Cloud Architect at Nagarro Inc
Location: San Francisco
Position: Cloud Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA
Note: The customer’s office is in San Francisco in the US. We are expecting this candidate can visit the client’s office often, not necessarily to be in the office full time.
Fulltime Role with Nagarro
Must have Skills: Cloud architecture (Capable), Amazon DynamoDB, Architecture (Strong)
• Lead the integration efforts for the SaaS platform with a large number of other applications and systems in the enterprise ecosystem.
• Identifies, publishes and communicates strategic technology standards, frameworks, principles, and roadmaps for the SaaS platform to guide technology decisions and leverage efficiency opportunities. Drives design for a secure, efficient, and adaptable future state model.
• Designing, documenting, and developing world-class enterprise applications using the full spectrum of enterprise technologies and design patterns
• Collaborating with clients and business analysts to translate business requirements into technical requirements
• Defining the scale and scope of projects, including logical and physical landscape requirements, and design, development, and deployment efforts
• Mentoring engineers in the development best practices, design principles, and advanced technologies
• Leading project teams through everyday project tasks
• Working with practice leadership on reviewing and learning new technologies and trends. Researching and recommending opportunities to adopt new technologies.
• Analyzing the impact of implementing new technologies into the IT infrastructure.
• Assisting Technology Teams and Project Managers in matching technology services to specific business service and application development projects to ensure consistent use throughout the enterprise
• Ability to architect, develop and implement software products and lead the team
• Good experiences on the cloud-based integration services like Boomi, Zapier, Informatica etc.
• Good experiences on resolving the multiple SaaS cloud services integration challenges like security, performance and data consistency etc.
• Deep hands-on knowledge of one or more of the following:
• Cloud technology: AWS Compute, Database, Analytics, and Containers services
• JVM technologies: such as Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate/JOOQ etc
• Strong background in relational databases, such as SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL
• Strong background on SSO, authentication and security protocols, frameworks and solutions like SAML2.0, OAuth2 etc
• Knowledge and understanding of RESTful service design
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Experience with designing, developing, and implementing across LINUX/UNIX and Windows server operating systems
• Skilled with the object-oriented UML artifacts sequence, class and component diagrams and user stories
• Displayed understanding of object-oriented analysis and design techniques
• Ability to think critically and solve problems with well thought-out solutions
• Proven experience leading development and/or project teams
• Experience with collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project
• Strong customer-facing and communication skills
– provided by Dice
For Remote Cloud Architect roles, visit Remote Cloud Architect Roles
Cloud Architect Quality Testing at Logic20/20 Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Position: Cloud Architect – Performance & Quality Testing
As a Subject Matter Expert in architectural transformation, you’ll impact future speed to market on new products and applications for a leading SaaS company. You’ll lead the analysis of their testing maturity based on our Continuous Testing model, create an executive roadmap for process improvement, make prioritized recommendations for test automation focus, monitor improvements, and design automation to drive process improvements.
This is an opportunity for an avid thought leader to positively impact the team while educating on best practices and promoting knowledge sharing.
As a Cloud Architect, you’ll become a part of Logic
20/20’s Digital Transformation practice, where you will influence and define our approach to cloud migrations, microservices architectures, design patterns, and best practices. Our Digital Transformation team applies design thinking and next-gen technologies to advance our clients toward their biggest business goals, mentoring fellow Logicians along the way. Our connected environment brings architects, managers, and engineering consultants together to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenges vative, high-impact solutions.
What you’ll do
Lead rationalization efforts on current performance and quality testing tools
Conduct current state tool utilization, process review, and continuous testing maturity gap analysis
Bring thought leadership and mentor team members on best practices
Define and create dashboards that capture key metrics and progress
Provide targeted evaluations and recommendations for new testing tools
Prioritized recommendations for test automation, monitoring, process changes, documentation
Train technical teams in peer review of testing solutions and prioritization coaching
Bring expertise in the latest architectural methodologies
Transform innovative concepts into practical solutions
Architect Sr at Insight Enterprises, Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Requisition Number: 88990
Sr. Field Architect (Solutions)
We areInsight Enterprises (NASDAQ:NSIT)
As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow.
