Cloud Systems Administrator at Explore Job Search
Location: New York
To apply please visit:
Who We AreCross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple — our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.What we’re looking forCross River’s Technology team is made up of problem solvers hungry to perfect new products and systems. As Cloud Systems Administrator, you play a key role. The Cloud Systems Administrator will oversee, expand, and continuously improve Cross River’s public and private cloud environments. This role will frequently interface with key stakeholders, internal Cross River technology teams, and third-party vendors. The Cloud Systems Administrator will be expected to support the business in it’s day to day activities while also driving key projects and deliverables that have large impacts throughout the bank.The Technology team is the backbone of Cross River’s fintech business and is responsible for a range of technology across all areas of the bank. The team continually automates and improves the infrastructure to provide the best possible experience to all users. The technology team cares about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. If you like CHALLENGING PROBLEMS, ARE ANALYTICAL, AND A GREAT TEAM PLAYER-we want to hear from you!Responsibilities:* Design, build, and deploy cloud-native solutions* Collaborate with resources across multiple disciplines.* Create documentation which can be followed by others.* Strong written and verbal communication skills.* Proven ability to work well in a team environment.* Problem solving and critical thinking skills in a fast paced and changing environment.Preferred qualifications:* Lead projects by rearchitecting, designing, and building new cloud-native applications, tools, services, and automation* Design and build container solutions* Define best practice and act as a thought-leader* 4+ years of hands-on experience building applications or services in an AWS environmentExperience with the following technologies is a plus:* Python, JSON, Powershell, or similar* AWS, Azure, or GCP experience* Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar* Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Tanzu, or similar* AWS Lambda, Batch, or similar River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.
To apply please visit:
Cloud Operations Administrator at DigitalOcean
Location: New York
Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Headquartered in New York but based around the world, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world.
Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer.
We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.
We want people who are passionate about troubleshooting complex problems with systems, networking and storage at scale.
We are looking for a seasoned system administrator to help us keep the cloud running smoothly.
Reporting to the manager of Cloud Operations, the Cloud Operations Administrator monitors and provides first-response to all cloud health issues that impact, or could potentially impact, customer experience – internal or external.
You will interface with teams across the organization to research and troubleshoot issues from single droplets to cloud-wide disturbances. The shift for this role will be 4pm-12am EST and will include one weekend day.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Ensuring maximum uptime for our 10K+ system global infrastructure
Automating processes and building tools to improve operational efficiency
Coordinating operational work across teams to improve the platform with minimal impact
What You’ll Add to Digital
Solid experience with Linux operating systems and day to day upkeep
Familiarity with virtualization technologies (KVM) and troubleshooting virtual machine instances
Familiarity with containerization technologies and troubleshooting containers (docker & K8s)
Familiarity with deploying bare metal server racks (PDUs, networking, cabling etc.)
Basic networking concepts and technologies
Basic storage concepts and technologies
Experience with monitoring systems and incident management
Experience scripting in one or more of the following languages: Bash, Python, or Ruby
Experience with configuration management systems
Experience with deploying to cloud environments
A passion for good documentation and open communication
Proven ability to learn
Why You’ll Like Working for Digital
We reward our employees. The salary range for this position is based on relevant years of experience and skills.
Employees may qualify for a bonus in addition to base salary; bonus amounts are determined based on company and individual performance.
We also provide equity compensation to eligible employees including grants of equity upon hire and the option to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging our teams and employees to continuously grow.
We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship and other internal programs.
We provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
We care about your well-being. In addition to cash and equity compensation, we also offer employees a competitive array of benefits.
In the United States, these include health insurance, unlimited vacation, retirement benefits, a generous parental leave program, and additional resources to support employees’ overall well-being.
While the philosophy around our benefits is the same worldwide, specific benefits may vary in other countries due to local regulations and preferences.
We value diversity and inclusivity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• This is a remote role
For all CO residents, please click here
Want to learn more about our Infrastructure team? Click here
Microsoft Cloud Systems Administrator at NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Location: New York
Our client is fully committed to moving towards an Azure Cloud model as much as possible. As a mid-sized company, you won’t have red tape getting in the way of getting these exciting projects accomplished.
