Junior C++ Developer at Robert Half
One of Robert Half’s Fortune 500 clients is hiring a Junior C++ Developer. If you have 2+ years’ combined professional & academic coding experience, apply today! This is supporting a video game development department and will work closely User Experience and User Interface (UX/UI) teams to develop environments in open-world video games.
2+ years’ C++ experience
Bachelor’s Degree required
Strong communication and collaboration skills
Provide support to development team
Create high-quality code
Senior Software Developer C++ at IntelePeer
This position is remote and can be worked anywhere from within the US.
IntelePeer delivers an omni-channel communications platform built for the enterprise. We believe that business communications are meant for more than just simple interactions – they should enable businesses to deliver truly delightful experiences. With our voice, messaging, ready-to-use applications, open APIs, and analytics, companies can build and integrate communications-enabled workflows to create world-class customer experiences and improve business processes through automation. Our full-stack solution is backed by a rock-solid network and a team of experts who provide nothing but award-winning customer service. It’s time to move beyond basic communications! Visit www.intelepeer.com to learn more.
As an integral member of our Denver-based Development Team, the C++ Lead Software Developer is responsible for developing functionality in SMS and integration systems, including: 1) developing code, scripts, and extracts, and 2) contributing to design documents and reviews. This position is comprised of approximately 50% development 30% architecture and 20% maintenance.
REPORTS TO: VP – Systems Development
• Master of C++ development (10+ years of demonstrated C++ experience) – Thorough understanding and experience of OO design principles and test-driven development
• Expertise Multithreading and/or Multiprocessing programming
• Troubleshoot network and Linux issues
• Git experience
• SQL and/or NoSQL experience
• Redis and RabbitMQ experience
• Docker experience a plus
• Review and set direction of Software Developers
• Successfully communicate technical issues clearly to individuals with varying levels of technical knowledge and understanding
• Effectively and efficiently solve mission critical technical problems in a startup-paced business environment
• Document findings, including new defects in products; work with Production Support Team to create knowledgebase articles
• Develop code, scripts, extracts, and other artifacts required to solve complex technical issues
• Architect and Lead design documents and reviews
• Code review of other Developers for Guidance, consistency and adherence to best practices
• Be proactive and inquisitive in finding solutions
• Work closely with Operations to identify and solve software issues
• Work closely with Operations, Finance, and other teams on troubleshooting efforts
• Determine severity and impact of issues on the business and communicate status to Management
• Work both independently and with a group of highly skilled developers
• Be flexible with work hours and schedule; provide on-demand support as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field; equivalent work experience may be considered
Expertise & Experience:
• Python knowledge, shell scripting, SQL
• Working knowledge of REST principles, and scripting languages
• Network and Linux troubleshooting skills
• NodeJS, NoSQLDB knowledge a plus
• Successfully communicate technical issues clearly to individuals with varying levels of technical knowledge and understanding
• Effectively and efficiently solve mission critical technical problems in a fast-paced business environment
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational, prioritization, and documentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, including customers
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Continuous improvement attitude
• Quality-, customer service-, and continuous improvement-driven to consistently delight internal and external customers
• Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
• Positive, professional attitude and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in cross-functional and team environment
• Reacts quickly and adapts to changes in priorities, circumstances, and direction
• Effectively multi-tasks and manages multiple projects concurrently in a time-sensitive work environment
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Unlimited Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
• Commuter Benefits
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Stock Options
• Company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
• Health & Flexible Savings Account
• Gym membership allowance
• Cellphone and internet reimbursement
• Paid Parental Leave
• Free LinkedIn Learning Course Certifications
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Pet Insurance
• Free snacks (San Mateo, Denver, or Fort Lauderdale)
• Fun events (virtual and in-person)
• A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless for professional development
For California residents only: Please refer to the link below for IntelePeer’s Applicant CCPA Privacy Notice. https://www.intelepeer.com/intelepeer-applicant-ccpa-privacy-notice-2020-05-21/
For Remote Senior Software Developer C++ roles, visit Remote Senior Software Developer C++ Roles
Lead C++ Software Engineer at The Boeing Company
• * Job Description
• * At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a
• * Lead C++ Software Engineer** (Level 5) to join the Airborne Surveillance Command & Control Communication and Navigation team located in
• * Tukwila, WA.