From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter.
• Worldwide Migration to Azure Partner of the Year for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions;
• Worldwide Solution Assessments Partner of the Year for our use of deep data and analytics capability to help clients achieve a cohesive, single source for data;
• Worldwide Microsoft 365 & Surface Solution Selling Partner of the Year recognizing our efforts to sell complete modern workplace solutions;
• US Application Innovation Partner of the Year for leadership in customer impact, solution innovation, deployment and exceptional use of advanced features in Microsoft technologies.
Our Insight Cloud+Data Center Transformation team is searching for an experienced, passionate and professional Sr. Field Architect to join our team.
At the heart of every great technology solution is great management, always making sure that the project delivers what it set out to do and matches expectations.
As a Senior Field Architect (SFA) for Insight, you will combine a diverse technical and industry background coupled with a deep understanding of how technology impacts a business environment. The SFA understands how to translate a business need into a technical solution and articulate the value of that solution back to business decision-makers during pre-sales engagement. The SFA takes a primary technical role in opportunity identification and qualification on behalf of one or more Account Executives (AEs). The SFA is focused on opportunities that may span multiple solution areas and services offerings. A SFA may leverage one or more Solutions Architects and Services subject matter experts to manage a technical sales campaign depending on the specific technical and services requirements of that opportunity.
The SFA takes a consultative approach to selling, focusing on understanding customer business requirements, and translating those into working technical solutions that comprise of product (hardware, software, subscription) sales and desired services engagements. The SFA is expected to interact heavily with IT and business decision-makers within their customers not only to expand the scope of existing opportunities, but also to continue identifying new opportunities on an ongoing basis.
Insight is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations. The hybrid-cloud SFA is expected to have strong working knowledge of most data center technologies including Storage, Compute, Virtualization, Backup and Networking. Additionally, it is expected that the SFA be conversant with most cloud providers with deeper expertise in one of them. Functional understanding of how Data Protection works from a Disaster Recovery and/or Business Continuity is also a plus. Lastly, strong functional understanding of Automation & Orchestration technologies (IAC, Config Management, etc.) is very much desired.
What you’ll do at Insight:
• Owns overall technical relationship over pre-assigned accounts in conjunction with your sales team in driving business outcomes for our clients,
• Owns development of proposals that address complex opportunities with input from Solutions Architects.
• Owns the technical aspect and is a participant in increasing share of wallet in target and strategic accounts.
• Owns the development of high-level designs for solutions presented with input from Solutions Architects(s).
• Identifies customer business and technical requirements for all opportunities.
• Participates in all internal sales meetings as technical representative.
• Develops Statements of Work (SOW) for all professional services activity, with input from Solutions Architects and Solutions Engineers as well as the Regional Engineering Manager.
• Participates in validating the strategy of responding to RFPs. For valid RFP/RFI opportunities, coordinate the response to these cycles.
• Obtain and maintain required vendor certifications as required to support Insight certification requirements or goals.
• Reports to management on a weekly basis an accounting of time engaged in pre-sales activities, billable activities, and professional development and company initiatives.
• Actively tracks opportunities being worked on, providing regional leadership a weekly report on the revenue, gross profit and services associated with the efforts of the Architect.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
• Minimum eight (6) years of experience in technical architecture roles or similar function
• Minimum four (3) years of experience in technical pre-sales roles or similar function
• A wide technology background with a heavy emphasis on data center technologies and ideally familiarity with most cloud hyper-scalers.
• A strong understanding of room presence, exhibit well spoken and written communication, maintain technical ownership, engage in customer enablement, and peer leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant program of study, or equivalent documented work experience
• Industry or vendor certifications in two or more Insight practice areas is also highly desired.
