Cloud Architect at IDC Technologies, Inc.
Initially Remote for 2 Months.
Note:- No CPT/OPT, H1B. No C2C.
· 8+ years of experience in Azure Cloud technologies in planning, design and cloud deployment of enterprise scale footprints.
· Minimum of 5+ years in a solution architecture role in Azure.
· Microsoft Azure Solution Architect certification is a must
· Experience in Design of Enterprise scale Landing Zones and implementation
· Experience in large scale cloud migration projects in enterprise environments
· Experience in designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
· Understanding of network design principles VPN, Express route, Load balancing, Azure Application gateway, WAF, Network watcher, Traffic manager, User define Routing etc.
· Good understanding of developing PowerShell scripts and ARM templates to automate the provisioning and deployment process.
· Knowledge of enterprise infrastructure solutions, including enterprise directories, on-premises hosting platforms (vSphere/Hyper-V/physical), and datacenter storage and networking
· Experience working in Agile and DevOps environments
· Client focused with strong presentation and written communication skills
· Experience in Delivery of complex solutions to issues in Azure cloud which might include but are not limited to Architecture, Configuration, Security, Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Infrastructure etc.,
· Strong work ethic and a desire to help drive a successful architectural vision across the projects.
Lead Cloud Engineer at Motion Recruitment
Lead Cloud Engineer
A fortune 500 insurance company is looking to hire a fully remote Lead Cloud Engineer. This company is committed to diversity and inclusivity, and they are looking to protect their customers lives to the best of their ability. An engineer that has experience in scripting in multiple languages, (Python, Go, etc.) have a strong background in cloud (AWS, Google Cloud Platform) automation tools, (Terraform, CloudFormation) and have experience with deployment and orchestration tech (Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, etc) would be a great fit
Required Skills & Experience
• Writing scripts in Python, Go, or similar languages
• Experience managing cloud infrastructure in AWS and Google Cloud Platform
• Experience in system administration in Linux, Unix or Windows
• Skilled in Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 5+ years of experience
• Working knowledge of monitoring systems and cloud native tools
• Ability to set up Cloud Foundations
• Ability to solve unique problems quickly
You will receive the following benefits:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Benefits
• Vision Benefits
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-JF2 – provided by Dice
For Remote Lead Cloud Engineer roles, visit Remote Lead Cloud Engineer Roles
ServiceNow Discovery Systems Administrator at Request Technology – Craig Johnson
• We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
• Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Financial Institution is currently seeking a ServiceNow Discovery Systems Administrator. Candidate will be responsible for the day to day administration of ServiceNow Discovery.
• Manage the ServiceNow Discovery mid-Servers
• Write automation scripts using common automation tools
• Interface with 3rd party applications using API s.
• Prepare management reports including service metrics.
• Participates in or leads projects of medium to high complexity.
• Manage day to day activities of the when called upon to do so.
• Comprehensive understanding and background in ServiceNow Discovery, including Cloud Discovery, and how it should populate the CMDB
• 5 years hands-on experience designing, implementing, and managing ServiceNow Discovery, including ServiceNow Cloud Discovery
• ServiceNow Cloud Discovery experience should include Cloud Storage, Cloud Functions, Cloud APIs, Cloud Containers, etc.
