowledge of scripting languages and/or object oriented language.
For Remote IT Cloud Engineer roles, visit Remote IT Cloud Engineer Roles
Network systems engineer at thinkCSC
Then you should apply to become part of one of the strongest IT services teams in central Ohio! n nConsult with our clients in all aspects of technology Recommend, plan, and implement IT infrastructure solutions Diagnose and repair networks, operating systems, and applications Respond to client calls and technical support requests Monitor client networks and systems through our RMM tools (NOC) Work independently and with fellow team members in achieving utilization objectives Follow a thorough planning and follow-through process for all aspects of the job Provide a high level of customer service through comprehensive communication Support the thinkCSC process for retaining present clients and for acquiring future clients Complete assigned training objectives to stay current with emerging technology Requirements At least five years of experience performing the duties described below Proficiency in Windows server / client infrastructures, and at least one of the following;
nmacOS, Linux, Cisco / HP networking, IT Security, or DevOps (e.g. n nPython, PowerShell, advanced scripting, API, etc.) Experience deploying and managing virtualized infrastructures (Hyper-V / VMware) Experience deploying and managing public cloud infrastructure (Office 365, Azure, AWS) At least one technical certification that provides the knowledge and skill to perform the major duties described above.
n n(i.e. MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CISA, Security +, Network +, etc.) A strong work ethic and capacity to self-motivate Excellent communication (people) skills and ability to read any situation and react Highly organized, with a well formed ability to forecast, plan, implement, & nfollow up Innate ability to work in and contribute to a team Detail oriented, with an ability to prioritize effectively Demonstrated ability and interest in mastering new and emerging technologies Commitment to excellence, integrity, and professionalism in Customer Service Benefits Gain hands-on experience with a myriad of technologies One of a kind team with pride in expertise Small company where individuals matter and work / life balance is encouraged Strong leadership team that allows freedom and creativity to make an impact Develop professionally and pursue interests Supportive and flexible
Principal cloud engineer at Advance Auto Parts
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class :
The Infrastructure Technology & Shared Services organization is a component of Advance Auto Parts’ Information Technology function.
This team is responsible for all elements of Infrastructure Technology Architecture and Engineering from defining the overall enterprise infrastructure architecture to its ongoing operations and governance with the goal of ensuring the IT function operates as effectively and efficiently as possible.
This organization has a direct impact on Advance Auto Parts’ ability to introduce business capabilities at a pace that enables Advance Auto Part’s Mission of having a Passion for Customers. Passion for Yes .
The Principal Cloud Engineer will help architect and engineer our core cloud infrastructure environment as we re-platform our traditional on-premise application stack to one that is modern and cloud based.
You will be empowered to innovate and lead the definition of the cloud infrastructure standards, automation, and processes that will enable product teams to release features anytime in a secure and agile manner.
To accomplish our goals the successful candidate will act as a SME for our infrastructure, security and application development teams on cloud architecture and principles for continuous delivery in the cloud.
OPEN TO REMOTE WORK WITHIN THE USA
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for cloud infrastructure engineering and developing cloud infrastructure architectures.
• Experience with infrastructure cloud engineering and establishing cloud strategy and architecture at an enterprise level.
• Experience leading large-scale Azure migrations and Azure Cloud project delivery, i.e., responsible for specific project deliverables, technical and architecture oversight, project delivery approach, delivery performance – working with delivery and PM teams.
• Provide subject matter expertise on cloud architecture and cloud infrastructure engineering to other IT and business teams.
• Collaborates with various teams across the organizations including Product Management, Architecture, Software Engineering and Infrastructure to operationalize DevOps processes and tools.
• Interpret technical requirements into business requirements and communicate risks to relevant stakeholders ranging from business leaders to engineers.
• Provide succinct diagrams such as high-level design and low-level design documents and workflows and able to present to senior leadership as well as technical teams.
• Work with Reliability Engineering teams to implement cloud specific monitoring tools.
• Work through the project life cycle from design, implementation, cutover, hyper care and operation transition.
• Participate in problem solving, troubleshooting and level 3 engineering support of infrastructure and applications as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of relevant education, training and experience
• 8+ years in Infrastructure Cloud Infrastructure and Software Engineering.
• Deep understanding of Azure (preferred) and / or AWS experience is required.
• Strong knowledge of various aspects of CI / CD practices : Infrastructure Automation, Application Build and Deployment Automation using various leading tools.
• Understanding of Docker / Kubernetes for managing container-based images, their deployment via Kubernetes based services, DNS / DDI, networking management
• Knowledge and experience with OpenShift in Azure and AWS is desired.
• Knowledge and experience of Terraform / Ansible, GIT based products (GitHub, Bitbucket), Jenkins, etc., for building pipeline.
• Experience with network design including segmentation models, encryption, logging and monitoring.
• Experience with network topologies, load balancing and micro segmentation.
• Experience with firewalls, WAF’s, proxies, IDS / IPS, network authentication controls, and Linux and Windows operating systems.
• Experience with Networking concepts (NAT, DNS, routing, etc.).
• Experience with logging and monitoring tools such as Splunk, New Relic, Logstash, CloudTrail.
• Understanding of cloud security architectures for cloud / hybrid systems.
• Strong troubleshooting skills a must.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Experience leading and working with diverse geographically distributed teams.
• Be able to work with teams with varying levels of technical backgrounds and experiences
Preferred Certifications :
Azure / AWS architect level preferred, administration level minimum
Systems / Network Engineer at ThinkCSC
Location: Marble Cliff
• Do you want to be a key element of a growing and entrepreneurial company where you will make a difference every day?