Highlights of the 2021 Insight Corporate Citizenship Report include:
• In the last year, Insight has been named as a Forbes World’s Best Employer, a Forbes Best Employer for Veterans, a Fortune World’s Most Admired Company and a Fortune Best Workplace for Diversity. Insight also received a score of 95 out of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index for LGBTQ workplace equality.
• Insight Digital Innovation launched a Detection and Prevention solution built on the company’s AI and IoT-powered Insight Connected Platform™, providing a scalable foundation to help organizations detect for common signs of COVID-19 and quickly curtail its spread in high-traffic areas.
• The Community Wireless Broadband solution, designed by Insight’s Cloud + Data Center Transformation team and provided through Insight Public Sector, brings much-needed broadband connectivity to teleworkers and remote students in underserved communities who lack reliable Internet connections.
• Celebrating diversity and inclusion, Insight held its first Global Harmony Day in recognition of Global Diversity Awareness Month in October 2020. The day united Insight teammates worldwide for a series of candid discussions on diversity, equality and inclusion.
• Insight’s teammate resource groups, promoting allyship for cultures and communities that have traditionally faced challenges in the workplace, expanded to five groups with the addition of the Afro-Professionals and Allies at Insight group. These teammate-led groups now have more than 1,200 active members.
• As part of the Insight Reach program, dedicated to empowering children’s lives through technology, the company’s 10 th annual Noble Cause campaign raised $250,000 for charities like the Ronald McDonald House, Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Boys & Girls Club of Arizona. More than $1 million has been donated in the last six years.
• In It Together Foundation, Insight’s 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit program helping teammates in crisis through teammate contributions and matching company funds, has raised more than $2.15 million since its inception in 2014. Since January 2020, 170 teammates have received support, and Insight’s executive team contributed $250,000 as part of its COVID-19 response to help families hit particularly hard by the pandemic.
• Environmental sustainability initiatives saved Insight more than $7 million in 2020.
• As an affiliate member of the Responsible Business Alliance, Insight’s asset disposition program – helping companies securely repurpose old devices and equipment – and diverse supplier program support a commitment to sustainability and equality.
If Interested email direct: Ari.firstname.lastname@example.org
Put in the subject line: Ready!
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
• Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
• 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
• $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
• Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
• 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
• Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World’s Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
• Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||
Prisma Cloud Solutions Architect, Americas Channel at Palo Alto Networks
Location: San Francisco
At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
As a Palo Alto Networks Solutions Architect – Prisma Cloud Security Specialist, you will be the authority on our cybersecurity offerings for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) include Containers and Serverless. You are the “go-to” resource for customer interactions that exceed the typical Systems Engineering requirements.
This is a technical role that directly supports the sales delivery of quota. You are measured by your expertise and by your ability to lead to customer wins. There is also a requirement for close interaction with Product Management, Marketing, and Competitor intelligence to ensure that we continue to out-innovate our competition.
