Cloud Lead Platform Automation Engineer at Deloitte
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our clients’ end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients by improving agility and resilience, while identifying opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation. We advance our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators, to achieve their vision.
Do you want to be at the forefront of making National impacts on Cloud? We’re looking for exceptional platform engineers to help address our clients’ most complex challenges with Cloud technology.
As a Lead Platform Automation Engineer,
• You’ll work within our Software Factory innovation center to create strategic Cloud Platforms with empowered teams and adaptive mindsets. You’ll create value through platforms and services that simplifies and speeds the delivery of software applications by software application teams. As lead platform engineer, you’ll implement leading cloud native and multi-cloud platforms implementing Infrastructure-as-Code, Kubernetes, and Zero Trust architecture. You’ll apply Site Reliability Engineering and chaos testing to create resilient and scalable platforms. You’ll support client delivery teams across our public sector market that spans Health, Education, Citizen Services and Defense missions. You’ll keep pace with leading Cloud, DevSecOps, Containerization, Kubernetes and Site Reliability Engineering skills as you further specialize.
• You will lead and take part in the entire cycle of cloud platform engineering and development from architecture, hands-on implementation, documentation, and support
• You will act as a mentor for less-experienced team members applying your technical knowledge, paired-development, and technical leadership skills
• You will design and engineer Government cloud platforms using Infrastructure-as-Code, GitOps, and containerization with backing support for microservice and serverless solutions
• You will create cloud platforms that simplify and speed lean, agile, DevSecOps practices to improve software delivery speed, security and stability
• Work in a highly-collaborative, diverse, product-focused team environment to build innovative solutions with experimentation and learning experiences
• Utilize the latest technology thinking and products from our Deloitte Tech Trends industry insights
• Experience in communicating and collaborating with senior technical experts inside Deloitte and within the cloud, open-source industry
• 3+ years leading cloud platform implementations on any combination of AWS, Azure, Google
• 2+ year experience with containerization and container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes) and exposure to the Open Container Initiative
• 5+ years of designing and creating cloud automation with cloud native automation, Terraform and Ansible
• 3+ years’ experience with cloud operations: monitoring, elastic computing, performance tuning, cloud cost management
• 2+ years’ experience with AWS/Azure landing zones with Cloud k8s via Terraform or Ansible at FedRAMP/FISMA or DoD Cloud secure architectures.
• 2+ years’ experience with secrets and certificate management and automation
• 2+ years’ experience in Golang programming for advanced cloud automation
• 1+ years’ experience in implementing the Kubernetes Operator Framework
• 2+ years’ experience in service mesh technologies
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably Science, Technology, Engineering and Math major
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Ability to obtain a US Government Security clearance, if needed.
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
For Remote Cloud Lead Platform Automation Engineer roles, visit Remote Cloud Lead Platform Automation Engineer Roles
Cloud Automation System Engineer Remote Opportunity at Fathom Management LLC
• Cloud Automation System Engineer
• Working aggressively with the customers to assess and migrate IT systems into cloud-based environments (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and others) as well as procure and implement new technology to replace legacy systems.
• The System Engineer is a member of the group of technologists who are responsible for a broad range of application portfolios and technologies.
• Furthermore, the Engineer is responsible for maintaining a close working relationship with the technology vendors, the system owners, the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) and other key stakeholders to ensure applications and services meet the system security requirements and follow the evolving US Government regulations, the National Institute of Standard (NIST) cyber security standards, the VA information security policies, and the industries best practice.
• 100% Remote opportunity supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs
• Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Salary of $100,000 – $120,000 is based on experience and technical interview.
• This candidate MUST have Ansible experience- this role will require writing Ansible playbooks and using Ansible Tower quite a bit, so we definitely are looking for a candidate comfortable and experienced with Ansible.
• This is a critical skill for this job.
• The candidate also will require to have Jenkins or Kubernetes experience since we are moving to using OpenShift.
