Principal Cloud Architect (Remote!) at Infosys
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8+ years of experience in the management consulting industry. Candidate must be an experienced Cloud practitioner, with experience delivering outcomes for clients across multiple Cloud solutions. Candidates must be comfortable working at all levels (team, stakeholder, and organizational leadership) to help the organization adopt Cloud solutions as a strategic asset to foster business values and to achieve organizational outcomes. Candidate must have evolved facilitation skills and be comfortable in mentoring, training and/or offering professional advisory services. This is a highly visible role with exposure to a wide range of stakeholders, which will require a combination of core technical skills and soft people skills to have success.
Lead large scale end-to-end Cloud enabled transformation programs for clients
Program/Project Management skills: Draft scoping statements, develop program, resource, and costing plans, establish, and run governance models, with deep demonstrated project management skills and experience
Communications skills: Including extensive experience to write successful project proposals, develop and deliver client presentations and other stakeholder communications
Conduct IT/Cloud assessments, develop Cloud adoption strategies and a multi-year journey map covering Cloud foundation, Cloud migration and Cloud operations
Lead client discussions, define issues and opportunities, and deliver practical solutions
Participate in and/or lead the development and delivery of service offerings
Own and manage contributions to business development proposals and sales pursuits
Work as a member of a client engagement delivery team, typically split across multiple geographies and or industry domains
Partner with internal sales and delivery teams in the creation of client proposals for consulting and/or transformation engagements
Build, manage and sustain relationships with senior level client managers
Must have at least 8+ years of consulting experience in a CIO Advisory/IT Strategy equivalent role
Experience in leading large-scale Cloud adoption programs spanning Cloud Platform Delivery, Application/Data Adoption, Cloud Operating Model, Benefit and Financial Management
Proven ability to successfully deliver large technology transformation programs
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply,
Infosys will not sponsor H-1B or other work authorization for this role at this time
Must be a resident of an Infosys Consulting Hub Location (Boston, New York, Basking Ridge (NJ), Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle)
M.B.A. or equivalent advanced degree
Big 4 consulting or equivalent experience in a leadership capacity
Demonstrated understanding of Cloud solutions to lead Cloud transformation programs (AWS, Azure, GCP products and their capabilities, certifications desirable)
Advisory experience in helping enterprise clients on their Cloud Strategy and Roadmap journeys
Strong understanding of Cloud solutions to facilitate client’s development of their Cloud adoption roadmaps
Ability to produce clear, concise, relevant, and accurate recommendations based on information gathered from stakeholders and subject matter experts
Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
Experience Managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams is desirable
Industry focus in Consumer Products, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and/or Life Sciences sectors
Ability to build repeatable frameworks and tools to accelerate engagement delivery and enhance solution quality
Experience in leading a medium to large scale adoption of Cloud solutions
Experience in delivering projects with leading solutions delivery methodologies and tools (eg, large scale enterprise Agile DevOps solutions)
Infosys Consulting is the global management and technology consulting practice of Infosys, a global leader in technology services and consulting. We combine the power of time-tested methodologies, people-driven innovation, and disruptive technology to enable leaders of the world’s top brands pursue a path of smart transformation. Together with our clients, internal and external partners, we co-create and execute pragmatic strategies and solutions that transform organizations and define the future of business. Our dynamically growing consultancy offers our consultants:
For Remote Principal Cloud Architect (Remote!) roles, visit Remote Principal Cloud Architect (Remote!) Roles
Cloud Solution Architect at CGI Group, Inc.