• Articulate to customers at all levels in the hierarchy, from engineer to CIO the value proposition of the platform
• Lead conversations about trends and emerging changes to the cloud security landscape that every customer needs to be aware of and planning for when utilizing public cloud IaaS and or PaaS services to for critical data, intellectual property, and applications
• Discuss, with credibility, the competitive landscape and position ours as the best alternative
• Interact locally and remotely with customers in an equally persuasive manner
• Help customers embrace our cloud security offerings
• Be the technical voice of Sales for all things related to security and compliance in the cloud (AWS, Azure & Google Cloud) and Containerized infrastructure
• Be an evangelist to further bring Security, DevOps, and SecOps together (DevSecOps)
• Provide technical demos to and lead deep-dive discussions with prospective customers
• Act as a conduit for customer feedback to Product Management, Technical Marketing, competitor intelligence, and R&D to create requirements and deliver product features for our customers
• Provide design consultation and best practices and mentorship for the rollout, and implementation during the ‘pre-sales’ process for strategic opportunities, including ‘proof of concept’
• Provide product update and improvement training to other SAs in the region or theater
• Assist in the training of new SAs in their designated regionsQualifications
• Degree in CS or equivalent and 5+ years of experience in a highly technical customer facing roles
• Security architect, Infrastructure architect, Systems engineer, or Solutions architect
• Strong general infrastructure skills and specific knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Compute Platform
• Experience using APIs
• Experience with CloudFormation, Terraform, Azure Resource Manager, or GCP Cloud Deployment Manager Templates
• Proven experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform configuration and administration of security features and services (including and not limited to identity and access management, service-related security features, networking, firewalls, encryption, and related best practices)
• In depth experience in security, cloud services i.e. Serverless technologies
• Expertise in container and DevOps technologies such as Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, and OpenShift
• Security skills should include areas such as access control, runtime defense /anti-malware, and vulnerability management
• Deep understanding of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems as well as Containers
• Experience with IaaS and PaaS deployments, connectivity, network security, virtualization and compute
• Experience working with customers, positioning, demonstrating, configuring and troubleshooting infrastructure security products
• Travel within the designated region
As part of our Systems Engineering team, you’ll support the sales team with technical expertise and guidance when establishing trust with key clients. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our systems engineering team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredible complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer, the starting salary (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) is expected to be between $187,500/yr – $234,400/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
• Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
• Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
• The job requires accessing a company worksite
• The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
• You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
• If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.
• Type: Full-time
• Function: Sales
For Remote Prisma Cloud Solutions Architect, Americas Channel roles, visit Remote Prisma Cloud Solutions Architect, Americas Channel Roles
Presales, Prisma Cloud Solutions Architect – Majors, CASA at Palo Alto Networks
Location: San Francisco
As a Prisma Cloud Solutions Architect, Americas Majors, you will be a guide on our solutions offerings for cloud-based environments. You’ll identify complex security challenges in your customers’ cloud networks and drive solutions using our market leading security services. You’ll have unparalleled resources and products, with a team that is dedicated to our shared success.
Your relationships with customers will help them detect and prevent advanced cyberattacks and breaches by being their resource all elements of the public cloud environment security environment, providing expertise in for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud (GCP), and other Public Cloud systems. You’ll provide training to our sales teams for enablement and education and provide feedback to our product management teams on new feature requests and product improvements based on your learning from your customer base.
You’ll work closely with our clients to build strong relationships, guiding them through complex challenges that face their digital environments. Your technical assistance is what drives confidence in our solutions, ultimately setting our potential clients up for success.
Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers working with your Account Manager and the local partners within your territory
Lead conversations about industry trends and emerging changes to the security landscape that every customer needs to be aware of
Strategy planning for moving critical data, intellectual property, and high-demand applications to Public Cloud
Be the technical voice of Sales for all things related to security and compliance in Public Cloud (Alicloud, AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform)
Ability to discuss, with credibility, competitive offers in the marketplace and effectively differentiate against them
Effectively lead and support customer demonstrations with our System Engineers that showcase our value
Interact locally and remotely with customers in an equally persuasive, confident manner
Act as the customers advocate for any issues that require technical assistance and follow up with the customer until the issue is resolved
Write code/scripts as needed (or be willing to learn)
