C# .NET Angular Full-stack Web Developer- 100% remote at Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
C# .NET Angular Full-stack Web Developer- 100% remote
Please send a resume to paul@ to be considered for this role or call 610-941-6300 x115.
For Remote C# .NET Angular Full-stack Web Developer- 100% remote roles, visit Remote C# .NET Angular Full-stack Web Developer- 100% remote Roles
Remote Lead C# Engineer (Healthcare Technology) at Jobot
Location: Los Angeles
This Jobot Job is hosted by Taylor Thibodeau
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $110,000 – $135,000 per year
A Bit About Us
My client is the leading provider of fully-integrated Practice Management and EHR solutions for mental and behavioral health providers. Their mission is to provide you the best software and tools to manage your practice.
Why join us?
• Career growth opportunities
• Get to make an immediate impact
• Amazing benefits
• Unlimited PTO
• 401k + matching
• Rapidly growing behavioral healthcare company!
• Several awards for company culture
• Stock options
Primary Responsibilities Of This Position
• Provides development team leadership, management, and support of development team
• Direct development and testing team to deliver solutions to business requirements
• Direct software engineering to ensure design, product specification completeness and interface functionality
• Creating user interactions on multiple websites and platform
• Working with cross functional teams to ensure appropriate user experience
• Writing code optimized for mobile and web (responsive, PWA, and native are all options)
• Database development
• Develop/maintain services supporting application functionality
• Capturing performance and stability metrics
• This job will also require a working knowledge of deployment practices (CI/CD).
• Responsible for overall system availability and internal applications
• You will be able to use your influence, leadership skills, and propensity for delivering strategy to positively impact the outcomes for a large customer base
• SQL – design and stored procedures
• Hands on Experience with C# or strong working experience with any other Object-Oriented Languages
• .Net Core 3.1+
• Strong at Object Oriented concepts & Data Structures.
• Experience working with any RDBMS database (MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL)
• Experience with Test Driven Development practices
• Knowledge on Design Patterns & RESTful API practices.
• Distributed systems
• Web Services as SOAP or REST API development
• CI/CD build/deployment using Azure DevOps (or other similar tools Team City, Octopus Deploy, etc…).
• Good Knowledge on Cloud Native patterns (AWS, Azure), Containers (Docker / Kubernetes).
• Knowledge of Agile Framework – Scrum
• Experience running scrum team as Scrum Master and working with Product Owner
• Experience of working on high data volume processing applications (batch and/or real-time)
• Experience of production support triage
• Knowledge on AWS Lambda, API Gateway & S3.
• Knowledge of AWS EC2/EKS technologies
• AWS CLI
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
For Remote Remote Lead C# Engineer (Healthcare Technology) roles, visit Remote Remote Lead C# Engineer (Healthcare Technology) Roles
Remote Senior .NET Developer (C#, SQL, API) (JO-24) at Ledgent Technology
We are partnering with a leading supply chain company in Orange County, CA hiring multiple Software Engineer to start immediately. This will be 100% remote, Direct Hire.
This role will involve both maintenance of our existing suite of .NET applications as well as the involvement in the design and development of new API’s. Agile Scrum methodology is followed to allow us to quickly develop efficient and robust software utilizing C# and Database (Microsoft SQL Server) skills. This role is involved in cross team collaboration with other business units globally.
