Cloud Architect at Sonos, Inc.
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
Building the world’s leading sound experience starts with the experience we provide for our people. That’s why we’ve been distributed from the start: initially between offices in Boston & Santa Barbara, and now with additional offices in Seattle, San Francisco & Paris. This role can be done from anywhere in the United States- any of our offices, or remotely from home. It’s about impact, not location.
As Sonos products have evolved from local network music players to a modern cloud-connected IoT device, our Software Platform is moving from a LAN-centric to a high scale, high availability secure cloud-first architecture. As Cloud Architect, your job will be to provide technical leadership across a complex system of 60+ microservices spanning content, control and configuration APIs, core infrastructure, authentication and authorization, and strategic partner integrations, just to name a few. You will push for the state of the art of cloud engineering, serve as technical advisor to senior leadership, as well as subject matter expert, mentor and advisor to engineering teams. You are comfortable in front of a whiteboard, but you also love to build things. This is a hands-on role, in which you will be expected to deliver the solutions you design to production.
You will be working on large and complex initiatives with multiple cross-functional teams, so strong collaboration and communication are an essential part of the role. You are comfortable not being the smartest person in the room and are able to deliver results and collaborate on designs with technical leaders across multiple areas of expertise. You have a proven track record of high impact deliverables, but you don’t rest on your laurels. You value intellectual curiosity and continuous learning.
What You’ll Do
• Create technical designs and deliver high impact projects, working hands on and collaborating with multiple teams in the Software Platform Group
• Collaborate with software engineers, PM, QA and UX to design within and outside the Platform organization and deliver innovative new capabilities that power consumer, professional and third party experiences.
• Mentor your teammates in best practices for developing cloud services.
• Uplift the organization by working across team boundaries to champion engineering initiatives, including Service Engineering Excellence and Service Engineering Consistency.
• Collaborate with peer architects and technical leaders, finding opportunities to refactor code, improve product capabilities or perform capability rationalization.
• Ensure technology decisions and architecture standards are keeping up with the state of the art in the industry.
• Contribute to the development of our engineering competencies by monitoring industry and technology trends and directions.
• Evaluate and recommend technology and frameworks for flexibility, long-term viability, and time to market.
• Advise leadership on the engineering org’s health and investments in engineering expertise in key technology areas, as well as areas where we may have gaps.
What You’ll Need
• 10+ years of experience in Architecture or as a Technical Lead or equivalent experience.
• Ability to drive solutions architecture design and ownership and articulate architecture solution options to product and engineering leadership.
• Ability to apply broad technical knowledge to meet business requirements and resolve technical constraints. Help shape and enhance requirements based on those constraints.
• Deep knowledge of API design and highly scalable systems.
• Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure, data privacy and security.
• Proven track record building high scale APIs used by other teams or companies.
• Deep expertise with one of more public clouds (AWS strongly preferred)
• Proven knowledge of the agile development process and DevOps practices.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and with all levels of the organization, including technical and non-technical team members.
• Experience with broad system design across multiple areas of technology including embedded systems, mobile applications back-end and front-end.
• Detail oriented with great technical documentation skills
• Experience with connected IOT devices
• Possesses strong cloud security expertise
• Deep understanding of CIAM platforms
• Experience developing public platforms serving broad ecosystems of developers
• Experience leading a team through system architecture design.
• Experience leading customer/partner projects, providing thought leadership for technical design, development, deployment, and supporting the customer/partner through delivery.
We consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, which may cause compensation to vary depending on your skills, experience and qualifications. This job is also eligible for discretionary bonuses as well as an opportunity to become a Sonos shareholder because all full time employees are eligible for stock grants. The minimum base pay may be modified in the future based on changing market conditions. The starting minimum base pay for this role is:
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including open time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and other benefits subject to eligibility requirements.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Your profile will be reviewed and you’ll hear from us once we have an update. At Sonos we take the time to hire right and appreciate your patience.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
For Remote Cloud Architect roles, visit Remote Cloud Architect Roles
Cloud Solution Architect at Microsoft
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their secure digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud security solutions and support offerings. Microsoft’s Security platform and products leverage and secure Azure, the most comprehensive, innovative, flexible, and Secure cloud platform today, and Microsoft 365, the most comprehensive productivity and collaboration platform. Microsoft is hiring security professionals to drive customer security adoption for customers around the world. Microsoft continues to invest over $1B per year in cybersecurity and research, to provide its customers with solutions that integrate across the ecosystem by connecting and securing all of your identities, endpoints, apps, emails, docs and clouds to help you close critical gaps in coverage, reduce risk, and save costs with a streamlined security portfolio.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Security Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) to drive our customer’s security transformation on the Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 Platforms. This is a customer-facing role, owning the security-focused technical relationship and strategy between the customer and Microsoft as well customer engagements, including architecture, implementation, and operational health.