• Experience developing, documenting, implementing, and maintaining ServiceNow Discovery governance processes, procedures, policies and related documentation
• Strong knowledge of IP Subnets to develop effective ServiceNow Discovery schedules
• Experience designing and implementing MID-Servers for ServiceNow Discovery
• Experience creating/updating ServiceNow Discovery IP ranges and schedules
• Experience must include knowledge of, and the ability to properly interpret and act on, CI IRE rules, discovery logs (eg: errors), patterns and probes (eg: debugging)
• Knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, TCP, SNMP, SOAP, and REST
• System administration experience using SHELL/BASH and/or PowerShell
• Familiarity with XML and JSON/script language concepts
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
• Resourceful, takes the initiative to accomplish goals and objectives
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical audiences
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) Discovery
• ITIL Foundation certified
• Strong understanding of:
• Various IT systems
• Cloud technologies
• ServiceNow Discovery
• Solid understanding of systems administration
• Solid understanding of network technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in a related area
• 7-10 years of related experience
• Minimum 7 years experience working in a an IT related field
• Minimum 5 years experience working with ServiceNow
Certificates or Licenses:
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist – Discovery
For Remote ServiceNow Discovery Systems Administrator roles, visit Remote ServiceNow Discovery Systems Administrator Roles
Cloud Administrator I at American Medical Association
The American Medical Association (AMA) is the nation’s largest professional Association of physicians and a non-profit organization. We are a unifying voice and powerful ally for America’s physicians, the patients they care for, and the promise of a healthier nation. To be part of the AMA is to be part of our Mission to promote the art and science of medicine and the betterment of public health. We continuously work to embed equity in our internal practices and are committed to increasing the diversity of our staff across all levels of the organization. We intentionally work to create the right conditions to enable our employees to feel that they can be their authentic selves and fully participate in the life of the enterprise. We encourage and support professional development for our employees, and we are dedicated to social responsibility. We invite you to learn more about us and we look forward to getting to know you. We have an opportunity at our corporate offices in Chicago for a Cloud Administrator I on our IT team. This position can be hybrid (working from both office and home), with a schedule to be determined by business needs. As a Cloud Administrator I you will work incoordination with the IT department and business units to develop and supportcloud solutions (on both AWS and Azure), Windows and Linux infrastructure.Cloud Administrator I will provide technical assistance on all aspects ofWindows, Linux, cloud-based systems, and resolve operational problems.RESPONSIBILITIES:Cloud AdministrationStandard Assists with managing and implementing changes and expansions to the system services or facilities environment considering compatibility, future IT needs, customer needs, and AMA and industry standards. Perform cloud administration on AWS and Azure supporting the DevOps and Cloud Engineers.Continually develop technology skills in AWS, Azure and Windows Server, Terraform- Infrastructure as Code (IoC) and Vault, IBM WebSphere and Security Verify Access, Open Shift and general containerization (Docker), and New Backup.Cloud Support Provide direct level one and two support services to the infrastructure, database management, security, and network teams as well as support desk. Ensure that systems availability and response time is maintained at the established service levels. Provide technical support and troubleshooting for cloud and on-pressions virtual systems, and application problems across various system platforms. Linux/Windows SystemsAdministration Assist in managing all support aspects of Linux/Windows servers in the AMA environment and ensuring optimal performance and reliability. Maintain logical and physical security of systems. Manager user access. Perform on-call support. May include other responsibilities as assigned REQUIREMENTS:1 + year of experience in hands on Linux/Unix administration required. Experience in system automation and support on Linux/Unix experience is desirable. Support for IBM Security Access Manager/TAM and previous experience or expertise is desirable. Working experience with one or both cloud platforms, AWS and Azure, is a plus. Office 365 administration experience is a plus. WebSphere support experience is a plus. Open-shift experience plus. Experience with F5 and iRules is a plus. Must possess effective communication, planning, organizational, and prioritizing skills. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. High School diploma required. AA, AS, BA, or BS degree preferred. AMA’s safety and policy protocols require proof of full vaccination against COVID19 for employment at AMA (including booster when eligible). Employees may apply for a religious or medical exemption from getting the vaccine.The American Medical Association is located at 330 N. Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 and is convenient to all public transportation in Chicago. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. As an EOE/AA employer, the American Medical Association will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and veteran or disability status.THE AMA IS COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE HEALTH OF THE NATION
For Remote Cloud Administrator I roles, visit Remote Cloud Administrator I Roles
Cloud Engineer at Motion Recruitment
The nation””s trusted leader in contract therapy services is urgently hiring a full-time Cloud Engineer (remote or hybrid) to join the developer team and re-architect their AWS infrastructure.
