C Net Developer at Ron Sunshine Associates LLC
Take part in design and technical discussions with AI teams to tackle new features and resolve software problems that ariseCollaborate with a team members on how to invent and simplify solutions.Advance our software to the next level of quality by implementing and creating products that work in a web-based, and cloud environments.Be a collaborative team player to define, design, develop, test, deploy, and support software.Bring creative and innovative thinking to work.Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
Qualifications 7+ years hands on software development experience in full product cycle:
design, development, release, and maintenanceCompetency in .NET developmentExperience with following technologies:
Kubernetes, Docker, RESTful services, MVC, git, SQL/PostgreSQL, Mango DBExperience working in a Scrum/Agile environmentSolid hands-on experience in AWS, RDS, S3, Lambda, EC2, Amazon Inspector, Elasticashe, and CloudFrontUnderstanding and implementation of security and data protectionExcellent interpersonal and group dynamic skills Organizational Culture:
Collaborative – open to teach and learn.Invent and simplify solutions.Strong engineering disciplines.
Top-notch AI Team.High growth rate.Startup mindset.Product mix of AI and conventional software.Team of renowned Silicon Valley-based engineers, applied AI experts, and seasoned investment professional.
For Remote C Net Developer roles, visit Remote C Net Developer Roles
Embedded Software Engineer at Actalent
• Specify, design, develop, and test SW that commands and communicates with embedded devices, generally in C, Embedded Linux
• Need them to be pretty self-sufficient but also be comfortable working in a collaborative environment to seek out input, interface and requirement definition, etc.
• 5-7+ years experience in general
• Prefer someone with familiarity/expertise with: C, Embedded Linux, Gitlab
• Develop and document software requirements and verification plans; develop software use-cases
• Support development of software architecture
• Design and develop and test flight software code and related test scripts
• Ensure that adequate test, inspection, and analysis reports verify compliance with the requirements
• Support major customer reviews of software integration & test efforts
• Resolve bugs found by yourself, other developers, test engineers, systems engineers, production, or operations
Software Development, C, Embedded, Hardware, Linux, Embedded C, Avionics, Satellites, Python, C++, Electrical Engineer, Computer engineer, Embedded Linux, Gitlab
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Must be a U.S. Person. Due to government regulation of the space industry, this requirement cannot be waived.
• Bachelor of Science or greater in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or a related field
• 5+ years of experience delivering and maintaining commercial software in a production environment
• Expertise with Linux and C
• Familiarity with software version control management tools such as Git
• Passion for working closely with hardware
• Knowledge of Python and C++
• Experience in high reliability, safety critical, or regulated environments
• Knowledge of FPGA (e.g. VHDL)
• Experience with requirements management tools (e.g. JAMA, DOORs, etc.)
• Experience with software scheduling and tasking tools (e.g. Jira)
• Experience with integrating open source software with internal development
• Capability to use electrical measurement equipment i.e.: function generators, oscilloscopes
This is NOT a C2C (Corp to Corp) Job Opportunity
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
For Remote Embedded Software Engineer roles, visit Remote Embedded Software Engineer Roles