Senior Azure Cloud Engineer at Eleven Recruiting
Location: Los Angeles
About Eleven Recruiting
We are a specialized technology staffing agency supporting professional and financial services companies. Why do we stand out in technology staffing? We listen and act as advisors for our candidates on how they can best add value, find interesting projects, and pave a path for career advancement. We advocate for best pay, diversity in tech, and best job-fit for every candidate we place.
And we are looking for a Senior Azure Architect/Engineer!
Our client is seeking to add to their Systems Infrastructure Team in New York City, Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, San Francisco, or Houston. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment as part of the Global Technology Team.
In this role, you will serve as a lead technical resource for all SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS cloud products as well as existing on-prem technologies. You will be working closely with the Network and Information Security Team to deliver infrastructure solutions to the organization. You will also own the solutions architecture, engineering, and operations for Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365, ensuring the delivery of a high-quality end-user experience while maintaining security and compliance.
• Lead the design, configuration, implementation, and support of the Firm’s Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 platforms
• Develop, define, and maintain architectural standards and supporting documentation while adhering to best practices
• Work both independently and collaboratively with other IT teams, vendors, technology leaders, as well as end-users when necessary
• Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, excellent judgement, and possess a passion for continuous learning
• Deliver innovative solutions in diverse environment with shifting priorities, wearing many hats all while driving projects and tasks to completion
• Transition existing workloads to the cloud where possible
• Serve as a technical escalation point and SME for cloud-based technologies, providing education and transfer of knowledge
• Evaluate existing systems, processes, and vendors, identifying any design gaps or risks
• Research emerging technologies and concepts and make recommendations
• Participate in on-call rotation and be flexible to work extra hours and weekends as required
• This role has no direct reports
• At least 8 years of experience in systems infrastructure design, support, and administration
• At least 4 years of experience working with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 in a hybrid environment
• Azure AD, storage, and compute including Application Proxy (NDES), Storage Account, Virtual Machines, Virtual Desktop, Backup, Automation, and Functions
• Azure identity management including SSO (SAML), OAuth, MFA, RBAC, PIM, conditional access, monitoring / alerting, device registration, identity protection, and hybrid identity management / AD connect
• Azure networking including ExpressRoute, VNet, Virtual WAN, VPN, NSG, Load Balancer, BGP, routing, and firewall concepts (Palo Alto)
• Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune & Autopilot)
• Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
• Microsoft Exchange Online & On-Prem
• Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance
• Microsoft Information Protection
• Mimecast, Tessian, EOP, and Defender for 365
For Remote Senior Azure Cloud Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior Azure Cloud Engineer Roles
Cloud Specialist at W.B. Mason Company
Location: Los Angeles
Overview W.B. Mason is searching for a fully remote Cloud Specialist, working in support of our Corporate Headquarters team out of Massachusetts. This position will work closely with IT system administrators and developers to assist in designing, deploying, and supporting cloud based and on premises solutions that adhere to security best practices and provide support for Windows Server based multitier applications with cloud based and on premises components. Qualified candidates must possess strong troubleshooting skills, be able to work independently, and be available for on-call production support. About W.B. Mason: Since 1898, W.B. Mason has been passionate about bringing amazingly low prices, superior delivery, and outstanding personal service to businesses of all sizes – distributing primarily within the Northeast, Washington D.C, PA, NY, OH, FL and national distribution in the largest metropolitan areas across the United States. From our humble beginnings in a small warehouse in Brockton, MA, we have grown to become the second largest privately owned workplace products dealer in the United States and are the third largest privately held company headquartered in Massachusetts (ref.: Boston Business Journal, 2021). A billion-dollar-plus e-commerce business, we invite remote candidates to come join our incredibly well known and trusted brand. Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities Deploy and maintain Azure resources and other cloud technologies. Develop threat models and perform risk assessments of existing and new technology deployments. Recommend, implement, and monitor security auditing and alerting solutions. Adhere to and enhance change control and release management procedures. Monitor cloud and on-premises resources to verify integrity and availability. Troubleshoot operational issues, escalate as appropriate, and offer solutions Keep current on new technologies and advancements in current technologies. Provide technical assistance and mentoring to tier one support. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Strong working knowledge of security best practices for Microsoft Azure and other cloud technologies. Experience deploying Azure resources and other cloud technologies including Office 365, PAAS, IAAS, SAAS, Power BI, etc. Familiarity with Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access Policies, and third-party single sign-on technologies. Experience with PowerShell scripting. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills. Strong understanding of security concepts surrounding operating systems and applications. Experience with Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Group Policies, Certificate Services, IIS, etc. Strong understanding of networking technologies. Qualifications Education and/or Experience Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field and/or equivalent technical experience. At least 3 – 5 years’ experience providing IT System and Security Administration support. Minimum QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands/fingers for data entry and filing. The employee must be able to lift up to 20 pounds. Equal Opportunity EmployerW.B. Mason Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
For Remote Cloud Specialist roles, visit Remote Cloud Specialist Roles
IT System Administrator at Bowman Williams
Location: Los Angeles
We are a longstanding Cloud Managed Services Provider located in Los Angeles primarily supporting “white glove” clients in the law and financial industries.
The IT System Administrator – Level 3 (MSP) will be responsible for designing and supporting a wide range of cutting edge technologies that support our clients. Some projects include server virtualization via VMware, Cloud deployments with AWS and Azure, O365 migrations, and network assessments.
Our ideal IT System Administrator – Level 3 (MSP) candidate is a driven individual that has a passion for technology, loves challenges, and wants to actively make a contribution in a dynamic and growing environment. Our next IT System Administrator – Level 3 (MSP) will work alongside a very talented and close-knit team to constantly improve and implement new technology solutions. Experience working at a Managed Service Provider or IT consulting experience is required.
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 configuration & implementation
• Active Directory/DHCP/DNS
• O365 Administration and migrations
• Routers, switches, firewalls, wireless networks
• AWS and MS Azure administration & deployments
• Design/implementation of mid-large size Microsoft ecosystems (SharePoint, O365, Exchange, etc.)
• 401(k) with 3% match
• 15 days PTO
• Certification Reimbursement
• Salary Increases For Every Certification Once Passed (unlimited)
Opportunity Location Proposed Salary
$110,000 – $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
For Remote IT System Administrator roles, visit Remote IT System Administrator Roles