Informatica Cloud Administrator/Developer in New York, New York, United States at Deloitte
Location: New York
Are you an individual with Informatica Cloud ETL, analytical skills and one who enjoys everything around data- building connectors, database, data transformations, business intelligence and cloud administration? Then the Informatica Cloud SME role in the AAPS Engagement Service Center (ESC) team is a perfect fit for you.
At Deloitte, we provide audit support services, as part of Audit Delivery Centers, to provide teams with a way to innovate their audit delivery to achieve greater effectiveness and consistency in executing audit.
Work you’ll do
As an Informatica Cloud team member, you will be responsible for building data extraction procedures and connections for on premise and cloud-based enterprise systems using Informatica Cloud services. You will be supporting data extraction and preparation for analytic work papers for audit engagement teams. You will be working with a team of experienced leads, developers, vendors and business resources to build deliverables that support audit quality and objectives. You will be part of a team working closely with senior leadership. You’ll use your analytical, research and investigative skills to:
Extract data, create data models and related transformations, and to standardize content for
Liaise and communicate effectively with cross-border
Ensure the work performed is in accordance with quality standards of the
Present technical solutions to team members and
Our culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit support professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar of quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
3+ years of technical experience in Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services. (IICS)
Experience working with Informatica connectors for cloud-based and on premises ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JDE, NetSuite, Workday, Oracle Fusion Cloud, and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Expertise in SQL with related analytical
Experience in designing, developing, deploying, testing and maintaining Informatica
Knowledge on Informatica administration activities which includes creating connections, upgrades, secure agent installation.
Identify and understand architectural pieces, provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems
Ability to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation.
2+ years of experience in relational databases, data frames or Business Intelligence development, performing data transformations and data
Strong background in database design and ETL tools (e.g., Informatica, SQL stored procedures, reading flat files and XML files, etc).
Experience working with Agile/Scrum SDLC
Ability to write and produce technically
Experience in demonstrating technical solutions to end-users.
Excellent business communication skills (verbal and written in English) to articulate problems, make design decisions and to independently engage with business stakeholders throughout various phases of the
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Knowledge and experience in Data wrangling
Knowledge and experience in basic scripting tools on R or
General understanding of networking and security protocols (e.g. concepts of firewalls and ports, user accounts and permissions).
Preferred knowledge of web development such as HTML and
Ability to efficiently learn new concepts and
Passionate about building high-quality solutions with software implementation leading
Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, flexible, detail-oriented team-player.
Candidate should have an open innovative mindset with technical experience and rapid prototyping
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For Remote Informatica Cloud Administrator/Developer in New York, New York, United States roles, visit Remote Informatica Cloud Administrator/Developer in New York, New York, United States Roles
Cloud Administrator at Raymond West
Location: New York
Cloud Administrator About our company: The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
About our team: We are an expanding team of IT Infrastructure professionals that provide world class service, innovative solutions to enterprise challenges, while maintaining continual focus on delivering for the business. About the position: We’re looking for a Cloud Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytically driven and a creative problem solver who can contribute to the team and collaborate across all areas of the organization.
As a Cloud Administrator you will:
• Convert corporate strategies into tactical cloud solutions to meet critical business need, while innovating and building a modern, resilient infrastructure
• Implements, monitors, and maintains Microsoft Azure solutions, including compute, storage, and network services, while providing integration to other cloud-based products and software.
About Work Schedule: This role may be eligible for a hybrid work schedule; based on experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree or related certification is preferred
• Six s of related experience
• 3+ years of Azure Cloud infrastructure experience with implementations, migrations, and upgrades
• Strong Microsoft Windows stack experience, in both Cloud and On-Premise environments
It would be great if you had:
• Demonstrated experience implementing hybrid and pure cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure, including Exchange, O365 and Teams.
• Incorporate security and availability products such as Proof Point and Citrix ADC (NetScaler) to ensure secure network communications.
• Ability to design scalable, secure, reliable, and efficient technical solutions to support enterprise applications and initiatives.
• Experience with Azure Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
• Should have great customer service skills and always be looking for ways to deliver a better experience for customers.
• Strong organizational and communication skills both written and verbal.
• On-ingness to work outside of normal business hours when needed.
About the total compensation package: Salary – The salary for this position is $71,000-$92,000. Benefits – We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
• Medical and Rx Plan options
• Dental and Vision Plan options
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
• Life Insurance and AD D
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
• Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
• Long-Term Care Insurance
• Vacation, Sick, Personal Volunteer Time
• Company Paid Holidays
• Tuition Aid Program
• A Bachelor’s Degree or related certification is preferred.
• Six s of related experience is required.