• Design and manage the complex engineering and integration of the application, security, and infrastructure architecture.
• Analyzes needs and requirements of existing and proposed systems, and develops technical, structural, and organizational specifications.
• Monitor VA enterprise architecture and computer systems to ensure they are working optimally and that the hardware and software used are compatible with all appropriate VA and Federal policies and procedures.
• Manage VA infrastructure equipment life cycles, requirements engineering, and capacity planning.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of Infrastructure and Application architecture.
• Identify departmental needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction.
• Design and implement system security and data assurance.
• Configure and install software applications for other organizations.
• Test software applications and systems.
• Analyze VA current and future users’ needs.
• Create flowcharts, diagrams, and other documentation.
• Create manuals and detailed sets of instructions for Administrators (Application, System, Data, Network, and Security).
• Understand how infrastructure (equipment, connectivity, application interfaces, images and processed data inputs and outputs) are moved from point A to point B.
• Work with an internal customer organization and can troubleshoot for instance, incoming images/data being processed for invoice or other types of processing which might be imbedded in the image/data processing system that is then passed to a data entry or other validation systems.
• Knowledgeable about SSO, SOA, PowerShell, Red Hat Linux, application integrations, scripting, cloud technology & storage, database design and table structure and data security related to PII and PHI data.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 8 years’ experience
• Solid experience in AWS and AZURE platforms and architecture in an Agile DevOps environment.
• Strong experience with Cloud Automation tools, process, and technologies.
• The candidate also will require to have Jenkins or Kubernetes experience since we are moving to using Openshift.
• Applicants must have IT-related experience demonstrating the competencies needed to successfully perform the responsibilities of the position described above.
• Hands on experience working with customers and vendor partners to implement solutions and recommend process improvements that streamline business processes.
• Hands on experience as a technologist writing scripts and queries to move/manage data.
• Experience providing direction to junior engineers and facilitating an environment of knowledge sharing and best practices.
• Work independently with minimal direction and adapt to daily changes in priorities/deliverables to meet timelines and the needs of the customers.
• COVID Policy : In accordance with the Federal Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, this position requires that you are fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks before your start date.
• You will be required to provide proof of vaccination before you begin employment.
• We maintain a policy supporting equal employment opportunity.
• Employment decisions are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law.
• We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
• Veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
For Remote Cloud Automation System Engineer Remote Opportunity roles, visit Remote Cloud Automation System Engineer Remote Opportunity Roles
Cloud Developer (DevOps and Automation) at Capgemini Government Solutions
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly a motivated and experienced Cloud Developer to join our team to support our government clients. The successful candidate will have extensive experience designing and building systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment and have subject matter expertise with cloud native development services.
• Design and develop automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes, analyze client workflow, and determine the best solutions for a successful project
• Work with business stakeholders and senior leaders to deliver on complex, enterprise-level initiatives that are a part of the company’s overall strategic direction
• Utilize automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Git, CloudFormation, or similar
• Support Federal Government clients in their cloud operations to enhance, optimize, and maintain their computing capabilities across their technical landscape.
• Conduct client interviews to understand the application and infrastructure’s current state
• Lead client working sessions to identify, categorize, prioritize and analyze data and information to work into cloud development action plans
• Design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug software within the project scope, ensuring that the work product meets end-user acceptance criteria.
• Manage self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with high-level quality.
• US citizenship is required
• MUST have one or more of the following Level II IAT Certification:
• CCNA Security
• Security+ CE
• Minimum of 8 Years of IT work experience required.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or another technical discipline) (3 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education for a total of at least 11 years of work experience).
• Experience writing technical documentation, especially in relation to Cloud architecture
• Cloud Architecture Experience
• Hands on experience with cloud environments (e.g. AWS, Azure, Openstack, VMWare, or GCP)
• Experience with programming or scripting languages such as bash, python, NodeJS, C# or Java
• Minimum three (3) years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Azure
• 2+ years of knowledge and experience with container management tools (Docker, OpenShift), Container orchestration (Kubernetes), and Infrastructure-as-code IaaS (Terraform, CloudFormation).