Cloud Solution Architect
As Solution Architect, you will primarily be an individual contributor but can be responsible for a small team. Main scope of work is to provide solution architecture development, consultancy and assurance to projects, making sure applications are well designed and conform to Shell standards and reference/segment architectures. Translates the guidelines and standards into practice and solves common technical challenges and provides technical recommendations which have a perceptible impact on local business performance; actively drives the identification, development and implementation of new technologies and opportunities to optimise technology/IT systems. Contributes to the training and guidance of other professionals in the field. May represent the Company externally as a subject matter expert with suppliers, customers and external agencies. Empowered to make decisions on solutions within guidelines. Applies TOE standards and raises step-outs if needed. Applies the standard architecture tools for creating and storing key architecture artefacts (IBM System Architect, PowerDesigner and/or ProVision); fosters re-use. Manages the relation with a customer base on senior levels of business leadership JG1/2. Understands the IT Strategic Roadmap and applies within the context of their organisational assignment. Uses the related reference architectures and roadmaps for Cloud, Mobile, Integration, OpenSource, Big Data, etc..
This role is based in Houston, Texas.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Liaison with the organization to understand organization and departmental strategy and agree information systems solutions to meet business needs.
• Maintain an awareness of business solutions particularly in Mobility site system solutions, Back office and head office systems integrations, Loyalty, Payments, Marketing and Site Engineering area.
• Lead in designing, specifying, and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance.
• Contribute and maintain market level models of Mobility Site systems and Head office current and future Solution Architecture aligned to Mobility Segments Architectures.
• Contribute and maintain market level road maps for future solution architecture and design a structure that is reusable, commercially viable and secure.
• Contribute to the organization in exploiting technology currently available is market space and use knowledge of IT solutions to drive organizational change and support business process design.
• Liaison with IT Managers for Estimated cost and prepare business cases for IT solutions.
• Work with Segment architects, Data architects and infrastructure architects for Reusable strategic product solution, data security and governance and infrastructure, licenses, development, and support respectively.
• Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project design, contribute to schedule resource plans for implementation projects.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Professional experience as a solution architect and ability to develop solution architecture designs.
• Hands-on solution-design experience in any popular cloud platform (Azure or AWS or GCP) is mandatory.
• Experience in cloud-based component design, configuration, security design, Design of Role Based Access Controls will be required.
• Very clear concept around usage of cloud-based protocols, tools, services depending on various business requirement, in alignment to cost and budget, will be essential.
• Solid understanding of cloud-based identity management, access controls, authorization in the scenarios of B2B, B2C are essential.
• Adherence to various security best practices, industry standard regulations, security specific controls, legal implications to enterprise scale cloud-based solution is essential.
• Strong background in integration architecture & implementation of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Micro Services. Ability to develop integration solutions for various scenarios – on-premises to cloud, cloud to cloud, cloud to on-premises.
• Experience of designing Data and Analytics platforms using Azure PaaS services such as ADLS, ADF, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse, Azure Analysis Services is essential.
• Experience in Enterprise Architecture domains (process, application, infrastructure, and information security architecture).
• Leadership & negotiating skills. Ability to drive change using influence and networking.
• Organized and methodical. Ability to initiate, plan and develop according to plan while working with a degree of uncertainty and risk.
• Knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers & routers.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Principle Architect, Cloud Services at rga
Contributes to RGA’s culture of innovation by providing architecture, design and leadership to enable RGA to effectively scale their shared service public cloud infrastructure. Leads a team of cloud engineers by setting architectural standards and making sure RGA infrastructure can provide secure, resilient, highly available, scalable and performant service offerings for its internal customer base. This is a technically skilled, advanced role that requires extensive knowledge in architecture, design, build across networking, compute, storage, infrastructure as code technologies, configuration management, high availability design, disaster recovery, and public cloud services
• Serves as platform/application lead for cloud delivery, accountable for security, compliance, availability, reliability, and cost management of the cloud infrastructure layer. Collaborates with Service Owners and Engineers to ensure infrastructure components are compliant to RGA policies.
• Manages self and teams in the design and implementation of cloud infrastructure using standard patterns where possible to support application requirements and maintains well documented runbooks.
• Coordinates or leads creation of architectural framework for Cloud servers, hardware, peripherals, and connections. Implement RGA standards and guidelines.
• Establishes and monitors KPIs for the cloud infrastructure platforms; facilitates Environment Reviews and partners with application development teams, Service Owners and engineers to resolve issues.