For Remote Cloud Administrator roles, visit Remote Cloud Administrator Roles
Sr. Cloud Systems Engineer- Remote Role at General Dynamics
Location: New York
• *Type of Requisition:** Regular
• *Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:** None
• *Public Trust/Other Required:** Other
• *Job Family:** Cloud
GDIT is seeking a Sr. Cloud Systems Engineer who will be responsible for designing and defining system architecture for new or existing infrastructure related projects. You will be providing support for full range of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud administration, configuration, and maintenance. We are looking for candidates with excellent communication and presentation skills in order to communicate with Sr. Management, technical systems administrators and potentially the end customers.
This role will support the CMS Chronic Conditions Data Warehouse (CCW). The CCW provides researchers with Medicare and Medicaid beneficiary, claims, and assessment data linked by beneficiary across the continuum of care.
This is remote based role; Candidate must reside in the United States
+ Conducts full range of cloud engineering, administrative and IT operational tasks.
+ Configures and manages AWS environments to meet business owner needs.
+ Implements tools and automation for AWS infrastructure provisioning, monitoring, diagnostics, and scaling.
+ Utilizing scripting languages such as Python for automation of tasks and operations.
+ Perform architecture design, system evaluation, system analysis, and infrastructure assessment.
+ Document, deploy, and validate multi environment cloud-based infrastructure.
+ Use Amazon CloudWatch metrics to monitor the health and utilization of AWS resources.
+ Work with Redhat and Windows operating systems as well as clustered filesystems such as GPFS and EFS.
+ Create and manage IAM users, groups and access policies.
+ Build and support AWS infrastructure resources using CloudFormation and CodePipeline
+ Develops and maintains documentation on new or existing systems.
+ Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
+ Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
+ Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers.
+ Responsible for leading technical implementations including detail design and implementation for the technical project. Coordinating with resources across multiple functional groups to ensure all aspects of the technical implementation are covered.
+ Communicates extensively with technical teams and management on status of technical projects.
+ Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
+ Participates in special projects as required.
+ BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems
+ 10+ years of progressive experience in IT infrastructure and DevOps
+ 2+ years serving as an Engineer on AWS/cloud technologies
+ Experience with Agile methodologies
+ Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
+ AWS Solution Architect/Developer/DevOps Certifications highly preferred
+ Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
+ US Citizen or Permanent Resident
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
The likely salary range for this position is $104,000 – $156,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
Our benefits package for all US-based employees includes a variety of medical plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts, dental plan options, a vision plan, and a 401(k) plan offering the ability to contribute both pre and post-tax dollars up to the IRS annual limits and receive a company match.To encourage work/life balance, GDIT offers employees full flex work weeks where possible and a variety of paid time off plans, including vacation, sick and personal time, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement and jury duty leave. To ensure our employees are able to protect their income, other offerings such as short and long-term disability benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal accident, critical illness and business travel and accident insurance are provided or available.We regularly review our Total Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect what our employees have told us they value most.
For Remote Sr. Cloud Systems Engineer- Remote Role roles, visit Remote Sr. Cloud Systems Engineer- Remote Role Roles
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator at Doctors without Borders
Location: New York
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator Apply now Date: Aug 19, 2022 Location: New York City, NY, US, 10006 Washington, D.C., DC, US, 20036 Oakland, CA, US, 94612 Organization: Doctors Without Borders | M decins Sans Fronti res Doctors Without Borders/M decins Sans Fronti res (MSF) is an international humanitarian organization that delivers impartial medical care to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from health care in over 70 countries.
• We welcome candidates who bring a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to join us in working toward MSF s common mission.
• Department Our dynamic Development Department is responsible for raising over $700 million annually to support the mission of the organization.
• Project MSF-USA is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator to join our growing team as we build out our modern tech stack, including Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP), Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Springboard, a data warehouse, and multiple system integrations.
• The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator will work closely with fundraising stakeholders, the CRM Strategy technical team, and external vendor partners to understand and execute on the department s strategic vision for Marketing Automation.
• The SFMC Administrator will be responsible for configuration and ongoing maintenance of the platform, including implementing and enhancing donor journeys, list segmentation, and other strategic technical work.
• The ideal candidate for this position has technical SFMC platform expertise in a nonprofit context and the ability to translate marketing users business needs into journeys, automations, and queries on the SFMC platform.
• Please note that relocation assistance and visa sponsorship will be offered for this position.
• No phone calls or emails please.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Application Deadline: Open Until Filled MSF-USA/Doctors Without Borders is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• No employee, or applicant for employment, shall be discriminated against in any term or condition of employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
• We are constantly striving to make our organization anti-racist.
• Diversity, equity and inclusion are core values.
• As an employee, you become part of that mission.
• We expect this same commitment from our staff.
• Type HQ Pay Class & Contract Type Regular FT Salaried Exempt Compensation Starting salary low 90’s to 100k (commensurate with experience) Working Time (Hours Per Week) 35
For Remote Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator roles, visit Remote Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator Roles