You will be the primary Systems Administrator supporting the M365 platform including Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive and more as they continue to leverage the M365 platform.
• Systems and user Administration of M365 platform
• Support for enterprise wide MS Teams phone service (Teams used almost exclusively for phone calls)
• Implementation and support for Windows 10, Intune, MDM & Virtual Desktop
• Develop and promote standard operation documentation such as procedures, checklists, Knowledge Base Articles, and user instructions.
• Stay current on Microsoft 365 platform
• Virtualization support for small vmWare footprint
• Systems support for new CRM and ERP systems being implemented.
• 3+ yrs of Systems Administration experience with recent emphasis on M365 technologies
• Strong Active Directory
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client is a well known, long standing employer with HQ in the northtowns and over 500 employees across NY state. Fantastic benefits including discounted travel, generous PTO (20 days to start), and a hybrid work model (3 days from home).
• This role can be fully Remote or Hybrid(preferred) but candidate must reside in Upstate NY.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 100000
Currency Type : US Dollars
For Remote Microsoft Cloud Systems Administrator roles, visit Remote Microsoft Cloud Systems Administrator Roles
Cloud System Engineer at MetaBank
Location: New York
We are a hybrid, remote-office company dedicated to growing our talent anywhere
At MetaBank, we take tremendous pride in our mission to create financial inclusion for all. We are a financial enablement company who works with innovators to increase financial availability, choice, and opportunity for all. We strive to remove barriers that traditional institutions put in the way of financial access, and promote economic mobility by providing responsible, secure, high quality financial products that contribute to the social benefit of communities at the core of the real economy.
We are a team of problem solvers and innovators who celebrate our differences and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger and well-positioned for success. We celebrate, and embrace, our team members through our.HUMBLE*HUNGRY*SMART approach, and we believe that we are strongest when we embrace the voices of our employees, customers, partners, and the communities we serve.
About the Role:
Engineer will be responsible for understanding the current landscape of IT infrastructure (Server, Storage, Cloud Infrastructure & Migrations), identify the risks and driving/performing remediation to those environments. Responsible for the implementation of changes to the information technology infrastructure within established processes. This level works on low to medium complexity infrastructure problems, applies technology to meet specific needs, and focuses on tasks with some complexity. Assess the technology infrastructure to include Platform, Development, and explore options for moving to the cloud. Oversee the process and procedures and strategies to migrate and maintain the company’s on prem and emerging cloud computing environment.
What You Will Do:
• Create a well-informed on prem, cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
• Design, plan, manage, maintain, and support, and any other technological duties associated with the
• organization’s on prem and cloud computing environment.
• Monitor the consumption of cloud resources, request fulfillment turnaround, application performance, and
• systems security posture and evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software as needed.
• Creating functional design specifications, reference architectures, and other technical specifications
• Create the appropriate documents that describe systems, integrations, data relationships, server administration and other key concepts.
• Understand and identify cloud-native support model that can be operationalized with an initial small team and scaled up based on demand.
• Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to analyze cloud service provider SLAs, KRI, and KPI metrics.
• Collaborate with Engineering teams to enable their applications to run on emerging Cloud Platform. Work
• closely with IT security to monitor the companys cloud privacy.
• Other duties as assigned. What You Will Need:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, a related field, or
• equivalent education and work experience.
• Certified in Windows Server Hybrid Administrator, Microsoft Azure Administrator, Microsoft 365 Desktop Administrator, Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Experience
• At least 5 years of experience managing mid-size to large enterprise technology services with experience in: Server, Storage, Compute and Cloud Computing.
• Deep understanding of Server, Compute and infrastructure services with experience leading infrastructure environments
• Prior financial industry and/or regulatory experience preferred. Competencies
• Strong knowledge and Hands on support of Microsoft Azure, PKI, Windows Server Administration, Unix, VMware, Hyper-V, Patching, SCCM/MECM, M365, Active Directory, Virtual Server etc.Backup solutions to include SAN Storage, Veeam, Commvault, AWS Patching, OS build, Provisioning.
