Runtime System Developer (C++ & Python), Software Engineer – Advanced at Siemens Digital Industries Software
**Job Family:** Research & Development
• *Req ID:** 328666
Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes! ([Link available when viewing the job] />
• *Are you braveenough to challenge yourself?**
Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization.
Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital
transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital
Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an
end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize
the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each
industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater
efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its
portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our
global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees
Join our Team
as Runtime System Developer (C++ & Python), Software Engineer –
Advanced (SISW-PLM), Research & Development
• *What we’relooking for**
Siemens is seeking a sophisticated
software engineer to contribute to the development of Simcenter
STAR-CCM+. Simcenter STAR-CCM+ is a highly scalable, general-purpose,
multi-physics application that provides an end-to-end user experience with
integrated CAD, meshing, physics modeling, and in situ post-processing
This opening is part of the Runtime team. This team’s
responsibilities include enabling the use of our applications on HPC resources without
our users requiring experienced HPC knowledge. You will chip into making HPC
resources more accessible to our end users. A successful candidate is
encouraged to maintain quality and backward compatibility while making
large-scale changes to existing software.
This position collaborates with the Manager of the
Runtime team as part of the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ Platform department.
• *What you’ll bedoing**
Work closely as part
of a large, distributed team of developers, testers, and managers
regularly scheduled team conference calls to chip in ideas to drive innovation
in our technology, and to communicate project status
Use of development
processes Jira, Confluence, Git, GitLab, and Bitbucket
peer-based code and design reviews
Participate in root
Design, build and
document high-quality, extensible software
Navigate a large code
base containing hundreds of modules and millions of lines of code
• Travel when necessary (up to 3%) to collaborate with other teams
• *About you**
Education: Master’s degree or commensurate experience in computer
science, engineering, mathematics, information science (or foreign equivalent)
or related field with 3+ years of professional experience progressive,
post-academic experience in software design and development or Bachelor’s
degree with 5+ years of post-baccalaureate experience
Detailed understanding of Linux and Windows
Minimum 3 years of programming experience in
modern C++, Python, Bash, and other shell scripting
Facility with authoring and deploying Python
applications and handling package dependencies in virtual environments.
Process Management, output and error handling
on Linux and Windows platforms
Understanding of network protocols and file
systems, including parallel file systems
Good understanding of object-oriented design
Navigating large, legacy code bases
Using a distributed version control system
such as Git
Ability to communicate sophisticated technical
issues clearly and to present data concisely
Ability to balance multiple tasks with minimal
• *Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience**
Experience with cluster schedulers such as PBS, LSF,
Grid Engine, or SLURM
Programming experience in Java
Understanding of distributed memory parallel
programming (MPI) and threading
Understanding of CPU topologies
Expertise in physics and mathematics
Contributions to open-source projects
Experience with Full Stack Python development and
• *What we offer?**
and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card,
Extra paid vacation
implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company
Interesting and challenging
career path within Siemens
We offer an
international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who
already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and
varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation,
consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and
utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical
devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented
work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits.
Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with
specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and
We are always
challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative
and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about
the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
• *We’d love tohear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!**
We look forward
to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access
via “Apply now”.
Come and learn
more about Siemens Software: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio ([Link available when viewing the job] – or visit our homepage ([Link available when viewing the job] .
We value equal
opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities ([Link available when viewing the job] . At Siemens, we believe people
who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders.
Let’s foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to
participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request accommodation.
Industries Software Homepage:
[Link available when viewing the job] />
[Link available when viewing the job] />
& MOM videos:
[Link available when viewing the job] />
• *Organization:** Digital Industries
• *Company:** Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
• *Experience Level:** Experienced Professional
• *Full / Part time:** Full-time
For Remote Runtime System Developer (C++ & Python), Software Engineer – Advanced roles, visit Remote Runtime System Developer (C++ & Python), Software Engineer – Advanced Roles
Senior Software Developer C++ at IntelePeer
This position is remote and can be worked anywhere from within the US.
IntelePeer delivers an omni-channel communications platform built for the enterprise. We believe that business communications are meant for more than just simple interactions – they should enable businesses to deliver truly delightful experiences. With our voice, messaging, ready-to-use applications, open APIs, and analytics, companies can build and integrate communications-enabled workflows to create world-class customer experiences and improve business processes through automation. Our full-stack solution is backed by a rock-solid network and a team of experts who provide nothing but award-winning customer service. It’s time to move beyond basic communications! Visit www.intelepeer.com to learn more.