• * This position will focus on development of Derivative Aircraft software for the Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) business organization.
The software engineer will be part of our next-generation rapid capability development projects that use a combination of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and traditional Agile methodologies to support all aspects of the product development lifecycle for our Communication and Navigation software including Time and Navigational data distribution, Frequency Management, low level interfaces and simulation.
The engineer will support all aspects of product development, help lead a high performing collaborative team and self-starter that can work through complex problems with limited detail or direction. The engineer will be encouraged to actively help the team continuously improve and develop innovative and creative solutions to products and processes. Occasional travel may be required but would be less than 10%.This
position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite ed location.
• * Position
• *+ Leads activities to develop, document and maintain complex architectures, requirements, algorithms, S/W-to-H/W interfaces and designs for software systems+ Leads and develops code and integration of complex software components into a fully functional software system+ Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met+ Provides technical leadership for software projects and leads software supplier management activities+ Leads development, selection, tailoring and deployment of processes, tools and metrics+ Leads software research and development projects+ Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulation+ Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards+ Trains and mentors others+ Works under consultative direction
• * This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. secret clearance Post Start is required.
• *** Required
Qualifications (Required Skills/ Experience):**+
Experience with airborne navigation equipment and software+ 5+ years of C or C++ programming language+ 5+ years of Linux or Windows development environments
• * Preferred
Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):**+
Experience with airborne communication and Frequency Management software+ Software development, modeling, simulation, testing, and/or analysis using C, C++, Python, Java, Mat Lab, within a Linux OS environment+ Software experience interfacing with Navigational/GPS equipment, SATCOM, HF, UHF, VHF, VDL, INMARSAT, 1553+ Experience developing software certified under DO-178 standards+ Hardware and Software Integration+ System Modeling in Matlab or Cameo+ Clear Case, GIT, JIRA experience+ Active Secret Clearance
• * Typical
• * Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 s’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years’ related work experience, Master+12 years’ related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
• * Relocation:
• * This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
• * Drug-Free Workplace:
• * Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
• * Work Shift:
• * This is a 1st shift position
• * Union:
• * This is a union-represented position
• * Equal Opportunity Employer:
• * Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Sr. Software Development Engineer, C++ at Adobe Inc.
Our CompanyChanging the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The challengeAre you interested in the chance to work on creative and innovative software product that touches millions of customers across the world? If so, the Photoshop team is looking for a passionate senior C++ developer to join us in shaping the future of Photoshop. You will be working within a fast-paced, agile environment, partnering closely with fellow developers, quality engineers, designers, and product managers. Your role as a developer will play a key part in helping modernize this world-class product and lead our customer base to an outstanding user experience. We are looking for someone who holds high standards and is technical, driven, committed, and who with their clear communication skills, adaptability and collaborative approach can work productively across the team to bring Photoshop to life on multiple platforms.ResponsibilitiesBuild C++ APIs to support feature development across multiple platformsPartner closely with platform developers to craft, refine and augment APIs as they surface featuresWrite automated unit tests for new and existing APIs you exposeShape architectural and product design details when tasks or specifications are open-endedCollaborate with teammates across all functional groups to guarantee quality in all phases of development and inspire confidence in the product.Work closely with core technology teams and other platform teams to balance cross-platform consistency with platform optimizationsWrite beautiful, self-documenting code that others can easily read and adapt, and participate in code reviewsWrite and review engineering documents and review design specsExplore new perspectives and ideas to innovateAbout youYou are someone who…Loves software and marrying art with science to enable creative people to fully express themselves more efficiently and productivelyIs a team-player and is looking to contribute to something greater than yourselfIs a motivated, self-starter, who can make progress quickly even when there is ambiguity, and ask for helpIs a critical thinker, who possesses strong analytical skills tempered with empathy and