• Responsible for architecting and maintaining DevOps standards and best practice across RGA infrastructure.
• Provides guidance and recommendations to RGA-wide architects in terms of cloud technologies, trends and best practice for solving complex IT problems
• Provides regular team and individual status, operational, incident, and change reports.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
• Preferred AWS Practitioner Certificate
• 10+ years’ experience performing IT related roles
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with application deployment, setup and configuration on public cloud services
• Must possess an advanced engineering and architectural design knowledge of Public Cloud Services including: Monitoring, Access, Compute, Storage, Networking, Security, Configuration, and Database services
• Experience designing, developing, deploying, and testing public cloud architecture
• Research, design, analyze, and modify Cloud-based Enterprise-wide systems and application software.
• Support the planning of system deployment and infra configuration to meet industry and corporate compliance standards.
• Evaluate operational requirements and provide expertise in the use of cloud reference architectures and solutions to support software development in a DevOps environment.
• Leverage complete comprehension and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the cloud compute field
• Solid background and understanding of SQL and NoSql data stores
• Strong leadership skills, team oriented and ability to lead highly skilled cloud ops engineers
• Strong background in Information Security and compliance controls
• Strong knowledge of cloud cost management and optimization of cloud infrastructure
• Must have extensive background in the mentoring and directing of technical staff
• 7+ years of operations for applications on the public cloud
• Cloud Architecture or SysOps Associate or Professional certifications
• Certification as an Information Security Professional (CISSP)
• Insurance Industry knowledge
For Remote Principle Architect, Cloud Services roles, visit Remote Principle Architect, Cloud Services Roles
Solutions Architect (Remote) at Conduent
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
You’ll have an opportunity to work on innovative technology while being surrounded by a culture that recognizes each person’s contributions. Each day you’ll feel challenged and know you are making a difference. At Conduent, we believe everything touches everything -and to that end we value our work and each other in the process, making it an award-winning place to work. In 2021, we won Best Places To Work, Best Global Culture, and Best HR Team.
As a Solution Architect, you’ll play an integral role in building a holistic view and roadmap of Conduent Curbside Management solutions and processes. You will work with both build and run teams to deliver the best products and services to our clients. You’ll also partner with the business leaders, internal innovation teams, and IT functional areas to ensure solutions align with the business and IT strategy.
We need someone who can:
Use your distinctive combination of knowledge and hands-on expertise to untangle complex distributed computing systems to improve their reliability, performance, and maintainability.
Work with senior leadership to assess, improve and establish an effective DevOp process based on the best current practice
Develop custom proof-of-concept solutions for immediate customer impact while helping bring the best ideas back into the core product offering.
Provide technical problem solving and deep solution expertise to the O&M and Development teams. Provide technical leadership, guidance, and help to drive the technical strategy.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent field
Experience and understanding of large scale distributed computing systems in enterprise-wide and/or environments required
Minimum of 10 Years of software development experience in enterprise Java development
Minimum 2 years of relevant Cloud experience like Azure PaaS, IaaS, ARM/Terraform, Monitoring, ETL, Azure DevOps, etc
Minimum of 3 years of experience in microservices architecture and web design patterns
Domain expertise in cloud infrastructure solutions (ie Windows and Linux IaaS, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, SSO, Containers and Infra as a code technology), breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends required.
Preferred Qualifications For Consideration:
Experience in Curbside management
Experience in IoT device development
Experience in DevOps and agile
Experience in change management and release management
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers to disclose the following information. If the successful applicant will be required to perform work from a physical site outside Colorado, the following information may not apply. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. In addition to base pay, this position, based on business need, may be eligible for a bonus or incentive. In addition, Conduent provides a variety of benefits to employees including health insurance coverage, voluntary dental and vision programs, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) or vacation or sick time. For Colorado considerations only the estimated salary range is $103,180 – $134,000.
