Mid-Level DevSecOps Software Engineer at BOEING
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking a Mid-Level DevSecOps Software Engineer (Virtual) to join their Enterprise DevSecOps team. In this role, you will help guide the Boeing Enterprise transformation of DevSecOps. The successful candidate will design, implement, and maintain a modern system deployment to the cloud environment with a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) workflows for system build, test and deploy in containerized microservices. We operate as a fast-paced agile team. We seek candidates who have proven skills in DevOps, Cloud environments, software development, test automation, system automation and security automation. This position will place you in roles where you have the opportunity to make an impact on the results of our project. The DevOps team offers a collaborative mentoring environment where you have the opportunity to learn from or lead others.
Our organization has multiple teams with various positions available, including Cloud Architect, Site Reliability Engineer and DevSecOps Engineer.
• Develop and Enhance our DevOps operations in multiple Cloud Service environments
• Perform in the entire software development life cycle of the DevOps tool chain
• Collaborate on idea creation and development of the DevOps tool chain
• Support the ongoing lifecycle maintenance of the DevOps tool chain
• Support the software quality efforts of our Boeing product deliveries to our customers
• Deploying upgrades to software factories and shared service tools as needed
• Work closely with developers, testers, and system engineers from multiple product teams
• Suggest modifications to the DevSecOps workflow to improve efficiency
• Research and pitch new tools/products to the team
Technology areas of this position are:
• Agile product development
• Continuous integration, testing, and delivery
• Automated system testing, integration, and deployment
This position is approved for virtual work but does require the selected candidate be able to work onsite if required at the listed location(s): Tukwila, WA.
Security Clearance and Export Control Requirements:
This position requires the ability to obtain a Secret US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. Ability to obtain Secret US Security clearance (Post-Start).
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Programming experience in Java, Python, Go, or C++
• Linux Experience
• Strong communication skills and a self-starter that can thrive in a distributed remote work environment
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Experience working with and supporting systems with Linux Operating System (OS)
• Strong Security Background including AWS, SEIM, Splunk, Security+, Aqua, Twistlock, Antivirus, DFARs
• Understanding of security controls such as DoD RMF, HIPAA, or Security Operations Center (SOC)
• Containerization knowledge including Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Rancher, Istio, Big Bang
• Cloud experience in AWS including workspaces, transit gateways, route 53
• Agile Methodologies including Scrum, Product Management, SAFe, and various Tooling
• CI/CD knowledge in GitLab, Jenkins, GitHub, Sonarqube, Artifactory, VectorCast, Automated Testing
• Observability using ELK stack, Business Intelligence, Prometheus, Grafana, FluentD
• Build optimizations tools including Bazel, Gradle, or Maven
• Automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Terraspace
• Understanding of designing and implementing full stack/microservice infrastructure
• Experience in software development, systems engineering, or integration and test experience
• Interest in coaching and guiding others in new technology and practice adoption
• Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (eg Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (eg PhD, Master+3 years’ related work experience).
• In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
Potential need for quarterly travel
This position is for 1st shift.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This is a union-represented position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For Remote Mid-Level DevSecOps Software Engineer roles, visit Remote Mid-Level DevSecOps Software Engineer Roles
Staff Software Engineer – Cloud Automation at ServiceNow, Inc.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog (~~~) and hear from our employees (~~~) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
As a Staff Software Engineer, focused on cloud infrastructure automation, you will have the opportunity to work on ServiceNow Platform and Tools, build solutions using workflows, orchestration and developer tools in Private and Public Multi Cloud infrastructure.
What you get to do in this role:
• You will design and develop automations to support the deployment and management of ServiceNow Platform/Products in our own infrastructure as well as Public Clouds
• In addition to tools and automation, you will interact with other members of the infrastructure organization and the ServiceNow development teams.
To be successful in this role you have:
• 6+ years of experience in professional software development, preferably in the Cloud Infrastructure Environment
• Solid foundation in distributed systems with proven experience designing and architecting Systems
• Development of web-based database applications using MySQL or other relational databases
• Experience integrating software and services using common API techniques (REST, SOAP, XML, etc.)
