C# Software Developer (Consultant) at DataAxxis
Location: New York
C# Software Developer Consultant
Candidates should apply only if:
Experience with C# software development
Knowledge with Financial Services Market Risk and/or Equities, Derivatives or Fixed Income Trading
Consultant Pay Rate: $900-$1,000 per day/Hybrid work-schedule: 2 days remote and 3 days on-site midtown NYC
Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance offered to W2 consultants ONLY at this time
We will not work with 3rd parties
The C# Software Developer will work on the in-house Derivatives Trading System and will possess technical expertise to build, enhance and support existing and new front office trading applications.
Previous experience in equity swaps or synthetic prime, equity derivatives, convertible bonds or equity linked trading, equity VAR and risk management and trading risk technologies is preferred. Experience with equity regulatory reporting is a plus.
Equity swaps or Equity (listed options, futures) position and risk systems. Convertible bond and convertible preferred background is a plus.
Equity trading and order management.
Capture & understand business requirements and architect, design and implement technical solutions.
Communicate and collaborate with trading desk, Middle Office personnel and peer technology teams.
Development background in a Microsoft environment, critical technology skills include:
Microsoft .NET development, C# development.
Microsoft based C++ programming is a plus
Databases, SQLServer programming.
Background in FIX protocols, order and front office derivative-based order management systems is a plus.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $900.00 – $1,000.00 per day
8 hour shift
For Remote C# Software Developer (Consultant) roles, visit Remote C# Software Developer (Consultant) Roles
Developer (C, C#, C++, .Net, Web) 4 at Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
Location: New York
• Looking for a Strong Full stack Developer
• Strong back-end experience in C#, .Net
• Hands on experience in Angular / React
• Strong SQL reporting, current application is based in SSIS , SSIS experience is highly prefer, will consider other SQL reporting experience as well.
• Good to have Front office experience with a Trade Order Management tool, preferably BMS (Black Mountain Everest).
• Good to have Knowledge / experience on cloud architecture using MS Azure.
• Candidate with Finance, Trading background get preference during screening process
At least 2 technical interviews, one with Lead and one with Architect & team
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
For Remote Developer (C, C#, C++, .Net, Web) 4 roles, visit Remote Developer (C, C#, C++, .Net, Web) 4 Roles
Software Architect – React/ C# (REMOTE) at Dice
Location: New York
The Technology team is responsible for building and supporting a world-class suite of tools for our flagship Fundamental business. The ideal candidate has a passion for solving business problems with technology, is obsessed with creating high quality software and is eager to learn about the intersection of finance and technology. This growing suite of tools spans across the investment lifecycle, including research, idea generation, portfolio construction, trading and compliance.
location: NEW YORK, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $100 – 125 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
• Work closely with portfolio management, trading, compliance and technology teams to deliver cutting-edge innovative software solutions
• Collaborate in a fast-paced team environment to understand, engineer, and deliver on business requirements
• Strike a balance along the dimensions of feasibility, stability, scalability, and time-to-market while delivering solutions
Qualifications For Compliance Tech
• 5+ years of professional software development experience
• Deep expertise in C# required
• Experience writing and optimizing production SQL queries
• Experience in React, CSS
• Experience with Python, AWS, a plus
• Experience working in Agile Development / SCRUM Methodologies, a plus
• Experience with basic DevOps techniques, including CI/CD and infrastructure-as-code, a plus
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Humble, team-player who wants to win
• Experience level: Experienced
• Minimum 6 years of experience
• Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
• provided by Dice
For Remote Software Architect – React/ C# (REMOTE) roles, visit Remote Software Architect – React/ C# (REMOTE) Roles
FTE – Senior Front Office C# Developer VP-level (Full Time) at SOHO Square Solutions
Location: New York
Client: Natixis Capital Markets Inc
Location: New York
Employment: Full Time
Bachelor’s degree, preference given to engineering or other technical disciplines
4+ years of directly related experience
Experience in financial services, specifically an international bank is highly preferred
Experience with Front Office/Risk application development
Required: C#, .Net Core, REACT/REDUX or Angular, GRPC,WCF, KAFKA messaging, In Memory database experience( Redis/SingleStore), SQL Server , Excel VBA, Business Intelligence Tools, Scripting Languages, Docker or OpenShift . XUnit/NUnit
Ability to work with schedulers such us Control-M or Autosys.