For Remote Solutions Architect (Remote) roles, visit Remote Solutions Architect (Remote) Roles
Cloud Architect – Houston or Atlanta at Dice
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Paladin Consulting, Inc., is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Principal Cloud Architect to join our team working onsite at our client’s office.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Cloud Architect
Work Location: Houston or Atlanta
Duration : Direct Hire
Education/Experience Required: 8+ years of experience in IT and 2-3 years of technology architecture experience
Job Description & Responsibilities :
• Responsible for cloud solution design on one of our Agile infrastructure teams.
• Solid skills in relationship management with key stakeholder groups will be required.
• Growing the domain knowledge for certain functions will be a critical factor.
• Bring Infrastructure capabilities to the table when interacting with business partners, ability to communicate the value proposition of the proposed solution in terms of benefits, risks, and other key business criteria.
• Attract stakeholders to our approved services.
• Provide guidance, simplify complex topics, and tailor messaging to your audience.
• Continuously achieving Cloud and Architecture subject matter expertise.
• Leading all aspects of and supporting functional and business requirements captured for cloud infrastructure design.
• Represent the Cloud solutions team at an Enterprise Architecture level.
• Produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives through documentation of systems, architectures, process flows, and value-chains.
• Ensure alignment of initiative level high and low designs against the agreed architectures and technology strategies.
• Build a positive relationship and rapport with key Partners in the business and technology organizations.
Skills & Qualifications :
• At least 8 years of experience in information technology and 2 to 3 years of technology architecture experience.
• At least 3 years working with AWS Cloud services, with a solid understanding of core services. Valid AWS Solution Architect Associate (or achieve in 6 months of hire)
• Experience of SDLC tools and DevOps practices for cloud workload deployments. Cloud migration experience a plus.
• Demonstrate abilities to influence others so that project objectives are met is required.
• Broad-based IT Infrastructure knowledge and deeper experience in at least one technical domain (Workplace/End User Technology, Networking, Server/Storage, Databases,)
• Must have the ability to communicate technical presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to collaborate with business analysts and clients to develop strategies and solutions of high business value
– provided by Dice
For Remote Cloud Architect – Houston or Atlanta roles, visit Remote Cloud Architect – Houston or Atlanta Roles
Salesforce Solution Architect at SonicJobs
A highly renowned Salesforce ISV is working on expanding their Salesforce team, and is looking for a Solution Architect that focuses on Product Development. They are an established startup with a large exclusive cliental. The role offers a strong work-life balance, a great work culture and full benefits.
Be an expert on the Salesforce.com platform
Create solutions that lengthen and enhance the companies product describing the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasability and solutions
Speak on the high level estimates for proposed solutions
Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions and understanding of key design patterns and data and the large volume limitations and absolute best practices
Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
Provide coaching and mentoring to development team
Demonstrate knowledge on how to perform code reviews
Maintain the security and integrity of the application software
Follow the Agile framework and participate in sprints
Demonstrates an excellent understanding of Salesforce security best practices
Develop a clear and expert level understanding of the companies product
-Have excellent communication skills and be a team player
Knowledge and Qualifications:
US Citizenship or permanent residency required
Bachelor of Engineering – Computer Science or equivalent
7+ years of Salesforce development experience
10 + years of overall information technology experience
Prior experience working for a Salesforce partner in a product development role highly desirable
Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
Show engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, Unit Testing)
Demonstrate knowledge with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
Experience of APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches
Experience on Lightning and Lightening Web Components
Knowledge of source code management systems
Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I & II, Platform App Builder and Application/System/Technical Architect
For Remote Salesforce Solution Architect roles, visit Remote Salesforce Solution Architect Roles
Salesforce Solution Architect at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a Top Workplace year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Salesforce Solutions Architect. This is a remote position and candidates can live anywhere in the US.
A Solutions Architect is expected to be knowledgeable in two or more technologies within Salesforce. The Solutions Architect may or may not have a programming background, but will have expert infrastructure architecture, client presales / presentation, team management and thought leadership skills.
You will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments. You will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients’ business needs.
You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs. You will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. You will challenge your leading edge solutions, consultative and business skills through the diversity of work in multiple industry domains.
