Lead Cloud Network Engineer at TransUnion
Location: Los Angeles
• What We’ll Bring:Here at TransUnion, our quest to modernizing the way we do technology is not slowing down anytime soon.
• We continue to make big strides in our agile atmosphere to bring the latest in products and solutions within the cloud infrastructure.
• Our cloud teams have the potential to shape the future by solving thought-provoking problems and using transformational technology to further enhance our capabilities in this data-driven world.
• Helping our clients build trust begins with a strong team of innovators ready to pave the way with strategy and optimization in mind.
• You’ll have the chance to thrive in a culture of ownership and delivery as these efforts continue to expand.
• As technology evolves, our advantage in having an ecosystem of innovation and modernization creates an unmatchable environment.
• These advantages can enable you to be at the center of groundbreaking discoveries.
• What You’ll Bring:5 years of prior experience in networking engineering, automation engineering with a strong background designing cloud solutions.
• At least 2 years of development experience with Amazon Web Services, GCP or Azure to support production-scale workloads.
• Working knowledge and experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) including Ansible, Terraform or similar automation technologies.
• Experience in developing software using API calls, Microservices, Serverless computeComfortable with enterprise change control methodology, managing workload using an ITSM service tool (Remedy, Service Now etc.)
• and project management tools (Agile, Jira, Rally, etc
• Exposure developing automated deployment scripts and tools for system provisioning and configuration with a strong preference for applying those scripts and tools against networking equipment (routers, switches, wireless controllers, firewalls (Palo Alto), load balancers, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, etc.)
• Working knowledge of a breadth of Infrastructure technologies (server, storage, clustering, etc.)
• with a preference for network and security.
• Superior communication skills (both written and verbal) regardless of audience.
• Self-motivated, eager to learn new things, and adaptable to change; able to work productively in a team setting.
• What we’d prefer to see:Prior experience in formulating standards for hybrid cloud connectivity and enabling mixed (hybrid) workloads.
• Experience using DevOps tools and processes and creation of CICD pipelinesDevelopment within a hybrid cloud environmentHands-on experience working with software defined network solutions such as OpenFlow, OpenStack, Cisco SDWAN (Viptela), Cisco ACI, DDI Implementation (e.g. Infoblox), Cisco Meraki, VMware NSX, etc
• Exposure to switching and routing technologies, such as TCP/IP, 802.1aq, VXLAN, BGP and OSPFExperience with Cisco routers and switches and firewalls in a Data Center / WAN infrastructureExperience with load balancing ( F5, Citrix Netscaler e.t.c)Experience creating technology roadmaps for traditional network teams undertaking automation, API, and cloud journeys.
• Hands on experience building large scale application deployments, standard three tier web applications, big data and analytics workloadsGraduate degree in STEM fieldImpact You’ll Make:You’ll work with a team of engineers focused on building and maintaining the foundational network elements/components of our hybrid cloud implementation as part of TransUnion’s technology transformation.
• You’ll participate in the Agile planning for the Cloud Networking team as part of the broader Cloud Foundation project.
• During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors.
• You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities.
• Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
• TransUnion’s Internal Job Title:Lead Engineer, Network Engineering
For Remote Lead Cloud Network Engineer roles, visit Remote Lead Cloud Network Engineer Roles
Senior Cloud Engineer – Lab “Federal at ServiceNow
Location: Newport Beach
Position: Senior Cloud Engineer – Lab “Federal”
This position requires passing a Service Now background screening, USFedPASS (US Federal Personnel Authorization Screening Standards). This includes a credit check, criminal/misdemeanor check and taking a drug test. Any employment is contingent upon passing the screening. Due to Federal requirements, only US citizens, US naturalized citizens or US Permanent Residents, holding a green card, will be considered.
As a key member of the Cloud Health team within Global Cloud Automation Engineering, you will be responsible for the administration and operations of the regulated testing environment.
The Cloud Health team is responsible for always ensuring the availability and health of lab while allowing engineering team to test and release products that have been newly developed.
You will work on triaging, troubleshooting, and resolving critical issues in our regulated automation testing environment to ensure the continuous availability of our lab (Five 9s). Our team works closely with network, hardware, systems, automation, security, and software engineering teams throughout the company to turn possibilities into product, pushing the envelope of cloud computing innovation. Successful candidates will have demonstrated ability to work in technically complex and ambiguous environments, challenge status quo and use our own product in innovative ways.
Our job is thinking outside the box to help our customers deliver the next generation of cloud platform excellence.
For Remote Senior Cloud Engineer – Lab “Federal roles, visit Remote Senior Cloud Engineer – Lab “Federal Roles