emotional intelligenceIs able to organize and prioritize your work in order to make the best use of your time and resourcesCares deeply about customers, quality, craftsmanship, and polish!Is an excellent listener and communicator, able to digest, synthesize, and distill complex information and communicate clearlyIn the face of adversity is able to adapt and persevere, all while maintaining a healthy, balanced long-term perspectiveIs a quick learner and is always looking to improve yourself, and see challenges and setbacks as opportunities to learnLoves solving problems and coming up with solutions that are both creative and robustExperience & educationA bachelor’s degree (or masters) in Computer Science or equivalent7+years of experience developing modern C++ applications and APIA very strong background in C++and programming fundamentalsExpertise in writing robust and fully asynchronous codeStrong understanding of Photoshop preferred, and familiarity working with large products and codebasesGraphics and/or image-processing experi
For Remote Sr. Software Development Engineer, C++ roles, visit Remote Sr. Software Development Engineer, C++ Roles
Runtime System Developer (C++ & Python), Software Engineer – Advanced at Siemens
Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our Team as Runtime System Developer (C++ & Python), Software Engineer – Advanced (SISW-PLM), Research & Development
What we’re looking for
Siemens is seeking a sophisticated software engineer to contribute to the development of Simcenter STAR-CCM+. Simcenter STAR-CCM+ is a highly scalable, general-purpose, multi-physics application that provides an end-to-end user experience with integrated CAD, meshing, physics modeling, and in situ post-processing tools.
This opening is part of the Runtime team. This team’s responsibilities include enabling the use of our applications on HPC resources without our users requiring experienced HPC knowledge. You will chip into making HPC resources more accessible to our end users. A successful candidate is encouraged to maintain quality and backward compatibility while making large-scale changes to existing software.
This position collaborates with the Manager of the Runtime team as part of the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ Platform department.
What you’ll be doing
• Work closely as part of a large, distributed team of developers, testers, and managers
• Participate in regularly scheduled team conference calls to chip in ideas to drive innovation in our technology, and to communicate project status
• Use of development processes Jira, Confluence, Git, GitLab, and Bitbucket
• Participate in peer-based code and design reviews
• Participate in root cause analysis
• Design, build and document high-quality, extensible software
• Navigate a large code base containing hundreds of modules and millions of lines of code
• Travel when necessary (up to 3%) to collaborate with other teams
• Education: Master’s degree or commensurate experience in computer science, engineering, mathematics, information science (or foreign equivalent) or related field with 3+ years of professional experience progressive, post-academic experience in software design and development or Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of post-baccalaureate experience
• Detailed understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems
• Minimum 3 years of programming experience in modern C++, Python, Bash, and other shell scripting
• Facility with authoring and deploying Python applications and handling package dependencies in virtual environments.
• Process Management, output and error handling on Linux and Windows platforms
• Understanding of network protocols and file systems, including parallel file systems
• Good understanding of object-oriented design principles
• Navigating large, legacy code bases
• Using a distributed version control system such as Git
• Ability to communicate sophisticated technical issues clearly and to present data concisely
• Ability to balance multiple tasks with minimal mentorship
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience with cluster schedulers such as PBS, LSF, Grid Engine, or SLURM
• Programming experience in Java
• Understanding of distributed memory parallel programming (MPI) and threading
• Understanding of CPU topologies
• Expertise in physics and mathematics
• Contributions to open-source projects
• Experience with Full Stack Python development and supporting tools
What we offer?
• Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
• Extra paid vacation days
• Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company
• Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
• Support with relocation
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We’d love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via “Apply now”.
Come and learn more about Siemens Software: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio – or visit our homepage.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let’s foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos
Siemens PLM & MOM videos
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
For Remote Runtime System Developer (C++ & Python), Software Engineer – Advanced roles, visit Remote Runtime System Developer (C++ & Python), Software Engineer – Advanced Roles
C++ Developer at Wipro
***Need only locals to Redmond, WA or someone who can relocate to Redmond, WA***
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Wipro) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.