Source Code Management, Git, Jenkins, CI-CD
Knowledge of financial products, portfolio analytics, FO/MO/BO chain, Swap desk risk management
Good hands-on experience with risk management and P&L explanation system design/development, in particular for Rates or Swap desk
Proficiency in supporting time sensitive, highly available, and real-time systems
Experience in agile development cycle (Scrum preferred)
– provided by Dice
For Remote FTE – Senior Front Office C# Developer VP-level (Full Time) roles, visit Remote FTE – Senior Front Office C# Developer VP-level (Full Time) Roles
Senior C# Developer at S&P Global
Location: New York
This is a fully remote position. Management is based in Denver, Colorado.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Software Development/Engineering Lead
T he Team: We are looking for a strong C# developer to join our agile team eager to develop our Business Intelligence web application s that target the financial industry .
The Impact: You will be a key contributor working with other senior developers and a project team in a fast-paced environment to continue to develop our new Power BI Embedded web application
What is in it for y ou: You will have the opportunity to learn or extend your experience with newer tools and technologies such as:
• Power Bi
• Identity Management
• Micro Services
• .Net & ASP.Net Responsibilities:
• Design, development , u nit testing and bug fixes o f features using C#
• Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process using an agile methodology
• Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
• Strong in Object Oriented Programming, Design patterns and SOLID principles What We are Looking For:
• 7+ Years of C# development experience with sound under standing of coding and development processes
• Experience working with Databases (For example: SQL Server, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.)
• Ability to write clean, supportable and easy to understand code
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills Flexible Working (optional)
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at the interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return-to-Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
The Location: Fully remote. Management is based in Centennial Colorado
Compensation/Benefits Information (This section is only applicable to US candidates):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $59,000 to $199,000 . Final base salary for this role will be based on the individual’s geographical location as well as experience and qualifications for the role .
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan. This role is not eligible for additional compensation such as an annual incentive bonus or sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits, we provide for our employees, please click here .
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.2 – Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Lead .NET Developer at GlobalLogic
Location: New York
• Excellent in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Familiarity with the .NET Core
• Familiarity with the NUnit & MSTest
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Ability to write clean, readable code
• Understanding the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Strong knowledge of Azure Microsoft SQL Server
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of source control/code versioning tools (Git)
We are looking for a full stack C# developer responsible for building web applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
For Remote Lead .NET Developer roles, visit Remote Lead .NET Developer Roles
Sr /NET Developer at Piper Companies
Location: New York
Piper Companies is currently seeking an experienced Senior .Net Developer to work in the Columbia, MD area on a hybrid/remote work schedule with a rapidly growing healthcare company.
The responsibilities of the Senior .NET Developer:
Works with various technologies, Web Applications, Web API, C#, the .NET environment, Xamarin and databases to support, maintain, and improve existing applications & implement .NET solutions using MVC, Xamarin, C# and SQL Server
Qualifications of the Senior .NET Developer:
Experience in the following areas: Application Development with .Net Framework (MVC, Web API, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C# experience, Object Oriented Design principles, relational database skills using SQL Server, and a working knowledge of Windows Server and IIS) Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) with 2 years related work experience, or Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
Compensation of the Senior .NET Developer:
Salary of up to $125k Cigna Health, Medical, Dental, Vision ADP 401k Hybrid work schedule PTO, Paid Holidays
C/ Developer at Ae Business Solutions
Location: New York
We are hiring an expert C# Developer to join our passionate team at AE Business Solutions in Green Bay, WI.
Growing your career as a Full Time C# Developer is a great opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in communication, cooperation and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of C# Developer at AE Business Solutions today
AE Business Solutions is looking for a C# Software Developer for a position in the Green Bay, WI. area
Client prefers Direct Hire, but will also consider Contract or CTH.
Prefer clients from Green Bay or the Valley.
Will consider others candidates located in the State of Wisconsin
If from the Fox Valley they will be on-site.
Candidates out-of-area from Madison or Milwaukee area, Remote might be possible..
The Software Developer role develops, tests, implements, supports and maintains application software in support of company business processes. The Senior Software Developer is part of a larger team to develop systems based on business requirements and leads recommendations regarding technical approaches to develop documentation for Application Development standards with the Senior Software Engineer.
• Work closely with Senior Systems Analysts to develop technical solutions for business requirements
• Manage and implement requests from end users for changes to business systems and reporting
• Reviews direction with Senior Systems Analysts to develop standards, technical tooling, and SDLC practices
• Troubleshoot information system issues by working with business users, technical staff or vendors to resolve
• Validate results by properly testing code changes
• Develop detailed technical documentation for both internal support and end user training
• Provide technical support for applications relating to but not limited to: raw materials procurement, orders, machine scheduling, production, product testing, finished goods inventory, invoicing, sales reporting performing code reviews
• Leads technical team in complex performance issue resolution
• Architects and designs complex systems/solutions for 3rd party integrations, HA, DR, performance standards, security.