The ideal engineer with have familiarity with AWS environments, Linux systems or willing to learn Linux, familiarity with scripting languages (Ruby, Python, Bash), and familiarity with deploy automation systems (Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
Open to compensation and experience level.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Familiarity with AWS
• Familiarity with Linux
• Familiarity with a deploy automation system (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
• Experience designing, implementing, and managing infrastructure
What You Will Be Doing:
• Supporting Thought Leaders in re-architecting AWS infrastructure
• Design, implement, and manage AWS infrastructure
• Scripting and deploy automation
• Wearing many different hats The Offer
• Join a collaborative and supportive team where you can further develop DevOps skills
• Nationally recognized health care plan
• Paid time off
• 401k Plan
• Employee referral program
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future. – provided by Dice
For Remote Cloud Engineer roles, visit Remote Cloud Engineer Roles
Cloud Engineer at Wells Fargo
About This Role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer…
In This Role, You Will
• Identify and establish the necessary structures, roles & responsibilities required within the Cloud IAM & DevOps teams
• Serve as subject matter expert for IAM operations on multiple public Cloud IAM technologies / solutions
• Define the IAM cloud centric measures and performance metrics to track the effectiveness of the services and enforcement of controls
• Manage the automation of cloud components using Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) principles within a CI/CD pipeline
• Create/enhance automation scripts, CICD pipelines to implement IAM roles, policy bindings in the public cloud environment
• Work on automation using CICD/Jenkins /GCP pipelines, Terraform scripts for IAM infrastructure setup and capabilities deployment.
• Support public cloud hosted applications and infrastructure services by maintaining and enforcing IAM policies and procedures.
• Work on any escalation for IAM issues within public cloud platforms
• Identify gaps and recommend solutions to improve operational efficiencies across IAM processes and patterns
Required Qualifications, US:
• 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
• Experience with IAM (Identity and access management) concepts in the cloud and technologies in Cloud Platform (GCP, Azure or AWS)
• Extensive experience with Cloud IAM functionality across multiple public cloud services (IAM Roles, Permissions and Policies)
• Experience delivering complex enterprise wide cloud information technology solutions
• Experience securing IaaS/PaaS private cloud or DevOps environments
• Experience with modern DevOps tools and languages (examples: Jenkins, Github, Terraform, Ansible)
• Experience in Active directory and its federated access
• Strong understanding of DevOps, Automation with CICD pipelines
• Experience automating system administration tasks, deployments, and other repeatable tasks
• Industry recognized technical or security certifications (Google/ Azure certifications, CCSP) is a plus
• Agile experience
WINSTON SALEM, NC
$84,000.00 – $149,400.00 Annual
• Information about Wells Fargo’s employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Cloud at 5AWANT LLC
Required Skills : 1) Planning, Migration and Administration of Azure Public Cloud, containers, TKGI 2) Planning, Migration and Administration of Google Public Cloud, containers, TKGI 3) Planning, Migration and Administration of AWS Public Cloud, containers, TKGI 4) Cloud certification is preferred 5) Experience with DevOps, SecOps, and IaC with Terraform, Ansible 6) Good understanding of various compute, storage, native monitoring, backups, security and management cloud services.
Salesforce administrator at Everlight Solar
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled Salesforce Administrator who will design and code functional programs and applications, producing fully functional software applications according to requirements.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you play a key role in serving our clients and team members.
This is a role for Apple power-users, must know iWork and be skilled with iOS and macOS.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in the Midwest. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our teams.
• Ensure consistent alignment of Sales and Marketing to optimize the sales process with a focus on improving and evolving a qualified lead process, distribution, and management.
• Provide Sales and Marketing with accurate reporting on the organization’s key performance indicators on a consistent basis including actionable steps to improve the experience delivered to current and future customers
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
• Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
• Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
• Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
• Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201) certification required
• Salesforce.com Advanced Admin (ADM211) certification preferred
• Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
• Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
• Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
• Strong data management abilities
• A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
• A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
• Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
• Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
Salary : $70,000 – $80,000 / year
Everlight Solar is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all types and are excited to work with talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds.
Everlight is committed to inclusion and we invite people of any race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply.
Authorized to work in the US and background check required.