Cloud Audit Analyst – Opportunity for Working Remotely Portland, OR at VMware
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
You will have exposure to a fast-paced, dynamic environment of VMware leveraging your audit expertise in collaboration with a global team to deliver an innovative risk assurance and advisory services to a broad stakeholder group.
This is a great opportunity for auditors that are seeking to build experience in the enterprise software, cloud and SaaS industry and to bring meaningful impact to the business through risk insights to management.
Our global team has scope across compliance, operations, and cloud services, enabling members of our team to have broad perspective across VMware.
As you join VMware, you will help grow a company that makes meaningful and significant technology solutions and is committed to being a “force for good” in technology. Our mission is to become the trusted foundation for accelerating innovation in an unpredictable world. VMware software is essential for making the applications and devices your family and friends use every day a reality which means your work is essential for transforming everywhere.
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
• Gain an understanding of the Cloud Assurance team and our internal audit processes, what we do, why we do it and how we measure it all
• Ability to independently lead and/or support multiple internal audits and projects across various business units
• Determine technical and business impact of identified security and control issues and provide remediation guidance when needed
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
• Perform security compliance assessments for VMware SAAS offerings.
• Build and maintain reporting dashboards and metrics to communicate progress
• Developing value-added recommendations to improve internal IT controls and operating efficiency
• Collaborate with other compliance functions including the SOX and GRC teams
• Proven project management skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Ability to quickly adapt and learn, and desire to expand knowledge
• Relevant experience in IT Audit, IT Security, IT Compliance, Information Risk or Cybersecurity
• Familiarity with compliance frameworks and security standards such as ISO 27001, SOC 2, PCI DSS, NIST
• Functional knowledge of commonly used cloud service providers, including AWS, Azure and/or GCP
• Strong communication skills with the ability to interface with both technical experts and senior level management.
• CCSP, CISSP, CISA, AWS/Azure Security or similar certifications desired
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
You will be joining the InfoSec Assurance team that collaborates and operates with transparency from analysts to VP level that is aligned with the goal of supporting our leaders achieve goals with risk-informed decisions.
Where is this role located?
Flexible: Ideally this role is based out of VMware’s Palo Alto office. We are open to candidates working fully remote within the US, allowing you the flexibility to work from the location you feel most productive and comfortable.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
• Generous Time Off Programs
• 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
• Rethink’s Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
• Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
• Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
This job may require the candidate to travel and/or work from a facility that requires full vaccination prior to entry.
Category : Engineering and Technology
Subcategory: Technology Compliance
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2022-08-23
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
For Remote Cloud Audit Analyst – Opportunity for Working Remotely Portland, OR roles, visit Remote Cloud Audit Analyst – Opportunity for Working Remotely Portland, OR Roles
Software Sales Consultant (Remote) – SaaS / Security – Portland, OR at Dell
Commercial Sales Account Executive – Secureworks Sales
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a global cybersecurity leader that protects customer progress with Secureworks® Taegis , a cloud-native security analytics platform built on 20+ years of real-world threat intelligence and research, improving customers’ ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about what’s next. We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Secureworks has an immediate opening for a Commercial Sales Account Executive. The Commercial Account Executive has responsibility for prospecting and closing new and cross sale business in an assigned region focusing on Small to Mid-Enterprise accounts. You will utilize a consultative sales approach to map SecureWorks service offerings to the clients’ needs.
• Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
• Responsible for overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for our clients, which may be complex environments.
• Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both Secureworks and its solutions to differentiate our capabilities to clients.
• Develop a deep understanding of both the customers and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams.
• Has a strong understanding of the Secureworks solutions and knows when and how to engage Pre-Sales/technical assistance.
• Provides accurate and timely forecasts in SFDC.
• Drive creative business development activities to penetrate white space accounts
• Work with Secureworks partners to propose differentiated solutions to help our clients.
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience in direct sales/account management in technology, information security or managed service industry
• Minimum 5 years experience selling information security systems, network security, or information security
• Minimum ability to travel 40%
-Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems)
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here .
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
For Remote Software Sales Consultant (Remote) – SaaS / Security – Portland, OR roles, visit Remote Software Sales Consultant (Remote) – SaaS / Security – Portland, OR Roles