As a Cloud Solution Architect – Security you will specialize in one or more of the following categories: Cloud Security, Threat Protection, or Identity and Access Management (IDAM) depending on your experience.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
We are currently looking for Cloud Solution Architect – Security professionals to join our teams across our various business groups: Enterprise, Small Medium & Corporate, Regulated Industries and our One Commercial Partner group. By applying to this role, you will be considered for multiple opportunities within Microsoft across the United States including locations beyond where the role is posted. This role is flexible in that you can work up to 50% from home. Travel percentages will very according to role.
For Remote Cloud Solution Architect roles, visit Remote Cloud Solution Architect Roles
Cloud Architect/ SME at Softrams
At Softrams, LLC we take pride in building & delivering human centered usable digital services for our users and stakeholders. We build small self-reliant teams and empower them to design, develop and deliver products with emphasizing end to end user experience.
As a cloud architect, you will be responsible for technical duties such as infrastructure design, planning, management, maintenance and support associated with cloud computing. You will be working closely with other Architects, Systems Engineers, Software Engineers and Operations Engineering/Manager as well as Government counterparts to perform and manage our cloud solutions, cloud computing strategy and all associated documentation.
Roles You Will Be Doing On The Job
• Working with our engineering and infrastructure teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the program.
• Planning, designing, implementing and supervising our on-prem to cloud migration solution, in classified environment.
• Migration and managing cloud environments in accordance with our security guidelines.
• Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
• Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
• Employing exceptional problem-solving skills.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert for project’s cloud end-to-end architecture, including AWS and Azure networking, provisioning, and management
• Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
• Demonstrate leadership ability to support decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation
• Advocate and define cloud architecture vision from a strategic perspective, including internal and external platforms, tools, and systems
• Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations
• Building and designing web services in the cloud.
• Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the program.
• Coordinate with team to prioritize product backlogs for sprints and releases.
• Assist with monitoring & reporting technical variances; facilitate resolution of technical issues that adversely impact successful product delivery.
• Assist with identifying and supporting external dependencies where needed.
• Skills you need to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent experience with 12+ years in systems engineering or 4 additional years in lieu of degree
• Extensive experience with Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) to include application migration.
• Experience with devOps roles and CI/CD pipelines
• Contribute to DevSecOps development activities and complex development tasks
• Experience in a Cloud Architect role or related position
• Architect level Experience in Multiple Cloud platforms. (some combination of) Amazon, Azure, GPC
• Architect level Certifications within multiple cloud platforms
• Demonstrate forward thinking around where the project’s roadmap and how cloud-based technology can support these efforts
• Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation to product owners
• Experience as a team lead preferred
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to collaborate with customer representatives, domain experts, systems engineers and architects
• Ability to work well/collaborate with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
• Demonstrated ability to participate in cross-functional planning, coordination, and task execution situations involving the full spectrum of system integration activities
• Lead the definition and development of cloud reference architecture and management systems
• Conduct work reviews with team members
• Experience Mentoring.
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
• Experience Writing whitepapers/casestudies/blogs
• Experience and domain knowledge related to data processing
• Strategic experience with container deployment architecture using Kubernetes, Openshift, or GCE in the Cloud
• Experience with big data applications
• Ability to obtain security clearance
Public Trust Clearance
• This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
Benefits And Perks
• 65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K). Voluntary Life insurance option available.
• Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
• Vacation & Sick leaves
• Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
• Company sponsored role based certifications/trainings.
• Monthly Doordash DashPass subscription.
• Group discounts via LifeMart ADP
• Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect some of our employees to be onsite (Woodlawn, MD) 2-3 times a week post-covid especially if they are customer facing or if there are important team meetings. Softrams works in eastern zone and standard work hours are 9 AM to 5 PM with flexibility around the start and end times based on the individual smaller teams. This role qualifies for 100% remote for the right candidate.
• Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
• Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
For Remote Cloud Architect/ SME roles, visit Remote Cloud Architect/ SME Roles
Mgr, Solutions Architecture at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
At Amazon Web Services (AWS) we are inventing the future of cloud computing with a team of builders who try new things and dream big dreams. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. Ten years ago, we couldn’t have imagined how far we would come. Now we’re inventing for the next ten years and beyond. But it is still Day 1 for us, and we are looking for curious people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, testers, and doers.
Our Solutions Architects team is seeking candidates with a variety of skills to help shape and deliver on our cloud strategy for our global customers and partners. As a solutions architect leaders, you will be on the front line of helping customers succeed using AWS technologies, linking technology with measurable business value for organizations ranging from start-ups to large, enterprise customers. You will be a trusted customer advocate, helping our partners understand advanced cloud-based solutions and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
Come join us as a solutions architect leader and work with the latest cloud computing technologies that enable our customers to do more with their technology and change the world.
In this role, you will need to be technically capable and credible in your own right as well as effective in shaping the customer and solutions-focused skills of your team. We are looking for leaders who love learning and introducing new technology in order to help colleagues and customers embrace and adopt new technology. We need innovative leaders who can look beyond the technology and consider the value our technology creates for our customers, and can help change how our technology is viewed. This is critical for the role. You will help team members ramp-up on AWS as well as develop speaking, writing, presentation, and executive interaction skills. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other departments within AWS such as our services teams, marketing, and professional services teams, as well as representing your team to executive management.
Other Key Characteristics
Fun to work with!! In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun, while maintaining a work-life balance. We look for leaders who are creative and who are willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact for their team, for the company and for our customers.
Enjoy developing technical talent to achieve great things. You will have a passion for educating, training, and enabling cloud computing experts for a diverse and challenging set of Enterprise customers.
Have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a Solutions Architect or a similar role and experience managing a team of a Solution Architects. You will have an ability to maintain your hands-on technical expertise as well as a passion for learning and developing new skills.
Roles And Responsibilities
• As a key member of the business development and sales management teams, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services onto the AWS platform.
• Hire, on-board, coach, and develop new Solutions Architects from internal and external sources.
• Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS, build deep relationships with decision makers within customer accounts to enable them to be “Cloud advocates”.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
• Guide and motivate the development of whitepapers, data sheets, and other high-value customer facing guidance and best practices. Act as a conduit and liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
About The Team
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 7+ years design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed applications
• 3+ years management of technical, customer facing resources
• 5+ years experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
• Experience working within software development
• Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
• History of successful technical consulting and/or architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
• Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
• Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP) and frameworks (ITIL, TOGAF, etc.)
• Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
• Demonstrated presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
• High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
• Demonstrated written communication skills
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Prisma Cloud Solutions Architect, Cloud Native- West, CASA at Palo Alto Networks
At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We’re seeking an experienced Sales Engineer to join our US-based team. This role will serve as a consultant for both pre-sales/post-sales and technical services, responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on cloud security solutions and deployments. The position will require driving technical relationships with all stakeholders while supporting sales opportunities. The candidate will work closely with the sales team throughout the sales process to ensure that all of the client’s technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solutions
• Provide pre-sale assistance for sales opportunities and partners, including integration, troubleshooting , and training on Prisma Cloud’s products within cloud computing environments AWS, GCP, and Azure
• Lead engagements with DevOps, SecOps, or DevSecOps teams with customers
• Work closely with prospects in the design and implementation/integration of Prisma Cloud products and lead Proof-of-Concept (POC) projects for prospective customers and partners
• Respond effectively to RFIs/RFPs while serving as the main technical point of contact
• Responsible for a solution sales-based quota and successful deployments of Prisma Cloud’s products
• Act as primary point of escalation on technical issues for the Sales team
• Provide insight on competitive solutions and differentiate between them
• Collaborate with Account Executive and channel sales teams to recommend and develop customer solutions
• Work in a consultative fashion and act as a Subject Matter Expert for the account team, channel partners, and customers
• Minimum 3+ years as a Sales Engineer or Solutions Architect with Cloud Security or Enterprise SaaS security
• Hands on experience with infrastructure as a code, IaC, and Terraform – Hashicorp or CloudFormation or Kubernetes
• Hands on experience with solution sales and deployments within AWS, GCP, Azure, or Kubernetes environments
• Cloud Certification or equivalent experience with AWS, GCP, Azure or Kubernetes
• Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle and VCS tools such as Github, BitBucket, Gitlab, etc.