As an integral member of our Denver-based Development Team, the C++ Lead Software Developer is responsible for developing functionality in SMS and integration systems, including: 1) developing code, scripts, and extracts, and 2) contributing to design documents and reviews. This position is comprised of approximately 50% development 30% architecture and 20% maintenance.
REPORTS TO: VP – Systems Development
• Master of C++ development (10+ years of demonstrated C++ experience) – Thorough understanding and experience of OO design principles and test-driven development
• Expertise Multithreading and/or Multiprocessing programming
• Troubleshoot network and Linux issues
• Git experience
• SQL and/or NoSQL experience
• Redis and RabbitMQ experience
• Docker experience a plus
• Review and set direction of Software Developers
• Successfully communicate technical issues clearly to individuals with varying levels of technical knowledge and understanding
• Effectively and efficiently solve mission critical technical problems in a startup-paced business environment
• Document findings, including new defects in products; work with Production Support Team to create knowledgebase articles
• Develop code, scripts, extracts, and other artifacts required to solve complex technical issues
• Architect and Lead design documents and reviews
• Code review of other Developers for Guidance, consistency and adherence to best practices
• Be proactive and inquisitive in finding solutions
• Work closely with Operations to identify and solve software issues
• Work closely with Operations, Finance, and other teams on troubleshooting efforts
• Determine severity and impact of issues on the business and communicate status to Management
• Work both independently and with a group of highly skilled developers
• Be flexible with work hours and schedule; provide on-demand support as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field; equivalent work experience may be considered
Expertise & Experience:
• Python knowledge, shell scripting, SQL
• Working knowledge of REST principles, and scripting languages
• Network and Linux troubleshooting skills
• NodeJS, NoSQLDB knowledge a plus
• Successfully communicate technical issues clearly to individuals with varying levels of technical knowledge and understanding
• Effectively and efficiently solve mission critical technical problems in a fast-paced business environment
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational, prioritization, and documentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, including customers
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Continuous improvement attitude
• Quality-, customer service-, and continuous improvement-driven to consistently delight internal and external customers
• Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
• Positive, professional attitude and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in cross-functional and team environment
• Reacts quickly and adapts to changes in priorities, circumstances, and direction
• Effectively multi-tasks and manages multiple projects concurrently in a time-sensitive work environment
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Unlimited Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
• Commuter Benefits
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Stock Options
• Company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
• Health & Flexible Savings Account
• Gym membership allowance
• Cellphone and internet reimbursement
• Paid Parental Leave
• Free LinkedIn Learning Course Certifications
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Pet Insurance
• Free snacks (San Mateo, Denver, or Fort Lauderdale)
• Fun events (virtual and in-person)
• A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless for professional development
For California residents only: Please refer to the link below for IntelePeer’s Applicant CCPA Privacy Notice. https://www.intelepeer.com/intelepeer-applicant-ccpa-privacy-notice-2020-05-21/
For Remote Senior Software Developer C++ roles, visit Remote Senior Software Developer C++ Roles
Senior Unreal Programmer – Remote – C++ at Jobot
C++/Unreal Engine 4 Programmer
This Jobot Job is hosted by Dylan Currier
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 – $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a gaming studio that partners up with e-sports players to help them improve their skillset! We are very well funded and are very passionate about the gaming space. We have ambitious goals to become a top gaming studio, and have a team of engineers who have worked at top studios!
Why join us?
We have grown successfully throughout the pandemic and have increased the amount of customers by over 1000%. We are well known in the video game industry and are used by several professional and novice gamers! If you enjoy playing video games, you will definitely enjoy working here!
We are looking for a mid-level UE4 Engineer who enjoys enhancing the experience for game players. You should be passionate about programming, developing games, and building your skillset.
We use UE4 and C++ and you will be expected to add new features to our platform. You will work closely with product, design, and sales to build new features from inception to production.