• Works with outside vendors to develop solutions for integration or custom solutions
• Sets standards for coding best practices for our technology solutions
• Leads in all aspects of the software lifecycle including requirement definitions, design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
• Stays current with the latest technical trends by participating in educational forums, reading related professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and/or participating in professional organizations
• Work with a sense of urgency in solving issues, completing assignments, and removing roadblocks
• Provide training on information systems for business users as required
• 2 – 4 years proven experience working in large scale development projects utilizing common software patterns and practices
• Manage multiple competing priorities with assistance
• Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in cross functional teams
• Experience working with SDLC and project management processes (Agile and Waterfall)
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to convey technical information to non-technical users
• Ability to create technical documentation, including ability to identify and write specifications
• Strong, energetic work ethic with a can-do/positive approach
• Experience working with integrated manufacturing systems a plus
• Provide high level of customer service
• Exhibit a high degree of professionalism, poise, and emotional intelligence
• Proficient with technologies and platforms including but not limited to:
• API build / consume (RESTful and SOAP)
• .NET Core 3.1 or Newer
• Visual Studio 2017
• SQL Server Management Studio
• Azure DevOps (Automated deployment, Agile methodology)
• Proficient with database design and application techniques in a SQL Server database environment
• If you want to contribute your passion and skills in a team that values ambition and hard work, please send your resume to
AE Business Solutions cannot sponsor applicants for employment visas.
AE Business Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA
● Learning opportunities
● Opportunities to grow
● Advantageous package
For Remote C/ Developer roles, visit Remote C/ Developer Roles
Remote Lead C# Engineer (Healthcare Technology) at Jobot
Location: New York
This Jobot Job is hosted by Taylor Thibodeau
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $110,000 – $135,000 per year
A Bit About Us
My client is the leading provider of fully-integrated Practice Management and EHR solutions for mental and behavioral health providers. Their mission is to provide you the best software and tools to manage your practice.
Why join us?
• Career growth opportunities
• Get to make an immediate impact
• Amazing benefits
• Unlimited PTO
• 401k + matching
• Rapidly growing behavioral healthcare company!
• Several awards for company culture
• Stock options
Primary Responsibilities Of This Position
• Provides development team leadership, management, and support of development team
• Direct development and testing team to deliver solutions to business requirements
• Direct software engineering to ensure design, product specification completeness and interface functionality
• Creating user interactions on multiple websites and platform
• Working with cross functional teams to ensure appropriate user experience
• Writing code optimized for mobile and web (responsive, PWA, and native are all options)
• Database development
• Develop/maintain services supporting application functionality
• Capturing performance and stability metrics
• This job will also require a working knowledge of deployment practices (CI/CD).
• Responsible for overall system availability and internal applications
• You will be able to use your influence, leadership skills, and propensity for delivering strategy to positively impact the outcomes for a large customer base
• SQL – design and stored procedures
• Hands on Experience with C# or strong working experience with any other Object-Oriented Languages
• .Net Core 3.1+
• Strong at Object Oriented concepts & Data Structures.
• Experience working with any RDBMS database (MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL)
• Experience with Test Driven Development practices
• Knowledge on Design Patterns & RESTful API practices.
• Distributed systems
• Web Services as SOAP or REST API development
• CI/CD build/deployment using Azure DevOps (or other similar tools Team City, Octopus Deploy, etc…).
• Good Knowledge on Cloud Native patterns (AWS, Azure), Containers (Docker / Kubernetes).
• Knowledge of Agile Framework – Scrum
• Experience running scrum team as Scrum Master and working with Product Owner
• Experience of working on high data volume processing applications (batch and/or real-time)
• Experience of production support triage
• Knowledge on AWS Lambda, API Gateway & S3.
• Knowledge of AWS EC2/EKS technologies
• AWS CLI
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
For Remote Remote Lead C# Engineer (Healthcare Technology) roles, visit Remote Remote Lead C# Engineer (Healthcare Technology) Roles
.NET Developer at Motion Recruitment
Location: New York
A New York City based hedge fund and private equity company is looking for C#/.NET Developer to join their team. This company is one of the most successful and largest mutual fund transfer agencies in the world. This position is fulltime, and you will be using technologies such as C#, .NET, and SQL.
This company””s unique business model brings together a fully circle of expertise across the financial service operations with the software and solutions service. This company has clients in all different industries such as the healthcare and financial businesses. Its trusted and proven technology has provided an unmatchable level of scalable capabilities for the most complex portfolios. Employees love the variety of projects you get to work on, the flexible work schedule, and cohesive and innovative work environment.
Required Skills & Experience
• Web API
What You Will Be Doing
• 40% Front End
• 60% Back End
• 100-140K Base Salary
You will receive the following benefits:
• Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Paid Sick Time Leave
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. – provided by Dice
For Remote .NET Developer roles, visit Remote .NET Developer Roles