This role is considered part of the Business Unit Senior Leadership team and may mentor delivery team members.
• Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
• Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
• Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
• Project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
• Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
• Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
• Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
• Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
• Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
• Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
• Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
• Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience with Salesforce
• At least 2 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the Salesforce platforms- is a MUST.
• At least 3 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency
• Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
• Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
• Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
• Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
• Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
• Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
• Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
• Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
• Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Be independent and self-driven.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Must be open to travel up to 25% a year when necessary.
Preferred Skills And Education
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
• Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate customers on the latest technology trends and best practices
• Track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes
• Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
• Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
• Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
For Remote Salesforce Solution Architect roles, visit Remote Salesforce Solution Architect Roles
Azure Data service Architect/Azure Solution Architect – Remote at Infosys
The ideal candidate for this position should possess a good understanding of enterprise-class ETL technology and demonstrate solid skills in around business processes. This individual must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented, goal and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working collaboratively with the business community and other IT team members within a dynamic and high-profile environment.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Develop and deploy ETL pipelines for various source systems to Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data lake etc.
Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
Design, develop and document specifications throughout the project life cycle. Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
Supports solution architects in problem analysis and design, advising teams on appropriate Azure services selection
Exposure to CICD Azure pipelines
Work on multiple DevOps environments
Mentoring development teams on Azure best practices
Manage the implementation of the cloud to ensure a successful deployment
6+ Hands On experience on ETL looks like Informatica, SSIS etc.
3+ Relevant experience in space of Azure Data Factory
Develop and migrate to Azure leveraging Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Pools, Apache Spark, Synapse, Azure Data Factory/Synapse pipelines Azure Storage Explorer
Sound skills and hands on experience width Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Data Warehousing, Azure Blob, ADLS Gen2, Databricks/scala/pyspark .
Develop and migrate to Azure leveraging Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Pools, Apache Spark, Synapse, Azure Data Factory/Synapse pipelines
Carry out monitoring, tuning,Query performance optimizations and database performance analysis
Azure Synapse Experts who knows differences at data type level from DB2 to Azure SQL Dedicated Pool
Proficient in creating Data Factory pipelines using ADF, copy activity, custom Azure development etc.
Expert in DB2 SQL queries writing.
Expert in writing T-SQL Synapse SQL Queries
Expert in PL/SQL, Triggers Views, Indexes
Expert in DB Model Schema like Star Schema, Snowflake Schema etc.
Writing Polybase scripts for movement of Data from Data Lake to the staging area of the Azure Synapse (SQL Pools)
Have done at least 3 Projects in Azure Synapse and Sql Server Analytics
Excellent communication skills.
Perform the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
For Remote Azure Data service Architect/Azure Solution Architect – Remote roles, visit Remote Azure Data service Architect/Azure Solution Architect – Remote Roles
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect (Remote Role) at Sysco
US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Up to 25%
Enterprise Architecture work involves developing high-level frameworks that align an organization’s IT infrastructure with business processes/data to improve the efficiency and productivity of business operations including:
• Mapping the relationships between information systems components (i.e., end-users, business processes, applications, data, IT platform hardware/software, and networks)
• Identifying key interactions and dependencies across separate systems and platforms
• Evaluating the total cost of ownership and return on investment of various architecture alternatives
Level: A Specialist Professional (P4) is a recognized subject matter expert in the job areas typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. Responsibilities typically include:
• Managing large projects or processes with limited oversight from manager
• Coaching, reviewing and delegating work to lower-level professionals
• Problems faced are difficult and often complex
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related discipline; or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of relevant and progressive professional experience leading software development automation projects.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in automating continuous delivery pipelines.
For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
• Personal protective equipment and masks provided
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Affirmative Action Statement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
For Remote Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect (Remote Role) roles, visit Remote Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect (Remote Role) Roles
Cloud Solution Architect Leaders (Managing Director and Director) – Azure Application Innovation at Microsoft Corporation
.We have 2 roles were hiring for: one will be a Cloud Solution Architect Director, the second will be a Cloud Solution Architect Managing Director who will be a manager of managers.*
We are looking for two highly motivated, passionate, and experienced technical leaders to manage and develop teams of Application Innovation Cloud Solution Architects to drive the Azure Application Innovation strategy and delivery for the Customer Success organization.