• Experience with application frameworks such as Angular, React.JS, etc.
• Experience with object-oriented design
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Cloud certification
• Familiarity with Elasticsearch
• Previous Federal Government experience
• Experience with FedRamp environments
• Experience with network and/or systems administration in Linux/Unix and/or Windows environments
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at [Link available when viewing the job].
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
[Link available when viewing the job]
[Link available when viewing the job]
For Remote Cloud Developer (DevOps and Automation) roles, visit Remote Cloud Developer (DevOps and Automation) Roles
Remote – DevOps Engineer – Federal Cloud at CrowdStrike, Inc.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike Federal is looking for a DevOps Engineer to drive our Fed Cloud Engineering team. In this role, you will drive deployment of both application development andÂ deployment along with productivity, process, and infrastructure support for the CrowdStrike Federal cloud computing environments. We are seeking an experienced engineer with a strong track record of working in a fast-paced environment where priorities may change depending on business needs.
This role will require the candidate to periodically undergo and pass additional background and fingerprint check(s) consistent with government customer requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the team to ensure efficient operation of daily activities, developer productivity and continuous improvement of products and processes.
• Implement, document, and support developer services in cloud environments and maintain and manage CI/CD pipelines
• Deploy, document, and support cloud platform capabilities using AWS (Amazon Web Services) best practices
• Perform advanced IT troubleshooting for cloud and local environments
• Author stories, estimate story points, assist with sprint planning and retrospectives
• Automate security controls and governance across the cloud infrastructure
What You’ll Need
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent experience
• At least 3 years supporting DevOps concepts
• US Citizenship with the ability to hold a SECRET security clearance
• Experience in the following AWS stack services: EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, ECS, CloudWatch
• Strong knowledge of DevOps CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, Github, Github Actions
• Linux system administration experience
• Experience in containerization and Docker/Kubernetes environments
• Familiarity with Cloud Security best practices
• Effective communication and collaboration skills with a willingness to reach across functional borders, strong problem-solving skills and documentation skills
• A self-start with a passion for innovation and automation
• IAT Level 1 Certification (Security+ or equivalent)
• Experience with security-related functions in classified or air-gapped infrastructure
• Experience with security-related functions in classified cloud environments such as C2S or Azure Government Secret
For Remote Remote – DevOps Engineer – Federal Cloud roles, visit Remote Remote – DevOps Engineer – Federal Cloud Roles
Senior DevOps Engineer at Dice
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Oscar Technology, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Senior DevOps Engineer – Mostly Remote – AWS Experience preferred but any cloud experience accepted, API – Up to $200,000 with generous equity
As Senior Devops Engineer, you will lead various platform driven initiatives across cloud infrastructure. You’ll guide the selection of build, deployment and release processes, spearhead the move to more cloud managed services in AWS, and work closely with the engineering team to develop loosely coupled systems emphasizing APIs and microservices. You’ll build and maintain complex DevOps pipelines – including build automation, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, security, monitoring, logging and alerting.
Senior DevOps Engineer Role Requirements
• At least 4yrs hands on cloud experience with AWS or GCP
• Docker and Kubernetes experience
• Experience serving APIs in the cloud via managed services
• Well formed strategies around release automation, system administration, system configuration and system debugging
• Experience in performance monitoring and reporting through automation and dashboards
The company is a rapidly growing start-up eCommerce subscription management and recurring billing platform that seamlessly plugs into any online merchant store front. It provides deep insights across with customer lifecyle without custom engineering or added plugins. They brought in $20 million last year and are on track to make $50 million this year. They recently recieved an investment from Goldman Sachs of $80 million that they used to pay back original investors.
If you are a DevOps All Star looking to join an exciting start up, this is the role for you!