• Understanding of general security practices within different organizational structures and regulatory compliance requirements
• Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
• Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree
As part of our Systems Engineering team, you’ll support the sales team with technical expertise and guidance when establishing trust with key clients. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our systems engineering team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredible complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer, the starting salary (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) is expected to be between $187,500/yr – $234,400/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
• Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
• Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
• The job requires accessing a company worksite
• The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
• You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
• If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.
• Type: Full-time
• Function: Sales
For Remote Prisma Cloud Solutions Architect, Cloud Native- West, CASA roles, visit Remote Prisma Cloud Solutions Architect, Cloud Native- West, CASA Roles
Solution Architect at Amdocs
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019.
In one sentence
Lead the solution architecture throughout project lifecycle (inception, Scoping, Design, Development, testing, deployment). Ensure solution meets customer business and technical needs by leveraging Amdocs assets and best practices while integrating with customer IT environment.
What will your job look like?
This position can be based in the US or Canada
• You will lead the solution design throughout the project lifecycle and be accountable for solution integrity.
• You will gain insight into customers environment, challenges, and opportunities in order to propose areas where Amdocs products and solutions can add value. You will ensure proposed solution reflects Amdocs value proposition and competitive advantage.
• You will maintain deep knowledge of industry and technology trends, standards, and competition in order to identify business opportunities based on domain market dynamics.
• You will share and communicate end-to-end solutions (orally and in writing) to executives, business sponsors, and technical resources.
• You will design cost effective solution that maximizes value to the customer and considers constraints such as budget, timelines, local market, and meeting customer requirements
• You will guide various product experts with regard to the solution.
• You will create and support proof of concept (POC)/demos and present solutions to client.
• You will provide ongoing feedback to product management for delivery of best practices.
All you need is .
• Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management – Information Systems or equivalent industry experience
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills required.
• 5-9 years of proven experience in defining customer requirements and solutions and project implementation.
• Wide knowledge of relevant products and end-to-end Business process.
• Deep Knowledge of telecom industry, business flows, Enterprise IT architecture, and industry standards.
• Experience in leading large project teams in cross- domain solutions across multiple organizations & vendors
• Experience leading projects through agile and waterfall delivery methodology
• Working knowledge of designing for microservices, cloud and digital transformation paradigms
• Knowledge about Amdocs products (Amdocs One, Ensemble, Market One).
• Experience within pre-sales, driving large deals within multiple groups and stakeholders.
• Prior experience dealing with Sr personnel from customer unit.
Why you will love this job:
• You will deliver some of the most innovative solutions and product launches in the telco industry, enabling the uncarrier campaign
• you will interact with customer business and product leaders on a daily basis, gaining deep insight into the customer internal processes and become a trusted advisor
• You will join the Amdocs Solution Architects community and participate in the community events, data sharing and professional path.
For Remote Solution Architect roles, visit Remote Solution Architect Roles
Multi Cloud Network Architect at Slalom
Who You’ll Work With
Slalom Emerge is a team of trailblazers helping ensure we achieve our strategic goals of investing for the future and pursuing innovation as a competitive advantage. We empower our local markets by identifying emerging capabilities, building multi-disciplinary teams, and providing access to niche and hyper-specialized expertise.
We are looking for team members that can design, development, and deliver creative cloud networking solutions while working on team-based projects.
What You’ll Do
• Understanding of Cloud Well-Architected and Security Frameworks and ability to apply / adjust the concepts to customer environments
• Big picture thinker that can take technical requirements and align / solution around enterprise style deployment
• Design, build, test, and deploy highly scalable and resilient cloud network designs on public clouds with on-prem connectivity
• Developed deep expertise with CSPs with focus on networking
• Expand knowledge into other areas of cloud and cloud technologies
• Regional travel up to 30%
What You’ll Bring
• Network architecture / support / implementation experience in enterprise environments
• AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, Alibaba, Tencent and or GCP experience in enterprise environments
• Serverless network architecture deployment and support
• Kubernetes network architecture deployment and support
• Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. CloudFormation, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible).
• Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into a technical solution.