This is a customer-facing role, managing the teams that are the face of overall developer technical relationship and strategy between the customer and Microsoft. Your teams will own the Application Modernization and Innovation customer engagements, including architecture design, implementation, and production. The ideal candidates will have experience in building teams of customer-facing roles with technical expertise in application development, have some experience leading sales engineers and have a passion for the future of application innovation and its ability to impact business transformation.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
Azure is the most comprehensive, innovative, and flexible cloud platform today and Microsoft is hiring professionals that will drive customer cloud adoption within the most important companies in the market. We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers build and modernize applications with Azure and PowerApps by developing software in the cloud with GitHub and Visual Studio.
• People Leader: Build and grow healthy teams of Cloud Solution Architects through talent management, diversity and inclusion, coaching, and career development. Respected technology leader with the ability to attract, retain, and develop the most technical resources in the field. Inspire and foster a culture of customer-centricity and consumption, adoption and use through collaboration with peers and extended teams
• Empower your team to win and accelerate application innovation projects to production, including guidance on architectural design, technical recommendations, blocker escalations and technical resource orchestration.
• Engage with the area’s most strategic customers as executive sponsor to accelerate digital transformation journey and help customers build microservices architectures with scalable databases to capture innovation.
• Be the cloud-consumption leader in the field for your Area, owning the business and results of Application Innovation. Vocal leader and customer champion in your Area with both local and corporate leadership to elevate cloud adoption issues and accelerate resolution.
• Lead your team to utilize Well-Architected framework, such as high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability
• Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to land and drive Application Innovation CSA role clarity, account coverage, project assignment and effective cross-team collaboration.
• Drive operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management and high-quality reporting and insights
• Inspire your team to win developer affinity to Azure platform through tech intensity
• Exceed customer support obligations as needed
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business, Liberal Arts, or related field AND 8+ years experience in cloud/infrastructure technologies, information technology (IT) consulting/support, systems administration, network operations, software development/support, technology solutions, practice development, architecture, and/or consulting
• OR equivalent experience.
• 3+ years people management experience, including managing consultant practice managers, technical sales managers, and/or technical architect managers.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
• Professional: 10+ years working with large Enterprise customers and field communities in consulting or similar roles, leading deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and support of highly distributed applications OR: 7+ years of experience in building products and services as part of Engineering teams in engineering positions.
• Management:? 5+ years of experience in people management with preferably managing geographically disperse teams across time zones, as well as gained in other leading software and/or services companies/competitor environment.
• Change: 7+ years of experience driving change management or technical adoption.
• Certification in the following technologies preferred: Cloud, mobile, web application development, cloud-native application architecture (ie containers, microservices, API management), modern software development techniques like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (ie Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure developer services, GitHub) and/or container orchestration systems (ie Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Azure Kubernetes Service, GitHub).
• Working knowledge of Azure and/or competitive cloud technologies.
• Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results.?
• Demonstrated Technical leadership through prior technical coaching/leadership roles.
• Prior work experience in other cloud, software or systems integrators.
Leadership, Collaboration, Communication
• Ability to run complex program management at a global scale, including cross-project planning and resource orchestration, as well as the ability to consistently identify and drive program enhancements
• Proven ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers. Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
• Strategic thinking with the ability to execute cross-org and drive for results in ambiguous environments, independence in decision making, ability to problem-solve
• Thought leader with executive presence, including the ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proven ability to quickly adapt in rapidly evolving business situations
• Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with exceptional verbal and written communication
• Strong Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and with different levels of an organization
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
At Microsoft, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
For Remote Cloud Solution Architect Leaders (Managing Director and Director) – Azure Application Innovation roles, visit Remote Cloud Solution Architect Leaders (Managing Director and Director) – Azure Application Innovation Roles