• Experience in Cloud Security, Public Key Infrastructure, Encryption technologies is desirable
• Exposure to Containers, Machine Learning or Big Data will be an advantage
• Experience working in Public Cloud environments such as Azure, AWS or GCP
• Excellent technical design, problem-solving, debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies
• Experience / Interest to lead and manage a small software development team when needed
• Team player, attention to detail and ability to work well and communicate with others
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here (~~~) to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page (~~~) to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at ~~~ for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here (~~~) to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site (~~~) .
For Remote Staff Software Engineer – Cloud Automation roles, visit Remote Staff Software Engineer – Cloud Automation Roles
Sr DevOps Engineer – 100% Remote at PAR Technology
Hi there! Have you noticed that the restaurant industry is changing?
We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals, and moments they love.
At PAR Technology, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to live a dynamic lifestyle, experience renewed passion in your career and benefit from attractive growth opportunities while helping us shape our future!
Our Punchh team is seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join us in building a robust, scalable, and unique infrastructure platform at scale with an emphasis on automation.
What we need to see on your resume:
• 7+ years’ experience working in Cloud DevOps role (or similar) with subject matter expertise in automation, virtualization, and cloud engineering.
• Experience implementing Terraform or equivalent tools at Enterprise Scale.
• Coding/scripting and debugging experience for building and integrating systems & solutions (Bash, Python, GoLang, etc.)
• Public cloud engineering on GCP, AWS, and/or Azure platforms. Cloud provisioning, infrastructure, and migration at cloud scale.
• In-depth, hands-on experience with Linux Systems Administration and Troubleshooting, Servers, and Cloud architecture.
• Strong understanding of fundamental network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, SQL, HTTP.
• Implementation experience of large infrastructure projects that involve multiple cross-organization stakeholders.
Day in the life:
• Design, build, and maintain critical platform infrastructure services and tools.
• Understanding continuous integration, automated testing, & code reviews as everyday workflow.
• Collaborate with highly experienced software engineers to build the next generation of Punchh tool set for enterprise applications.
• Work closely with product management and application developers on improving the platform and implementing new requirements.
• 100% Remote Work
• Unlimited PTO
• RSU package
• Industry Leading Complete Benefits Package with (Base + Bonus)
• Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development across the wider PAR organization
For Remote Sr DevOps Engineer – 100% Remote roles, visit Remote Sr DevOps Engineer – 100% Remote Roles
Senior SDET, AWS Training and Certification at Amazon Web Services
Do you want to share your passion for technology? Are you looking for your next challenge? Join us in building learning systems that reach millions of AWS Customers, Partners, and Users and help them learn how to maximize tools, services, and offerings in Amazon Web Services (AWS). We are constantly evolving our core capabilities to deliver the best learning experience to enable our customers in their journey to gain technical expertise.
AWS Training and Certification Product Development is looking for an experienced SDET to join our growing quality team.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, you will bring your expertise in test architecture and design as well as your ability to dive deep into the most complex technical problems to create scalable test automation solutions that will enable engineering teams to have high-quality continuous testing and release infrastructure. You will work closely with engineering and partner teams and provide leadership on automation standards and practices for the entire organization. You will have opportunity to directly impact design, architecture, implementation and customer experience for all our products portfolio.
Key job responsibilities
Design and build scalable automated test solutions and tools for use in all development cycles
Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and expertise
Work with Principal and Senior Engineers to develop best practices for software quality assurance across multiple software teams
Drive quality initiatives and stay on top for areas that require attention
Actively participate in cross teams design and code reviews
Provide guidance on automation strategy and new test tools/frameworks design for new services and products
Contribute to the professional development of colleagues, actively mentoring individuals and the community
A day in the life
You will be working with other software development engineers across the entire organization to understand their current test struggles, identify challenges with existing approach and lead efforts to provide easily maintainable, appropriately scalable, and extensible solutions. You will actively participate in architecture design, test planning and tools review meetings. You will drive automation strategies and best practices for Integration, Canaries, E2E, Accessibility, Cross-Teams, Performance, Security, Scaling, and other types of testing and align teams across the organization towards coherent test tool strategy.