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 40 markets around the world, Slalom’s teams have autonomy to move fast and do what’s right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world’s top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 9,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance. Salary: 120-170k.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For Remote Multi Cloud Network Architect roles, visit Remote Multi Cloud Network Architect Roles
Cloud Engineering – Director at PwC
Specialty/Competency: Platform Engineering & Architecture
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 40%
A career in our Cloud Migration practice, within Cloud Computing and Networking services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on the joint business relationship between PwC and Google, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and other cloud based platforms to bring new and innovative services to some of the largest companies. We help our clients adopt the cloud to transform Information Technology, scale and streamline operations and create new cloud based businesses through our strong alliances. Youll be at the forefront of helping organisations around the globe adopt innovative technology solutions that optimise business processes or enable scalable technology.
Our team helps organisations to properly integrate their cyber data into PwCs analytical tools. As part of the team, youll help with data integration and migration from various sources to a cloud based environment as well as develop dashboards to analyse big data environments.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
• Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
• Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
• Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
• Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
• I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
• Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
• Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
• Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Certification(s) Preferred :
CISCO, ITIL, ITSM, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Azure Solutions Architect, Certified OpenStack Administrator, Google Certified Professional – Cloud Architect
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge, and/or a proven record of success, in directing efforts in the following areas:
• Leading large-scale initiatives emphasizing the strategy, design, development and delivery of high performing infrastructure specific to healthcare providers/health systems;
• Leading transformational projects related to IT Architecture, Engineering, Operations, Security and Digital adoption;
• Applying DevOps strategies, designs, implementations, and tools capabilities/functionalities;
• Leading client-facing business development at a C-suite level, engagement delivery, practice development and thought leadership; and,
• Leveraging knowledge related to Cloud Management Platforms, Virtualization Strategies, Automation and Orchestration Strategies, Public Cloud Platforms, Cloud Capacity/Performance Optimization, and Application Migrations to a Cloud Platform with a clear understanding of how an IT organization capitalizes upon technology to enable the business.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success and specialization in directing efforts in the following areas:
• Designing dynamic large-scale cloud environments and implementing a variety of digital platforms and a perspective on the various cloud offerings in the marketplace;
• Implementing major infrastructure management platforms (e.g. BMC, HP, CA, VMWare, etc.), automation, and orchestration (e.g. Chef, Puppet) and public cloud vendors (e.g. AWS, Rackspace, Google Cloud Platform, Azure and Office 365 etc.);
• Identifying and addressing client needs including developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation, and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities;
• Preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials;
• Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
• Serving as a practice and team leader including enabling teams to generate a vision; establishing direction and motivating members; creating an atmosphere of trust; leveraging diverse views;
• Coaching staff, encouraging improvement and innovation; and, leading by example, while working collaboratively as a member of a team and executing independently;
• Establishing a solutions-based practice, grow an organization, develop approaches/methodologies, lead engagements, and provide consistent communications to clients and leadership teams; and,
• Developing thought leadership materials and being recognized in the Information Technology industry as a credible participant in the digital and cloud dialogue.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more:
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act:
For Remote Cloud Engineering – Director roles, visit Remote Cloud Engineering – Director Roles
Senior Solutions Architect / Content Services Strategist at Perficient
We currently have a career opportunity for a Senior Solutions Architect / Content Service Strategist to join our Data Solutions team.
A Senior Solutions Architect/Content Services Strategist is expected to be knowledgeable in two or more technologies within the Content Services and Intelligent Document Processing Solutions areas. The Solutions Architect may or may not have a programming background, but will have expert infrastructure architecture, client presales / presentations, team management and thought leadership skills.
You will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments. You will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients’ business needs. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs.
You will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. You will challenge your leading-edge solutions, consultative and business skills through the diversity of work in multiple industry domains. This role is considered part of the Business Unit Senior Leadership team and may mentor junior architects and other delivery team members.
• Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
• Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
• Assist Sales Team with pre-sales client presentations, demo’s, RFP’s, Q&A sessions etc.
• Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts/Project Managers to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
• Project and solution estimation and team structure definition
• Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
• Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
• Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
• Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
• Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions
• Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
• Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change
• Minimum 10-15 years of professional experience within the Data Solutions area.
• Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight.
• Knowledge of current Content Services Solutions/Intelligent Document Processing technologies (i.e. FileNet, Nuxeo, Alfresco, Datacap, Ephesoft, Hyperscience, etc.)
• At least 5 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of Content Services Solutions technologies.
• At least 5 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency
• Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
• Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
• Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate customers on the latest technology trends and best practices.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
Who We Are
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine, create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that help our clients exceed customers’ expectations, outpace competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy, creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to help our clients – the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands succeed.