Provide design consultation and standard methodology mentorship for rollout, implementation, and policy conversion during the pre-sales process
Provide technical demos for strategic prospects and current accounts of Palo Alto Networks virtual offerings and integration in existing data center environments
Assist with the training of new System Engineers in their designated region in installs customer presentations, and internally-focused deal preparation activities
Help develop relationships with new Born-in-the-Cloud partners who will be integral in winning over new customers
Support relationship expansion with top existing partners for Public Cloud
For Remote Presales, Prisma Cloud Solutions Architect – Majors, CASA roles, visit Remote Presales, Prisma Cloud Solutions Architect – Majors, CASA Roles
Process Architect at IPS – Integrated Project Services, LLC
Location: San Francisco
US-CA-San Francisco Bay Area
Design – Architecture
# of Openings Remaining
Location : Location
US-CA-San Francisco Bay Area
IPS is hiring We are actively seeking an experienced Process Architect and/or Lab Planner, to lead our growing San Francisco Bay Area and West Coast projects in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology market sector. This position is currently remote and can be based on the West Coast time zone with the ability to support projects throughout California. IPS local offices are in Emeryville, CA
Our process architects and lab planners work independently on various projects as assigned by the Director of Process Architecture. He/she may oversee the entire design process or assist as a technical expert on a specialized design at the front end of a project.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
Assess the requirements of a project, break a project into tasks, and work with a Project Manager to determine scope of work, budget, and staffing
• Write scope of work for architectural design based on preliminary review and meetings with the client
• Knowledge of applicable building codes
• Work with code officials and other design professionals when an interpretation or exception to building codes is required
• Assign and review work of project design team
• Check progress of work and alert Project Manager to change of scope or additional services
• Coordinate all aspects of project document completion within company and externally with clients and other design professionals. Proficient written and oral communications skills
• Work with IPS in-house estimating department and preconstruction to prepare or review construction budgets and schedules based on experience and scope of project
• Assist in the education and development of design staff and act as resource for design questions.
• Special projects as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
Qualifications & Requirements:
• 5+ years of lab planning and/or biotechnology manufacturing-based architecture design experience
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in Architecture; registered architect and AIA certification is preferred
• Research & Development and/or GMP design experience
• Proven experience leading conceptual design efforts
• Proficient in daily use of an AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit, etc.
• Must have the ability to interpret a building program and generate varied design concepts (knowledge of building and zoning codes)
• Proven experience interacting and communicating directly with clients
• Active participation in industry organizations and related initiatives is strongly preferred
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to work on more than one project at a time
• Exhibits an entrepreneurial spirit by consistently seeking new opportunities to add value to the organization
• Strives for excellence in all aspects of job performance
• Approaches their work enthusiastically with a contagious energy and drive that shows everyone they love what they do
• Displays creativity and innovation by continually working to improve solutions, tools, methods, and service delivery system
• Conducts oneself with an uncompromising commitment to the welfare of our clients and each other
• Acts in an ethical, professional, and respectful manner at all times
• Exhibits the ability to build and sustain long term relationships of mutual value through teamwork.
• Is driven to succeed and committed to goal attainment
IPS-Integrated Project Services is a global leader in developing innovative and cost-effective solutions for the engineering, construction, commissioning and qualification of complex pharmaceutical and bio-tech research and manufacturing facilities. With technical expertise spanning R&D to pilot-scale to large-scale production, our team specializes in the technology, trends, and regulatory environment to successfully deliver capital projects and improve operations. For over thirty years, we have applied unique LEAN methodologies throughout the project life cycle, continually finding ways to do things better and more efficiently, delivering higher quality and controlling costs. Headquartered in Blue Bell, PA, IPS is a multi-national company with over 1,350 professionals worldwide and offices in California, Indiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Brazil, Canada, China, Ireland, Germany, Singapore, Switzerland, UK and four locations in India. Visit our website at
Lab Planning, Process Architecture, Process Design, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Qualification, LEAN Project Delivery, Strategic Master Planning, Energy Conservation Management, Project Controls, Program/Project Management, Operations/Logistics Strategy and Planning, EPCMV and Staffing Services.
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for updates about what’s going on at IPS.
Associate Director, Solutions Architecture at The Lancet
Location: San Francisco
Business Title: Associate Director, Solutions Architecture – Remote
Requisition Number: 9375- 11
Function: Business Support Services
Area of Interest:
City: San Francisco
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries.
Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients.
It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities.