• Do you want to advance your career with experience in 100’s of different IT environments?
• Then you should apply to become part of one of the strongest IT services teams in central Ohio!
• Consult with our clients in all aspects of technology
• Recommend, plan, and implement IT infrastructure solutions
• Diagnose and repair networks, operating systems, and applications
• Respond to client calls and technical support requests
• Monitor client networks and systems through our RMM tools (NOC)
• Work independently and with fellow team members in achieving utilization objectives
• Follow a thorough planning and follow-through process for all aspects of the job
• Provide a high level of customer service through comprehensive communication
• Support the thinkCSC process for retaining present clients and for acquiring future clients
• Complete assigned training objectives to stay current with emerging technology
• At least five years of experience performing the duties described below
• Proficiency in Windows server/client infrastructures, and at least one of the following; macOS, Linux, Cisco/HP networking, IT Security, or DevOps (e.g. Python, PowerShell, advanced scripting, API, etc.)
• Experience deploying and managing virtualized infrastructures (Hyper-V/VMware)
• Experience deploying and managing public cloud infrastructure (Office 365, Azure, AWS)
• At least one technical certification that provides the knowledge and skill to perform the major duties described above.
• (i.e. MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CISA, Security +, Network +, etc.)
• A strong work ethic and capacity to self-motivate
• Excellent communication (people) skills and ability to read any situation and react
• Highly organized, with a well formed ability to forecast, plan, implement, & follow up
• Innate ability to work in and contribute to a team
• Detail oriented, with an ability to prioritize effectively
• Demonstrated ability and interest in mastering new and emerging technologies
• Commitment to excellence, integrity, and professionalism in Customer Service
• Gain hands-on experience with a myriad of technologies
• One of a kind team with pride in expertise
• Small company where individuals matter and work/life balance is encouraged
• Strong leadership team that allows freedom and creativity to make an impact
• Develop professionally and pursue interests
• Supportive and flexible
For Remote Systems / Network Engineer roles, visit Remote Systems / Network Engineer Roles
GCP Cloud Engineer – Manager. Job in Columbus WDTN Jobs at PwC
*Specialty/Competency:* Platform Engineering & Architecture.Industry/Sector:* Not Applicable.Time Type:* Full time.
Travel Requirements:* Up to 40% A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications.
You’ll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development. To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: + Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
+ Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively. + Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development. + Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
+ Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations. + Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations. + Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
+ Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients. + Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties. + Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
+ Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct Basic Qualifications* :.Minimum Degree Required* : Bachelor Degree.Minimum Years of Experience* : 5 year(s).
Preferred Qualifications* :.Certification(s) Preferred* : Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect certification and/or other Google Cloud certifications.Preferred Knowledge/Skills* : Demonstrates extensive level of ability to, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas: + Working knowledge of Cloud platforms and the technologies that make them work.
(AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform); and + Working knowledge of IT Service Management and how it is implemented across different operating models. (ITIL, ServiceNow). Demonstrates extensive level of ability to, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas: + Excelling in delivering high-value solutions in dynamic and ambiguous environments; + Leading complex projects by bringing together the right perspectives, identifying roadblocks, and integrating feedback from clients and team members; + Guiding delivery from project scoping to conclusion, while consistently keeping the client’s goals in mind; + Having a passion for developing and growing team members; + Communicating at an executive level; + Serving as both a mentor and advocate for your team and PwC Community; + Excelling in creating and maintaining professional relationships and leverage your professional network to seek new business opportunities; + Approaching new projects with an open mind, learn from your mistakes and ask for help when needed; + Believing empathy for coworkers and customers is key to your success; + Believing in the value created by diverse teams and can adapt to a variety of working styles; and + Leading development of thought leadership and sales materials to grow the PwC Community, build new client relationships and business opportunities. Demonstrates extensive level of ability to, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in one or more of the following areas: + Cloud Platforms (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, GCP); + Cloud Strategy, Design, Architecture and Migration; + DevOps, Automation CI/CI; + AI, Machine Learning, IoT ; + ServiceNow, ITIL, SACM; + COBIT, Remedy, Service Catalogue, CMDB; and + Incident, Problem and Change Management.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work. PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager. \.
For Remote GCP Cloud Engineer – Manager. Job in Columbus WDTN Jobs roles, visit Remote GCP Cloud Engineer – Manager. Job in Columbus WDTN Jobs Roles
Backup engineer at Veeam
Jobs available in Technical Customer Support
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 Support Engineer
Columbus / United States
Tier 1 Support Engineer is expected to bring a high level of technical knowledge of Veeam products, communicate effectively, and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, as well as provide client support for Veeam’s products via the telephone and email.
Specifically this role will be supporting .
• Provide in depth / expert technical support and troubleshooting for Veeam Software’s clients via telephone, email, and web conferencing.
• Analyze, diagnose, and provide solutions and / or workarounds to Microsoft365 environments, operating systems, networks, and applications in relation to Veeam software product problems / questions.
• Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent, timely communication.
• Operate in an environment with frequent changes, as well as stressful situations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Six (6) months+ of experience administrating or troubleshooting Microsoft365 environments.
• Some Networking experience required.
• MCA / Cloud Practitioner or similar level certification desired. (or a 4 year degree in Information Technology / systems)
• One (1)+ years of client or customer support (Level I or Level II or Level III) with demonstrated problem resolution skills.
• Exceptional communications skills (verbal and written).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.