Cloud engineer at Maxonic, Inc.
One of our direct clients looking for a Cloud Engineer. Please see the job details below and let me know if you are interested to apply. For more information, please contact me at
Job Title: Cloud Engineer
Location: Atlanta- GA, Chicago, LA, San Francisco, Bellevue- WA, or New York City.
Job Type: Hybrid- 2days a week minimum required.
What you””ll do:
• Designing, deploying and managing infrastructure/services on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
• Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
• Implementing availability, scalability, and performance plans
• Providing guidance and education to other teams on new cloud-based initiatives and cloud competencies
• Troubleshooting incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems and implement preventive measures
What you””ll need:
• Automation in cloud environments with Terraform and CloudFormation
• Experience with containerization and orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes
• Comfortable scripting in several languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, Go, etc.)
• Familiarity with managing workloads across multiple hybrid cloud environments
• Experience with cloud networking – network connectivity, protocols, load balancing, and related technologies
• Experience with instrumentation for monitoring and logging the health and availability of services
• Expertise of Operating System internals and storage appliance internals
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals specialized in technology, are great listeners and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We””d love to hear from you Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you””d like us to know about you commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. please contact me at
– provided by Dice
For Remote Cloud engineer roles, visit Remote Cloud engineer Roles
Cloud Engineer at Request Technology, LLC
Salary: $145k-$155k + Bonus
Location: Dallas, TX/Chicago, IL
Hybrid Role: 2 days in-office, 3 days remote
• **We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role***
• **Bonus Eligible***
A prestigious financial company is seeking a Cloud Engineer that will maintain and continuously automate a large, complex cloud-based computing environment.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.), or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• 5+ years’ experience in IT systems installation, operations, administration, and maintenance of cloud systems / virtualized servers
• Experience working in a financial services or highly regulated environment preferred
• AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification or higher strongly desired
• Hands-on experience with: Terraform, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Kafka, GitHub, OpenShift, and configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
• Relevant experience with configuration and implementation of IaaS, Infrastructure as code, AWS, Azure, etc.
• Reports to the Executive Director of Platform Automation and Cloud Engineering
• Design, configure, implement, and manage a fully automated workflow for provisioning and maintaining a complex, highly available cloud environment using infrastructure as code
• Develop and maintain a library of deployable, tested, and documented automation design scripts, processes, and procedures for deploying services to the cloud
• Manage DevOps development activities and complex development tasks that will involve working with tools such as Docker, Kafka, and container management systems
• Lead and participate in cloud computing environment build-outs, software installation, maintenance and support, including but not limited to, patches, fixes, end-of-life preparation, and upgrades
• Ensure the reliability of the services your area of responsibility provide and manage to both specific and implied SLAs to help the organization achieve both internal and external quality standard excellence for the cloud platform
• Assess and plan for capacity needs within the cloud platform and forecast accordingly
• Implement and manage initiatives within your assigned area of responsibility with accountability for results and compliance with all controls and security requirements
• Lead in the development of technology roadmaps and end-of-life technology plans
• Effectively communicate project and operational service issues to senior management promptly with observations, decisions, and recommendations for corrective measures
• Manage and participate in the implementation of production changes during defined maintenance windows and support on call rotation
• Maintain appropriate work/personal balance within your team
• Serve as a point of escalation within the team for support issues
• Implement and manage rotational support schedules for afterhours and weekend work for area of responsibility
• Foster an atmosphere of trust, respect, and high performance while displaying strong ethics and integrity
• Manage project and daily work task planning and prioritization and meeting project deadlines while also maintaining a high quality of work
• Institutes corrective actions to address audit and other regulatory or compliance findings
• Operate within budget; Establish and assure adherence to schedules, work plans, and performance requirements
• Write and maintain documentation of relevant systems, procedures, and processes
– provided by Dice
For Remote Cloud Engineer roles, visit Remote Cloud Engineer Roles
Cloud Lead Platform Automation Engineer at Deloitte
Cloud Lead Platform Automation Engineer
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our clients’ end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients by improving agility and resilience, while identifying opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation. We advance our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators, to achieve their vision.
Do you want to be at the forefront of making National impacts on Cloud? We’re looking for exceptional platform engineers to help address our clients’ most complex challenges with Cloud technology.
As a Lead Platform Automation Engineer,
• You’ll work within our Software Factory innovation center to create strategic Cloud Platforms with empowered teams and adaptive mindsets. You’ll create value through platforms and services that simplifies and speeds the delivery of software applications by software application teams. As lead platform engineer, you’ll implement leading cloud native and multi-cloud platforms implementing Infrastructure-as-Code, Kubernetes, and Zero Trust architecture. You’ll apply Site Reliability Engineering and chaos testing to create resilient and scalable platforms. You’ll support client delivery teams across our public sector market that spans Health, Education, Citizen Services and Defense missions. You’ll keep pace with leading Cloud, DevSecOps, Containerization, Kubernetes and Site Reliability Engineering skills as you further specialize.