With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc.
and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Solutions Architecture to join our Digital Nexus technology organization. This is a remote work opportunity.
• Provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical, physical, and process views within a shared platform technology domain
• Facilitate organizational change by defining strategies for the firm with respect to technology domain standards and design goals
• Develop, maintain, and communicate platform roadmaps together with platform leads, including platform use cases, product selection, versions, upgrades, projects and milestones
• Conduct research focused on identifying emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, provide more capabilities, reduce risks and increase security
• Lead efforts for technology evaluations, which involves identifying a weighted feature matrix for a specific need and evaluating and scoring products against the desired features; research activities include defining, building, and testing proof of concepts (POCs) for solutions with use case verification; focus areas include SQL Server, Oracle, Azure Databricks, and ServiceNow
• Collaborate with project teams to assist in delivery of the solution implementation by providing guidance as needed to engineer and operations teams; communicate best practices and promote platform usage by giving presentations, use case demos with project teams and authoring content aimed at educating others about standards, strategies and otherwise defined best practices
• Minimum eight years of recent experience managing and supporting a technology team, and technical projects; ability to analyze, understand, and identify the best design for a technical solution with respect to the tradeoffs of architectural principals including agility, complexity, cost effectiveness, deployment effort, flexibility/extensibility, interoperability/compatibility, maintainability, operability, performance, productivity, scalability, security, speed of delivery and standardization
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
• Experience in an IT environment as an architect, delivering enterprise solutions in the database and shared platform technology domains; experience presenting and communicating to leadership and provide mentorships to team members during the delivery process; extensive experience designing/implementing advanced database solution from provisioning to administration areas, including resiliency and high availability use cases, as well as backup, recovery, and capacity planning
• Advanced and hands-on knowledge in database platform and analytics solutions including SQL Server and Oracle in OnPrem / Azure environment, as well as Azure Data Bricks
• Ability to execute project design and manage schedules in an agile fashion with team resources across offshore and onshore geographic locations; experience knowledge in ServiceNow workflow and orchestration, DevOps practitioner with automation and container technologies, with understanding of machine learning
• Prior knowledge in database cybersecurity hardening, including privileged access control, audit logging, and monitoring for regulatory compliance; excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork; must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team and foster the development of high-performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization; ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
• US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The attached link ( ) contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law.
In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
For Remote Associate Director, Solutions Architecture roles, visit Remote Associate Director, Solutions Architecture Roles
Director of Solutions Architecture at Sequoia India
Location: San Francisco
At Tecton, we are on a mission to bring world-class Machine Learning to every product and customer experience. Tecton’s founders developed the first Feature Store when they created Uber’s Michelangelo ML platform . In pursuit of bringing ML to every production application, we have since brought the leading commercial feature store to market and built the most popular open-source feature store.
We are funded by Sequoia Capital and Andreessen Horowitz and have a fast-growing team that works out of SF, NYC, and remotely. Our team has years of experience building and operating business-critical machine learning systems at leading tech companies like Uber, Google, Facebook, Airbnb, Twitter, and Quora, and we’re now bringing those same capabilities to every organization in the world.
As an early member and leader of Tecton’s technical sales team, you will play a critical role in leading a world-class Solutions Engineering team that drives successful engagements with prospects and customers and be an integral part of our overall enterprise sales process.
What You’ll Do
• Ensure the success of our customers and be responsible for driving utilization and revenue
• Ensure that solutions architecture team has the support, skills, and environment to deliver successful solutions
• Recruit, hire, and grow teams of high-achieving solutions architects
• Collaborate internally primarily with Sales, Product, and Engineering
• Build relationships and evangelize company vision externally with customers and key business partners (ex., Snowflake and Databricks)
• Interface between product and sales to help us get better understanding of common problems and help to solve
• Analyze data about usage, performance, and process and draw and communicate insights
• Create and evolve solutions architecture strategy and vision
• Build resilient, scalable processes
• Participate and support account management activities such as account strategy, stakeholder relationship management, growth, and coordination
• Strong Work Ethic and Drive:
You get stuff done and relentlessly move things forward with empathy. You understand that a startup has limited resources and needs to make progress quickly
• Strong Customer Focus:
You know what it takes to make a customer successful and to bring engagements to a technical close
You are able to motivate your team to move mountains and to stay optimistic in the face of adversity.