2+ years of development experience ideally in C# working for UI and business logic purposes
Focusing on the API layers – building out new web APIs to replace windows/desktop apps
Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable, and fast C# code
Design, develop, and maintain database objects, and procedures with a focus on high performance
Participate in the Agile Scrum process
Contribute to the design / development of our API driven Web UI
Implement high-quality unit test coverage
Research and engage in technical roadmap developmen
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Excellent knowledge of C#, its ecosystems & concurrency patterns
Experience with designing and developing RESTful APIs
Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
Experience with JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket/Git is preferred
Experience with React or Angular a plus
Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Attention to detail and pride in work accomplished
A demonstrated dedication to continuous learning
Structured and results-oriented working style
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For Remote Remote Senior .NET Developer (C#, SQL, API) (JO-24) roles, visit Remote Remote Senior .NET Developer (C#, SQL, API) (JO-24) Roles
Senior C#, .Net Core Developer (Hybrid in LA) – 3937 at HIRECLOUT
Location: Los Angeles
Senior C#, .Net Core Developer (Hybrid in LA) – 3937 Woodland Hills CA
Our client is privately traded travel management company that prides itself on making business travel easier for our clients
What You Will Be Doing
• Design and develop high-quality code to improve platform reliability, availability, and scalability
• Design, implement and tune robust APIs and API framework-related features that perform and scale in a large-scale environment
• Develop and define the backend architecture and tech stack
• Design, implement, test, and maintain our platform and services that are capable of handling real-time and batch processing of requests and events
• Carry out application integration, event driven architecture and the integration of multiple microservices
What You Will Need
• Experience with C#
• An understanding of the .NET Framework
• Experience with high performance systems, low latency, high scale
Nice to Have
• Strong Webpack, Yarn, or Babel experience
• Experience with Cypress, Jest, Swagger, or TypeScript
• Experience with DynamoDB, Cassandra, or MongoDB
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Tagged as: Senior C#, .Net Core Developer (Hybrid in LA) – 3937
For Remote Senior C#, .Net Core Developer (Hybrid in LA) – 3937 roles, visit Remote Senior C#, .Net Core Developer (Hybrid in LA) – 3937 Roles
Senior .Net Developer at FILD Search, LLC
Location: Los Angeles
Are you a Senior .Net Developer with a strong .Net Core, C# development background seeking a new opportunity with one of the fastest growing Digital Marketing & Big Data Tech businesses in the country? Are you a Senior .Net Developer who has experience writing high-quality .Net, C# code in a production environment? Are you a Senior .Net Developer who is interested building end-to-end customer acquisition & analytics platforms for a high-profile client base? Are you a Senior .Net Developer who is passionate about data, AdTech, brand awareness and looking to play an active role in company growth and development? If so, keep reading….
Based in West LA this thriving Digital Marketing + AdTech company has grown consistently year over year for the past decade and keeps on growing! Consistently named “One of LA’s Best Places to Work” and a growing client base, this platform provides an end-to-end solution for customer acquisition services and analytics. Utilizing cutting-edge tech and real time data, it also enables a tailored approach to every step of the client experience. Branching into several different services and products, they are searching for a Senior .Net Developer to add to the team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Update and improve code and infrastructure to drive technology forward
• Create and develop online and offline customer acquisition programs
• Own your development projects and create high-quality code for a product environment
• Full stack, full life cycle development for all projects
• Create end-to-end customer acquisition and analytics platforms utilized by Fortune 500 clients
• Build new web applications that integrate with both internal and external systems
• Develop intelligent digital advertising applications focused on real-time biddable media
• Maintain and expand upon knowledge of multiple languages, frameworks, tools, devices, applications, and their capabilities
• Design and build complex applications with an emphasis on performance, scalability, and high reliability
WHAT YOU NEED:
• 3+ years full stack software development experience
• Asp.Net, .Net Core, C# Development experience
• Strong SQL or NoSQL experience
• AWS experience is a plus
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture and/or Microservices
• Experience with messaging technologies is a plus; RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ or Kafka
• Previous experience working at a Startup, Retail, Digital Marketing and/or Ecommerce business is very important
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams and departments
• Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Finance, Business or Marketing
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
• Opportunity to work at an awesome AdTech brand with consistent growth year over year
• Chance to learn new technologies and in turn, bring new technologies to the team
• Join an organization that is passionate about the work their doing day in day out
• Award winning culture – continuously named “One of LA’s Best Places to Work”
• Competitive Base Salary
• Quarterly Bonus Plan
• Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
• 401k Plan + company match
• Unlimited Vacation
• Paid Parental Leave
• Other Perks
If you are a Senior .Net Developer who is interested in joining a very talented Development team for the premier Digital Marketing & Big Data Tech company in LA, please apply today.
For Remote Senior .Net Developer roles, visit Remote Senior .Net Developer Roles