Senior DevOps Engineer – Mostly Remote – AWS Experience preferred but any cloud experience accepted, API – Up to $200,000 with generous equity
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
• provided by Dice
For Remote Senior DevOps Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior DevOps Engineer Roles
DevOps Automation Engineer at CommScope in Austin, TX at CommScope
Job ID 66763-en_US Location Austin – Texas In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do. Commscope is a best-in-class video and broadband technology company that transforms how service providers worldwide deliver entertainment and communications without boundaries. The powerful end-to-end platforms enable service and content providers to improve the way people connect – with each other and with their favorite content. The Company’s vision and expertise continue to drive the industry’s innovations, as they have for more than 60 years! How You’ll Help us Connect The World As a Senior Systems Engineer at Commscope, you will work with a variety of technologies and groundbreaking products. You will analyze, develop, and maintain DevOps utilities for delivery of the suite of system management products under the direction of senior engineering staff and management. You will work closely with the software product development team to deploy and operate product releases in the cloud for dev/test, demos and interoperability studies. You will also develop and manage cloud deployment automation along with infrastructure solutions for development and DevOps. Required Qualifications for Consideration Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Design, Computer Information System or similar field. and 6
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow. 6676366763
$100K — $150K
DevOps & Site ReliabilityEstimated Salary: $20 to $28 per hour based on qualifications.
For Remote DevOps Automation Engineer at CommScope in Austin, TX roles, visit Remote DevOps Automation Engineer at CommScope in Austin, TX Roles
Lead devops engineer at Arkane Studios
• Ensure that the team is able to deliver to customers on a regular cadence
• Maintain and extend existing systems that are critical for ZOS to deliver its products
• Improve technical quality and advocate for new solutions that add value to the customers
• Ensure that the team, as a whole, can provide rotating on-call support for products you support
• Align the team towards engineering solutions, rather than operations solutions
• Mentor team members and grow the capabilities of your team
• 5+ years of engineering experience
• B.S. (or higher) in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• Experience leading a team and driving the team towards established goals
• Clear communicator and active listener
• Working experience with Python, Bash, Go, Ruby
• Linux System Administration
• Configuration management (e.g. Chef, Salt, etc.)
• Understanding of TCP, HTTP, HTTPS, the role of a CDN
• High level understanding of infrastructure, networking, and security principles
• Cloud architecture experience (Azure, AWS)
• Experience with Kubernetes
Sr devops engineer at Planview
LeanKit is Planview’s Lean and Agile delivery solution. LeanKit empowers teams to deliver Agile at scale by visualizing value streams, optimizing the flow of work, and continuously improving their performance.
Our DevOps Engineers are passionate about automation and infrastructure in the cloud. They ensure that LeanKit’s multi-tenant production environments are scalable, secure, and supportable.
By leveraging their infrastructure experience and development skills they are focused on writing code to manage deployments, automate management of resources, and implementing monitoring solutions to understand the health of our services.
• Management of LeanKit’s cloud infrastructure, application services, and database instances
• Maintain and improve existing deployment and configuration tools
• Triage and remediate production infrastructure, application, and database issues
• Write automation for operational efficiency
• Participate in on-call rotation
• Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent experience in related field
• Experience creating and supporting production Kubernetes workloads at scale
• Extensive experience with configuration management and infrastructure as code (Helm, Terraform, Git, etc.)
• Hands on experience with monitoring and alerting tools / services (Datadog, Sumo Logic)
• Efficient working with and knowledgeable about services offered by cloud infrastructure providers (Azure, AWS)
• Practical knowledge of containers and delivery of services via containers (Docker, etc.)
• Comfortable working in Windows and Linux environments
• Worked within Agile and Lean software development teams
• Understanding of always-up always-available operational best practices
• Experience with database backup and recovery, routine maintenance, and other database best practices (MS SQL Server, Postgres)
Great Benefits and Fun Perks
This position is 100% remote, and as such, our remote benefits reflect that. This specific position offers :
• A state-of-the-art Mac laptop.