• Strong Communication Ability:
Verbal and written communication skills are paramount as a manager. You can succinctly express and explain complex topics
• Great Stakeholder Management:
You know what type of information needs to be surfaced both bottoms up and tops down. You avoid sharing noise that is not helpful and does not need to be shared.
You can confidently lead with empathy
• Talent Magnet:
Great people gravitate towards you and you grow them into the best versions of themselves
• Strategic, Holistic, Big Picture Thinker:
You think about broad business strategy and add valued, thoughtful insights and opinions across Tecton
• Strong Process Orientation:
Drives solid process thinking to ensure that team is moving efficiently and in the right direction
What You Bring
• 8+ years of experience in a technical sales capacity with enterprises, focusing on complex solution sales of mission-critical data systems (databases, data warehouses), big data systems, analytics, and/or machine learning
• 3+ years of experience growing and managing a Solutions Engineering team in a highly technical , ideally in global time zones
• Well-versed in sales process, proof of concept, trial process, and demonstrating technical wins
• Passion for the team’s professional development and demonstrated experience coaching people to achieve developmental goals
• Ability to lead in rapidly changing and fast-paced environments
• Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to travel periodically to meet with other Tecton teammates and customers
Possess good technical acumen in distributed systems.
You are proficient in Python, Spark, and SQL with experience developing ETL applications.
You have mastered the understanding of data and ML tooling, workflows, and trends in an enterprise setting.
Tecton values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national original, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please contact us at recruiting team
For Remote Director of Solutions Architecture roles, visit Remote Director of Solutions Architecture Roles
Senior Project Architect at CyberCoders
Location: San Francisco
San Francisco, CA Full-time $85k – $160kPosted 07/11/2022Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Salary: 85k – 160k
Requirements: We are working several projcets that call for Revit expereince and familiarity, along with traditonal Sr. PA duties within the commercial architecture space, interiors and core and shell.Top Reasons to Work with UsCollaborating with our clients we are building a future that will respond to how buildings – inside and out – perform to support the dynamic ways technology and the global theatre are changing. Our designs tell our clients stories. Be a part of a global, collaborative culture that fosters creativity and innovation. For more about our culture and thought leadershipWhat You Will Be DoingRemote: We offer remote options on a case by case basis, but initially we would like new hires to be in office. Hybrid options are available for local candidates.
Benefits: Incredible benefits, Medical, dental, vision
Technology: Work with some of the best tech and tools in the industry
Stability: We have been thriving – we don’t hire based on projects as they come and go, we hire for talent.
Growth: Huge opportunity for professional and personal growthWhat You Need for this PositionFamiliarity with the following tools and concepts:
– core and shell
– TechWhat’s In It for You- 85k – 160k + Strong benefits package
– DentalSo, if you are a Senior Project Architect | Architecture firm with experience, please apply today
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• core and shell
For Remote Senior Project Architect roles, visit Remote Senior Project Architect Roles
Digital Products – Senior Solutions Architect at PwC
Location: San Francisco
*Specialty/Competency:* Advisory – Other.Industry/Sector:* Not Applicable.Time Type:* Full time.
Travel Requirements:* Up to 20% A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC’s strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems; Products and Technology is here to help PwC meet that challenge and accelerate the growth of our business. We have skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers and business strategists who are using technology to accelerate change.
