Senior software engineer net at New Relic, Inc.
At New Relic, we help people build better software. The New Relic Application Monitoring Product is recognized consecutively by Gartner Magic Quadrant as the leader in the Observability space.
Our product, The .NET Agent, observes interactions between applications and makes the telemetry of the interactions visible to our customers.
These telemetry data are critical enablers for our customers to improve their application performance and reliability.
You will be at the heart of New Relic’s best-in-class APM solution, with a focus on our open source .NET agent! You will engage with the community to influence the direction and drive innovation, your contributions to our lightweight and dependable data collection software https : / / github.
We are excited to consider a remote engineer for this role in the Pacific Standard Time zone. If you are not in the PST zone, we’ll work out a time window that overlaps most of the team’s office hours.
What you’ll do :
• Deliver high-quality, performant software with an emphasis on scalability and reliability.
• Learn and grow your skills as a software developer.
• Meet the evolving needs of our software
• Ensure that our software implementation fits with our architectural vision.
• Collaborate with your team, external contributors, and others to help solve problems.
Team Traits :
• Execution :
• Execution :
• We are curious! We seek beyond the surface of the technologies we use and need to understand the internals.
• We deliver value incrementally. We get satisfaction by building tools that help developers get stuff done.
• Accountability : We never say something is not our problem . If it’s our customer’s problem, it is our problem, too. We never drop the ball.
• Teamwork :
• We work closely together and believe in the power of pairing. We understand there is a balance between individual heads down and pairing.
• Our first job is the job we were hired for (all of the above). Our second job is to help others around us to succeed at their jobs.
Balancing first and second jobs makes us better, more effective, and happier. We share what we know.
Being an autonomous team in a larger organization, with all teams working well together, requires strong communication.
We write proposals, specs, and retrospectives. We give talks, and we demo the work we are doing.
NET expertise : We write instrumentation to help our customers observe their complex systems. We are sensitive to the usage of resources and the performance of our codebase.
We learn and maximize our knowledge of the .NET Framework / Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET MVC Core, Azure, IIS, Entity Framework, MSMQ, and Async.
Your Qualifications :
Must Haves :
• Minimum 5 years of experience
• Understanding of concurrency and multi-threaded development
• Familiarity with software design patterns, OOP, principles, and practices
• Knowledge of C#, .NET (Core and Framework), Linux, and Windows OS
• Developed services and web applications
• Continuous integration and deployment experience
• Good organizational skills : ability to organize and deliver on commitments
Nice to Have :
• Experience with systems programming, CLR, and .NET internals (Reflection, IL Repack, JIT)
• Familiarity with different datastores (eg. MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB)
• Experience with cloud-based software (Azure, AWS, or otherwise)
• Experience with object-relational mapping (ORM)
• Experience with Docker
• Experience working remotely
• Working with Open Source Software Model
• Interested? Send along;
• Cover Letter that answers the question : What is the most challenging thing you’ve built that you’re proud of, and how do you work in a team environment?
• Share your online identity : GitHub, Twitter, LinkedIn, blog, and portfolio.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position
We’re looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We’d love to have you apply, even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement.
What’s most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First.
The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
C+ Graphics And Windowing System Software Engineer – Mir at Canonical Jobs
• We build a high-performance, high-efficiency stack for window managers and display subsystems in C
• called Mir. We’re growing the team and looking for new colleagues who share our passion for precision, performance and user experience.
• Our goal is to enable the whole spectrum of graphics from single-purpose screens through edge devices to full desktop environments.
• We focus on developers who are building window compositing systems or device graphics experience, and aim to give them an amazing developer experience, security, and easy access to today’s most used graphics toolkits and libraries.
• We work on Mir and solutions built on it like Ubuntu Frame, and we also set the pace for graphics enablement across the Ubuntu certified hardware ecosystem.
• Our daily drill includes design, development and testing of features in those pieces of software as well as responding to issues and user inquiries.
• Most of the software is written in C
• with support tooling in scripting languages.
• We’re also considering Rust or Carbon as evolutionary steps forward.
• This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to have a meaningful impact on modern display technologies that will impact millions of developers.
• Canonical offers a fast-paced team environment and a career full of learning and development opportunities across the open source spectrum.
• What you will do Design and implement features across the Mir stack Assist in debugging, tracking down and fixing issues Improve tests and performance benchmarks to catch issues early Create documentation to enhance the developer experience Engage with the open source community and commercial partners Collaborate proactively with a distributed team Required skills and experience You have excellent, modern C
• Canonical is a growing international software company that works with the open-source community to deliver Ubuntu, “the world’s best free software platform”.
• Our services help businesses worldwide to reduce costs, improve efficiency and enhance security with Ubuntu.
• We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination.
• Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background create a better work environment and better products.
• Whatever your identity , we will give your application fair consideration.
For Remote C+ Graphics And Windowing System Software Engineer – Mir roles, visit Remote C+ Graphics And Windowing System Software Engineer – Mir Roles
C#/.NET Developer w/Cloud (AWS or Azure) at CSI Companies
The ideal candidate will have experience in designing optimization, server migration solutions as well as DevOps and handling releases. The role also consists of C#/.NET and AWS cloud migration.
This position is 100% remote. Miami, FL preferred .Candidates must work EST hours.
• Lead and provide guidance to delivery teams by ensuring the alignment of delivery level strategies with enterprise architecture vision
• Design, develop, and implement Server Migration, Release, DevOps, Optimization initiatives in a AWS/.NET Environment.
• Experience in building applications using web technologies (Angular or React), backend technologies (.Net), API (REST), microservices
• Experience in working with distributed systems and building/maintaining highly available applications and services, preferably on the AWS Cloud platform
• Solid understanding of architectural patterns, design patterns and hands-on knowledge in applying these concepts to practical problems
• Familiarity with multiple technology domains and applies knowledge to drive enterprise direction
This is a remote, work from home position. You may be located anywhere within the US.
For Remote C#/.NET Developer w/Cloud (AWS or Azure) roles, visit Remote C#/.NET Developer w/Cloud (AWS or Azure) Roles
Teamcenter developer at Conexess Group
Our History :
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500 / 1000 companies, to mid-small range companies.
For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Knowledge / Skills, Education, And Experience
• Customer requirements gathering and design writing experience
• Self-managed; strong communication skills (written and oral); leadership of a small teams
• Experience working in a customer-facing experience in professional services with related soft skills
• Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization
• BS degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering Technology or equivalent experience
• Previous experience with implementing Enterprise systems
• Experience developing ITK customizations in Teamcenter Enterprise
• Knowledge of delivery frameworks and methodologies for a Professional Services organization
• Knowledgeable in PLM domain areas such as : Teamcenter Materials management methodology, Supplier Collaboration Foundation (SCF).
• Comfortable with defining attributes necessary for configuration in Teamcenter BMIDE (doesn’t need to know how to configure the BMIDE, but knowledgeable of the attributes that should be defined)
• Experience using programming languages and tools such as JAVA, C++, C#
• Programmer will develop REST APIs. Requires solid C and Java programming skills.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.