About the team
As cloud technologies continue to transform businesses, skilled individuals are in high demand. At AWS Training and Certification (T&C), we are passionate about revolutionizing the way people advance their cloud skills and careers. We equip diverse builders of today and tomorrow with the knowledge they need to leverage the power of the AWS Cloud. Join our dynamic, fast-growing team and help us empower our customers to build cloud skills.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazons culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isnt about how many hours you spend at home or at work; its about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members. Our team has a broad mix of experience levels and Amazon tenures, and were building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our experienced engineers truly enjoy mentoring those with less experience and engineers from non-traditional backgrounds through one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews.
We are location flexible! This job can be located near any AWS office in the United States. Preferred cities include Seattle WA, Santa Clara CA, Arlington VA, Dallas TX, Austin TX, Portland OR, Boston MA, Jersey City NY, Chicago IL, Atlanta GA, and Nashville, TN. Domestic Relocation is offered.
BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
6+ years of of non-internship professional software development testing experience as SDET, SDE or QA Automation Engineer
2+ years of proven experience building scalable test automation frameworks and tools
Proficient in Java or other object-oriented language
Demonstrated ability to own, design, lead and implement automation test strategies for complex systems and deployment topologies
Demonstrated ability to communicate with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and create/explain/defend technical designs
Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills
• Meets/exceeds Amazons leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazons functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit
For Remote Senior SDET, AWS Training and Certification roles, visit Remote Senior SDET, AWS Training and Certification Roles
Software Engineer Intern (Infrastructure Automation) – Spring 2023 at Snowflake
We’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’ culture allows everyone at Snowflake to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas, create work with a lasting impact, and excel in a culture of collaboration.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
We’re looking for dedicated students who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
What We Offer:
• Paid, full-time internships in the heart of the software industry
• Post-internship career opportunities (full-time and/or additional internships)
• Exposure to a fast-paced, fun and inclusive culture
• A chance to work with world-class experts on challenging projects
• Opportunity to provide meaningful contributions to a real system used by customers
• High level of access to supervisors (manager and mentor), detailed direction without micromanagement, feedback throughout your internship, and a final evaluation
• Stuff that matters: treated as a member of the Snowflake team, included in company meetings/activities, flexible hours, casual dress code, accommodations to work from home, swag and much more
• When return to office in effect, catered lunches, access to gaming consoles, recreational games, happy hours, company outings, and more
What We Expect:
• Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college/university program during the time of the internship
• Desired class level: 3rd/4th year Undergraduates, Masters, or PhD
• Desired majors: Computer Science, Physics, Math, or related field
• Required Coursework: Algorithms, Data Structures, Operating Systems,
• Recommended Coursework: database systems, distributed systems
• When: Spring (January – April)
• Duration: 12-16 weeks recommended, more than 16 weeks also encouraged (12 month maximum)
• Excellent programming skills in Python or Java
• Experience with DevOps (Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform) and Containerization (Kuberneters, Docker) a plus
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Strong problem solving and ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
• Experience with working as a part of a team
• Dedication and passion for technology
What You Will Learn/Gain:
• How to build enterprise grade, reliable, and trustworthy software/services
• Exposure to SQL and/or other database technologies
• Understanding of database internals, large-scale data processing, and data warehouse design
• Experience building automation frameworks and infrastructure to improve efficient of development workflow
• Experience working with cloud infrastructure, AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform in particular
Possible Teams/Work Focus Areas:
• Database Query Engine (QA), Quality, Release, and Engineering Infrastructure, Cloud Engineering
• Software-as-a-Service platform
• Software frameworks for functional, system, performance & production testing
• Tooling and infrastructure automation for engineering productivity
• Multi-cloud release automation
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
For Remote Software Engineer Intern (Infrastructure Automation) – Spring 2023 roles, visit Remote Software Engineer Intern (Infrastructure Automation) – Spring 2023 Roles