Our team covers a variety of responsibilities that are executed by DevSecOps, Site Reliability and ML Ops Engineers, including: -Defining standard release automation patterns for infrastructure and application components -Defining standard CI/CD pipeline patterns that include a common set of DevOps and SecOps tools -Developing reports and metrics to validate existing and new pipelines use standard DevSecOps tools -Proactive optimization of redundancies, monitoring and alerting practices and patterns -Developing resilient and highly available cloud patterns -Controlling and executing the promotion of code through all environments -Infrastructure as Code development for buildout cloud infrastructure -Building and Releasing pipeline development -Secrets and configuration management -Monitoring systems and services, providing incident and emergency response to triage and resolve system or client issues -Management of the application ecosystem improving platform infrastructure and applications with high reliability, resiliency, performance and quality -Supporting documentation, knowledge articles, and runbooks -Designing, building and Implementing devops patterns that adhere to PwC’s security guidelines and policies. To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: + Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
+ Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations. + Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels. + Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
+ Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required. + Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism. + Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
+ Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements. + Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust. + Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct Job Requirements and Preferences* :.Basic Qualifications* :.
Minimum Degree Required* : Bachelor Degree.Additional Educational Requirements* : In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations Minimum Years of Experience* : 8 year(s).Preferred Qualifications* :.
Degree Preferred* : Master Degree.Preferred Fields of Study* : Analytics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics, Computer Engineering, Computer and Information Science, Computer Systems Analysis, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Management Information Systems, Engineering.Certification(s) Preferred* : TOGAF, PMI and/or certifications in programming, business intelligence/data warehousing.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills* : Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in managerial roles involving executing various aspects of client engagements and/or projects within a professional services environment, including the following areas: + Web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture including microservices, enterprise application architecture, as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints; + Current agile methodologies, specifically Scrum; + Web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap framework, AngularJS, Yeoman, D3js, Nodejs, Page 3 of 23 Job Description Data jQuery; + Data architecture, data modeling and data management across relational, columnar and noSQL technologies like SQL Server, MongoDB, Vertica, neo4j; + Big data technologies like Hadoop (Hortwonworks, Cloudera, Cloud based HDInsight, EMR), Spark, Kafka, Elasticsearch and others; + Service creation and orchestration using ESBs like Mulesoft, Talend; + Advanced analytics development experience with R, Python a plus; + Architecting solutions across on premise and cloud a plus; and, + Cloud based data and analytics native PaaS components in Azure, Google Cloud, AWS a plus. Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in consulting-related projects within a professional services environment, emphasizing leading of teams involved in full life-cycle software and/or multi-discipline development, including the following areas: + Fostering team commitment to tasks and influence key people inside and outside of the group; + Communicating based on the audience (ie eliminating technical jargon when needed or deep diving into technical details with the development team); + Collaborating with cross-functional teams, building relationships and achieving results without a direct reporting relationship; + Grasping a range of functional and non-functional requirements to understand an application scope and define the right architecture, including solution components and interactions; + Architecting and designing cross industry business solutions using industry leading practices in technology, performance and scalability; + Evaluating, defining, and when necessary prototyping and guiding development teams in a hands-on manner on alternatives to determine the most appropriate approach for each solution; + Determining how to satisfy functional requirements using existing platform architecture and services, and where appropriate, work with Platform Architect to help define and create new services to fulfill particular needs and make recommendations; + Collaborating with Platform, Solution, Application and Data Architects towards creating industry leading approaches, architecture design and solutions in a rapidly evolving development environment; + Working with cross functional teams such as engineering and product management to provide feedback and support the evolution of the platform and solution offerings; + Providing direction and guidance, hands-on development support, code review, development oversight, and support to successfully deliver on time with quality; + Contributing to on-going process and methodology improvements; and, + Establishing architecture governance with compliance of technology solutions with architectural patterns and standards. At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual).
Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work. PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law.
PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of PwC. Please note ComputerJobs – California Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.
For Remote Digital Products – Senior Solutions Architect roles, visit Remote Digital Products – Senior Solutions Architect Roles