We are looking for someone who has used demonstrated UE4 skills with C++. In order to excel here, you will need a strong understanding of system design, algorithms, and data structures. You should have experience working in a gaming studio, and have strong math skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
For Remote Senior Unreal Programmer – Remote – C++ roles, visit Remote Senior Unreal Programmer – Remote – C++ Roles
Lead C++ Software Engineer at Boeing in Seattle, WA at Boeing
The software engineer will be part of our next-generation rapid capability development projects that use a combination of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and traditional Agile methodologies to support all aspects of the product development lifecycle for our Communication and Navigation software including Time and Navigational data distribution, Frequency Management, low level interfaces and simulation. The engineer will support all aspects of product development, help lead a high performing collaborative team and self-starter that can work through complex problems with limited detail or direction. The engineer will be encouraged to actively help the team continuously improve and develop innovative and creative solutions to products and processes. Position
Leads activities to develop, document and maintain complex architectures, requirements, algorithms, S/W-to-H/W interfaces and designs for software systems Leads and develops code and integration of complex software components into a fully functional software system Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met Provides technical leadership for software projects and leads software supplier management activities Leads development, selection, tailoring and deployment of processes, tools and metrics Leads software research and development projects Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulation Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards Trains and mentors others Works under consultative direction This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options. Security Clearance and Export Control Requirements:
This position requires the ability to obtain a Secret US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. Ability to obtain a US Security clearance (Post-Start) Required Qualifications (Required Skills/ Experience):
Ability to obtain a Secret US security clearance (Post Start) Experience with airborne navigation equipment and software required 5
years of C or C+
programming language 5
years of Linux or Windows development environments Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Experience with airborne communication and Frequency Management software Software development, modeling, simulation, testing, and/or analysis using C, C++, Python, Java, MatLab, within a Linux OS environment Software experience interfacing with Navigational/GPS equipment, SATCOM, HF, UHF, VHF, VDL, INMARSAT, 1553 highly desired Experience developing software certified under DO-178 standards Hardware and Software Integration System Modeling in Matlab or Cameo Clear Case, GIT, JIRA experience Typical Education/
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years’ related work experience, Master+12 years’ related work experience) In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
$100K — $150K
Software DevelopmentEstimated Salary: $20 to $28 per hour based on qualifications.
For Remote Lead C++ Software Engineer at Boeing in Seattle, WA roles, visit Remote Lead C++ Software Engineer at Boeing in Seattle, WA Roles
Top Reasons to Work with Us-Incredible PTO and Benefits offerings
-Starting on a brand-new product (Rare opportunity)
-Dealing with High-performance components and the Cloud
-Small Team (input will Matter and work will be highly visible)
What You Need for this PositionExperience with C++
Strong HTML knowledge and experience
Great SQL knowledge
Ability to identify security issues and vulnerabilities
Ability to develop outside of 3rd party frameworks
Ability to work and collaborate with team members
AWS knowledge (endpoints, authentication, queues, lambda/step functions, Aurora) a plus
– Amazon Web Service
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Devan Walls
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Senior Software Engineer II, Robotics, AV Health/C++ at Cruise Automation
Position: Senior Software Engineer II, Robotics, AV Health (C++)
We’re Cruise, a self-driving service designed for the cities we love.
We’re building the world’s most advanced, self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving vehicles will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to grow and develop while learning from leaders front of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there’s an opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
The Autonomous Vehicle Health team is responsible for deploying, running, and monitoring the Cruise software stack in all supported environments, whether it be on car or in testing frameworks. Our team’s mission is to develop frameworks and tools required to monitor the runtime health of the AV system, and transition system operational state in fault scenarios. As a Senior Software Engineer with our AV Health team, you’ll write code to configure, instrument, deploy, and monitor Cruise software for use both in developer workflows and across our fleet.
Your work will enable Cruise engineering efforts to move quickly and reliably, as we evaluate, support, and deploy to new hardware and software configurations.