• You will lead and take part in the entire cycle of cloud platform engineering and development from architecture, hands-on implementation, documentation, and support
• You will act as a mentor for less-experienced team members applying your technical knowledge, paired-development, and technical leadership skills
• You will design and engineer Government cloud platforms using Infrastructure-as-Code, GitOps, and containerization with backing support for microservice and serverless solutions
• You will create cloud platforms that simplify and speed lean, agile, DevSecOps practices to improve software delivery speed, security and stability
• Work in a highly-collaborative, diverse, product-focused team environment to build innovative solutions with experimentation and learning experiences
• Utilize the latest technology thinking and products from our Deloitte Tech Trends industry insights
• Experience in communicating and collaborating with senior technical experts inside Deloitte and within the cloud, open-source industry
• 3+ years leading cloud platform implementations on any combination of AWS, Azure, Google
• 2+ year experience with containerization and container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes) and exposure to the Open Container Initiative
• 5+ years of designing and creating cloud automation with cloud native automation, Terraform and Ansible
• 3+ years’ experience with cloud operations: monitoring, elastic computing, performance tuning, cloud cost management
• 2+ years’ experience with AWS/Azure landing zones with Cloud k8s via Terraform or Ansible at FedRAMP/FISMA or DoD Cloud secure architectures.
• 2+ years’ experience with secrets and certificate management and automation
• 2+ years’ experience in Golang programming for advanced cloud automation
• 1+ years’ experience in implementing the Kubernetes Operator Framework
• 2+ years’ experience in service mesh technologies
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably Science, Technology, Engineering and Math major
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Ability to obtain a US Government Security clearance, if needed.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
For Remote Cloud Lead Platform Automation Engineer roles, visit Remote Cloud Lead Platform Automation Engineer Roles
Azure Cloud Manager at Conduent
anagement & Automation team, you will manage a team of Architects and Infrastructure & DevOps Engineers implementing and managing the Azure Kubernetes (AKS) based infrastructure for the Conduent Automation Platform (CAP), a Platform as a Service approach to business automation. You will provide hands-on Azure and Kubernetes implementation expertise to the development organization for addressing operational issues, proactively preventing problems, and supporting software development efforts.
This is a hands on leadership role at Conduent.
You’ll be responsible for identifying deficiencies in the current design and recommend solutions for scaling, resiliency, and security and guide implementation of improvements. As part of ongoing improvement tasks, you will recommend emerging technologies to improve service, reduce cost, security and improve scalability. Working with the compliance product owner, you will ensure product alignment with security architecture to meet audit requirements.
We need someone who can:
Provide excellent leadership, has an innovative approach and a proven track record of delivering complex software products, and a passion for implementing robust solutions
Use your distinctive combination of knowledge and hands-on expertise related to Cloud
Leverage the Automation platform to achieve their goals
Engage the IT Operations, Security, and DevOps stakeholders to understand how we can deliver the benefits of cloud to our organizations while reducing the risks through automation
Develop custom proof-of-concept solutions using the Automation platform for immediate customer impact while helping bring the best ideas back into the core product offering.
Provide technical problem solving and deep solution expertise to the customer and Development teams. Provide technical leadership, guidance, and help to drive the cloud strategy
Leverage hands-on customer experience and proof-points to educate and engage the broader community of prospects, customers, partners and coworkers
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Bachelor’s Degree or relevant working experience
Minimum of 3 years of experience on micro services architecture and cloud design patterns
Minimum of 5 years people leadership
Experience managing Azure Infrastructure, DevOps and/or Azure security disciplines
Domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (ie Windows and Linux IaaS, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, SSO, Containers and Infra as a code technologies), breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends
Experience installing, configuring, and administering Kubernetes distributions including security, compliance, and automation
Experience with complex IT infrastructure architecture planning, design, and implementation.
Minimum 3 years’ experience is needed in Kubernetes (AKS), Helm, Azure Networking, Azure Application Gateway, Azure DevOps, and DevOps CI/CD pipelines
Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with ARM Azure templates
Advance knowledge of BICEP
Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products including Azure AD
Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics
Knowledge of testing infrastructure as a code, functional and load testing
Proficient verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate in a team environment and present and explain technical information
Preferred Qualifications For Consideration:
Applicable certifications such as Azure Network Engineer Associate, Azure Architect Certification, Kubernetes and Cloud Native Associate
Experience with compliance standards such as PCI, NIST, SOC, and HIPAA
Experience with PaaS or SaaS development
Experience on NoSQL databases (Cosmos DB) nice to have