• Four weeks of paid time off take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
• 12 company holidays.
• Flexible work hours.
• Monthly stipends for your remote office.
In addition, here’s a rundown of all Planview employees’ perks and benefits :
• A competitive benefits packages for every lifestyle (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, 401K) we’ve got you covered!
• Weekly virtual yoga classes.
• Regular team events and monthly happy hours (currently virtual)!
• If you go into the Austin office, we have garage parking and shaded courtyards with outdoor gas grills and seating, just in case you want to grab some sun during lunch.
• And because we believe in community involvement, we’re also active participants of a variety of causes, including a Planview MS150 riding team, Heartwalk, Central Texas Food Bank, Salvation Army Angel Tree and more!
Planview is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Senior DevOps Engineer at NextEra Energy Resources
NextEra Energy Resources is the world’s largest generator of renewable energy from the wind and sun, and a world leader in battery storage. We provide energy-related products and services that grow our economy, protect the environment, support our communities and help customers meet their energy needs. We are leading the decarbonization of the U.S. economy with our goal to reach Real Zero carbon emissions from our operations by 2045 while improving customer affordability and reliability. Are you interested in creating a cleaner environment for future generations? Join our world-class, innovative team today.
Position Specific Description
NextEra Energy is seeking a well-qualified candidate who is passionate about driving the clean energy revolution by providing solar companies with innovative software. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be asked to:
• Participate in an on-call schedule to respond to critical system alerts
• Build and maintain infrastructure as code configurations supporting the cloud architecture for all deployed services
• Design, build, and maintain cloud architectures for application services, distributed systems, data pipelines, and data warehouses
• Design, build, and maintain monitoring and alerting systems for infrastructure and application services
• Develop and administer cybersecurity processes, including infrastructure and application security and device access controls
This position will be responsible for building and maintaining the NextEra DevOps stack including CI / CD, infrastructure as code, cloud and application monitoring, and cybersecurity compliance. The role will require hands on experience with AWS cloud services and distributed, serverless architectures. This role will interface closely with the full technical team, working collaboratively to enhance day-to-day engineer productivity through enhanced development tooling.
• Work very closely with NextEra engineering team to understand developer workflows and build tools to enhance developer productivity
• Support new hire onboarding IT needs, including controlling access to vendors and services and configuring local development environment
• Participate in DevOps on-call schedule to monitor and respond to critical system alerts
• Maintain cloud infrastructure configuration in Terraform
• Build and maintain CI / CD pipelines in GitHub Actions
• Build and maintain logging and monitoring tools in DataDog
• Develop and maintain resilience strategies and coordinate disaster preparedness
• Peer review code and adhere to company coding standards and best practices
• Perform other job related duties
• 5+ years of DevOps engineering experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, CI / CD, and AWS
• Experience scaling monolithic and microservice-oriented production applications in AWS
• Experience supporting data pipelines for AI or data warehousing applications
• DBA skills, ideally working with PostgreSQL
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
This position is responsible for managing, monitoring and deploying a highly available, highly scalable production application. The individual will be responsible for one or more environments and/or systems and interface directly with the Development and Operations team on a daily basis for the maintenance, expansion, and documentation of these environments, providing assistance and review of proposed architectures, as needed. This role is responsible for vetting emerging technologies and guides the direction of the teams that support software development.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Drives the automation and continuous improvement of the software delivery process
• Manages the continuous integration services maintenance and configuration, ensuring the build environment is meeting the needs of the software developers
• Leads the maintenance and creation of automatic deployment of software builds to the test and production environments, enabling the operations team to easily and consistently deploy new software products
• Monitors system development and maintenance and ensures that staff at all technical levels are informed of the health of our systems
• Evaluates Operation teams processes and automates repetitive and temporary solutions
• Improves the product environment and practices used by the software developers
• Sets up back-up mechanisms for production environments and test disaster recovery mechanisms
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
• Experience: 4+ years
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Organization: NextEra Project Mgmt
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
Where permitted by applicable law, NextEra Energy requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination on or before the first day of employment.