• Strong collaborative skills and mindset, with ability to work cross-functionally.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation with the ability to convey information to IT and non-IT audiences. The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time. Don’t have everything listed under qualifications? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single condition. At Pathward, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive culture of belonging, so if you’re excited about this role but your experiences don’t match exactly to everything in the posting we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other Pathward roles. Who we are:
Our commitment to inclusion is woven into our DNA. We believe that we are strongest when we embrace the voices of our employees, customers, partners, and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Web Reference : AJF/431101826-31
Posted Date : Mon, 12 Sep 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of MetaBank. Please note Apply 4 IT Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.
For Remote Cloud System Engineer roles, visit Remote Cloud System Engineer Roles
Cloud Developer at TSR Consulting Services
Location: New York
You will be based in our Atlanta, Waltham or Dallas offices as part of our ClienTech practice. – Must be able to go into office Hybrid
6 months +
ClienTech – Cloud Developer
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
You will work directly with long time hired engineers from external agencies and a few Client engineers mostly across Europe (Czech republic, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Spain, UK and Ukraine) and some in the US. Those are the team for building the Core of Platform Client responsible for development, SRE, QA, product management and UX. You will also have less frequent exposure to other stakeholders that are responsible for different parts of the Platform Client ecosystem like integrated solutions, security, internal IT and cloud native team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will help build the core of an advanced self-serviced system called Platform Client which is a central place for consultants, analysts and client users for requesting and instantiating cloud & SWE resources.
In this role, you will produce high quality code for the server-side tech stack including task automation, scripting, report and data automation (migration, cleansing, import/export). Additionally, you will assist with troubleshooting issues and improving application performance by responding to specific problems and fixing defects. You will document and demonstrate solutions with a focus on security and performance by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code. Furthermore, you will actively participate in SCRUM and Agile software processes.
• Experience and ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
• Experience working with and building data engineering solutions on cloud
• Proficiency in programming languages – Python, Bash
• Entrepreneurial spirit with desire to work in fast-paced, start-up environment, with the ability to consistently deliver exceptional results on demanding timelines
• SQL intermediate level proficiency (table joins, where clauses, sorting/ordering)
• Strong knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure or Azure knowledge is required
• Good understanding of standard authentication protocols – OAuth, OIDC
• Experience in CI/CD tooling and version control: CircleCI, GitHub Actions, GitHub
• Familiarity with agile concepts and working experience in agile team culture
• Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or equivalent 5+ years of relevant experience in system administration, DevOps or SRE role
• Apply Now
Azure engineer at AMS Staffing Inc.
Location: New York
Title : Azure Cloud Engineer / Administrator
Location : New York City, NY (3 days onsite per month)
Salary : Base $170K – $200K range, flexible for right candidate. Includes Lucrative Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
Please send resume if you are interested in this Azure Cloud Engineer with an Asset Management Firm in New York City. This is full-time salaried position including lucrative bonus + excellent benefits.
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer who will be based in our New York office.
This individual will be part of a close-knit team in an exciting environment overseeing the following :
Who Are We Looking For :
• Azure Cloud engineer focused on migrating the firm from on-prem to Azure, overseeing the Azure Virtual Desktop environment and will be the absolute authority on Azure.
• The candidate must have deep experience in the Microsoft Azure and the Office 365 stack.
What Will You Work On :
• On-prem to Azure migration project
• Azure Virtual Desktop support
• Maintenance and Administration of Azure stack
• Reduce Azure operational costs
• Support for Traditional On-Premises Infrastructure technologies
What You Bring :
• Well versed in Azure / Office365
• Cloud Strategy, Architecture, and Migrations.
• Azure-native Resilience (e.g., VM Availability Sets / Zones, Paired Regions, Storage Geo-Replication)
• Azure Security and Identity services (e.g., Security Center, Azure Active Directory, RBAC, NSGs / ASGs)
• Azure Networking services (e.g., VNETs, Load Balancers, Front Door, ExpressRoute, Traffic Manager, Content Delivery Network);
• Cloud Automation and Infrastructure as Code (e.g., Terraform, PowerShell, ARM, Azure Automation);
• Cloud Infrastructure logging and monitoring (cloud-native or 3rd-party vendor solutions)
• provided by Dice