C#/.Net Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
• Perform development, testing, and deployment tasks related to the application lifecycle
• Create & maintain high quality technical/engineering documentation
• Provide support to drive the maturity of the Cybersecurity software development lifecycle
• Lead proof of concept research and development in line with emerging industry trends
• Provide quality control of engineering deliverables
• Provide technical consultation to product management
• Develop automated security and compliance capabilities in support of DevOps processes in a large-scale cloud computing environment
• Design and build robust APIs and services focused on data analytics, processing, and change history
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relative technical domain or equivalent field experience
• 3+ years of software engineering experience with C# / .Net / .Net Core or other C-based languages
• Intermediate understanding of networking and infrastructure security capabilities (firewalls, proxies, load balancers, etc…)
• Beginner/intermediate understanding of core concepts for Public/Private/Hybrid clouds (networking, deployment, storage, identity/access management, etc.)
• Expertise or desire to become an expert in Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities
• Preferred qualifications: Experience with Entity Framework/EFCore, especially using a “code first” design; experience working with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, or Open Container Initiative (OCI); CI/CD experience utilizing tools such as Github, Terraform, Jenkins, etc and practical exposure with automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, and Puppet
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Remote Senior C++ Developer at CyberCoders
If you are a Senior Unreal Engine Developer with experience, please read on We are one of the leading NFT builders in the world. We offer competitive salaries including token awards, employee stock plans, killer benefits and the opportunity to work with an inspired team that is innovating in the worlds of blockchain and gaming.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
• Competitive Salary
• Full Health Benefits
What You Will Be Doing
Design and develop the user interface architecture with C++, Unreal UMG, and middleware technologies in a way that will enable both game and UX/UI Designers through scalable tools and services using best in class code solutions
What You Need for this Position
• Gaming Development
• Office365 and Google Suite proficiency
So, if you are a Senior Unreal Engine Developer with experience, please apply today
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Noah Helfend
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NH3-1684231L271 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nitu Gulati-Pauly – VP of Recruiting – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
For Remote Remote Senior C++ Developer roles, visit Remote Remote Senior C++ Developer Roles
C Software Developer at Hybrid Apparel
Location: Lewis Center
• This position is with Air Waves LLC, a subsidiary of Hybrid Apparel.
• Air Waves LLC is an E-Commerce apparel company located in Lewis Center, OH. Our revolutionary approach to the apparel printing business is nothing short of a game-changer for our clients.
• By leveraging our 40 years of industry expertise, we have successfully implemented a technology-driven approach to POD (Print-on-Demand) and wholesale apparel order fulfillment.
• This allows our retail customers to jump on the latest trends without taking on the risks associated with a more traditional model.
• Research, design, and implement solutions to solve business needs
• Maintain and enhance systems currently in place
• Produce code that is efficient and scalable
• Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions*What You’ll Need
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
• 1-2 years of relevant experience with a bachelor’s degree in a related field, or 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Proficient in C#
• Proficient in SQL Server
• Experience working with REST and SOAP APIs
• SAP Business One
• Test-driven development (TDD)Air Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
• We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
• Flexible spending account
• What is your desired compensation?
• C#: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One location
For Remote C Software Developer roles, visit Remote C Software Developer Roles