What We Believe
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that values every voice. Join our team, and you’ll become part of something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and inclusive as the clients we work with. We’re committed to actively listening, learning, and acting to further advance our organization, our communities, and our future leaders… and we’re not done yet.
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
• Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
• Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
For Remote Senior Solutions Architect / Content Services Strategist roles, visit Remote Senior Solutions Architect / Content Services Strategist Roles
Mendix Solution Architect at Accenture
Do you wish to redefine yourself in this post-digital age by stretching your own professional skill and capability boundary?
The Accenture Digital Process Automation (DPA) practice has openings for experienced Mendix practitioners to inject fresh thoughts and ideas into our continuous innovation engine and expand your own professional service footprints on the client market platform across all major industry verticals in North America and globally.
As a practice, our mission and specialty are to leverage leading Digital Process Automation technologies (e.g. Appian, Mendix, etc.) as the catalyst to partner with our clients to reimagine the future of business. We have the distinctive advantage to tap into the unprecedented scale of disruptive technology capabilities as well as the cross-industry strategy thought leadership within Accenture, virtually unlimited training resources and opportunities, a vast global network of professionals sharing similar drive and passion, and the “partner of choice” level of alliance with leading technology vendors.
We will assist you in finding the right level to launch your Accenture Technology consulting career, and carving out an accelerated career development path to take increasing scope of responsibilities across the full spectrum of DPA consulting value chain: business and IT strategy, digital transformation solutioning, delivery management, enterprise architecture, functional design and implementation, CX/UX, mobility, integrated platforms (RPA/ML/IoT/Block Chain/Analytics) and DevOps. There are also opportunities for growing Mendix Community of Practice, DPA Center of Excellence, sales, client relationship and vendor alliance development.
The Work (Role Description)
The Delivery Lead is accountable for the overall project success and client relationship, partnering with Lead Architect(s) to jointly shape up the functional and technical design of the solution, manage work decomposition and distribution, manage scope and task prioritization, to ensure quality delivery on time and under budget.
The Functional/Technical Architects owns the design and quality inspection of various deliverables. They also help facilitate project discovery, requirement gathering, demo, testing, training and deployment processes.
The Senior Developer/Designers contribute to solution design, implementation, deployment and support various testing activities of the project.
In your role as an Mendix Architect in Accenture, your day may look like this:*
• 8:30am ……………… Daily sync up with distributed Accenture team (teammates can be anywhere from US/Canada/India/Philippines/Mexico/Brazil/Argentina/etc.)
• 9:00am ……………… Daily standup call with full project team including client teams
• 9:30am : 11am ……. Multiple breakout work sessions on targeted issue/topics
• Lunch ……………….. A quick bite while watching annually updated Accenture Tech Vision video playbacks
• 1:00pm : 3:00pm ….. Roll up the sleeves to work on your deliverables
• 3:00pm : 3:30pm ….. Do something mind refreshing
• 3:30pm : 4:00pm ….. Meet with client enterprise architect on integration topics
• 4:00pm : 4:30pm ….. Meet with client business leads to socialize design ideas
• 4:30pm : 5:00pm ….. Project team (local time zones) sync up and compile status/work transition email to distributed team members.
• 5:00pm : 5:30pm ….. Continue writing up your article about a design pattern best practice for Accenture Knowledge Exchange publication
• For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need (Basic Qualifications):
• Mendix Certified (Rapid or Advanced certifications)
• Minimum of 5 years of applied working experience in Mendix
• Minimum of 8 years of general programming and/or technology platform experience
• Minimum of 2 years of experience managing technical deliverables through on/offshore teams
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
Bonus points if you have (Preferred Qualifications):
• Mendix Expert Certification
• Experience of business process and data modeling using mainstream tools (Visio, Metastorm/Opentext, Aris, ERWin, etc.)
• Experience and knowledge of other low code BPM/DPA technologies (Pega, Appian, Outsystems, Communda etc.)
• Experience and skills in technology fit/gap analysis, vendor assessment, use case assessment, solution roadmapping and executive presentation
• Experience in Agile Scrum project management and/or execution
• Experience in Mendix software installation on various type of on-prem/cloud infrastructures
• ***Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.****
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880 – $197,900 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.
For Remote Mendix Solution Architect roles, visit Remote Mendix Solution Architect Roles