What you’ll be doing:
• Write C++ code that runs on all of our vehicles, and responds to changes in AV component health
• Build tools that deploy, execute, and monitor autonomous vehicle code in development and production workflows
• Write and test code running across simulation and hardware vehicle platforms
• Integrate new platform revisions and hardware configurations into the system
• Develop systems and frameworks to monitor vehicle HW/SW status and offload data
• Collaborate with colleagues across multiple teams and mentor other developers
• Design and present new capabilities to refine and build consensus
• Deliver complex projects through incremental development
What you must have:
• 5+ years experience building and shipping production-quality software, with a focus in Linux based environments
• Experience with C++ (14, 17), STL, and Python3
• Experience working with and building tooling for large, complex systems
• A high standard and commitment to quality by designing for maintainability, testability and efficiency
• Experience with simulation and profiling tools
• Linux and/or embedded Linux packaging experience, or otherwise building systems to distribute software
• Experience with ROS or other robotics middleware platforms
• Experience writing software that interfaces with hardware
• Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
• Competitive salary and benefits
• 401(k) Cruise matching program
• Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
• One Medical membership
• Subsidized mental health benefits
• Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
• Healthy meals and snacks provided for non-remote employees
• Paid parental, jury duty, bereavement, family care and medical leave
• Fertility Benefits
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, subsidized by Cruise
• Flexible Spending Account
• Monthly wellness stipend
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan for non-remote employees
• Cruise Flex – a working policy for US-Based Cruisers that lets you and your manager find what working style is best for you, whether it’s primarily in-person, primarily at home or a combination of home and in-office time.
• We’re Integrated
• Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
• We’re Funded
• GM, Honda, Microsoft, T. Rowe Price & Walmart have invested billions in Cruise. Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
• We’re Independent
• We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the edge of technology, but also define it.
• We’re Vested
• You won’t just own your work here, you’ll have the potential to own equity in Cruise, too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
• Recurring Liquidity Opportunity (RLO) – a unique equity program where employees, both current and former, have the option to sell any amount of their vested equity on a recurring basis, currently quarterly.
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a supportive and inclusive workplace where contributions are valued and celebrated, and our employees thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do the best work of their lives.
We seek applicants of all backgrounds and identities, across race, color, ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion,…
For Remote Senior Software Engineer II, Robotics, AV Health/C++ roles, visit Remote Senior Software Engineer II, Robotics, AV Health/C++ Roles
Senior software development engineer at myGwork
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form .
This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job.
This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Senior Software Development Engineer (C++ required)
What is the first thing you do while planning your travel? Expedia Flights team is the traffic powerhouse for the Expedia Group and our Flights Shopping Platform is one of the largest in the world serving over 150 million queries a day and powering some of the strongest brands in the industry like Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wotif, Hotwire and Ebookers.
Our technology operations are global, with representation in US, Mexico, Australia and India.
What makes Flights technology unique?
One of the few companies in the world that develops a proprietary flight search engine (called Best Fare Search) which is used by millions of users every single day, Moving one of the world’s biggest flights platforms to AWS, Handle several 100 thousand booking transactions daily and Collect terabytes of Flights Data and are actively looking to use ML to show the right content to our customers.
Our team is looking for someone who is passionate about the technology needed to drive a multi-billion dollar business. So, if working for a global, dynamic, and growing engineering organization energize you? Read on!
As a Software Development Engineer within the Flights Search team, you will work with a dynamic group of product managers and engineers to deliver a sophisticated, next-generation customer service platform at enterprise scale.
You will provide insight and hand’s on engineering as we build an innovative suite of products and services, integrating seamlessly within our broad ecosystem.
Come be a critical member of a growing team which is using the latest technology to enable an effortless customer experience across platforms.
What you’ll do :
Develop and test high-performance, highly scalable, and reliable server applications in our data center and the cloud
Work closely with Architects and Product Managers to take technical ownership of critical flight search systems and services
Produce production quality code with consideration for the operational aspects of the platform such as performance tuning, monitoring, and fault-tolerance
Bring down the cost and time of delivery through ongoing improvements to our Continuous Delivery technologies and AWS Cloud deployments
Resolve issues found during testing or on live-site and deliver clear reports
Who you are :
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field; or equivalent related professional experience
5+ years of Software Development and Testing Experience
Excellent coding skills in C++
Experience working in a cloud or virtual environment, AWS preferred
Expertise with continuous integration / delivery and possess a dev ops approach
Excellent problem-solving skills, passion for technology, and strong communication skills
At Expedia Group, we believe in bringing people together and creating an inclusive workplace where everyone belongs and can do their best work.
We care about our employees’ safety and well-being, so we’re requiring new hires in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and attest to their vaccination status before their start date as a condition of employment.
Expedia Group will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ : EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections.
We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers.
Expedia Group’s family of brands includes : Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.
com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST : 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams.
Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact.
Our email domain is expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is lifeatexpediagroup.com / jobs .
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.