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
NextEra Energy provides reasonable accommodation in its application and selection process for qualified individuals, including accommodations related to compliance with conditional job offer requirements, consistent with federal, state, and local laws. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable and permitted by applicable law. To request a reasonable accommodation, please send an e-mail to email@example.com , providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.
For Remote Senior DevOps Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior DevOps Engineer Roles
Senior devops engineer at Simplr
Simplr® offers companies a human-first, machine-enabled customer experience solution that meets the demands of the NOW Customer (press play on the video) across all digital channels.
Offering a combination of a uniquely talented, flexible, and scalable staffing pool, AI-based technology, and actionable intelligence, Simplr allows companies to immediately expand their customer service capacity and engage customers with speed, empathy, and precision.
With Simplr’s NOW CX solution, premium brands are eradicating customer neglect, turning browsers into buyers, and turning customers into fans.
Simplr is funded by Asurion, which continues to support its growth. Asurion is a privately held company that provides insurance and tech solutions for smartphones, tablets, consumer electronics and appliances.
Asurion operates in 14 countries and has 19,000 employees serving 300+ million consumers worldwide.
We have offices in San Francisco CA, Boston MA and Nashville TN – but we have embraced the remote life and don’t want location to stay in our way of amazing talent!
At Simplr, we believe that our collective perspectives are what makes our company innovative, competitive, and a positive place to work.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce, creating an inclusive work environment, and taking ownership of opportunities to do better.
For more information about Simplr, visit
Why should you join us?
• We’re a highly innovative company that’s growing at 300% per year that’s disrupting an archaic customer service industry worth over $100 billion dollars
• We have amazing, notable clients that are forming a strong foundation to help accelerate our growth
• We not only provide best in class customer service for our customers, but we also provide work opportunities to thousands of highly qualified people in the United States who didn’t have the opportunity to do awesome, dignified work for amazing brands.
Check out our Glassdoor ratings on our human cloud solution, SimplrFlex – rated one of the best places to work
About The Team
We believe in giving our best and brightest the autonomy to define their solutions. Our technology teams work in the Journey Team model, which allows us to move quickly and continuously deploy new features and gives product designers freedom to design and deliver new products and services.
We are seeking a DevOps leader that can work with internal stakeholders and help build Simplr core platform infrastructure.
Join us and you’ll be part of a team who loves trying out new ideas, creating impactful solutions, thinking big, and thrives on being at the intersection of AI and customer service.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Build and deploy best-in-class systems that are scalable, secure, and automated
• Automate infrastructure provisioning and software deployments
• Proactively identify, analyze and improve on potential build and release pipeline bottlenecks
• Hire and lead a team of DevOps engineers to manage Simplr core infrastructure
• Provide expertise from past experiences to help level up our current DevOps practices and make recommendations for improvements to the existing architecture
• Participate in capacity planning, provisioning and scaling of the application infrastructure
• Helping to ensure information security best practices
• Exercise ethical decision-making
What To Bring
• Strong experience building CI / CD pipelines
• Strong background in Linux / Unix administration
• Strong background in Linux / Unix administration
• Expert level skills with scripting languages
• Exposure to multiple cloud services
• Exposure to multiple monitoring and alerting tools
• Great sense of ownership
• Respect for all people, an open mind, and an open heart. We pride ourselves on building inclusive environments. After all, it’s the diversity of thought that builds great products!
Experience And Education
• 4+ years of experience as Lead DevOps engineer
• 4+ years of proven hands-on experience deploying and maintaining complex, multi-tiered application systems in Cloud environments.
• 4+ years of experience with AWS
• Experience with automation / configuration management using Terraform, Puppet, Chef or equivalent
• Experience with a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
Simplr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.